Rain of Truth Faust vs. RealUnoriginal

The following epic battle of the wits between Faust and RealUnoriginal can be found at:

[size=172]http://iloveopinions.com/index.php?topic=3945.0[/size]

Ladies and Gentlemen, the following rematch between Faust and RealUnoriginal is to settle a draw in the previous Debate between the two. Faust’s terms are as follows:

Here are the Rules:

1.) As far as I can tell, Faust has five major points that he wishes to Defend in this Debate. Therefore, Faust will be declared the winner if he is successful in Defending/Proving a simple majority of his points (Three or more). In the event that RealUnoriginal prevents Faust from proving at least 3/5 points, or he himself disproves 3/5 points, or a combination of the two, he will be the winner.

2.) The posting structure for this Debate will be free posting. However, each individual must make a minimum of five posts, not including the conclusion.

3.) No individual may make in excess of two consecutive posts prior to his opponent making one post.

4.) Once made, a post may not be edited by the poster.

5.) This Debate will take place from now until November 1, 2009, 21:00:00 EST. I believe that Faust and myself share a time zone, and that would be 18:00:00 for you if I am not mistaken, RealUnoriginal.

6.) All posts after the deadline (except conclusions) will be deleted until the Debate has been Judged. After that, the thread may be used for whatever purpose either of you deem appropriate.

7.) Faust will conclude first. Faust must post his conclusion (not to exceed 1,000 words) within 72 hours of the ending time of the Debate. RealUnoriginal must post his conclusion (also not to exceed 1,000 words) within 72 hours of the posting of Faust’s conclusion.

8.) There will be a separate conversation thread for this Debate. Any posts made here by anyone other than myself, RealUnoriginal or Faust will be deleted with extreme prejudice. In other words, I won’t even read them.

Let’s get it on.

You may talk about the Debate either here, or the Discussion thread over there.