Rap Battle #2

audiomack.com/song/fixed-cross/ … ntestant-1

can’t access the thread MagsJ - maybe you can transpose this post.

soundcloud.com/taurusvision/ilp … -round-1-1

Sorry, lapse on my part, you should be able to post directly in that thread now.

Awesome track, lots to work with. Let me see what I can scrounge up for a reply; stay tuned.

thanks man!

yeah Im in.

When you have it send me the link to the second beat! Im curious what kind of mood it will be.

Here’s the beat for round 2, but I won’t get to working until next week. Hope to have round 1 response this weekend (12/16), and round 2 opener next weekend 12/23).

I like that beat a lot.

OK my laptop refuses to turn on again I’ve had this before when it had gotten cold but this is taking longer. A few hours now. I hope it hasn’t died. If it has I will have to request a nreak after the first round.

I’ll report developments in the machines vital signs.

Yeah, beat 2 for round 2 is v cool… love a good back beat.

Damn it, my laptop doesn’t seem to have the intention of coming alive.

Sorry to hear that, I put so much of my life on my computer, it’s like losing a pet when it dies. I feel for you.

I’m up first round 2, so you’ve got some time. And after that, I’m patient, don’t worry about it.

Yes, that would get rather nasty. I think the venom of normal rappers is innocent compared to what goes on in ILP.

I’ll be home somewhen after the holidays at which point I can bring my computer to the shop to see if it can be repaired. If not I’ll also try to borrow one.

Sorry, I intended to have the next round up tonight, but with travel and general year-end craziness I’m a little behind.

Shooting for tomorrow, a Christmas Miracle if you will.

Dude, sorry to do this, but I’m not going to get it uploaded today either. I’m on the road in a crowded house, and not having a lot of luck finding a quiet corner to record in.

I’ll try for tomorrow, I generally check out of Christmas so it might be doable, but I’m not making any more promises.

Dock me all the points.

Finally up, sorry again for the delay.

Dope.
Im probably the most religious dude on Earth, but I’ll try to find a point of disagreement.

But it’ll have to wait for a good slash long while. I’m In Rome, for religious reasons, and my stay is extended a number of weeks, possibly as much as 7. My laptop is still dead. No resurrection. May still try to get it fixed.

Up to MagsJ whether to give the trophy to you or bear with me. I wont hold grudges in case of the former. It’ll be a well deserved prize.

My opinion is that ILP should create a philosophical rap crew. Youre actually a very funky rapper.

I vote keep it open, and just post it when you can. If another debate challenge gets going, we can close it, but it’s no inconvenience for me to wait. My only hard deadline is ~mid April, I’ll be pretty strapped for time after that for a few months at least, and writing these is surprisingly time consuming.

I can also go first on Round 3, if that takes some pressure off. That way I can work on something while I wait, and the pace of the exchange will be a little smoother. Let me know what you think.

I would also be interested in an ILP crew, but I probably won’t have time for it after April (baby #2 due by end of that month). But I’m open to a longer-term project.

…there are no winners in a crew, but an appreciation for the crew, so props to both thus far. :happy-wavemulticolor:

Alright I got my laptop fixed.

In the meantime I lost track of what has been going on.

Game back on, who hoo! :happy-wavemulticolor:

viewtopic.php?style=9&f=31&t=194462

You’re up for two back-to-back: response to me on religion, and then the opening salvo on political philosophy.