Neoliberalism explained

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:01 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:

K: ah, we reach the part where we discover why Zero hates everyone.. he was homeless
and blames everyone for his being homeless.. especially those terrible liberals who despite
their rhetoric, left poor old Zero homeless... I think a group cry will make you feel better
Zero... but to be fair, I was homeless for a stretch myself and I didn't wind up
hating the human race or the liberals or anyone else for that matter....we all have
stories, I was born handicap with a severe hearing loss.. and I could easily blame
everyone I ever met for being handicap... but I don't... sorry, in the end, we
can only blame ourselves and we are the only ones who can pick ourselves up.....

hate takes way too much energy to hold and maintain.... so I shall stay
being a naïve idealist and a humanist.... for I see what is possible and
you see what is impossible.....

Kropotkin



It's interesting Peter being the neo-liberal here is so dismissive of another's hardships, struggles, or suffering, then again neo-liberals are infamous for supposedly caring about the poor while ignoring them at the same time.

Neo-liberal California for instance having one of the highest homeless populations in the entire United States.

What great upstanding humanitarians neo-liberals are.... 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:39 am

promethean75 wrote:
"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."


that's just tactical propaganda, dude. genuine marxists don't discriminate between, or put the interests of one race of working class over another. it just so happens that in order for the left to gain momentum, they have to pull the heart strings of people and get them on board. this is purely strategic. the logical thing to do, then, would be to take all the examples that the right rallies against (gays, foreigners, feminists, etc) and present them as victims of conservatism to draw voter sympathy.

now the wonderful irony here is that western capitalism has created these freaks (you might check out 'capitalism and schizophrenia' by deleuze and guattari), and that they are 'desiring machines' manufactured by a series of social and market machinations that have divided class and culture so much, muthafuckers are going bananas trying to keep their orientations intact under this maelstrom of forces. when you have so many competing cultures, sub-cultures evolve as alternatives, and produce even more social disarray.

so the absolute disaster that capitalism creates in social discourse is responsible for the freaks that will be later used in an advance against it by the left. foreigners crossing boarders because the countries they are from are so underdeveloped. capitalism. alienated dudes turning gay because they can't get no play from the ladies. capitalism. bitches becoming militant feminists because they can't get equal pay. capitalism.

so look, if the leftist platform was only about the 'white working classes', they wouldn't get as much support. but they are ultimately for the white working class... every working class for that matter. this is a very dirty war, mang, and a lot of bullshit is gonna go down... because that's what the left has to work with; bullshit created by capitalism.

Most whites want universal healthcare, education and wage increases, including most working and lower middle class whites living in the South and Midwest, most of them just aren't willing to pay carbon taxers, higher taxes in general or trade in their borders, free speech, guns, national sovereignty and so on to get them, whereas most nonwhites will.
They won't go for racial, religious and sexual discrimination against whites, Christians and men the way nonwhites or middle class whites living in California or New York will.

Non-Hispanic whites are still the majority, they make up about 60% of the population and probably something like 80% of the people who vote.
The white vote is still the most important vote, it should be top priority for both parties.

If they softened their stance on the aforementioned issues, if they promised to deliver universal healthcare and education while lowering or at least not raising taxes for working and lower middle class Americans, and then began delivering on those promises, democrats could win far more often than they do, but they won't, because the economy is no longer their top priority, instead war, cheap labor, the subjugation and extermination of whites and their culture is the top priority for both parties.

While not all socialists are anti-white, Marxists overwhelmingly are.
The socialist movement was founded by whites, but it's been hijacked by Jews and other antiwhites.
Identity politics has taken center stage with these people.
Last edited by Gloominary on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:51 am

Gloominary wrote:
promethean75 wrote:
"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."


that's just tactical propaganda, dude. genuine marxists don't discriminate between, or put the interests of one race of working class over another. it just so happens that in order for the left to gain momentum, they have to pull the heart strings of people and get them on board. this is purely strategic. the logical thing to do, then, would be to take all the examples that the right rallies against (gays, foreigners, feminists, etc) and present them as victims of conservatism to draw voter sympathy.

now the wonderful irony here is that western capitalism has created these freaks (you might check out 'capitalism and schizophrenia' by deleuze and guattari), and that they are 'desiring machines' manufactured by a series of social and market machinations that have divided class and culture so much, muthafuckers are going bananas trying to keep their orientations intact under this maelstrom of forces. when you have so many competing cultures, sub-cultures evolve as alternatives, and produce even more social disarray.

so the absolute disaster that capitalism creates in social discourse is responsible for the freaks that will be later used in an advance against it by the left. foreigners crossing boarders because the countries they are from are so underdeveloped. capitalism. alienated dudes turning gay because they can't get no play from the ladies. capitalism. bitches becoming militant feminists because they can't get equal pay. capitalism.

so look, if the leftist platform was only about the 'white working classes', they wouldn't get as much support. but they are ultimately for the white working class... every working class for that matter. this is a very dirty war, mang, and a lot of bullshit is gonna go down... because that's what the left has to work with; bullshit created by capitalism.

Most whites want universal healthcare, education and wage increases, including most working and lower middle class whites living in the south and Midwest, most of them just aren't willing to pay carbon taxers, higher taxes in general or trade in their borders, free speech, guns, national sovereignty and so on to get them, whereas most nonwhites will.
They won't go for ethnic, racial, religious and sexual discrimination against whites, Christians and men the way nonwhites or middle class whites living in California will.

Non-Hispanic whites are still the majority, they make up about 60% of the population and probably something like 80% of the people who vote.
The white vote is still the most important vote, it ought to be the top priority for both parties.

If they softened their stance on the aforementioned issues, if they promised to deliver universal healthcare and education while lowering our taxes by getting the rich to pay for them, and then began delivering on that promise, democrats could win far more often than they do, but they won't, because the economy is no longer their priority, instead war, cheap labor, the subjugation and extermination of whites and their culture is the top priority for both parties.

While not all socialists are anti-white, Marxists overwhelmingly are.
The socialist movement was founded by whites, but it's been mostly hijacked by Jews and others who're antiwhite.
Identity politics has taken center stage with these people.


Promethean is a lone wolf Marxist, given that he's mostly white with some minor Mediterranean Lebanese in him it would be interesting if he joined the American Communist Party only to find out that they'll tell his cracka ass to check his white male privilege where he doesn't deserve a voice on anything for being an 'oppressor'.

Promethean, if you're looking at this I double dare you to do that and film it on video to post on the forum so me along with Gloominary can laugh at the results. Afterwards I will try to convert you to fascism and national socialism in philosophical rehabilitation, we can do this together man. I know that I can exorcise the Marxism out of you eventually with time. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:54 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:For me, with the exception of healthcare, Obama was far right on economic, and foreign policy, and with the exception of the war-on-drugs, which he continued, far left on social policy.
Under Obama, the working and middle classes continued to get poorer, and foreigners, minorities and women continued to be propped up at the expense of citizens, the majority and men.
Republicrats aren't right or left, they're anti-populist and misandrist, the real opposition is populism and meninism.


I will always remember Obama as the president that financially bailed out banks or corporations on Wallstreet at everybody's expense and a president who claimed to have created a post-racial United States where only instead it backfired causing everyone to become even more racist especially since the radical left went around savagely attacking white people every chance they could get. [Especially white men.]

Finally, I'll remember the Obama administration for the nine years straight I was homeless off and on. [More homeless than not.]

Yup, republicrats don't care about the poor, like you said, as long you're at war, as long as the border stays open, as long as wall street gets a bail out, as long as the anti-white male agenda is in full swing, that's what matters.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Truthfully Roman civilization collapsed because of the importation of slaves where there were more slaves than actual Roman aristocrats and Roman citizens themselves which caused civil unrest along with bankrupting the entire empire trying to conquer the rest of the known world at the time.

In some ways it's much like the United States today where the American working class has become the new slaves but because today's modern culture is all about illusion, false appearances, facades, and denial the political establishment bypasses modern slavery saying everybody is 'free' even though for many people freedom means nothing at all. If only the Romans back then could master political propaganda like the extent we have today when they went around enslaving others gleefully looking down upon them and saying, "You're not slaves, you are free people!" 8)

The United States today would make the ancient Roman blush if they could see how things are done now, we go around bombing other countries, organizing political coups, and overthrowing governments around the world. When their nations or societies collapse we tell them how great Americanism, democracy, and freedom is getting them to immigrate to the United States in mass right after we've destroyed their nation of origin so they can work at Wal-Mart for $8.25 an hour upon arrival through a local temp agency. That's how Americanism, American freedom, and American democracy really works. 8)

The Roman empire existed purely on utilizing slaves through foreign immigration along with enslaving its own domestic citizens through military imperialism or expansion and the modern United States is practically the same.

You hit the nail on the head.
It's funny all whites get blamed for slavery, but only a tiny minority of whites owned slaves, almost all of them upperclass.
The cheap labor slaves provided their white, upperclass masters with hurt working class whites almost as much as it hurt blacks.


The slavery of blacks for instance in Europe and the Americas only lasted a few hundred years compared to the thousands of years whites enslaved each other. For all the idiots watching this thread I don't condone the slavery of blacks historically, I'm against slavery of any kind whoever it involves.

Really though, they outlawed slavery in name only throughout the west. Who looks at the extremely poor, low income, and destitute these days thinking they're not slaves? What charlatan would dare call them free, independent, autonomous, or sovereign? They're just as much slaves compared to those of past historical eras. The only difference is that they have I-phones which the NSA can monitor them with and that they pay for their own slavery concerning the financial expenses involved from their meager wages. The so called abolition of black slavery in the 18th century was merely a mandate that everybody of every race could be enslaved equally thereafter, slavery has never went away, it merely evolved into something much more sinister.

Also, don't forget all those slave shipping naval fleets or vessels owned by a variety of Jewish nationalities. Few black historians talk about this anymore which is a shame, I wish black Americans would have that talked about more in public discourse. 8)

Yup, increasing the supply of cheap worker drones, that's always what it's been about.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby promethean75 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:24 pm

Here are my conditions, zero. If you can sing Sofa No. 2 in perfect key, I'll become a national socialist.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."

promethean75 wrote:that's just tactical propaganda, dude. genuine marxists don't discriminate between, or put the interests of one race of working class over another. it just so happens that in order for the left to gain momentum, they have to pull the heart strings of people and get them on board. this is purely strategic. the logical thing to do, then, would be to take all the examples that the right rallies against (gays, foreigners, feminists, etc) and present them as victims of conservatism to draw voter sympathy.

now the wonderful irony here is that western capitalism has created these freaks (you might check out 'capitalism and schizophrenia' by deleuze and guattari), and that they are 'desiring machines' manufactured by a series of social and market machinations that have divided class and culture so much, muthafuckers are going bananas trying to keep their orientations intact under this maelstrom of forces. when you have so many competing cultures, sub-cultures evolve as alternatives, and produce even more social disarray.

so the absolute disaster that capitalism creates in social discourse is responsible for the freaks that will be later used in an advance against it by the left. foreigners crossing boarders because the countries they are from are so underdeveloped. capitalism. alienated dudes turning gay because they can't get no play from the ladies. capitalism. bitches becoming militant feminists because they can't get equal pay. capitalism.

so look, if the leftist platform was only about the 'white working classes', they wouldn't get as much support. but they are ultimately for the white working class... every working class for that matter. this is a very dirty war, mang, and a lot of bullshit is gonna go down... because that's what the left has to work with; bullshit created by capitalism.

Gloominary wrote:Most whites want universal healthcare, education and wage increases, including most working and lower middle class whites living in the South and Midwest, most of them just aren't willing to pay carbon taxers, higher taxes in general or trade in their borders, free speech, guns, national sovereignty and so on to get them, whereas most nonwhites will.
They won't go for racial, religious and sexual discrimination against whites, Christians and men the way nonwhites or middle class whites living in California or New York will.

Non-Hispanic whites are still the majority, they make up about 60% of the population and probably something like 80% of the people who vote.
The white vote is still the most important vote, it should be top priority for both parties.

If they softened their stance on the aforementioned issues, if they promised to deliver universal healthcare and education while lowering or at least not raising taxes for working and lower middle class Americans, and then began delivering on those promises, democrats could win far more often than they do, but they won't, because the economy is no longer their top priority, instead war, cheap labor, the subjugation and extermination of whites and their culture is the top priority for both parties.

While not all socialists are anti-white, Marxists overwhelmingly are.
The socialist movement was founded by whites, but it's been hijacked by Jews and other antiwhites.
Identity politics has taken center stage with these people.

Zero_Sum wrote:Promethean is a lone wolf Marxist, given that he's mostly white with some minor Mediterranean Lebanese in him it would be interesting if he joined the American Communist Party only to find out that they'll tell his cracka ass to check his white male privilege where he doesn't deserve a voice on anything for being an 'oppressor'.

Promethean, if you're looking at this I double dare you to do that and film it on video to post on the forum so me along with Gloominary can laugh at the results. Afterwards I will try to convert you to fascism and national socialism in philosophical rehabilitation, we can do this together man. I know that I can exorcise the Marxism out of you eventually with time. 8)

Socialism began as a pro or at least not anti-white movement, but it was taken over by Marxist Jews who were covertly anti-white.
Of course Mussolini and Hitler tried to put a stop to that, but failed.
Social democracy increasingly became less about workers rights and more about overtly hating white males over time.

People don't understand what the left has become.
The left used to be economically socialist and socially conservative or libertarian, now it's economically crony capitalist and socially anticonservative, not just not conservative, but anticonservative, where the freaks are given a platform and propped up at the expense of normies who're de-platformed, it's bizarre.
People are sick of it but unfortunately the right is pretty much the same thing.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:19 pm

promethean75 wrote:Here are my conditions, zero. If you can sing Sofa No. 2 in perfect key, I'll become a national socialist.


Well that doesn't seem fair at all.

Image
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:For me, with the exception of healthcare, Obama was far right on economic, and foreign policy, and with the exception of the war-on-drugs, which he continued, far left on social policy.
Under Obama, the working and middle classes continued to get poorer, and foreigners, minorities and women continued to be propped up at the expense of citizens, the majority and men.
Republicrats aren't right or left, they're anti-populist and misandrist, the real opposition is populism and meninism.


I will always remember Obama as the president that financially bailed out banks or corporations on Wallstreet at everybody's expense and a president who claimed to have created a post-racial United States where only instead it backfired causing everyone to become even more racist especially since the radical left went around savagely attacking white people every chance they could get. [Especially white men.]

Finally, I'll remember the Obama administration for the nine years straight I was homeless off and on. [More homeless than not.]

Yup, republicrats don't care about the poor, like you said, as long you're at war, as long as the border stays open, as long as wall street gets a bail out, as long as the anti-white male agenda is in full swing, that's what matters.


Until the entire nation collapses as a result. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."

promethean75 wrote:that's just tactical propaganda, dude. genuine marxists don't discriminate between, or put the interests of one race of working class over another. it just so happens that in order for the left to gain momentum, they have to pull the heart strings of people and get them on board. this is purely strategic. the logical thing to do, then, would be to take all the examples that the right rallies against (gays, foreigners, feminists, etc) and present them as victims of conservatism to draw voter sympathy.

now the wonderful irony here is that western capitalism has created these freaks (you might check out 'capitalism and schizophrenia' by deleuze and guattari), and that they are 'desiring machines' manufactured by a series of social and market machinations that have divided class and culture so much, muthafuckers are going bananas trying to keep their orientations intact under this maelstrom of forces. when you have so many competing cultures, sub-cultures evolve as alternatives, and produce even more social disarray.

so the absolute disaster that capitalism creates in social discourse is responsible for the freaks that will be later used in an advance against it by the left. foreigners crossing boarders because the countries they are from are so underdeveloped. capitalism. alienated dudes turning gay because they can't get no play from the ladies. capitalism. bitches becoming militant feminists because they can't get equal pay. capitalism.

so look, if the leftist platform was only about the 'white working classes', they wouldn't get as much support. but they are ultimately for the white working class... every working class for that matter. this is a very dirty war, mang, and a lot of bullshit is gonna go down... because that's what the left has to work with; bullshit created by capitalism.

Gloominary wrote:Most whites want universal healthcare, education and wage increases, including most working and lower middle class whites living in the South and Midwest, most of them just aren't willing to pay carbon taxers, higher taxes in general or trade in their borders, free speech, guns, national sovereignty and so on to get them, whereas most nonwhites will.
They won't go for racial, religious and sexual discrimination against whites, Christians and men the way nonwhites or middle class whites living in California or New York will.

Non-Hispanic whites are still the majority, they make up about 60% of the population and probably something like 80% of the people who vote.
The white vote is still the most important vote, it should be top priority for both parties.

If they softened their stance on the aforementioned issues, if they promised to deliver universal healthcare and education while lowering or at least not raising taxes for working and lower middle class Americans, and then began delivering on those promises, democrats could win far more often than they do, but they won't, because the economy is no longer their top priority, instead war, cheap labor, the subjugation and extermination of whites and their culture is the top priority for both parties.

While not all socialists are anti-white, Marxists overwhelmingly are.
The socialist movement was founded by whites, but it's been hijacked by Jews and other antiwhites.
Identity politics has taken center stage with these people.

Zero_Sum wrote:Promethean is a lone wolf Marxist, given that he's mostly white with some minor Mediterranean Lebanese in him it would be interesting if he joined the American Communist Party only to find out that they'll tell his cracka ass to check his white male privilege where he doesn't deserve a voice on anything for being an 'oppressor'.

Promethean, if you're looking at this I double dare you to do that and film it on video to post on the forum so me along with Gloominary can laugh at the results. Afterwards I will try to convert you to fascism and national socialism in philosophical rehabilitation, we can do this together man. I know that I can exorcise the Marxism out of you eventually with time. 8)

Socialism began as a pro or at least not anti-white movement, but it was taken over by Marxist Jews who were covertly anti-white.
Of course Mussolini and Hitler tried to put a stop to that, but failed.
Social democracy increasingly became less about workers rights and more about overtly hating white males over time.

People don't understand what the left has become.
The left used to be economically socialist and socially conservative or libertarian, now it's economically crony capitalist and socially anticonservative, not just not conservative, but anticonservative, where the freaks are given a platform and propped up at the expense of normies who're de-platformed, it's bizarre.
People are sick of it but unfortunately the right is pretty much the same thing.


There's a difference between historically classical socialism and communism, the later is a perversion of socialism.

Original historical socialism cared about the well being of an individual nation state whereas communism extended out of that regarding internationalism. Any time you try to internationalize something you're going to corrupt it in my opinion, it becomes more about international power or dominance rather than the welfare of people.

The original welfare of people becomes lost overtime in the aims of creating an international body.

It's time we get rid of the left and right paradigm altogether where in synthesis of the two we create an entirely new body politic or economic system.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:34 pm

Neo-liberalism is akin to Neo-conservatism by their accumulation and consolidation of political power in the US, general Western Civilization. Neo-Conservatism was the 'Bush' era, resulting in the Evangelical Zionist policies of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. Neo-Conservatism was dominated by corporate racketeering, hawkish military expansion, international policing, and generally the expansion of the American Empire. Neo-Conservatives were 'justified', in their minds, by the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to spread their agenda and implement their game-plan. However they quickly fell out of favor with the US public, due to unjustified warfare, leading to the Neo-Liberalism of the Obama administration.

Neo-Liberalism was realized with Obama, backed by Hilary Clinton. The message was a "post-racial future" of America, socialized Welfare, regress on Military strength, legalization of marijuana, and general 'tolerance' toward LGTBQ which has metastasized into 2019 today. I consider Trump an extension of Neo-Liberal policies because throughout his life he was/is Democratic/Liberal. However the shift to the far-left has made Trump into what he is, which is now seen as "Alt-Right". The radicalization of Leftist policies is part of the Neo-Liberal agenda. The Zionist policies are still in place, practicing sedition and suppression of anything "White Male". Further Media control and exposure has shown to the public, the Fake News Media, which cannot be trusted to be fair, balanced, or Center of the political landscape. Essentially the Media is scrambling after the Obama administration to "connect" to middle-America, which quite frankly, doesn't really exist anymore.

There is no more Center.

Neo-Liberalism is pushing the following agendas: "tolerance" for homosexuality, transexuality, buggery (anal-sex), and general sexual perversions and perverts, Abortion, race-mixing, socialism, insane increases of taxation, open-borders, and anti-military. Neo-Liberals want to repeal or revoke the First and Second Amendment. They want to take American's guns. They want to silence any Center or Right political speech, which they consider "hateful". They are willing to use the Media, Fake News, toward this end, along with the corrupt Democratic party, protecting their leaders Clintons and Biden.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:21 pm

[quote="Peter Kropotkin"]after several very ugly days of working before Thanksgiving,
during which I was also sick, I finally have a couple of days off...
I shall be writing until the cough medicine kicks in and then
off for a nap...

I was just randomly thinking, throwing out idea's in my head,
when I thought of Neoliberalism.....and it got me to thinking,
what exactly is "Neoliberalism"?

Once again, one has to be careful to avoid mixing up
the economic and the political...we see the word "Neoliberal"
and we think because of the word "liberal" it has a political
connotation... but the very word is a economic word, not
a political word.. and you have to understand that right from the start...

Neoliberalism is a right wing economic theory...embraced by right wing
thinkers and economist....for examples are Friedrich Hayek and Milton
Friedman and Ronald Raygun and Margret Thatcher and Alan Greenspan...

The Neoliberals favored less regulation, less government intervention,
eliminating price controls, lowering trade barriers and deregulating capital
markets.. any of this sounds familiar? this is the basic Republican
message since the 1980's....and its overarching value is freedom,
although it is a fake freedom and I get into that in a bit....

the basic idea is that the market can best work out its solutions
and the government will only make things worse.. basic Raygunomics….

the political aspect was that by making the market free, you will enjoy
greater political freedom... but once again that makes the vital and false
assumption that suggest that freedom is connected to the economic and
not to the political... whereas as I have suggested, we are facing an economic
tyranny, not a political tyranny...and by giving such freedom to the economic
forces without any oversight, we allow those economic forces to control
and dominate our lives.....

Now Neoliberalism does want an overall one world because it
will allow them to dominate the world economically and it
doesn't really matter what the political status is because the
the economic can control the political as shown by the example
of the United States where we have the economic forces in
control of the government, not government of the people, for
the people by the people, but government of business, for business
and by business...and that is where we are at now.....

and this is due to the complete capture of all the world's government
by Neoliberalism...… and the basic failure of the concept of
Neoliberalism is that the Market forces that is supposed to be
open and free to act as it will, doesn't.. it is directed by those
economic forces to do the will of the dominating forces of Neoliberalism....

the enemy is not a political term, but the enemy is the economic
domination of Neoliberalism...let is take for example the massive
and overwhelming concentration of wealth, income inequality that
exists today... that is due to the Neoliberals economic policy...
8 people hold more wealth then half the world put together...

and if that isn't complete and total dictatorship, then I don't know what
is...if we allow this complete privatization of the public sphere, then
then how is the people, us, suppose to have control in our lives?
if the big corporations have complete control, then they have
no reason, no incentive to listen or engage with those who must
have their services.. we have a dozen monopolies that dominate
the economic world.. for example, exactly how many car companies are they?
not that many.. we have 14 major global corporation that control more
then 60 auto brands in the world... we have 6 corporations that control
over 90% of American media.. we have 5 companies that make the
breakfast cereal you eat... at every level, the corporations dominate
the economics life you lead...the solution it is said, is to vote with
your feet.. but you can't... where do we go to if every aspect of our lives
is dominated by only a few corporations?

we cannot quit our job because every single corporation is controlling
our fate by belonging to this Neoliberalism that has taken over
the earth.....the economic domination and by controlling the
economic, they dominate the political...for example, the Koch
brothers simply buying up entire state legislatures, Wisconsin
and Nebraska for example....this buying and selling of our political
"leaders" and I use the word "leaders" loosely, has meant we have forfeited
any possible means to recover our lost political and economic freedom...

the corporations can dominate us by a simple demands that is followed
by the threat of leaving the city, state or country.. and us losing those jobs...
for example, if you don't give us complete autonomy over our taxes, we will simply pack
our bags and leave.. and you will lose all your jobs....

we are completely at the mercy of big corporations if, if we accept the
notion that human beings are "Homo Economicus" but if we reject that notion
and discover that human beings are not economic beings, not even political
beings, but being who find their meaning outside of the economic
and outside of the political... we find our meaning in what makes us
more complete human beings....

at this point, I suspect that we must completely tear down
the system and rebuild it to better represent us as human beings....

Neoliberalism makes the economic the most important aspect
of our lives.. and that is the beginning of the failure of Neoliberalism...
it begins at the very wrong start and end in the wrong place....

Neoliberalism doesn't make the individual the center of
its theory, no, Neoliberalism makes the Market the center
and thus like communism and Catholicism and Christianity
makes the individual a secondary part of the overall
plan in which we are simply pawns to be used in some
overall scheme... we are sacrificial lambs in the eyes
of the market, of god, of dialectical materialism...

the individual has no other function then to serve its
master, regardless of the name of that master,
be it Neoliberalism or communism or Catholicism...

and we must reject that notion... but what is the solution?

how do we find "salvation"?

and by "salvation", I would suggest is freedom from the various
ism's and ideologies that seek to dominate and control our individual
lives....how are we suppose to "become who we are" if we are subject
to the domination of our corporate masters?

the first step is as always, become aware... understand what is happening...

what is the real value in your life? is it love or understanding or
finding justice or finding truth? the answer lies in how do we achieve
that value given the domination of the Neoliberal domination of our world....

the search for profits has devalued, dehumanized our values, be it love
or justice or truth and that is where we are today...we need to recover
that search for what it means to be human and that search isn't about
profits or our being able to buy a new car or a new TV... no, "becoming who
you are" isn't an economic or a political solution but an individual solution
and once you have discovered what it means to be human individually,
then and only then can you venture out into the world and try to create
the change that is necessary to recover our planet from the damaging
and destructive ism that is Neoliberalism....


K: Urwrong has entirely missed my point about Neoliberalism.. it is a right wing
agenda toward end of government, no regulations, less taxes, the basic
GOP agenda since Raygun… it has nothing to do with being liberal...
being liberal is a political stance, not an economic one... and Neoliberalism
is the economic domination of America by the right wing corporations....

now some aspects of Neoliberalism economics was done during both
Clinton and Obama administrations but that doesn't make them part of the neoliberalism
ideology.....you have to separate the economic from the political
and Neoliberalism is an economic agenda, not a political agenda...
and to mix and match the economic and political is doing the same
thing that allowed communism to fail.. communism is an economic
theory, not a political theory....and to push an economic theory into
political practice is to court failure....economic theory is devoid of
values...love or hope or charity or any other value, plays no role in an economic theory..
but those values do play a role in political theory.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7503
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."

promethean75 wrote:that's just tactical propaganda, dude. genuine marxists don't discriminate between, or put the interests of one race of working class over another. it just so happens that in order for the left to gain momentum, they have to pull the heart strings of people and get them on board. this is purely strategic. the logical thing to do, then, would be to take all the examples that the right rallies against (gays, foreigners, feminists, etc) and present them as victims of conservatism to draw voter sympathy.

now the wonderful irony here is that western capitalism has created these freaks (you might check out 'capitalism and schizophrenia' by deleuze and guattari), and that they are 'desiring machines' manufactured by a series of social and market machinations that have divided class and culture so much, muthafuckers are going bananas trying to keep their orientations intact under this maelstrom of forces. when you have so many competing cultures, sub-cultures evolve as alternatives, and produce even more social disarray.

so the absolute disaster that capitalism creates in social discourse is responsible for the freaks that will be later used in an advance against it by the left. foreigners crossing boarders because the countries they are from are so underdeveloped. capitalism. alienated dudes turning gay because they can't get no play from the ladies. capitalism. bitches becoming militant feminists because they can't get equal pay. capitalism.

so look, if the leftist platform was only about the 'white working classes', they wouldn't get as much support. but they are ultimately for the white working class... every working class for that matter. this is a very dirty war, mang, and a lot of bullshit is gonna go down... because that's what the left has to work with; bullshit created by capitalism.

Gloominary wrote:Most whites want universal healthcare, education and wage increases, including most working and lower middle class whites living in the South and Midwest, most of them just aren't willing to pay carbon taxers, higher taxes in general or trade in their borders, free speech, guns, national sovereignty and so on to get them, whereas most nonwhites will.
They won't go for racial, religious and sexual discrimination against whites, Christians and men the way nonwhites or middle class whites living in California or New York will.

Non-Hispanic whites are still the majority, they make up about 60% of the population and probably something like 80% of the people who vote.
The white vote is still the most important vote, it should be top priority for both parties.

If they softened their stance on the aforementioned issues, if they promised to deliver universal healthcare and education while lowering or at least not raising taxes for working and lower middle class Americans, and then began delivering on those promises, democrats could win far more often than they do, but they won't, because the economy is no longer their top priority, instead war, cheap labor, the subjugation and extermination of whites and their culture is the top priority for both parties.

While not all socialists are anti-white, Marxists overwhelmingly are.
The socialist movement was founded by whites, but it's been hijacked by Jews and other antiwhites.
Identity politics has taken center stage with these people.

Zero_Sum wrote:Promethean is a lone wolf Marxist, given that he's mostly white with some minor Mediterranean Lebanese in him it would be interesting if he joined the American Communist Party only to find out that they'll tell his cracka ass to check his white male privilege where he doesn't deserve a voice on anything for being an 'oppressor'.

Promethean, if you're looking at this I double dare you to do that and film it on video to post on the forum so me along with Gloominary can laugh at the results. Afterwards I will try to convert you to fascism and national socialism in philosophical rehabilitation, we can do this together man. I know that I can exorcise the Marxism out of you eventually with time. 8)

Socialism began as a pro or at least not anti-white movement, but it was taken over by Marxist Jews who were covertly anti-white.
Of course Mussolini and Hitler tried to put a stop to that, but failed.
Social democracy increasingly became less about workers rights and more about overtly hating white males over time.

People don't understand what the left has become.
The left used to be economically socialist and socially conservative or libertarian, now it's economically crony capitalist and socially anticonservative, not just not conservative, but anticonservative, where the freaks are given a platform and propped up at the expense of normies who're de-platformed, it's bizarre.
People are sick of it but unfortunately the right is pretty much the same thing.


There's a difference between historically classical socialism and communism, the later is a perversion of socialism.

Original historical socialism cared about the well being of an individual nation state whereas communism extended out of that regarding internationalism. Any time you try to internationalize something you're going to corrupt it in my opinion, it becomes more about international power or dominance rather than the welfare of people.

The original welfare of people becomes lost overtime in the aims of creating an international body.

It's time we get rid of the left and right paradigm altogether where in synthesis of the two we create an entirely new body politic or economic system.

The socialist movement was founded by whites in the 19th century as an alternative to capitalism, just as capitalism was an alternative to feudalism.
It was diverse, economically there were social decentralists (cooperatives, syndicates) and centralists, politically there were social anarchists, democrats and autocrats, reformers and revolutionaries, socially there were social conservatives and libertarians, nationalists and internationalists.
There were atheists, pagans and Christians.
There were hardliners, and those who advocated/called for a synthesis of capital, labor and consumption.
Many early socialists were anti-Semites who fully understood the relationship between Jews and crony capitalism.

Unfortunately the revolutionary wing was largely consolidated by bourgeois Marxist Jews beginning in 1917 with the death of Tsar Nicholas II and ending with the death of Adolph Hitler in 1945, and the reformist wing was largely consolidated by bourgeois cultural Marxist Jews in the mid-late 20th century, like they consolidate everything.
The Jews own and control most of what passes for the left and right these days, it's all Zio-libs and Zio-cons now.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:46 am



Trump doesn't sound "Neo-Con" to me at all... pro-environmental, wants to solve homelessness, other traditionally "liberal" concerns.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:38 am

Gloominary wrote:The socialist movement was founded by whites in the 19th century as an alternative to capitalism, just as capitalism was an alternative to feudalism.
It was diverse, economically there were social decentralists (cooperatives, syndicates) and centralists, politically there were social anarchists, democrats and autocrats, reformers and revolutionaries, socially there were social conservatives and libertarians, nationalists and internationalists.
There were atheists, pagans and Christians.
There were hardliners, and those who advocated/called for a synthesis of capital, labor and consumption.
Many early socialists were anti-Semites who fully understood the relationship between Jews and crony capitalism.

Unfortunately the revolutionary wing was largely consolidated by bourgeois Marxist Jews beginning in 1917 with the death of Tsar Nicholas II and ending with the death of Adolph Hitler in 1945, and the reformist wing was largely consolidated by bourgeois cultural Marxist Jews in the mid-late 20th century, like they consolidate everything.
The Jews own and control most of what passes for the left and right these days, it's all Zio-libs and Zio-cons now.


Agreed, national socialism with fascism is the only political ideology strong enough ideologically to challenge them.

It's either national socialism or white Europeans and white western civilization dies.

One small alteration to what you said however, political socialism has actually existed since the late 17th century.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:40 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

Trump doesn't sound "Neo-Con" to me at all... pro-environmental, wants to solve homelessness, other traditionally "liberal" concerns.


He's a neoconservative zionist, sorry to burst your bubble.

He's a crony capitalist and unfortunately political republicans have fallen for this charlatan, it's all going to end horribly for the republican party along with its supporters. This much I am certain of.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby ralfy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
ralfy wrote:One may see this and its partner neo-conservatism in light of some of Adam Curtis' documentaries, like The Century of the Self, The Power of Nightmares, and HyperNormalisation.


You've peaked my interest, tell us more. 8)


Search for the titles online, and you will find a summary of each via Wikipedia and other sites. Also, some of them are available at Youtube and other streaming services.
User avatar
ralfy
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:26 pm

ralfy wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
ralfy wrote:One may see this and its partner neo-conservatism in light of some of Adam Curtis' documentaries, like The Century of the Self, The Power of Nightmares, and HyperNormalisation.


You've peaked my interest, tell us more. 8)


Search for the titles online, and you will find a summary of each via Wikipedia and other sites. Also, some of them are available at Youtube and other streaming services.


Ok,will do. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

Trump doesn't sound "Neo-Con" to me at all... pro-environmental, wants to solve homelessness, other traditionally "liberal" concerns.

Its called Scapegoating, an ancient Christian practice.
"The Jews killed Jesus!" whereas it was evidently the Romans who killed the rebellious Jew at the request of their own proxy regime. Ever since this trick worked, people have been playing it on the Jews.

Most people are easy to fool, as they are grateful when their troubles can be blamed on other people. No amount of facts will ever persuade them to question their premises.
Their being literally depends on their faith in their own saintly victimhood; if they would attempt to bear a portion of responsibility for their fate, they would be confronted with the terrible sorrow of having let life and soul slip away.

On the one hand one kind of wishes for them that they can go out with a show of courage at least, so you can sympathize with their will to fight. But obviously they never pick someone who is actually harming them, as this, again, would require self-confrontation.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:38 pm

Hatred, Spite, Resentment, and Pride lead many to the contradictory position, that your opponent is pushing your agenda, achieving victories on your behalf, but will receive no credit, no praise, and no goodness owed to him. It's an ideological and rational blindspot. Those who hate Trump, TDS, will never allow him to have a win or even a minor victory, because it would lead to exposing the basis of the resentment. Ironically, this is a large vein within Judaism based on historical antagonism between Rome/Catholics/Christians. It doesn't need to be religious or political. I've experienced this firsthand, on this forum, for years. If somebody despises one-another, holds a grudge, or "doesn't like your tone", then no amount of appeasement or achievement, on the other's behalf, will suffice.

Revenge runs deeper than Pride. Some people will kill themselves before giving their nemesis any slack/forgiveness. That forgiveness is a projection, of what people are unwilling to forgive or overcome within themselves.

Some people hold grudges better than others. Fewer still are driven by the grudge, and their life's purpose revolves around hating others.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:

Trump doesn't sound "Neo-Con" to me at all... pro-environmental, wants to solve homelessness, other traditionally "liberal" concerns.

Its called Scapegoating, an ancient Christian practice.
"The Jews killed Jesus!" whereas it was evidently the Romans who killed the rebellious Jew at the request of their own proxy regime. Ever since this trick worked, people have been playing it on the Jews.

Most people are easy to fool, as they are grateful when their troubles can be blamed on other people. No amount of facts will ever persuade them to question their premises.
Their being literally depends on their faith in their own saintly victimhood; if they would attempt to bear a portion of responsibility for their fate, they would be confronted with the terrible sorrow of having let life and soul slip away.

On the one hand one kind of wishes for them that they can go out with a show of courage at least, so you can sympathize with their will to fight. But obviously they never pick someone who is actually harming them, as this, again, would require self-confrontation.

But muh holocaust, muh 6 million, muh gas, steam and electro-chambers, muh shrunken heads, human skin lampshades and soap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdc9MZHC64
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:05 pm

Talk is cheap, policy is what matters.
Last edited by Gloominary on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:12 pm

The easy way out for you again? No surprise.

Naturally, youve never taken the trouble to verify whether the holocaust did or didn't happen with sources from all persuasions, never done any research. You only believe the persons trying to excuse themselves from it.

Your ignorance is so complete and profound that it is somehow comical.

And this doesn't even address the fact that you ignored my point.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Gloominary wrote:Talk is cheap, policy is what matters.

If you and your so called patriots weren't busy overthrowing your own nation with perverse German initiatives, Trump might be able to put up more of a fight against the fascists trying to impeach him.
But you're effectively on the same side as the Democratic Party, which consists largely of the kind of people you claim to dislike.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Ive got some hope for the US only because Trump supporters are almost all very loyal. They've got balls and heart.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]