Goerge Floyed Death

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Goerge Floyed Death

Postby zinnat » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:54 am

This incident is all over media since the death of that poor fellow but every coverage or discussion about this has missed a very important point or rather the most important one, at least according to me.

Such incidents happen all over the world. Law inforcement sometimes crosses the line, sometimes for right reasons and sometimes for wrong reasons too. That is not a big deal. Policemen are also humans and bound to commit mistakes. The death of a individual does not matter much when it comes to a nation.

I saw the videos of that incident very carefully, not once but many times. It is right that the policeman kept his knee on the neck of the victim for almost nine minutes, which was certainly over the line and inhuman also but that is not the most important point for me. The most important thing to me is that during all those nine minute and even after that when the victim was being taken to the ambulance, that policeman kept his hands, or at least the left one, in the pockets of his pants. This was very disturbing for me.

This tells me that it is not about the policing, or what is right or wrong but domination only. The policeman is declaring that i can dominate you in any way i want, and i do not need even have to use my hands for that. You are no more than a small bug to me and i can crush you with the tip of my toes. This tells about the mindset of that policeman. There was not even a hint of regret/surprise on his face when the victim died and was being taken into ambulance. The policeman's hand never came of his pocket. He was showing/pretending that nothing serious has happened.

That policeman can be pinished only for that, whther the victim would have died or not. Action or its consequensces are not that important. The only thing that matters is the intent.

with love,
sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Re: Goerge Floyed Death

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:23 pm

=D>

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:49 pm

See I went to one of the protests and instead of chanting 'george floyd', I was chanting 'pink floyd'. Pretty smart, right? I figure I'm not the only one who'd like to see the band back together... and if I had a chance to get on the news or something maybe David gilmour would see it and give the others a call.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:32 am

promethean75 wrote:See I went to one of the protests and instead of chanting 'george floyd', I was chanting 'pink floyd'. Pretty smart, right? I figure I'm not the only one who'd like to see the band back together... and if I had a chance to get on the news or something maybe David gilmour would see it and give the others a call.

I was.going to say something about Boy, George but then I didn't see relevance since I have never seen him,

A total mistake 75, my bad.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Its wonderful that the big solution to all this chaos is supposed to be Joe Biden.

Anti-Trumpers have made a really nice bed for themselves.

:lol:
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Arch-Native Philosophy - Sumerian Bill and Ted - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:40 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Its wonderful that the big solution to all this chaos is supposed to be Joe Biden.

I think the whole binary thing is nuts. One should be able to be anti-anyone without therefore liking or respect 'the other one'. Like life is coke or pepsi for our good for the teeth beverages.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:40 pm

- Thucydides
Arch-Native Philosophy - Sumerian Bill and Ted - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:41 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Its wonderful that the big solution to all this chaos is supposed to be Joe Biden.

I think the whole binary thing is nuts. One should be able to be anti-anyone without therefore liking or respect 'the other one'. Like life is coke or pepsi for our good for the teeth beverages.

The point is these idiots supported a spirit of insurgency and never took a breath to think about what they were doing to their fellow citizens.

I just cant imagine being that irresponsible.

edit;
I mean insurrection. Absolutely insane nazi thuglife (your "media") was posting pictures of a behaeaded president and calling for violence against the president and such things endlessly, and none of the so called sane and reasonable democrat-voters here ever even expressed any doubts about these practices - instead, they al piled on. Its miraculously stupid that they did not realize what they were pushing for.

No Democrat voter ever spoke out for peace, reason, democracy, anything like that. They all apparently thought that they had to desperately send their demons outward into the world because... their tv told them so? Why? No clue. But they did it.

So now what....
are they going to slowly realize that they have made mistakes?

That would like, be great.
Especially if they make an effort to make up for it.

I mean if you don't like where this is headed.
https://www.facebook.com/terrencekwilli ... 017662255/
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Gloominary » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:06 am

Other than Ron Paul and his son, I'm no fan of the republican party, but that being said, I agree with Fixed, the democratic party have completely lost their shit.
This's not how you fight the opposition in a free democracy.
They've basically been having a 3-4 year long temper tantrum over what?
Nothing.
Republicans are corrupt, democrats are corrupt.
Fake accusations (Christine Ford, Russian Collusion), fake caravan, fake virus, real lockdown and now race riots and martial law in the middle of a pLandemic.
What's next, assassination, coup?
I'd say accept your loss and move on, accept the fact that 50% of Americans didn't want globalism (not that he lived up to his nationalist rhetoric) and so on, better luck next time, but it'd just fall on deaf ears.

The impeachment narrative pushed by House Democrats needs to be called exactly what it is, which is a political coup. Contrary to what Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Chairman Adam Schiff, and progressive left wingers would have you believe, the United States still does have an objective rule of law, and the Constitution is not merely a guideline subject to interpretation and application at the whim of power grabs.
Regardless of whether you are a Republican, a Democrat, an independent, or anything else, it should concern all of us that the rule of law is being tossed out in favor of an open coup designed to undermine a free and fair election in the United States. Sheer partisan hatred toward an American president by the other party is not and has never been a sufficient legal or constitutional basis for impeachment. The Constitution specifically lays out “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Political leverage or the inability to win elections are not listed. Over the past few weeks, some commentators have suggested that the phrasing “high crimes and misdemeanors” is an intentionally vague term that has no specific articulable definition. Not only is that false, but a lack of brightline jurisprudence does not render a term in the Constitution so malleable that the Democrats can fashion a political weapon of it.
Indeed, the phrase “or other high crimes and misdemeanors” has a legal definition instead of a common parlance meaning. It comes from English common law that refers to offenses against the crown, from whence our founders borrowed much of our law, but they formed our government structure quite differently. The words “or other” are very important. The phrase “high crimes and misdemeanors” does not stand alone, but is rather within the same category as treason and bribery, which are both federal crimes against the fiduciary interest of the United States.
This does not mean political differences that opposition party members might believe are bad for the country become impeachable offenses. We are not talking about good faith policy considerations or philosophical differences on the margins. Elections determine those who make public policy. Impeachment is designed for an offense so bad that it essentially is like defecting to another sovereign or taking action in the interest of another sovereign to the clear detriment of the United States.
The Constitution was never intended to serve as a political weapon by any means. On the contrary, the impeachment clause is designed only to provide the textual grant of power to remove government officials when necessary as a matter of law to protect the interests of the American people. The purpose is not to transfer power forcibly for political gain. One of the great hallmarks of our republic is the peaceful transition of power from one office holder to the next without any conflict.
The Democrats simply have no legal or constitutional basis to invoke impeachment. This is a purely partisan attack against President Trump because they are still sour over their loss in 2016 and are terrified of losing again in 2020. But their remedy is not to exercise impeachment. Their remedy is to get a better candidate nominated. Forming an impeachment “inquiry” is setting a new low bar for an unconstitutional and politically motivated government attack against an American president.
The law does and always should consider precedent, especially in matters where the Constitution is concerned. Even if the Democrats are satisfied in their power grab coup, do they really want to set the standard that future American presidents of either party could be impeached because the opposition gains a majority in the House of Representatives?
The American experiment was born out of the contention of the founders that governments should be fashioned differently than a kingship, and we the people possess all powers of government in order to protect our individual liberties endowed by the creator. Our American president should not feel the same disquiet as medieval sovereigns from whence came the phrase “uneasy is the head that wears the crown.” Impeachment cannot be a sword used to easily transfer power for political gain against the will of the American people exercised in a previous election.
However, make no mistake that is exactly what the Democrats in Congress are attempting with their agenda. President Trump is right to call for the resignations of Pelosi and Schiff and other Democrats in response. These officials are violating their oaths of office and attempting this coup in broad daylight, hoping we never notice they are setting the Constitution on fire. But of course we notice, and we will hold them accountable.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/464219-the-impeachment-agenda-of-democrats-is-a-political-coup
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:55 am

Fixed Cross wrote:The point is these idiots supported a spirit of insurgency and never took a breath to think about what they were doing to their fellow citizens.

I just cant imagine being that irresponsible.
If I hadn't done the kind of emotional work I've done, I certainly can. When you pop, if you haven't been in those shadow areas in yourself a lot, most men go physical and any resistance near them feels like it started the fight: a wall, a chair, a woman, a store, even a child. The lockdown, with masks unemployment social distancing rules dystopian voices on loudspeakers and signs - iow the unconscious is getting panotipticon dystopia triggers, total control triggers, economic triggers and reduction in movement options. That is a formula for explosions. And I would guess they know this on the policy end. This does not excuse what they are doing. They should have done their emotional work. But it is inevitable at a statistical level.

I suppose I want to keep the primary blame on those with real power. You will never find them out on the street or even debating in Congress. They are not compressed into little balls of pain and frustration. They just want more stuff and power over people and the chance to get off on fear.

I mean if you don't like where this is headed.
https://www.facebook.com/terrencekwilli ... 017662255/
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:45 am

If it weren't for my personal connections with CIA, KGB, Mafia, Yakuza, Dead Rabbits, The Guardian Angels, The Hell's Angels, Charlie's Angels, Visiting Angels (it's an assisted living service for old folks) and various deep state officials, I'd be assassinated for giving you the following information.

The George Floyd incident is an elaborate hoax designed to help spread the virus through the proximity of the protesters. Floyd, family and everyone involved are paid actors....
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:52 am

As far as the discrimination against the blacks is concerned, neither republican nor democrates can check or end it. As of now, no polital leader from either party in the US has the guts or capacity to end it. And, above all, not even this ongoing protest of blacks can end it, no matter how long they continue to protest.

There is only one way to end this systamatic racism in US, And, that is to somehow persue the white majority to actively participate in the agitation.

Only and only the white majority can solve this issue. This movement has to be a predominately white movement in order to be succeed. As long as it remains the black movement, it is bound to fail, sooner or later.

Now, ther are only two ways to engage whites actively in this. First, they come by themselves considering it their moral or ethical duty. And, if they do not, the blacks have to make the life of an average white difficult in US. This solution is not easy and needs to go far beyond what a protest means. There should be so severe unrest all across the US that the whites would have to think that they cannot take it anymore and it has to be stopped. Only when this stage is reached, white majority will force their leaders and legislators to address and end this. Something like what happened back in Sixties.

The same apples to this gun issue. American entablishment will never enfore gun control, no matter how much people shout for it. But, believe me, it can be end in a single day. All that is required is a protest of 1000 non white armed men with asalt rifles like what we saw white armed men doing when Trump asked them to librate their respective states from the democratic governors, and, the very next day, the legislation for the gun control will be tabled in the house.

The solution is that easy.

with love,
sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:47 am

I forgot to mention one very important point.

According to all demography studies about the US indicate that US will become white minority country sometime in 5th decade of this century. Many would be not be aware of the fact that even as of now, as far as 18-20 age group is concerned, Whites are not in the majoriry but in minority. it will take about two more decades to reflect this in overall population. When this happens, the discrimination towards non whites would end automatically.

with love,
sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:56 am

zinnat wrote:I forgot to mention one very important point.

According to all demography studies about the US indicate that US will become white minority country sometime in 5th decade of this century. Many would be not be aware of the fact that even as of now, as far as 18-20 age group is concerned, Whites are not in the majoriry but in minority. it will take about two more decades to reflect this in overall population. When this happens, the discrimination towards non whites would end automatically.

with love,
sanjay

South Africa
Rwanda
Colonialism in general
Southern US pre civil war in many parts, certainly rurally.
Even with places like Iran, you have a minority meme - a specific take on a religion, a foreign one - take over.
There are many examples in history of tyrannies of the minority, where one ethnic or religious group has power over a majority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoritarianism

In fact, I think this is the general state of things today, though at that level it is not running on racial lines.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:04 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
zinnat wrote:I forgot to mention one very important point.

with love,
sanjay

South Africa
Rwanda
Colonialism in general
Southern US pre civil war in many parts, certainly rurally.
Even with places like Iran, you have a minority meme - a specific take on a religion, a foreign one - take over.
There are many examples in history of tyrannies of the minority, where one ethnic or religious group has power over a majority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoritarianism

In fact, I think this is the general state of things today, though at that level it is not running on racial lines.

All that is true but there is a very important difference as far as the case of US is concerned. All those countries are not democracies but US is thus the change in the demography will surely reflect on the political and societal landscape.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:56 pm

zinnat wrote:All that is true but there is a very important difference as far as the case of US is concerned. All those countries are not democracies but US is thus the change in the demography will surely reflect on the political and societal landscape.

With love,
Sanjay
It's possible, but I don't see the US as a democracy. It's an oligarchy. Wall st. has to approve you to lead. And that's not even getting into the darker stuff going on. So we get to choose between Wall st candidates. That's not democracy. Some of Congress may not be approved by wall st., but those people are a minority, a Bernie Sanders, say. They have to latch onto one of the two Wall st. controlled parties to have any effect at all. Then you have lobbying. And the incredible power of the military/intelligence/industry blob. In a certain sense none of the oligarchy power players really care much about race, but they are extremely white. The real players use racism to play people off against each other, however. So even though they just care about power and not race, they use racial tension and I see no reason for them to stop once the minorities as a group are not the majority.

Projections for 2045....
During that year, whites will comprise 49.7 percent of the population in contrast to 24.6 percent for Hispanics, 13.1 percent for blacks, 7.9 percent for Asians, and 3.8 percent for multiracial populations (see Figure 1).

I don't see why that would make a significant different. A political party with that percentage can easily ally with one of the other groups and still radically dominate (in parlimentary systems for example). Especially if they have the bulk of the wealth and power positions.

But the main issue is whether this would end racism. I could see factionalism increasing or decreasing with such a shift.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:50 pm

There is no discrimination in the US.
Blacks are more likely to be killed by police officers of all races, white, brown and black, because they commit many times more crimes than other races.
The vast majority of blacks who're killed are armed and dangerous, just as the vast majority of whites who're killed are armed and dangerous.
Only a few unarmed and undangerous blacks and whites are killed by police officers each year.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:11 pm

What's happening in the US and around the world, is liberals and neoconservatives lost a lot of ground to nationalists and populists like DT, Nigel Farage, Jair Bolsonaro, Marine Le Pen, Matteo Salvini, the Visegrad Group and to a much lesser extent progressives.
Instead of accepting their loss gracefully they've switched from liberal and neoconservative ideology to full blown communism and technocracy.
Covid is fake news and so is racial discrimination.
They're using these fake crises to wage war against nationalists, populists and even some progressives and bring in agenda 2030 by any means necessary: assassination, civil wars, whatever it takes.
They want global government, a communist, technocratic dictatorship and the 4th industrial revolution.
Last edited by Gloominary on Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:45 pm

The US has a higher murder rate than Canada, Europe and Australia not because it has more guns but because it has more African Americans (I'd say because it has more blacks, but black immigrants like Nigerian immigrants tend to be less violent than African Americans).
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Meno_ wrote:I was.going to say something about Boy, George but then I didn't see relevance since I have never seen him,

A total mistake 75, my bad.

Hare Krishna

I'd say better than anything every produced by Pink Freud guys.

To others: sorry for being off-topic.
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:06 pm

This article is from a left-leaning website:

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Nonetheless they admit blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks.

See the first graph in the article.

Blacks kill between about 450-600 whites annually, whites kill between 150 and 300 blacks annually.

So not only are blacks many times more violent than other races, their violence is more racialized.

This article is also from what appears to be a left-leaning website:

Black Cops Are Just as Likely as White Cops to Kill Black Suspects

New research suggests a culture of bias is a bigger problem than individual racist officers.

When a white police officer fatally shoots a black man, angry acquaintances often assume the tragedy was triggered by a racist cop.
New research reports that, while some officers may by driven by personal prejudice, the bias that can serve as a catalyst for killings is more institutional than individual.
"White officers do not kill black suspects at a higher rate compared with nonwhite officers," concludes a research team led by Charles Menifield, dean of the School of Public Affairs and Administration at Rutgers University–Newark. "The killing of black suspects is a police problem, not a white police problem."
Menifield and his colleagues constructed a database of all confirmed incidents in which deadly force was used by police in the United States during 2014 and 2015. It includes detailed information on both the officer and victim.
Not surprisingly, they found a huge racial disparity when it comes to who gets killed by officers. "While only about 13 percent of the American population is black," they write, "28 percent of people killed by police are black."
The victims were overwhelmingly male (95.5 percent), and less than 1 percent were unarmed at the time of the incident. "The gun could been in the car, or on them, but it was there at the time they were killed," Menifield noted.
The majority of officers in these situations were white. But this reflects the fact that America's police forces are disproportionately made up of whites, who account for approximately three-quarters of all officers.
Crunching the numbers, the researchers report "white police officers actually kill black and other minority suspects at lower rates than we would expect if killings were randomly distributed among officers of all races."
In contrast, "we find that nonwhite officers kill both black and Latino suspects at significantly higher rates than white officers," they write. "This is likely due to the fact that minority police officers tend to be assigned to minority neighborhoods, and therefore have more contact with minority suspects."
But if individual-level racism isn't the issue, what is? Menifield and his colleagues make a strong argument that the fundamental problem is one of institutional culture
"We believe that the disproportionate killing of black suspects is a downstream effect of institutionalized racism ... within many police departments," they write. At least in part, "disproportionate killing is a function of disproportionate police contact among members of the African-American community."
In other words, if a certain percentage of such encounters between the police and public end in tragedy, and cops are more likely to come into contact with black citizens (for instance, ordering African-American drivers to pull over at higher rates than whites), it stands to reason that black civilians are at greater risk of ending up dead.
Blaming racist cops for this problem is emotionally satisfying (it presents a clear villain) and suggests an easy fix (weed them out). But this research suggests the real problem is the entrenched set of biases and assumptions that pervade police forces, influencing the attitudes and actions of cops of all colors.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

So the article admits the vast majority of blacks killed by police officers were armed, more than 99%.
It also concedes white police officers are no more likely to kill blacks than brown and black police officers.
So the problem doesn't appear to be wHiTe SuPrEmAcY after all. :lol:
The article goes onto conclude cultural bias is the problem.
My conclusion is different.
The problem is blacks are many times more violent than nonblacks.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

So in 2019, 235 black men were killed by police.
And of those 235, about less than 1% were armed.

The victims were overwhelmingly male (95.5 percent), and less than 1 percent were unarmed at the time of the incident. "The gun could been in the car, or on them, but it was there at the time they were killed."

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

So let's say a couple of black men are innocently killed every year.
How is that an epidemic?
It ain't.
Thousands or millions constitutes an epidemic, not a couple or a few.

Fake News
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm

Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times higher than Whites, and the victim rate six times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites and 93% of African American victims killed by African Americans.[63][64][65]
In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all murder arrests, with Whites 45.3% and Asians/indigenous Americans 2.5%. Of the above, 21.7% were Hispanic.[66][67]
Blacks account for the majority of gun homicide victims and arrestees in the US while Whites (including Hispanics) account for the majority of non-gun homicide victims and arrestees. Of the gun murder victims in the United States between 2007 and 2016, 57% were black, 40.6% white (including Hispanic), 1.35% Asian, 0.98% unknown race and 0.48% indigenous American. Non-gun homicides represented about 30% of total murders in the time period. Blacks were also over-represented in such homicides, although only by about 2.5 times their share of the general population.[68] Of the non-gun murder victims in the United States between 2007 to 2016, 61.5% were white (including Hispanic), 32.9% black, 2.29% Asian, 1.89% unknown race and 1.43% indigenous American.

Assault

The CDC keeps data on non-fatal injury emergency department visits and the race of victims.[70] While non-Hispanic white victims account for approximately half of total non-fatal assault injuries, most of which did not involve any weapon, black and Hispanic victims account for the vast majority of non-fatal firearm injuries. There was a total of 17.3 million emergency department visits or hospitalizations for non-fatal assaults in the United States in the 10-year period between 2007–2016. For non-fatal assaults with recorded race, 6.5 million victims were white non-Hispanic, 4.3 million black, 2.3 million Hispanic and 0.4 million other (non-Hispanic) and for 3.8 million, the race was not recorded. There were a total of 603,000 emergency department visits in the US for non-fatal firearm assaults in the 10-year period between 2007–2016. For non-fatal firearm assaults with recorded race, 77,000 victims were white non-Hispanic, 261,000 were black and 94,000 were Hispanic, 8,500 were other non-Hispanic and for 162,000 the race was not recorded. Despite gun injuries only accounting for about 3.5% of serious assault injuries between 2007–2016 they accounted for nearly 70% of overall homicides.[71]
While African Americans are highly overrepresented in murders and gun assaults, the disparity in arrests is small for the most common form of assault not involving any weapon or serious injury (non-aggravated assault). Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites are arrested for non-aggravated assault in a similar ratio to their share of the US population. Of the 9,468 murder arrests in the US in 2017, 53.5% were black and 20.8% Hispanic. Of the 822,671 arrests for non-aggravated assault, 31.4% were black and 18.4% Hispanic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:41 pm

Black-on-White Rape

There has been much debate about the very meager statistics on inter-racial rape. For years, incomplete but still informative estimates were available through the US Department of Justice’s National Crime Victimization Survey (see table 42 on page 55). Although these numbers are extrapolations based on small numbers of reported rapes and include verbal as well as physical sex assaults, it is clear that there is much more black-on-white than white-on-black rape.
In 2009, Barack Obama became president, and put Eric Holder in charge of the Department of Justice. Since then, the information on inter-racial crime from the National Crime Victimization Survey has been kept from the public.
While it’s going to be a long time before any kind of precise figures are had, most everyone in America would be willing to concede that there is more black-on-white rape than white-on-black. The implicit admission of this can be found in the standard liberal excuse: interracial rape figures are lop-sided because there are five times as many whites as blacks in the United States, so black rapists naturally find a lot of white victims. That might be plausible if the United States were well integrated, and if the average black man lived around a lot of white women. He doesn’t.
America as a whole is “diverse,” but most Americans live in neighborhoods with people of the same race as themselves. As a rule of thumb, the more racially diverse a city is, the more racially homogeneous its neighborhoods are. Therefore, if rapists choose their victims at random, that victim is likely to be of the same race. Most black rapists live in inner cities, and are especially unlikely to live around white women. In a country as segregated as the United States, all interracial crime at least suggests a certain degree of racial targeting.
Furthermore, celebrated black authors have written very explicitly about their desire to punish white women by raping them.
James Baldwin wrote:

[T]here is, I should think, no Negro living in America who . . . has not wanted to smash any white face he may encounter in a day, to violate, out of motives of the cruelest vengeance, their women, to break the bodies of all white people. . . .
Eldridge Cleaver of the Black Panthers wrote of his career as a rapist:
Rape [of white women] was an insurrectional act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women . . . I felt that I was getting revenge.
Amiri Baraka, originally known as LeRoi Jones and who was named New Jersey Poet Laureate in 2002, wrote in his poem “Black Dada Nihilimus:”
Come up, black dada nihilismus.
Rape the white girls.
Rape their fathers.
Cut the mothers’ throats.

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:48 am

Gloominary wrote:Furthermore, celebrated black authors have written very explicitly about their desire to punish white women by raping them.
James Baldwin wrote:

[T]here is, I should think, no Negro living in America who . . . has not wanted to smash any white face he may encounter in a day, to violate, out of motives of the cruelest vengeance, their women, to break the bodies of all white people. . . .
Eldridge Cleaver of the Black Panthers wrote of his career as a rapist:
Rape [of white women] was an insurrectional act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women . . . I felt that I was getting revenge.
Amiri Baraka, originally known as LeRoi Jones and who was named New Jersey Poet Laureate in 2002, wrote in his poem “Black Dada Nihilimus:”
Come up, black dada nihilismus.
Rape the white girls.
Rape their fathers.
Cut the mothers’ throats.

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/[/quote]I mean, this is just weak shit. First James Baldwin is not advocating violence, nor is he likely speaking about himself, being a gay man. But jeez he is talking about an angry fantasy. I get angry fantasies about hitting people and worse for their driving,f or example. Baldwin and the other two, grew up when they were denied voting rights systematically in many parts of the US, there were still lynchings, systemtic abuse of blacks by police and every facet of the government was the rule, peaceful protesters were beaten and worse, blacks were not served in many places, including in the North of the US. A black man flirting with a white woman was in more danger than a white man sexually assaulting a black woman in many places in the us. A drug war had been set up specifically to attack the black community. That was why it was set up. That was the motivation, not any concern about drugs. And the media/entertainment was telling this people they did not exist were animals were morons systematically. Anyone who thinks they would not have fantasies of violence in that climate
is
lying
or introspectively retarded.
Baldwin worked with non-violent organizations, wrote and worked with white people, and he could fucking write. He works as an example of a literary figure, but not as some justifier of violence. Read the damn quote again.

Cleaver is hardly a literary figure. I read soul on ice a long time ago and while he can write well it contains a lot of idiocy. And hey the guy also said the police should NOT be criticized for use of excessive force and in the latter part of his life he became a Conservative Republican.

Amiri Baraka is the only decent example and he should not have gotten the respect he did, including the respect of the white community. He was not a great writer, but was treated as such. Of course sexism and rape fantasies are hardly restricted to blacks. He later moved away from his sexism and racism.

It's like three random quotes out of context by three cherry picked black people and it's as if the intellectual black community was pro- black men raping white women.

It's just crap.

Most people think that the results of black treatment should have slippled out of black families and black people long ago, usually they jump back to the Emancipation Proclamation and think, things are fair now or worse they are unfair the other way. And why is there crime and problems in a community that has it on equal terms, look at the Koreans.

This is so naive it's a joke.

In my family the results of WW1 caused shattering problems while I was growing up. A grandfather who was in the trenches and his PTSD and lung damage from gas, directly led to serious problems in my generation and the next one. (and the way blacks were treated in the US in 1917 was systematically abominable). EVeryone thinks they would live the lives of other people better than they do while having not the slightest understanding of how even a single sexual abuse event can unravel things a couple of generations down the line and more in middle class white families or those of any other culture.

it's just tut tutting back seat driving ignorance, with the implicit claim that 'I' would have gotten over stuff better.

And of course 1917 and the emancipation proc were not the end of systematic abuse.

You're just feeding the elites dream memes.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:I mean, this is just weak shit. First James Baldwin is not advocating violence, nor is he likely speaking about himself, being a gay man. But jeez he is talking about an angry fantasy. I get angry fantasies about hitting people and worse for their driving,f or example. Baldwin and the other two, grew up when they were denied voting rights systematically in many parts of the US, there were still lynchings, systemtic abuse of blacks by police and every facet of the government was the rule, peaceful protesters were beaten and worse, blacks were not served in many places, including in the North of the US. A black man flirting with a white woman was in more danger than a white man sexually assaulting a black woman in many places in the us. A drug war had been set up specifically to attack the black community. That was why it was set up. That was the motivation, not any concern about drugs. And the media/entertainment was telling this people they did not exist were animals were morons systematically. Anyone who thinks they would not have fantasies of violence in that climate
is
lying
or introspectively retarded.
Baldwin worked with non-violent organizations, wrote and worked with white people, and he could fucking write. He works as an example of a literary figure, but not as some justifier of violence. Read the damn quote again.

Cleaver is hardly a literary figure. I read soul on ice a long time ago and while he can write well it contains a lot of idiocy. And hey the guy also said the police should NOT be criticized for use of excessive force and in the latter part of his life he became a Conservative Republican.

Amiri Baraka is the only decent example and he should not have gotten the respect he did, including the respect of the white community. He was not a great writer, but was treated as such. Of course sexism and rape fantasies are hardly restricted to blacks. He later moved away from his sexism and racism.

It's like three random quotes out of context by three cherry picked black people and it's as if the intellectual black community was pro- black men raping white women.

It's just crap.

Most people think that the results of black treatment should have slippled out of black families and black people long ago, usually they jump back to the Emancipation Proclamation and think, things are fair now or worse they are unfair the other way. And why is there crime and problems in a community that has it on equal terms, look at the Koreans.

This is so naive it's a joke.

In my family the results of WW1 caused shattering problems while I was growing up. A grandfather who was in the trenches and his PTSD and lung damage from gas, directly led to serious problems in my generation and the next one. (and the way blacks were treated in the US in 1917 was systematically abominable). EVeryone thinks they would live the lives of other people better than they do while having not the slightest understanding of how even a single sexual abuse event can unravel things a couple of generations down the line and more in middle class white families or those of any other culture.

it's just tut tutting back seat driving ignorance, with the implicit claim that 'I' would have gotten over stuff better.

And of course 1917 and the emancipation proc were not the end of systematic abuse.

You're just feeding the elites dream memes.

Fair points.

Slavery ended about 1865 and segregation about 1965.
The former was preceded by the civil war and the latter by the civil rights movement.
Since the 1960s blacks, other minorities and women have had some preferential treatment.
Virtually no one alive today knew anyone who was enslaved.
By 2065, virtually no one alive will've ever been segregated.
For just about every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.
But social (re)action is a lot less straightforward than material (re)action.
The civil war and rights movement were backlashes against slavery and segregation.
Today, many of those to the left on these issues imagine more will eventually be done till blacks, other minorities and women are equal with whites in every way, or all the ways they consider to be important.
But what may happen instead is as slavery, segregation, colonialism (or settlement) and the patriarchy (or chivalry) grow ever more distant in the human psyche, whites and men may get increasingly fed up with preferential treatment for minorities and women.
There'll be a backlash against the backlash and a backlash against the backlash against the backlash and so on.
In the late 2010s and early 2020s, I think we're seeing some of this play out already.
Only time will tell for sure exactly where it's all headed.
Last edited by Gloominary on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics