Judges' Debate 3 Conversation

Someone please move this to the right place.

Talk about the Judges’ Debate here.

[size=200]LOL[/size]

What’s happening here? Where’s the other team? I’m so woefully confused, and I’m getting cold sweats from debate withdrawal.

They just posted, we’re ready to rock and roll.

Sorry, I could have swore that I posted that Kawaki requested consecutive extensions and the request was granted, maybe my computer froze or something.

tap tap

Is this thing on?

Someone add the following into the debate thread and give whoever’s next their timeframe. Not sure what’s happened to Pav.

Edit: Beep beep. Thanks pav, hope your kid’s doing ok!

Sorry guys, my kid was in the hospital for the last two days.

knocks Anyone home? Extentions?
Unheard of! [-(

God knows what’s going on - we are probably trying to “get our shit together” and post.

Someone did tell Smears he’s up didn’t they…?

Quote Modify Remove

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Despite having put this Debate together, I will be resigning as Judge of the Debate, effective immediately.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Sandgrain (A dual-poster) will take my place as the third Judge in the ILO vs. ILP Debates. He will be joining KrisWest as well as Phaedrus in the neutral and impartial decisions rendered upon the Debaters and upon these Debates.

I will continue to Moderate the Debates, which as you know is inclusive only to me copy/pasting the posts from one site to the other. We will no longer have any time limits, but let us try to keep the times it takes for us to post within reason.

Finally, after careful deliberation, I have been informed that ILO has acquired a fourth Team Member. Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to announce that none other than PavlovianModel146 will be joining the ILO Team as a Debater. In addition to that, PM146 also has next post at ILO which will take place later on tonight in all liklihood.

I would like to thank Kawaki, W.C. and Gobbo for welcoming me to the ILO Team.

:astonished:

Okaaaayyyyy - it is alllll over.

Phew.

Not yet, There’s one more Debate.

How badly did we beat ILO?

The above quote is further proof that reality is 100% subjective.

Yes, but we’ll all be dead by then. Maybe our children will carry the torch.

Can I debate? I promise to win via the most colorful insults ever pixelated on screen. Our enemies’ computer blood shall run like the Ashley, from here to the Atlantic. Our glorious words and mom-destroying attacks shall destroy any future possibility of retaliation. The salination of ILO will be complete; like Carthago before it, it shall never again see the buds of growth. Even generous helpings of Adwords shall never again link their website to web crawlers; their demise is certain.

Paternal relationships will be put in question, and also the attractiveness of their sisters. Grandmas will not be spared - like a divine whip from heaven I shall crack the ILO’s domain so hard that their DNS server will take more than the requisite 24 hours to refresh it. Google analytics shall record such a day as the most prodigious use of the ‘F’, ‘T’ and ‘Z’ words ever. Internet historians and random non-commenting guest members will note the event as the day that free speech ended and the tyranny of go-home inducing frog-in-the-throat might begins.

No I’m just kidding, I suck at debate.

Helllloooooooo…?

Judges…???

Needin’ some closure here real bad…

So, one coinflip later and one down to ILO.

For all those involved, thank you for enriching our experiences with your time and efforts. We are better for it. The following are my scores for the Judge’s Debate:

Kawaki - 9.9

Carleas - 9.9

W.C. - 9.9

Smears - 9.5

Pavlovianmodel146 - 9.7

Tab - 9.8

Gobbo - 9.6

Xunzian - 9.89

MVP - Carleas

Most creative - Tab

Greatest rhetorical style - Xunzian

Pure awesomeness - Tab, I’m afraid.

Group strength - ILO

I’m sorry I judged on a thesis by thesis basis so didn’t get a chance to tabulate the scores. If someone can tally up the scores and let me know who won, that would be great.

If you need an explanation for my judgment, I’ll try to avail myself.