Ukraine

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Ukraine

Postby W.C. » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:28 pm

So, I've been 'gone' a long time. I was more frequent at ILO, and only lurk here, here and there, if anything.

I would like someone to debate me on the Ukraine situation. I would like to take the side of Russia, and welcome anyone supporting the West.
W.C.

'Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.'
C. G. Jung

'I began the revolution with eighty-two men. If I had to do it again, I could do it with ten or fifteen and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.'
Fidel Castro
W.C.

Re: Ukraine

Postby Lev Muishkin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:43 pm

W.C. wrote:So, I've been 'gone' a long time. I was more frequent at ILO, and only lurk here, here and there, if anything.

I would like someone to debate me on the Ukraine situation. I would like to take the side of Russia, and welcome anyone supporting the West.

If we truly believe in democracy, then surely the will of the people of the regions of Ukraine, including those in which a majority of ethnic Russians live need to be heeded?

But in doing so what are we pandering to but racism on both sides?

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher

Postby LaughingMan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:06 pm

W.C. wrote:So, I've been 'gone' a long time. I was more frequent at ILO, and only lurk here, here and there, if anything.

To take any side on that conflict is folly.

All it amounts to is one economic block versus another in the ascension of global dominant expansion.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole

Postby W.C. » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Are these posts an acceptance of the challenge, or a negotiation of terms?

If not, what are these posts doing here?
W.C.

'Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.'
C. G. Jung

'I began the revolution with eighty-two men. If I had to do it again, I could do it with ten or fifteen and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.'
Fidel Castro
W.C.

Return to Challenges