October surprise IQ45 style

so at this point, it is clear that Biden is going to crush IQ45 in
the election… look at betting sites, and most of them have the odds of Biden
winning the election as much as 61% chance of winning… and these are people
who bet with their money, not their hearts and so they have a vested interest
in getting the odds right…

so let engage in the fabled October surprise … I am guessing
because IQ45 will be losing by even more at that point, less then 2 months
from now… that IQ45 will try this huge gambit…

at the first debate, right at the start, he will announce that the FBI and or the
justice department, have begun an investigation into Biden… he might even
be so bold as to have Biden arrested at the debate to make a point…

look, Biden is under investigation for some evil act, which will be made up,
like Burisma or tax evasion or selling weapons to Russia, in which
Putin would love to help in the creation of false evidence…

and this is the means by which IQ45 will try to steal the election…
either by pretending that the election can’t be held while the main
opposition candidate is in jail, so until the justice system can try him,
the election will be “postponed”… or he will try to simply leverage this
to win the election…I am clean but Biden is in jail for…and then they
will find a sympathetic judge to deny Biden bail because of a “flight” risk…

this is a banana, third world tactics but IQ45 is nothing if not a third
world banana dictator…

or look for some equally incredible thing to indict Biden, like
some fake crime or event…

and day or two after the election, it will miraculously disappear…

surprise, surprise, surprise…

this event is far more controllable then some attempt to go to war with
Iran or China… which is the next possibility we must consider, going to war
to avoid having the election or to get people to vote for the village idiot…

given the sheer stupidity of the IQ45 crime family, with Barr as deputy in
chief, we must expect something along these lines in a desperate attempt to
get reelected…

Kropotkin

Probably. On the other hand, I recall back in 2016, just after Trump was exposed as hell bent on grabbing women’s “pussies”, there was a euphoric sense among liberals that Clinton would now crush him [b]all the more[/b] on election day.

The rest being history.

There are just too many possible scenarios that can play out between now and November 3rd.

And, with regard to Biden, there’s this part:

nytimes.com/2020/07/16/us/p … ising.html
nytimes.com/2020/08/01/us/p … -ties.html

In terms of the economy and foreign policy, the ruling class, with that pesky Bernie Sanders out of the way, will settle for either Trump or Biden.

Instead, I have always focused the political beam here on the gap between liberals and conservatives in regard to “social issues”. For example, who gets or does not get on the Supreme Court.

That’s where “political prejudices rooted in dasein” can really make or break the lives of individuals.

Sure, in regard to issues like extending unemployment benefits in the Trump/Republican pandemic, there are important differences between liberals and conservatives.

But in regard to sustaining the global economy for the benefit of all the ruling classes around the world, Trump and Biden are six of one, half a dozen of the other.

If “I” do say so myself.

Pete what the hell are you doing?! Stop giving ideas to these conservative asshats!

Thanks to you the sonsabitches might even try something like that.

K: believe me when I say that the GOP has over 40 years of practice at stealing
elections…the worst one was of course 2000, Bush vs Gore…

There is nothing, nothing that I can think of that hasn’t already
been talked about… stealing elections, voter suppressions,
there is GOP talk about having people at elections sites to intimidate minorities
and women from voting… the number I heard was 50,000 people…
and that wouldn’t shock me…

which leads us to a point that is the fundamental aspect of a democracy is
the right to vote… if people don’t have the right to vote, then we
are no longer in a democracy… thus these actions by the GOP are
anti-democracy… if we don’t have a democracy, then what do we have?

I say, the GOP is trying for a dictatorship… and thus those who fight for
the GOP is also engaged in turning America into a dictatorship…

in other words, those people here who claim Biden is somehow impaired,
he isn’t, but they are actually promoting IQ45 and thus they are fighting
for a dictatorship… so urwrong and fixed cross as example, they are fighting
for a dictatorship…this is the most important election in American history
because we are fighting to see America has a democracy or America as a
dictatorship…

every single vote for a republican is a vote for a dictatorship and
every single vote for a democrat is a vote for democracy…

it is pretty much as simple as that…

as I stand on the side of democracy and America, I will vote democrat
up and down the ballot and I hope you do to… because we are fighting
for the very future of America… democracy or dictatorship… and it is
your choice… choose wisely…

Kropotkin

Kennedy stole the election.

Speaking of voting, did you know that voting rights for convicted felons has only just recently been restored, and not by all states? In Iowa (Republican governor), convicted felons will never have the right to vote.

Now stop for a minute and think carefully about what this means. It means taking away the first and most fundamental right of the citizen.

The only reason these conservative cockroaches have gotten away with this is because there isnt an army of felons to exterminate them (yet… sinister grin)

You’ve got to be an unadulterated retard to expect a felon to want to willingly ‘cooperate’ with a society that denies him a right to vote. If anything, losing your right to vote grants you immunity to all laws, since if you do not have all constitutional rights, you are not officially a citizen.

Did I really need to just explain this?

Some of my best times were when I was out breaking laws just because I didn’t have a right to vote. Cant get into details, but rest assured the message was made clear. Now if only there were 500,000 more of me.

K: there has been some debate about this and the conclusion is
still in doubt… my guess is probably not, but one can’t be sure…

Kropotkin

Joseph Kennedy made sure (through the mafia) that his son was elected. When John and Bobby turned against the mob… they felt betrayed and killed them both. Deal with the devil (so to speak)

… then they sent in jack ruby to tie up the loose ends?

Yes. I mean any fucking idiot can watch the stills of that murder. JFK’s brains were blown out through the back. Oswald was behind JFK, not in front of him. Impossible that Oswald shot him.

:laughing:

Good thing I’m UK, not US. :smiley:

Thank you, ecmandu.

Here is just one example of what Trump is capable of pursuing in order yank the election results in his direction:

washingtonpost.com/opinions … Fstory-ans

‘We are now learning, via an extraordinary new report in the New York Times, that many scientists fear that Trump will attempt the ultimate “October surprise.” These scientists — which include some inside the government — worry that Trump will thoroughly corrupt the process designed to ensure the safety and efficacy of any new vaccine against the coronavirus.’

And…

[b]'Among the revelations:

'As part of the exhaustive process of approving vaccines, an independent advisory panel of outside experts is supposed to weigh in, and the FDA generally follows their advice. But under questioning from the Times, a senior administration official refused to confirm that any emergency approval will be vetted through that panel.

'One member of that FDA advisory committee says on the record that many people inside the process “are very nervous” about whether the administration will prematurely say a vaccine has been tested and is safe, and then “roll it out.” This expert says these people are right to be worried about this: “They should be.”

'Trump told supporters on Sunday night that he expects a vaccine to be available “far ahead of schedule” and “very, very early before the end of the year.” That’s at odds with his own health experts’ claim that the most realistic expectation is early 2021, and Trump also said the FDA has “been great, at my instruction.” His intentions are clear: At minimum, he will try to push up limited approval so it happens before the election, and then take credit for making that happen.

'Trump has explicitly tied the timing of the vaccine to his reelection needs. When he announced a campaign shake-up, he also said he’ll win in part because vaccines will “soon be on the way.”

'Jared Kushner is a “regular participant in meetings" overseeing the vaccine effort, the Times reports. Given the role of Trump’s son-in-law in steering reelection strategy and his lack of expertise, it’s hard to imagine Kushner is there to ensure quality control.

People familiar with those conversations tell the Times that White House officials regularly ask about getting a vaccine by October. Trump’s campaign advisers privately refer to a vaccine before the election as “the holy grail.”'[/b]

Indeed, the anti-vaxxers here will have a field day with the new “Trump vaccine”.

so one possibility for an “October surprise” might some sort
of declaration that vaccine is available… of course it will be
a lie…because everything out of his mouth is a lie…

so, that is another “october surprise” possibility…

Kropotkin

Come on, when have the thousands upon thousands of Trump lies ever been a factor for his “base”? If he can persuade enough of the less intellectually and politically sophisticated voters in America [and there are millions and millions of them] that the vaccine is real, then, along with Putin’s help, well, who knows?