Ecmandu's No Fool

Discuss and vote on debates.
Forum rules
Debate participants, please wait until your debate is over before engaging in discussion about your debate.

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Sat May 16, 2015 3:51 am

Ecmandu wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I'm talking about inter-species violence. If lions weren't sexually stratified, they wouldn't fight each other for mates and eat their young. This is like debating a child. This also isn't the right place to have this discussion.


How do you plan on de-stratifying lions without changing their DnA? Politely tell it to stop fucking? Same deal with humans. You can't change it's mating habits by teaching it not to do things. This is like arguing with a retard. Second I am fairly sure there are species that aren't stratified who commit interspecies violence, I can't think of any offhand though. Second it selfish to only worry about the wellbeing of your own species, that mentality is half the reason the world is in such a retarded shape anyway. Species solidarity=tribe=tribe mentality=retardedcy=war=rooting for team spirit at the pub=idiocy=genocide=religion


And you keep replying.... *sigh* you're the one who said you created us to not be able to digest the lipids in grass... yet you complain that we eat animals, at least we don't eat them alive.

I never said that speech was necessarily the mode, I said that if you change the motivational system, you can end this phenomenon. If you act in accordance with proper motivational systems you can contribute to ending this phenomenon.


I am not God I am the DEviL i did a complete mockery of him I hate him he is a filthy worthless entity who does not deserve to exist. I hate his species too, but I blame him for everything he simply punishes good people as some sort of devine "test' and rewards the wicked which he expects me to "save" and to judge favorably. I revoke all credit for this idiotic creation/system of his only a complete retard could design a world system this utterly devoid of anything fair or rational I am pure hatred. Hatred is an emotion that's common, the easiest way to obtain it is just be a good person and do everything right and God will punish you for his own amusement and "science" experiments. The lesson we can learn from Job is that you obey and love God so he can punish you more
THere is no "motivational system" you can change so easily the devine "code" is embedded in all species through DNA and it's the only method to change such inate behavoirs as mating preferences and habits. It's simple code, of this "game" of his. Not so easy to "glitch" and do workarounds, the humas already tested primitive methods on homosexuals to no effect (the only method to change homosexuals is testosterone manipulation.) Humans are so primitive it's ridiculous. I would have assumed they would have figured this out 100 years ago, there seems to be a disconnect between rational men and the men who run things.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Orbie » Sat May 16, 2015 7:34 am

I hate to break this pattern, but if there may be a dissent it is : pessimism of the scopenhauerian kind was still anchored in a romantic vision of reality. There is still room for visionaries , for visions, but it is strictly out of the realm of subjectivity. It is human yearning for the betterment of offspring, and a Niezche and a Scopenhauerian can co exist, without a total nihilization. It is philosophy, and of the philosophy of Art through which some lives are sublimated, and to place Job into an infantile category may miss the point here. millions die every year, through illness and war, yet life is still valued. If we were to go along with Trixie, we would be purloined into a pessimism which Nitezhe types can easily overcome. How ever, a Wagner contra-ed Nietzche, in full knowledge of man's capacity for evil. Job shoes a side of God, which redempts, for the purpose of the creation to go on. The alternative is a Jones town style mass suicide, whereby there would result a total nothingness. between the two, how would, or how could, a God decide? to be, or not to be that is the question, and this question has been echoed through the immense time tunnel of all realities. do You think if there be Jeddis, they would allow the latter to predominate? it is not simply You and me, brother, it is a question of eternity. but that, has to be believed, or, at least, felt.
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance



In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
One gift is all i find in me,
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie
partly cloudy, with a few showers
 
Posts: 7596
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Night of infinite faith

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Ecmandu » Sat May 16, 2015 12:20 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
How do you plan on de-stratifying lions without changing their DnA? Politely tell it to stop fucking? Same deal with humans. You can't change it's mating habits by teaching it not to do things. This is like arguing with a retard. Second I am fairly sure there are species that aren't stratified who commit interspecies violence, I can't think of any offhand though. Second it selfish to only worry about the wellbeing of your own species, that mentality is half the reason the world is in such a retarded shape anyway. Species solidarity=tribe=tribe mentality=retardedcy=war=rooting for team spirit at the pub=idiocy=genocide=religion


And you keep replying.... *sigh* you're the one who said you created us to not be able to digest the lipids in grass... yet you complain that we eat animals, at least we don't eat them alive.

I never said that speech was necessarily the mode, I said that if you change the motivational system, you can end this phenomenon. If you act in accordance with proper motivational systems you can contribute to ending this phenomenon.


I am not God I am the DEviL i did a complete mockery of him I hate him he is a filthy worthless entity who does not deserve to exist. I hate his species too, but I blame him for everything he simply punishes good people as some sort of devine "test' and rewards the wicked which he expects me to "save" and to judge favorably. I revoke all credit for this idiotic creation/system of his only a complete retard could design a world system this utterly devoid of anything fair or rational I am pure hatred. Hatred is an emotion that's common, the easiest way to obtain it is just be a good person and do everything right and God will punish you for his own amusement and "science" experiments. The lesson we can learn from Job is that you obey and love God so he can punish you more
THere is no "motivational system" you can change so easily the devine "code" is embedded in all species through DNA and it's the only method to change such inate behavoirs as mating preferences and habits. It's simple code, of this "game" of his. Not so easy to "glitch" and do workarounds, the humas already tested primitive methods on homosexuals to no effect (the only method to change homosexuals is testosterone manipulation.) Humans are so primitive it's ridiculous. I would have assumed they would have figured this out 100 years ago, there seems to be a disconnect between rational men and the men who run things.


Umm... if you actually read Job, God was tricked by Satan to allow Satan to test Job in this way. I can't quote the passage, because I don't really bother much with the Bible anymore. Just like the passage where Jesus says that the faithful can come across any poison and not die from it... so we should all just drink poison as a test for the church goers and ministers and popes etc....

But now here you are claiming to be the Devil, poor devil, doesn't even like to be evil, but is forced to... likes the good people (even though you claimed to hate the whole human species) but hates God for punishing them and rewarding the wicked. Your narratives get more bizarre Trixie, and your mockery of God wasn't that good.

I don't see sexual orientations as the problem, and I also don't see picking assholes as a sexual orientation, I see it as evil, this is where conscience comes into play, sexual orientations don't increase or decrease suicide rates... they are neutral to this regard, however bashing them causes suicide because it's bullying. But bashing women for not having sex with nice guys doesn't cause suicide in them, because they are evil and without conscience.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6823
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Orbie » Sat May 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Evil is a masquerade. A lonely yet unrequited play at the semblance of self derision. Evil is a power play of which God does not or cannot participate, because his energies are elsewhere, in the realm of the non affected, and the thing is, Job may have been a test of gods affectance, but not of his effect. It is a game of similacra, a reality play, so as to appease those who do not know what they are doing. And God? he has to play along, but in reality, playing a double game, where there can not be winners or losers, and even evil is forgiven, although he can not understand that. It appears as a game of self punishment, a fakir's venture, but it really is a work of attrition, so trying to assimilate the aberration of similitude, the denial of the absolute nothingness of the purity of an asshole. So, that only the brave can survive. The brave who are willing to sacrifice for the sake of the Beauty, whom the Beast does not see, because it's consumed. It consumes himself, and the Beauty with
it. That's the strength of Job, and here is where he triumphs.
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance



In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
One gift is all i find in me,
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie
partly cloudy, with a few showers
 
Posts: 7596
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Night of infinite faith

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Orbie » Sat May 16, 2015 1:00 pm

It's a struggle between Eros, Anteros, and Aphrodite.
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance



In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
One gift is all i find in me,
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie
partly cloudy, with a few showers
 
Posts: 7596
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Night of infinite faith

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Sat May 16, 2015 3:58 pm

IT's very simple, actually. i like to hurt people because I hurt all the time. GOd continually denies me any opportunity for happiness and peace! Of course I made Job suffer, but its nothing compared to the apathetic GOd who views you all as some stupid science experiment to find out the nature of his existence.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Ecmandu » Sat May 16, 2015 11:17 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:IT's very simple, actually. i like to hurt people because I hurt all the time. GOd continually denies me any opportunity for happiness and peace! Of course I made Job suffer, but its nothing compared to the apathetic GOd who views you all as some stupid science experiment to find out the nature of his existence.


I hurt all the time too... I'm just trying to get out of here, not trying to hurt anyone. I'm trying to out-vibrate them and ascend to a different plane. Besides, I thought you said you didn't believe in a creator. Why would you believe in the devil? I think there are an infinite number of beings in the cosmos with no greatest good or greatest evil, no greatest creator and no greatest destroyer.

It's like trying to count the highest number, no being can do it. I think it's about vibrational networking, and so that's where I'm putting all my chips.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6823
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Sun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm

I don't care if he does or doesnt exist, he is a piece of shit if he does exist.

THere is no point tryig to achieve a state of higher vibration in this world, it makes you weak and vunerable, you cant walk out your home without being instantly damaged by horrible things the primates do.

On the other hand, hate is damaging and draining too.

On the other hand, being neutral is damaging and draining.

So it's misery hell plain and simply.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Ecmandu » Sun May 17, 2015 7:34 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I don't care if he does or doesnt exist, he is a piece of shit if he does exist.

THere is no point tryig to achieve a state of higher vibration in this world, it makes you weak and vunerable, you cant walk out your home without being instantly damaged by horrible things the primates do.

On the other hand, hate is damaging and draining too.

On the other hand, being neutral is damaging and draining.

So it's misery hell plain and simply.


It doesn't make you weak and vulnerable if you can find a being to take you off this world who has the psychic power and energetics to ward off attackers. You assume that the most powerful beings and evolved beings in the universe are violent by nature... when you're that powerful and that evolved in game theory... you have a species that can ward off people and other beings with more advanced mind games because they're better at game theory, which fundamentally solves as social, not anti-social. Ultimately, the battles are psychic in nature.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6823
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 pm

There's a hole in your argument.

Why would a hypothetical interdimensional species wait until a adult has fully developed psychic defenses to take them away? Wouldn't be logical to take them as infants, before their defenses had a chance to mature?
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 19, 2015 11:49 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:There's a hole in your argument.

Why would a hypothetical interdimensional species wait until a adult has fully developed psychic defenses to take them away? Wouldn't be logical to take them as infants, before their defenses had a chance to mature?


It's an infinite universe... you have to send a pretty strong signal.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6823
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Orbie » Wed May 20, 2015 5:58 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:There's a hole in your argument.

Why would a hypothetical interdimensional species wait until a adult has fully developed psychic
defenses to take them away? Wouldn't be logical to take them as infants, before their defenses had a chance to mature?


Simply because their childish games are laughable, and children usually win when playing their game.
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance



In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
One gift is all i find in me,
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie
partly cloudy, with a few showers
 
Posts: 7596
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Night of infinite faith

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu May 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Orb wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:There's a hole in your argument.

Why would a hypothetical interdimensional species wait until a adult has fully developed psychic
defenses to take them away? Wouldn't be logical to take them as infants, before their defenses had a chance to mature?


Simply because their childish games are laughable, and children usually win when playing their game.


Infants dont play games.
I am losing my mind to mandess.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Ecmandu's No Fool

Postby Orbie » Thu May 21, 2015 10:35 pm

Yes they do, but we only see it to serve our rules
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance



In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
One gift is all i find in me,
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie
partly cloudy, with a few showers
 
Posts: 7596
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Night of infinite faith

Previous

Return to Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users