The Existence of God: Abstract and Jayson

A place for more formal debate. Be a spectator, vote on the winner, or start one of your own. Read about how the forum works.

Moderator: Carleas

Re: The Existence of God: Abstract and Jayson

Postby Jayson » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 am

What i am suggesting then is that perhaps what some call enlightenment would be what you might call the state at which a person is experiencing the highest rate of occurent enlightenments that can remain beneficial.

I'm not sure.
In Bomanism, the term refers to realizations.
So enlightenment, Bomanistically, wouldn't be something that equates to a condition of speed, but each realization.
The optimal rate of realizations could be labeled something, but on the other hand, I hold that the optimal rate of realizations are equal to all factors involved and changes immediately to each conditional moment.

Kind of like asking what the optimal rate of current change in water is; that depends on a grand amount of factors, and changes every moment.
In mental exercise we could imagine a computer powerful enough to calculate such on the fly and tell you I suppose, but then again; the human being wouldn't be able to respond quickly enough to those figures to take advantage of them.

I would say to trust your intuition of how you feel.
If you feel you have too little, meditate upon that. If the other, meditate upon that.

I would say exactly...we have words for cause and then a word for effect, but any effect is a cause of something else and any cause is an effect of something else we really it should be one word of some sort...But then in reality it is a continuous function not a dot...dot....dot....dot so there is not an exact moment of cause/effect/reaction, it is almost as if it is all one big continuum of reacting.

Agreed.

Indeed you can't tell much about a person by looking at their stagnate form you have to rely on the actions, the doings.

Agreed.
Volume only offers potential capacity of action within, not actual. (referring to measure, volume, area, etc...)

My only qualm with this is that it may be important to consider how one's pursuit of a thing may lend to others following when it does not benefit them...And while often people can learn to not do follow blindly...in terms of the growth of society as a whole if the society as a whole begins to do something or becomes addicted to a non-beneficial behavior then it can become detrimental to the survival of mankind...So it can be important i think to not lend to such degrading habits that might pervade society as a whole...(personally I might think alcoholism...) And if everyone is free to behave as they feel, then it becomes a problem with those who wish to simply kill everyone else...but then that would seem like a self fixing issue typically...

Indeed.
And in such, I have the work ahead of me to comment on the relationship between yourself and others to address just such conditions.
But in as far as Bomanism is compartmentalized to address, I had to keep such refrained.

I believe It is being shown that genetic disorders are caused by environmental things, that could otherwise be prevented such as to rule out such tendencies...Though some have causes hard to pinpoint, if ever possible...(and then there is a problem with who decides what is a "disorder" and deserves being ruled out.)Example: If a whole population continues to take aspirin for headaches over time given many generations of use say maybe 200-300 the brain begins to produce less of its natural headache fighting chemicals, assuming the behavior of taking the thing was performed before procreation...as a result people could begin to have to take aspirin or some drug in order to prevent headaches...

Pretty much.
Let's all remember now what we learned in the 80's, "Eggs are bad".

Indeed it seems to me that many things when taken to the "extreme" if that is a good word, are contradictory. For example if everything was completely categorized everything would be perfectly separated, and if everything was perfectly separated nothing would really be existent or functional...or the opposite extreme if nothing was recognized as different then there would be no frame of reference to recognize anything and it would be as if nothing existed...Or even if you have no Bad then how can one know what is Good...Without more how can there be less...although i imagine if you have at least known what bad was and continued to know then it might be possible to live in a place with no bad (but then it could be said that bad still exits, just in the past)...

The Chinese weren't idiots when they marked down Yin and Yang. ;)
>jaysonthestumps.blogspot.com
>Hebrew, Greek, and more similar resources on ILP

Spiritual: a set of neurological processes dealing with value placement, empathy, and sympathy through the associative truncation of relative identity, and which has reached a value set capable of being described as reverent to the individual, and from which existential experience and reflection is capable explicitly.
Jayson
Alaskan Gypsy

Postby Abstract » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:10 am

Jayson wrote:I'm not sure.
In Bomanism, the term refers to realizations.
So enlightenment, Bomanistically, wouldn't be something that equates to a condition of speed, but each realization.
The optimal rate of realizations could be labeled something, but on the other hand, I hold that the optimal rate of realizations are equal to all factors involved and changes immediately to each conditional moment.

Kind of like asking what the optimal rate of current change in water is; that depends on a grand amount of factors, and changes every moment.
In mental exercise we could imagine a computer powerful enough to calculate such on the fly and tell you I suppose, but then again; the human being wouldn't be able to respond quickly enough to those figures to take advantage of them.

Perhaps some minds have the capacity...like how autistics calculate primes faster than computers...

Jayson wrote:
My only qualm with this is that it may be important to consider how one's pursuit of a thing may lend to others following when it does not benefit them...And while often people can learn to not do follow blindly...in terms of the growth of society as a whole if the society as a whole begins to do something or becomes addicted to a non-beneficial behavior then it can become detrimental to the survival of mankind...So it can be important i think to not lend to such degrading habits that might pervade society as a whole...(personally I might think alcoholism...) And if everyone is free to behave as they feel, then it becomes a problem with those who wish to simply kill everyone else...but then that would seem like a self fixing issue typically...

Indeed.
And in such, I have the work ahead of me to comment on the relationship between yourself and others to address just such conditions.
But in as far as Bomanism is compartmentalized to address, I had to keep such refrained.

I can see that, might i suggest a side..as in one can say this is bomanism, but these seem to be important considerations...and than provide some moral points in the aside...

Jayson wrote:
Indeed it seems to me that many things when taken to the "extreme" if that is a good word, are contradictory. For example if everything was completely categorized everything would be perfectly separated, and if everything was perfectly separated nothing would really be existent or functional...or the opposite extreme if nothing was recognized as different then there would be no frame of reference to recognize anything and it would be as if nothing existed...Or even if you have no Bad then how can one know what is Good...Without more how can there be less...although i imagine if you have at least known what bad was and continued to know then it might be possible to live in a place with no bad (but then it could be said that bad still exits, just in the past)...

The Chinese weren't idiots when they marked down Yin and Yang. ;)

I think of the pattern of life..Yin and Yang...Up and Down...of course there are other aspects and such..but that is the general principal...
Love is the gravity of the soul.
Abstract
Philosopher

Postby Jayson » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 am

Abstract wrote:Perhaps some minds have the capacity...like how autistics calculate primes faster than computers...

It could be possible, yes.
Such would have to be tested in a rather radical series of experiments.

I can see that, might i suggest a side..as in one can say this is bomanism, but these seem to be important considerations...and than provide some moral points in the aside...

I probably will not, though such may happen.
It is hard to say.
Once all parts are compiled, then they will be grouped together in one volume with a preface that covers the totality; how to approach the text.

I think of the pattern of life..Yin and Yang...Up and Down...of course there are other aspects and such..but that is the general principal...

Agreed.

Spiritual: a set of neurological processes dealing with value placement, empathy, and sympathy through the associative truncation of relative identity, and which has reached a value set capable of being described as reverent to the individual, and from which existential experience and reflection is capable explicitly.
Jayson
Alaskan Gypsy

Postby Abstract » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 am

Jayson wrote:
Abstract wrote:Perhaps some minds have the capacity...like how autistics calculate primes faster than computers...

It could be possible, yes.
Such would have to be tested in a rather radical series of experiments.

I would think those minds would not want to be tested so as to prevent patterns from being able to detect occurrence which could lead to prevention if gotten into wrong hands...
Not to mention such may not be testable...

Well to be honest i wanted to help you see what i saw in "God" so as to lend to you...I still hold that it is a thing that is and as such understanding it lends to the understanding of the all...Though i see that the same recognition is not always best for others...
Abstract
Philosopher

Postby Abstract » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:25 am

lastly might i save our conversation on my comp?
Abstract
Philosopher

Postby Jayson » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 am

Well to be honest i wanted to help you see what i saw in "God" so as to lend to you...

I always enjoy seeing and hearing such thoughts.

I still hold that it is a thing that is and as such understanding it lends to the understanding of the all...Though i see that the same recognition is not always best for others...

I don't really see it as which way is best for some, but instead, that to each a different relationship is held with their existence by the nature of their self.

lastly might i save our conversation on my comp?

Sure.

Jayson
Alaskan Gypsy

Previous

Return to Chamber of Debate