Marijuana Legalization 3X Great v. PM 146

The Challenge:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=169051

The Debate:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=169201

Talk about it!

My hopes and dreams are counting on you pavlovian. this could be the beginning of the snowball that makes Maryjane legal.

Realistically this thread will affect the future and potentially make marijuana become legalized sooner!!!

I’ll roll an illegal joint to that (not really… … really… no not really.)

You know how life is trippy sometimes?

Like when you try to log onto starcraft battle net only to find out someone stole your stolen cd-key. So you log onto the internet and hit the ILPhilosophy button out of habit, start posting in threads related to weed, start rolling a joint, and then remember that you initially came online to steal a replacement cd key. you know?

On a more serious note, there are few arguments that can withstand the “what about the effects of alcohol?” argument…

In 14 states the laws have already changed. Some of them issue cards and allow medical patients to purchase it at dispensaries like in California, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, and Rhode Island. Other states have reinterpreted precedent allowing defendants to use an affirmative defense, which means while you may have technically violated the letter of the law, you can argue in spite of that that there were mitigating circumstances, (like medical ones) and at least be heard.

Three Times, glad you agree with my agrument from the Smoking Legislation thread! :wink:

I’ll take your endorsement of it here as a compliment!