I challenge you, forum members.

Getting hurt by life is something that we all go through.

Just because you cannot recover doesn’t mean we can’t.

So if someone beats you, you don’t hate them?

The same can be applied to life; because that example is the same thing on a lower scale.

If you don’t hate life; then you are not a living creature.

Also, I like how you say “you” - as if I was the only individual who experienced this.

Nice try, you solipsist.

no not really.

forgiveness is a funny thing.

It’s not a social norm in any respect, yet it exists.

why do you think life beats you?

Because it defeats your desires?

The desire to live forever?

The desire to live in utter bliss?

The desire to have anything and everything you want?

Let me tell you Aidan. If these are your desires, what makes them necessarily my desires.

Different things tend to make different people happy.

If your desires are unattainable then you should change your desires.

this is irrational because as i have already shown, what you said about life beating you and then you hating it is dependant not only on the issue of forgiveness and acceptance but also in the matter of “life beating you”. How does life beat you? like i said, if it only beats your desires then you should change those desires.

To say that if i don’t hate life then i am not alive is completely unjustified in this thread.

So now i am wrong because i said “you”?

You’re the only one here Aidan. You are the case study. I am talking about you versus the people arguing against you.

Can you please tell me why all humans hate life?

Strange, you must be one of the few people who say that. The other people are Christians - and we know what they’re like…

By looking at the way you act to me, I highly doubt you forgive people if they hurt you.

You hate life because it hurts you in so many ways you cannot possibly fathom.
Our desires are based on the same things, because we are living creatures.
“Different”? They’re not really different apart from different variations of the same fundamental thing.

You have to work in life so that the pain isn’t as overwhelming. You don’t hate life? You don’t hate a slavemaster whipping you in the back?
Hate is reaction to hurt. If you do not hate, you do not hurt, and therefore do not exist.

The way you put it as if “I” were the only one going through this.

We all hate life because it hurts us.

If I punch you, you’re not going to react hatefully to it?

Just because i have shown no more forgiveness toward you (even though i am being perfectly civil), does not change the fact that forgiveness is another big flaw in your argument.

You even attacked Christianity… Interesting…

Can you came any of these ways in which life hurts me if there is such an unfathomable amount of them?

Living creatures that think differently.

These variations include “hates life” and “doesn’t hate life” among other things.

yep and you better get used to that. Do god and you might be able to relax.

I could be happy being a vagabond… The slave master doesn’t exist. You think it does, but ferraris only attract superficial girls anyway.

i thought hurt was the reaction to hurt.

Hurt can also make yous tronger.

If i jam my thumb in a sliding door and hurt it, do i hate the door? no. do i hate life? no

Is this a fancy way of calling me a liar?

why cannot you admit that hate is not a necessary feeling towards life?

Not really…

If i was in the right mood i would duke it out with you. I enjoy violence.

Besides that i might either ask you to stop or try and subdue you.

Why do i hafe to hate you?

It’s not your fault that you hit me, because you hate me, and it’s possible that your life is so hard that you have no choice but to direct hate ans violence at me…

Where does hate come in?

You sound like the Sith guy from Star Wars.

Do you think this is a joke, you stupid child?

Do you actually think this is great material for humour? Knowing that you’re fucked! Yeah, fucking hilarious…

You “forgive” because it’ll make you look like a big man.

So I haven’t been talking to you before about this?

Yeah, OK…

How?

No, variations include “lying” or “being honest”.

And you get used to it? I suppose that’s why you’re here?

It was an generalised question. “You wouldn’t hate a slave master hitting you in the back” was a question if the circumstance actually happened.

Yes, you do. You only say you don’t because you think you’ll experience more pain as a result.

Hate is a reaction to hurt.

It is not necessary; it just happens.
You being a liar could go without saying.

So if I’m kicking you on the ground, smashing you in the face and stomach, you’ll still goiing like violence then?

Wonderer, you’re doing a pretty fine job at lying here.

Obviously not if you’re here…

You’re not? So you’re not in a tautological state of pain, nor destined for a state of unconsciousness?

Do you actually think I want to take it seriously?

Aidan I challenge you to prove there’s no meaning to life and that everyone’s unhappy. I bet you can’t do it.

Oh, but you can prove there’s a meaning to life and that we’re all “happy”?

Any point I make will invariably just come back to you saying that “where’s the proof” ad infinitum, until I get fed up and leave. Meanwhile, you can have short relief that you scored “a victory” over my “idiocy”.

I mean, really, you’re pathetic.

Aidan calling me a liar over and over again doesn;'t make any logical sense.

Prove why am a liar and we might have a useful discussion.

Until then all you are doing is insulting people and calling them liars.

Prove why i am lying.

Prove why life must be so painful that you hate it.

Prove something and stop insulting people.

Noone. But could you if you wanted to?

Why did you quote Smears if you aren’t trying to prove something?

Yes, like before with “Is this some fancy way of saying I’m a liar?”. You try to twist everything I say into “Liar”. Well, I’ll give you what you want, child.

You’re a liar because you have everything to lose by admitting you hate life (or so you think).

Why are you getting so offended by that? I mean, you are a liar, aren’t you? Why should you feel shame?

Um…that’s trying to prove something.

What have I been doing all this time? I’ve been trying to explain how everyone hates life.

So shut up, stop quoting others, and bring your counter-arguments forward. Stop saying crap you know isn’t true like “He’s being a troll”.

Because me being a “troll” makes my the pain in my words go away, does it?

Now you’re just being an idiot by not realising that I’m not a troll.

I repeat, does me being a troll make the pain in my words disappear? Yes or no.

Exactly. So of course you would say I’m a troll.

But I’m not. Really, you have no power over me by saying that you hate everything and that there is no escape from pain.

My “trolling” days are over if you all admit that.

We’re alive, I guess that means we’re enduring it. It doesn’t mean, however, that it goes without suffering.

Yes, I’m trolling. Grow up, will you?

Then you also know that pleasure can’t compensate for pain, don’t you?
I don’t want to justify my “pessimism”.

calling me a child doesn’t mnake what i saw wrong and you yourself call me a “liar” plain and simple.

It’s not changing anything by calling me a childish liar.

Would you like me to gather the quotes like i did before?

what do you think i think i’ll lose by saying i hate life.

Does this have anything to do with me hating life or is it just something you tell yourself is a reason why i don’t obey you.

You’re the one getting offended by calling me a childish liar all day long without actually making any sense.

Your emotions control your life and until you can see that i am probably wasting my time speaking with you.

Prove why i hate life Aidan.

this is the wrong forum for this petty back and forth…

-Imp