What should we debate?

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:48 am

mr reasonable wrote:So you concede?

Yes, I concede that you have no argument. 8)

But was a nice attempt. Thanks for playing. =D>
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 am

Thanks for being reasonable. You knew I was gonna win the whole time. You were a good sport about it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:07 am

mr reasonable wrote:Thanks for being reasonable. You knew I was gonna win the whole time. You were a good sport about it.

I try to be kind and placate the delusions of the underprivileged.
... well... not always. :-?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:20 am

You don't have to thank me. Just use the new knowledge that I gave you in this debate to live a more fulfilling life.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:41 am

Well, the most important thing is that we all agree on the conclusion.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:45 am

Exactly. Everyone needs to know that I won.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Simms » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:50 am

Image
Simms
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:16 am

Re: What should we debate?

Postby LaughingMan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:03 pm

mr reasonable wrote:Let's debate whether the powerless are at fault for their state of powerlessness.


Can you be more specific?
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: What should we debate?

Postby LaughingMan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:06 pm

mr reasonable wrote:I'll blame em for their state. It'll be fun to make a satirical argument where I just say "hey, they shoulda worked harder and been more responsible" then I can ignore the fact that a lot of circumstances in the world are outside of an individual's control. Yes...I'll say it's their fault.


I see where this is going. Be specific which talking points you wish to debate.

Aren't you a neo - liberal? Very contradictory with your perceptions here for a so called liberal.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: What should we debate?

Postby LaughingMan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:09 pm

mr reasonable wrote:Let's keep the debate about poor people in the US specifically. It's the land of opportunity. So everyone has an opportunity. That means everyone can get money. So some people who don't have it just aren't using thier opportunities, and then out of those who are using them, then most squander what they gain through poor choices, which keeps them poor. It's no one else's fault. The end.


It's not the 1950's anymore you know. This is the year 2014 where the United States is on a one way economic ticket to hell. 8)

If you're going to do this properly I suggest you familiarize yourself with present market conditions within the United States. :)
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 pm

I don't have a political label. So when you say, "so called", I'm asking, "yeah but only by you".

It doesn't matter what decade it is. There's commerce. You can open an ameritrade account with no minimum deposit. You can panhandle and prostitute yourself. The news is free and you can read it all day if you choose. Then you can use your panhandling money to fund your trading account, and as long as there's commerce, and price fluctuations, you can make money whether things are going up or down. Current market conditions are that there are a diverse array of investment possibilities such that when one thing goes down something else goes up. Reading that free news can give you clues to when and where these things will happen.

So as long as a person is able to whore themselves, eat from the trash and not spurge 100% of their assets on motels and fast food then they should be able to, with enough hard work to get wherever they want to go. So if they aren't where they want to be then it's their fault and no one else's.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Carleas » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Looks like you've got a topic, set some parameters and I'll create the thread.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi
 
Posts: 5979
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Washington DC, USA

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:48 pm

mr reasonable wrote:It doesn't matter what decade it is. There's commerce. You can open an ameritrade account with no minimum deposit. You can panhandle and prostitute yourself. The news is free and you can read it all day if you choose. Then you can use your panhandling money to fund your trading account, and as long as there's commerce, and price fluctuations, you can make money whether things are going up or down. Current market conditions are that there are a diverse array of investment possibilities such that when one thing goes down something else goes up. Reading that free news can give you clues to when and where these things will happen.

So as long as a person is able to whore themselves, eat from the trash and not spurge 100% of their assets on motels and fast food then they should be able to, with enough hard work to get wherever they want to go. So if they aren't where they want to be then it's their fault and no one else's.

You don't seriously believe that??? If you really do, you are being hideously naive and offensive.

Don't you think that at least one of the millions in that position would try it and spread the word to the others?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby LaughingMan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:34 pm

mr reasonable wrote:I don't have a political label. So when you say, "so called", I'm asking, "yeah but only by you".

It doesn't matter what decade it is. There's commerce. You can open an ameritrade account with no minimum deposit. You can panhandle and prostitute yourself. The news is free and you can read it all day if you choose. Then you can use your panhandling money to fund your trading account, and as long as there's commerce, and price fluctuations, you can make money whether things are going up or down. Current market conditions are that there are a diverse array of investment possibilities such that when one thing goes down something else goes up. Reading that free news can give you clues to when and where these things will happen.

So as long as a person is able to whore themselves, eat from the trash and not spurge 100% of their assets on motels and fast food then they should be able to, with enough hard work to get wherever they want to go. So if they aren't where they want to be then it's their fault and no one else's.


You're the one that said you voted for Obama. [Obomber, Obimbo, Obozo, ect.]

When I heard that I just assumed flaming liberal politically.

As for me, I don't vote. I don't bother messing around with what I know to be rigged systems. There's no point it. It's a giant circle jerk.

Although I think the next election I'll vote just to scratch in something like Mickey Mouse or whatever. I think that I might even go with Lex Luther this time around.

I see....we should all just become day traders sitting around in our boxers on a couch by our laptops eating sandwiches all day waiting for paychecks to come in the mail.

It's so easy the entire nation could be doing it anytime they wanted to! Why work at all? 8)

You're so full of shit.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Obama is actually pretty moderate. He's just gotta be called liberal because he's to the left of the other candidate who happens to be a Koch brother's funded exploiter of the masses his entire life. You've probably heard it before about presidential elections...the ol lesser of 2 evils?

You're too indoctrinated in your victim mentality to realize that you actually can trade and make money. You honestly believe that you have to be a slave because that's what they want you to believe. It's just false. I made 9k off 1600 bucks in about 5 months last year with no experience whatsoever using an app on my phone.

You know how I got the 1600 bucks.

So instead of flaming and raging...tell me why someone else can't do the same? And please...don't appeal to some moral code about being a good person and not breaking the law. Those are rules that masters write for slaves to follow. They don't follow them themselves.

I'm such a good person that I can't steal and exploit and come up in the world because it just wouldn't be the right thing to do.

That's what slaves say.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Listening to someone who has managed to make it, accusing literally everyone else of the ability to do the same is getting a bit vile, revolting and vulgar. I can easily imagine some common profanity and deep hatred that it inspires.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:13 pm

So you've been reduced to countering me with claims of vulgarity.
I'm calling the match.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Lev Muishkin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 pm

mr reasonable wrote:Obama is actually pretty moderate. He's just gotta be called liberal because he's to the left of the other candidate who happens to be a Koch brother's funded exploiter of the masses his entire life. You've probably heard it before about presidential elections...the ol lesser of 2 evils?

You're too indoctrinated in your victim mentality to realize that you actually can trade and make money. You honestly believe that you have to be a slave because that's what they want you to believe. It's just false. I made 9k off 1600 bucks in about 5 months last year with no experience whatsoever using an app on my phone.

You know how I got the 1600 bucks.
.


Are you a sex-chat guy? Telling gay persons that you want to do naughty things to their bums??

PS. Money is never "made", all you can do is re-direct it from one pocket to another.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:21 pm

mr reasonable wrote:So you've been reduced to countering me with claims of vulgarity.
I'm calling the match.

The "match" was over.
I asked if you were actually being sincere vs merely providing the counter argument.
It is sounding like you seriously believe what you said, but I assure you that if you had tried to sell that load to many of the people with whom I am familiar, all of your arsenal of weapons would not have saved you. You think the blacks get upset when called a "niger" by a white man? You just try and find out how bad it can get by peddling that crock of naive guilt-bullshit to the people who have suffered a whole lot more than those blacks. You are expressing the vile sickness and stench that wreaks in modern USA mentality. The whole world knows of it... except people like you, it seems.

If you think that the Jews, blacks, and women get upset, you just go ahead and try to sell your "Let them eat cake" attitude in the USA. If not silenced from above by your own masters, you WILL be voted off the planet, along with more shit than you can imagine, the French revolution not withstanding.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:08 pm

The french revolution would have never gotten off the ground in the modern US. That's because we're a better country that actually lets people compete and get rewarded for the good things they do, instead of being a country that punishes those who generate wealth by handing it all out to the do-nothings.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 pm

mr reasonable wrote:The french revolution would have never gotten off the ground in the modern US. That's because we're a better country that actually lets people compete and get rewarded for the good things they do, instead of being a country that punishes those who generate wealth by handing it all out to the do-nothings.

Yeah well, that's the kind of thing that they thought too. It' relativistic bullshit.

People are found dead under bridges every day and to have your weed puffing puck ass telling everyone it is their own fault can earn you a very, very serious consequence. They aren't creating their high tech armed marshal law machine out of naivety. They know damn well that there is a time bombing ticking in the USA and that once enough of the white boys have been pissed on and pissed off, there isn't going to be a single authoritarian left on the entire planet, whether politician, banker, Rabbi, Priest, pastor, school teacher, police officer, military officer, Nazi, Zionist, Nobleman, statesman or just someone with a class double standard authoritarian attitude. There won't be a single country, continent, or even island to hide on. In one cataclysmic moment in human history, Life itself will reclaim the entire planet for the cockroaches, trees, and animals. The "Terminator scenario" will only be the beginning.

You have no fucking clue. But would do well to start here and now.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:01 pm

James S Saint wrote:People are found dead under bridges every day and to have your weed puffing puck ass telling everyone it is their own fault can earn you a very, very serious consequence. They aren't creating their high tech armed marshal law machine out of naivety. They know damn well that there is a time bombing ticking in the USA and that once enough of the white boys have been pissed on and pissed off, there isn't going to be a single authoritarian left on the entire planet, whether politician, banker, Rabbi, Priest, pastor, school teacher, police officer, military officer, Nazi, Zionist, Nobleman, statesman or just someone with a class double standard authoritarian attitude. There won't be a single country, continent, or even island to hide on. In one cataclysmic moment in human history, Life itself will reclaim the entire planet for the cockroaches, trees, and animals. The "Terminator scenario" will only be the beginning.


See, here is the part I don't understand, James. You have no problem pointing to moral and political conflicts like this "down here". You make all of these flagrant assertions regarding what you believe to be true about them.

But: how is all of this linked to RM/AO? And then to the Real God?

To me, you sound like one of the Kids here. Huffing and puffing as though only a complete fucking idiot wouldn't or couldn't grasp things the way you do.

So, please connect the dots between one of these assertions and, say, "the broad outline":

1) Cause them to recognize their highest priority.
2 ) Relate it to their immediate situation.
3) Let them decide for themselves upon which course suits them.
4) Ensure that they really understood.
Objectivists: Like shooting fish in a barrel!

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 33869
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What should we debate?

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Bigus, go back to the rant or off topic sections where you belong.



Most people aren't aware that Moses actually had more than just 10 commandments at first. The "zeroth commandment":
"Don't fuck with the desperate."
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What should we debate?

Postby LaughingMan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Yeah, I'm not interested in a senseless bullshit debate that would already be dead on arrival before it got started.

What else can we debate?
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: What should we debate?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:24 am

Carleas wrote:Looks like you've got a topic, set some parameters and I'll create the thread.



I am literally so in favor of deregulation that I can't agree to a debate with rules.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users