Neoliberalism explained

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:30 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I have always stated that Obama was a center right
politician
thank you. So often one gets myth instead of reality that when reality is acknowledged it's such a breath of fresh air.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:20 pm

For me, with the exception of healthcare, Obama was far right on economic, and foreign policy, and with the exception of the war-on-drugs, which he continued, far left on social policy.
Under Obama, the working and middle classes continued to get poorer, and foreigners, minorities and women continued to be propped up at the expense of citizens, the majority and men.
Republicrats aren't right or left, they're anti-populist and misandrist, the real opposition is populism and meninism.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:54 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Hey Peter, does black people and black culture exist? Yes, or no? 8)



K: if you ask that question, you still don't get my point....

there is no such thing as "black" culture as there is no such thing
as "white" culture and no such thing as "Asian" culture....for two
reasons......

one there is no such thing as pure "white" or pure "black"
or pure say, "Chinese" for example.. all human beings are genetically
within a 2% of each other... so what that means is genetically, we are
closer related to each other then the average Orangutan tribe in
Borneo... there is no white or black or Asian... there is only human
beings...in my family for example, I am the tallest one (and believe me,
I am not that tall) but everyone else is pretty short... does that difference
mean I am not related to my family... of course not...we have differences,
but the differences are minor, superficial.. my wife and her sister are quite
different in the color of their skins.. her sister is quite dark and my wife is
pretty white...if you look at them superficially, you might not realize that
they are sisters...but they are.....which leads us to the second point....

which is you see the minor, superficial difference between people and
think that they are profound, deep differences between human beings..
and there is not profound, deep differences between human beings, either
physically or in their needs....you think there is some huge gulf between
people, be it in their superficial skin color to that imaginary line which
defines Americans from Mexicans....and there isn't any deep divide between
people....

we are not black or white or Asian or American's or British or French or
of some white culture or of a black culture... we are first and foremost,
human beings...I see that which unites people, you see that which divides
people.....one might say, I am an American but the reality is that
the idea of being American is artificial... it is simply a line in the sand
which can and has changed in the past....the concept of nationality is
an artificial one.... it really means nothing... be born on one side of
an artificial line and you are an American and be born on the other side and
you are Mexican....or be born on one side of this artificial line and you are born
French and on the other side, you are German...an artificial line that
you can't see or hear or touch or taste or smell....nationalism is a made
up, artificial thing that doesn't exists....a lie or a myth we tell our children...

it really is an identification thing.. my family came from here...people like
to know those sort of things.. but it doesn't define who we are nor does
it tell us who we are....it is just a place my family came from.....
and it is nothing more....

we human beings focus on the things that divide us instead of
focusing on the things that unite us, which quite frankly is far
more then what divides us....

you focus on this mythical thing call culture and think that
there is a white culture and a black culture and I say this,
there is only a human culture.... black, white, Asian, they are
unimportant signs of where we came from instead of the important
matter of who we are and who we might be...…..culture is not
an isolated, independent thing.. it is us.. culture is about us,
not as an minor thing as being Americans or being white, but
culture is about what it means to be a human being...

and culture draws it inspiration from all kinds of sources,
sources that are independent of race, color, nationality.....

the works of Mozart aren't just White European music, it
is human music... written by a human being who happened
to be white and European....I can listen to music from India
and music from Africa and music from South America and enjoy it
not because I am white or an American but because I am a human being...
and culture is about what makes us human beings, not white or American
or European....

revel in what divides us, but you are alienated from what unites us....

and what unites us is far greater then what divides us...…

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7503
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Hey Peter, does black people and black culture exist? Yes, or no? 8)



K: if you ask that question, you still don't get my point....

there is no such thing as "black" culture as there is no such thing
as "white" culture and no such thing as "Asian" culture....for two
reasons......

one there is no such thing as pure "white" or pure "black"
or pure say, "Chinese" for example.. all human beings are genetically
within a 2% of each other... so what that means is genetically, we are
closer related to each other then the average Orangutan tribe in
Borneo... there is no white or black or Asian... there is only human
beings...in my family for example, I am the tallest one (and believe me,
I am not that tall) but everyone else is pretty short... does that difference
mean I am not related to my family... of course not...we have differences,
but the differences are minor, superficial.. my wife and her sister are quite
different in the color of their skins.. her sister is quite dark and my wife is
pretty white...if you look at them superficially, you might not realize that
they are sisters...but they are.....which leads us to the second point....

which is you see the minor, superficial difference between people and
think that they are profound, deep differences between human beings..
and there is not profound, deep differences between human beings, either
physically or in their needs....you think there is some huge gulf between
people, be it in their superficial skin color to that imaginary line which
defines Americans from Mexicans....and there isn't any deep divide between
people....

we are not black or white or Asian or American's or British or French or
of some white culture or of a black culture... we are first and foremost,
human beings...I see that which unites people, you see that which divides
people.....one might say, I am an American but the reality is that
the idea of being American is artificial... it is simply a line in the sand
which can and has changed in the past....the concept of nationality is
an artificial one.... it really means nothing... be born on one side of
an artificial line and you are an American and be born on the other side and
you are Mexican....or be born on one side of this artificial line and you are born
French and on the other side, you are German...an artificial line that
you can't see or hear or touch or taste or smell....nationalism is a made
up, artificial thing that doesn't exists....a lie or a myth we tell our children...

it really is an identification thing.. my family came from here...people like
to know those sort of things.. but it doesn't define who we are nor does
it tell us who we are....it is just a place my family came from.....
and it is nothing more....

we human beings focus on the things that divide us instead of
focusing on the things that unite us, which quite frankly is far
more then what divides us....

you focus on this mythical thing call culture and think that
there is a white culture and a black culture and I say this,
there is only a human culture.... black, white, Asian, they are
unimportant signs of where we came from instead of the important
matter of who we are and who we might be...…..culture is not
an isolated, independent thing.. it is us.. culture is about us,
not as an minor thing as being Americans or being white, but
culture is about what it means to be a human being...

and culture draws it inspiration from all kinds of sources,
sources that are independent of race, color, nationality.....

the works of Mozart aren't just White European music, it
is human music... written by a human being who happened
to be white and European....I can listen to music from India
and music from Africa and music from South America and enjoy it
not because I am white or an American but because I am a human being...
and culture is about what makes us human beings, not white or American
or European....

revel in what divides us, but you are alienated from what unites us....

and what unites us is far greater then what divides us...…

Kropotkin


So you're a naive idealist and humanist then.

Whether you like it or not a majority of other people around the world view things like historical culture and race as being real things. You sitting here saying it isn't real or doesn't exist accomplishes nothing.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Every time some asshole claims blacks invented rock'n'roll I calmly point out who invented the mandolin.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Truthfully Roman civilization collapsed because of the importation of slaves where there were more slaves than actual Roman aristocrats and Roman citizens themselves which caused civil unrest along with bankrupting the entire empire trying to conquer the rest of the known world at the time.

In some ways it's much like the United States today where the American working class has become the new slaves but because today's modern culture is all about illusion, false appearances, facades, and denial the political establishment bypasses modern slavery saying everybody is 'free' even though for many people freedom means nothing at all. If only the Romans back then could master political propaganda like the extent we have today when they went around enslaving others gleefully looking down upon them and saying, "You're not slaves, you are free people!" 8)

The United States today would make the ancient Roman blush if they could see how things are done now, we go around bombing other countries, organizing political coups, and overthrowing governments around the world. When their nations or societies collapse we tell them how great Americanism, democracy, and freedom is getting them to immigrate to the United States in mass right after we've destroyed their nation of origin so they can work at Wal-Mart for $8.25 an hour upon arrival through a local temp agency. That's how Americanism, American freedom, and American democracy really works. 8)

The Roman empire existed purely on utilizing slaves through foreign immigration along with enslaving its own domestic citizens through military imperialism or expansion and the modern United States is practically the same.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:14 pm

Gloominary wrote:For me, with the exception of healthcare, Obama was far right on economic, and foreign policy, and with the exception of the war-on-drugs, which he continued, far left on social policy.
Under Obama, the working and middle classes continued to get poorer, and foreigners, minorities and women continued to be propped up at the expense of citizens, the majority and men.
Republicrats aren't right or left, they're anti-populist and misandrist, the real opposition is populism and meninism.


I will always remember Obama as the president that financially bailed out banks or corporations on Wallstreet at everybody's expense and a president who claimed to have created a post-racial United States where only instead it backfired causing everyone to become even more racist especially since the radical left went around savagely attacking white people every chance they could get. [Especially white men.]

Finally, I'll remember the Obama administration for the nine years straight I was homeless off and on. [More homeless than not.]
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:44 pm

Peter and many neo-liberals will say race, ethnicity, or culture isn't real yet every chance they get through their various demagogues will have no problem attacking white people along with white identity.

Race, culture, ethnicity, and identity isn't real so much so that they have to attack or single out an entire group [race] of people every chance they can get.

They'll say everybody is equal and yet through affirmative action laws have no problem discriminating against white people in terms of jobs, careers, and schooling. Well, which is it Peter, is race real or not real?

You can't have it both ways. In short, neo-liberals make up some of the most asinine political hypocrites that have ever existed.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:50 pm

So I'm a socialist, more specifically a national socialist.

People will ask me, what do I have against Marxism or communism?

That's an easy question to reply.

"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."

Really though, national socialism is very easy to understand. When both the right and the left have abandoned white people or white Europeans national socialism is the next step of political social evolution for an entire disenfranchised people who have become modern denizens in their own nations.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:28 pm

The neo liberal position that whites are responsible for the crimes of their ancestors is wrong on so many levels
Firstly you cannot be responsible for things that happened before you were born as that is simply illogical
Secondly you cannot apply the moral standards of today to those of the past for that is equally as illogical

Identity politics means that you must identify with your particular tribe and not think individually
You can be gay or black or female but you cannot be a conservative as well as that is not allowed

Accepting that freedom of speech is a universal human right can ironically get you labelled a fascist by so called anti fascists
The standard must be that all views must be tolerated because when they are not that is definitely not freedom for any one

The notion that there is no such thing as culture is entirely ridiculous simply because it has existed for as long as civilisation has - indeed culture IS civilisation
It is literally the history of the human race in all of its various manifestations - political / social / religious / sporting / musical - and absolutely everything else

You can still claim that we are all human [ who is going to deny that ] but you can equally identify with demographics specific to your particular background
So we are all collectively members of the human race but are individuals also and these two positions are not mutually incompatible neither should they be
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
promethean75 wrote:Y'all ain't ready for the troof.


Personal favorites and highlights of mine. 8)



:lol:
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby promethean75 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:57 pm

"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."


that's just tactical propaganda, dude. genuine marxists don't discriminate between, or put the interests of one race of working class over another. it just so happens that in order for the left to gain momentum, they have to pull the heart strings of people and get them on board. this is purely strategic. the logical thing to do, then, would be to take all the examples that the right rallies against (gays, foreigners, feminists, etc) and present them as victims of conservatism to draw voter sympathy.

now the wonderful irony here is that western capitalism has created these freaks (you might check out 'capitalism and schizophrenia' by deleuze and guattari), and that they are 'desiring machines' manufactured by a series of social and market machinations that have divided class and culture so much, muthafuckers are going bananas trying to keep their orientations intact under this maelstrom of forces. when you have so many competing cultures, sub-cultures evolve as alternatives, and produce even more social disarray.

so the absolute disaster that capitalism creates in social discourse is responsible for the freaks that will be later used in an advance against it by the left. foreigners crossing boarders because the countries they are from are so underdeveloped. capitalism. alienated dudes turning gay because they can't get no play from the ladies. capitalism. bitches becoming militant feminists because they can't get equal pay. capitalism.

so look, if the leftist platform was only about the 'white working classes', they wouldn't get as much support. but they are ultimately for the white working class... every working class for that matter. this is a very dirty war, mang, and a lot of bullshit is gonna go down... because that's what the left has to work with; bullshit created by capitalism.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Zero_Sum:

So you're a naive idealist and humanist then
Whether you like it or not a majority of other people around the world view things like historical culture and race as being real things. You sitting here saying it isn't real or doesn't exist accomplishes nothing.[/quote]


K: nice... so what am I, am I "white, self hating anti-white reject" or am I
a "naïve idealist" or perhaps I am a "humanist". It is very hard to keep track of
insults and what they mean to me? let us start with the last set of insults..
A Naïve idealist... um, idealist ok, I can live with that but Naïve, explain to
us exactly what I am naïve about? or is insults the best you can do?
and the second part is "humanist" so put these two together, we have
you playing the opposite role of a "naïve idealist" and the opposite of a
"humanist"....you believe yourself to be a pragmatist, a realist... the second part
is you consider yourself anti-humanist"... that means you are anti-human....
to be a humanist means to stand with humans, to stand with humanity..
and you consider yourself the opposite, so you consider yourself to
be anti-human....a pragmatic anti-humanist...sounds about right...

you consider me to be a "hating white reject" and yet you clearly hate
human beings.... and I clearly don't hate whites, why I married one 8)
why some of my best friends are white....why even my family is "gasp"
white.... (mental note, will my sarcasm be noted or simply lost on
another way too serious very young person... only time will tell)

anyway, as far as I am concerned if you hate human beings, you have
far, far more problems then you know what to do with......

hate to break it to you sparky, but hating human beings is a bad mental
place to be.....

whereas I am alright with the world.... and why? because I don't hate unlike
you.....have a nice day....despite your cynical anti-human hatred....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7503
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:I will always remember Obama as the president that financially bailed out banks or corporations on Wallstreet at everybody's expense and a president who claimed to have created a post-racial United States where only instead it backfired causing everyone to become even more racist especially since the radical left went around savagely attacking white people every chance they could get. [Especially white men.]

Finally, I'll remember the Obama administration for the nine years straight I was homeless off and on. [More homeless than not.]



K: ah, we reach the part where we discover why Zero hates everyone.. he was homeless
and blames everyone for his being homeless.. especially those terrible liberals who despite
their rhetoric, left poor old Zero homeless... I think a group cry will make you feel better
Zero... but to be fair, I was homeless for a stretch myself and I didn't wind up
hating the human race or the liberals or anyone else for that matter....we all have
stories, I was born handicap with a severe hearing loss.. and I could easily blame
everyone I ever met for being handicap... but I don't... sorry, in the end, we
can only blame ourselves and we are the only ones who can pick ourselves up.....

hate takes way too much energy to hold and maintain.... so I shall stay
being a naïve idealist and a humanist.... for I see what is possible and
you see what is impossible.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7503
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:30 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: all human beings are genetically
within a 2% of each other

For some perspective, apparently we share about 60% of our DNA with flies, bananas unbelievably and chickens.
We share 96% of our DNA with chimps, so that 2% or whatever probably means a hell of a lot more than it seems.

https://www.getscience.com/biology-explained/how-genetically-related-are-we-bananas

in my family for example, I am the tallest one (and believe me,
I am not that tall) but everyone else is pretty short... does that difference
mean I am not related to my family... of course not...we have differences,
but the differences are minor, superficial.. my wife and her sister are quite
different in the color of their skins.. her sister is quite dark and my wife is
pretty white...if you look at them superficially, you might not realize that
they are sisters...but they are.....which leads us to the second point....

But individuals within a family have meaningful differences, different personalities, different strengths and weaknesses, just as different families within a race have meaningful differences, and different races within a species have meaningful differences.

which is you see the minor, superficial difference between people and
think that they are profound, deep differences between human beings..
and there is not profound, deep differences between human beings, either
physically or in their needs....you think there is some huge gulf between
people, be it in their superficial skin color to that imaginary line which
defines Americans from Mexicans....and there isn't any deep divide between
people....

Australian Aborigines have an average iQ of 65, the lowest among the races of the world.
Before you say their low iQ is a product of racism or iQ doesn't matter, consider this, Polynesians have an iQ of about 90 and Ashkenazis about 110, and the differences in academic achievement, incarcerations rates, life expectancy and so on between these three races is staggering.
Jews of course excel, Polynesians do alright, and Australian Aborigines...well, I urge everyone to look up some statistics on these three groups.

we are not black or white or Asian or American's or British or French or
of some white culture or of a black culture... we are first and foremost,
human beings

Or are we individuals first, then families, then communities, then races and then human beings?
Are we animals before human beings?
Should we let wild animals run amok and wreak havoc in our homes and on our streets?

I see that which unites people, you see that which divides
people

No I am capable of seeing both, of nuance, you only want to see what unites us.

one might say, I am an American but the reality is that
the idea of being American is artificial... it is simply a line in the sand
which can and has changed in the past....the concept of nationality is
an artificial one.... it really means nothing... be born on one side of
an artificial line and you are an American and be born on the other side and
you are Mexican....or be born on one side of this artificial line and you are born
French and on the other side, you are German...an artificial line that
you can't see or hear or touch or taste or smell....nationalism is a made
up, artificial thing that doesn't exists....a lie or a myth we tell our children...

If that's the case; there're no meaningful differences on the other side of the artificial line, then why do so many of them risk life and limb trying to cross the line?
For you, it's simply because we're wealthier and more powerful, for we got lucky.
For you, civility is just a product of luck, like resource advantages, but in reality it can be a product of many things, usually genes and memes are the key things.

it really is an identification thing.. my family came from here...people like
to know those sort of things.. but it doesn't define who we are nor does
it tell us who we are....it is just a place my family came from.....
and it is nothing more....

The apple seldom falls far from the tree.

we human beings focus on the things that divide us instead of
focusing on the things that unite us, which quite frankly is far
more then what divides us....

That's not the case in the west anymore.
It was when you were growing up in the 60s, but now everyone thinks like you do.
The left won the culture war and the right the economic war, altho the pendulum might be starting to swing the other way.

you focus on this mythical thing call culture and think that
there is a white culture and a black culture and I say this,
there is only a human culture.... black, white, Asian, they are
unimportant signs of where we came from instead of the important
matter of who we are and who we might be...…..culture is not
an isolated, independent thing.. it is us.. culture is about us,
not as an minor thing as being Americans or being white, but
culture is about what it means to be a human being...

Culture is not an amorphous blob either.
Individuals from the same nation tend to have more in common with each other genetically and mimetically than they do with individuals from other nations.
It's not an all or nothing, it's averages, inclinations, tendencies...

the works of Mozart aren't just White European music, it
is human music... written by a human being who happened
to be white and European....I can listen to music from India
and music from Africa and music from South America and enjoy it
not because I am white or an American but because I am a human being...
and culture is about what makes us human beings, not white or American
or European....

Most people aren't like you, altho they won't admit it.
African Americans, blacks, or mulattos rather, identify with mulatto culture.
They listen to hip hop, they tend to date other mulattos and so on.
They're more comfortable in mulatto churches, even when living in a cosmopolitan city like LA or San Fran.

revel in what divides us, but you are alienated from what unites us....

and what unites us is far greater then what divides us...…

I don't, revel in it.
There're things I like about others, there're things I find interesting about others, but I tend to prefer my kin.
I don't mind having a few others around, but I don't want to be swarmed by them.
Most of the world thinks this way, every country besides white countries is an ethnostate. It's so natural and normal to them, they don't even question it.
They're not even conscious of it.
They don't even have to declare we're an ethnostate, they just are, it's taken for granted
Last edited by Gloominary on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:03 am

For you Promethean. 8)

Image
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby promethean75 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:24 am

Don't be daft, dieter.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:27 am

promethean75 wrote:Don't be daft, dieter.


Okay, you got me there. 8) :lol:

I need to post it so others can see this.

Last edited by Zero_Sum on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:28 am

surreptitious75 wrote:The neo liberal position that whites are responsible for the crimes of their ancestors is wrong on so many levels
Firstly you cannot be responsible for things that happened before you were born as that is simply illogical
Secondly you cannot apply the moral standards of today to those of the past for that is equally as illogical

Identity politics means that you must identify with your particular tribe and not think individually
You can be gay or black or female but you cannot be a conservative as well as that is not allowed

Accepting that freedom of speech is a universal human right can ironically get you labelled a fascist by so called anti fascists
The standard must be that all views must be tolerated because when they are not that is definitely not freedom for any one

The notion that there is no such thing as culture is entirely ridiculous simply because it has existed for as long as civilisation has - indeed culture IS civilisation
It is literally the history of the human race in all of its various manifestations - political / social / religious / sporting / musical - and absolutely everything else

You can still claim that we are all human [ who is going to deny that ] but you can equally identify with demographics specific to your particular background
So we are all collectively members of the human race but are individuals also and these two positions are not mutually incompatible neither should they be


A reasonable argument and stance, thank you. =D>
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:40 am

promethean75 wrote:
"Modern Marxists and communists everywhere: White proletarians bad, non-white proletarians good."


that's just tactical propaganda, dude. genuine marxists don't discriminate between, or put the interests of one race of working class over another. it just so happens that in order for the left to gain momentum, they have to pull the heart strings of people and get them on board. this is purely strategic. the logical thing to do, then, would be to take all the examples that the right rallies against (gays, foreigners, feminists, etc) and present them as victims of conservatism to draw voter sympathy.

now the wonderful irony here is that western capitalism has created these freaks (you might check out 'capitalism and schizophrenia' by deleuze and guattari), and that they are 'desiring machines' manufactured by a series of social and market machinations that have divided class and culture so much, muthafuckers are going bananas trying to keep their orientations intact under this maelstrom of forces. when you have so many competing cultures, sub-cultures evolve as alternatives, and produce even more social disarray.

so the absolute disaster that capitalism creates in social discourse is responsible for the freaks that will be later used in an advance against it by the left. foreigners crossing boarders because the countries they are from are so underdeveloped. capitalism. alienated dudes turning gay because they can't get no play from the ladies. capitalism. bitches becoming militant feminists because they can't get equal pay. capitalism.

so look, if the leftist platform was only about the 'white working classes', they wouldn't get as much support. but they are ultimately for the white working class... every working class for that matter. this is a very dirty war, mang, and a lot of bullshit is gonna go down... because that's what the left has to work with; bullshit created by capitalism.


All that has achieved is alienating white Europeans away from Marxism and communism just as neo-liberalism has as well. No sane rational white man or woman other than the degenerate idiots is going to flock to a political ideology that tells them they're the boogie man and that they're the root of evil in this world. No sane white man or woman is going to join a political movement that insists that they have no culture, history, or identity that is theirs.

Moreover, modern communism or neo-liberalism has essentially been take over by non-whites and a whole host of 'victim' groups that it has essentially purged all of its white members already. I agree that half this shit that is tolerated by the radical left today in the west wouldn't be accepted in Stalin's Soviet Russia. Gays or homosexuality for instance was not tolerated in Soviet Russia just as it isn't tolerated in North Korea and China, all of those being communist nations.

It should however be noted that modern western Marxism or communism is very different from traditional variations as it is very unorthodox especially concerning its anti-whiteness agenda of which the neo-liberals similarly have adopted. They're for the white working class, really? Within the last twenty five years it is clear that nobody gives a shit about the white working class, in fact no politician ever dares to mention the white working class by name publicly.

Of course the more both the political right and left ignores the plight of white European people the more white European people are going to look inward into themselves for solutions to their own collective plight which is why right now there is a national socialist revival that is growing in ranks yearly which is of course fine by me. 8)

I will agree with you however that crony capitalism has created many social problems in society, I'll give you that.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby ralfy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:09 am

One may see this and its partner neo-conservatism in light of some of Adam Curtis' documentaries, like The Century of the Self, The Power of Nightmares, and HyperNormalisation.
User avatar
ralfy
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:11 am

ralfy wrote:One may see this and its partner neo-conservatism in light of some of Adam Curtis' documentaries, like The Century of the Self, The Power of Nightmares, and HyperNormalisation.


You've peaked my interest, tell us more. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:17 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:

K: nice... so what am I, am I "white, self hating anti-white reject" or am I
a "naïve idealist" or perhaps I am a "humanist". It is very hard to keep track of
insults and what they mean to me? let us start with the last set of insults..
A Naïve idealist... um, idealist ok, I can live with that but Naïve, explain to
us exactly what I am naïve about? or is insults the best you can do?
and the second part is "humanist" so put these two together, we have
you playing the opposite role of a "naïve idealist" and the opposite of a
"humanist"....you believe yourself to be a pragmatist, a realist... the second part
is you consider yourself anti-humanist"... that means you are anti-human....
to be a humanist means to stand with humans, to stand with humanity..
and you consider yourself the opposite, so you consider yourself to
be anti-human....a pragmatic anti-humanist...sounds about right...

you consider me to be a "hating white reject" and yet you clearly hate
human beings.... and I clearly don't hate whites, why I married one 8)
why some of my best friends are white....why even my family is "gasp"
white.... (mental note, will my sarcasm be noted or simply lost on
another way too serious very young person... only time will tell)

anyway, as far as I am concerned if you hate human beings, you have
far, far more problems then you know what to do with......

hate to break it to you sparky, but hating human beings is a bad mental
place to be.....

whereas I am alright with the world.... and why? because I don't hate unlike
you.....have a nice day....despite your cynical anti-human hatred....

Kropotkin


I don't hate human beings at all. [Well, maybe I hate Jews as an exception to the rule. Those are probably the only people I genuinely hate.]

I do hate what has become of this world or what has become of a majority of people, I find it sad and a tragedy actually.

I'm actually more of a humanist than you are in that I would want a world where every race, ethnicity, and culture is preserved instead of your world where everybody is mixed up being bred out of existence because that's exactly where your ideology leads to. So yes, you're the naive humanist whereas I'm the human realist. 8)
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:31 am

Zero_Sum wrote:Truthfully Roman civilization collapsed because of the importation of slaves where there were more slaves than actual Roman aristocrats and Roman citizens themselves which caused civil unrest along with bankrupting the entire empire trying to conquer the rest of the known world at the time.

In some ways it's much like the United States today where the American working class has become the new slaves but because today's modern culture is all about illusion, false appearances, facades, and denial the political establishment bypasses modern slavery saying everybody is 'free' even though for many people freedom means nothing at all. If only the Romans back then could master political propaganda like the extent we have today when they went around enslaving others gleefully looking down upon them and saying, "You're not slaves, you are free people!" 8)

The United States today would make the ancient Roman blush if they could see how things are done now, we go around bombing other countries, organizing political coups, and overthrowing governments around the world. When their nations or societies collapse we tell them how great Americanism, democracy, and freedom is getting them to immigrate to the United States in mass right after we've destroyed their nation of origin so they can work at Wal-Mart for $8.25 an hour upon arrival through a local temp agency. That's how Americanism, American freedom, and American democracy really works. 8)

The Roman empire existed purely on utilizing slaves through foreign immigration along with enslaving its own domestic citizens through military imperialism or expansion and the modern United States is practically the same.

You hit the nail on the head.
It's funny how all whites get blamed for slavery, but only a tiny minority of whites actually owned slaves, almost all of them upperclass.
The cheap labor slaves provided their white, upperclass masters with hurt working class whites almost as much as it hurt blacks.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:38 am

Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Truthfully Roman civilization collapsed because of the importation of slaves where there were more slaves than actual Roman aristocrats and Roman citizens themselves which caused civil unrest along with bankrupting the entire empire trying to conquer the rest of the known world at the time.

In some ways it's much like the United States today where the American working class has become the new slaves but because today's modern culture is all about illusion, false appearances, facades, and denial the political establishment bypasses modern slavery saying everybody is 'free' even though for many people freedom means nothing at all. If only the Romans back then could master political propaganda like the extent we have today when they went around enslaving others gleefully looking down upon them and saying, "You're not slaves, you are free people!" 8)

The United States today would make the ancient Roman blush if they could see how things are done now, we go around bombing other countries, organizing political coups, and overthrowing governments around the world. When their nations or societies collapse we tell them how great Americanism, democracy, and freedom is getting them to immigrate to the United States in mass right after we've destroyed their nation of origin so they can work at Wal-Mart for $8.25 an hour upon arrival through a local temp agency. That's how Americanism, American freedom, and American democracy really works. 8)

The Roman empire existed purely on utilizing slaves through foreign immigration along with enslaving its own domestic citizens through military imperialism or expansion and the modern United States is practically the same.

You hit the nail on the head.
It's funny all whites get blamed for slavery, but only a tiny minority of whites owned slaves, almost all of them upperclass.
The cheap labor slaves provided their white, upperclass masters with hurt working class whites almost as much as it hurt blacks.


The slavery of blacks for instance in Europe and the Americas only lasted a few hundred years compared to the thousands of years whites enslaved each other. For all the idiots watching this thread I don't condone the slavery of blacks historically, I'm against slavery of any kind whoever it involves.

Really though, they outlawed slavery in name only throughout the west. Who looks at the extremely poor, low income, and destitute these days thinking they're not slaves? What charlatan would dare call them free, independent, autonomous, or sovereign? They're just as much slaves compared to those of past historical eras. The only difference is that they have I-phones which the NSA can monitor them with and that they pay for their own slavery concerning the financial expenses involved from their meager wages. The so called abolition of black slavery in the 18th century was merely a mandate that everybody of every race could be enslaved equally thereafter, slavery has never went away, it merely evolved into something much more sinister.

Also, don't forget all those slave shipping naval fleets or vessels owned by a variety of Jewish nationalities. Few black historians talk about this anymore which is a shame, I wish black Americans would have that talked about more in public discourse. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users