Do you ever look at your own personal individual evolution?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:28 pm

Really, your mostly wasting time looking for the one beautiful move that shifts the balance.

China uses a very old strategy, merciless pawn structure and not to be goaded under any circumstance. The idea is to wear the opponent down little by little. It is one of the most effective strategies out there, if you are good at it, which China is.

But Lo!

Trump has goaded China.

Anyway, many more things going on.

My opinion, Russia the US and China are looking for any excuse to get along. It's really Europe's cowardice that has presented China with a flanking maneuver it could not refuse. Europe and the University class.

So now Russia waits, China and Trump are over-extended, and it is a matter of whose structure is more solid to determine whose favour the balance will end up in.

Russia and US have in common no interest in complete world domination anymore. China, being a communist hold-out, does, but their genious is never dropping reasonableness. They can be worked with. As long as the balance is not in their favour.

What will become of Europe?

It and the middle east are both more board than player. Europe because they centralized all agency in the state, so no free humans actually making descisions, and no industrial capacity to be at least a dominating state apparatus like Chi-nah, the ME because they are old school and like wars and need allies. Also because they contain the last pockets of functioning old-school Nazism.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3483
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:04 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Really, your mostly wasting time looking for the one beautiful move that shifts the balance.

China uses a very old strategy, merciless pawn structure and not to be goaded under any circumstance. The idea is to wear the opponent down little by little. It is one of the most effective strategies out there, if you are good at it, which China is.

But Lo!

Trump has goaded China.

Anyway, many more things going on.

My opinion, Russia the US and China are looking for any excuse to get along. It's really Europe's cowardice that has presented China with a flanking maneuver it could not refuse. Europe and the University class.

So now Russia waits, China and Trump are over-extended, and it is a matter of whose structure is more solid to determine whose favour the balance will end up in.

Russia and US have in common no interest in complete world domination anymore. China, being a communist hold-out, does, but their genious is never dropping reasonableness. They can be worked with. As long as the balance is not in their favour.

What will become of Europe?

It and the middle east are both more board than player. Europe because they centralized all agency in the state, so no free humans actually making descisions, and no industrial capacity to be at least a dominating state apparatus like Chi-nah, the ME because they are old school and like wars and need allies. Also because they contain the last pockets of functioning old-school Nazism.


Russia and China along with all their political or national allies around the world are going to make mince meat of the dying empire that is the United States. I don't like communist China at all but even I can see the writing on the wall that both Russia along with China are ascending while the United States sits at the crossroads of complete total collapse. I of course view this as an opportunity for both American and Canadian nationalists to utilize with our own political agendas much like how the Visigoths utilized the collapse of Rome for theirs.

Of course with the complete total collapse of the United States there will undoubtedly be other groups waiting to make their move domestically who are not nationalists, it's going to be a giant free for all. Will be interesting what goals American or Canadian communists and anarchists have in mind with the collapse of government. Almost looks like the Spanish civil war of the 1940s come to think of it here in North America. Just think of me as a Spanish Franco supporter.

I always feel bad for the anarchists, they always find themselves between a rock and a hard spot between communists and fascists. Historically they're always betrayed by the organized communists that usually take them out, like clockwork.

The anarchists just never can seem to ever win. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:57 am

Anarchists never win because to beat an army, you have to raise an army of your own.

And once you start leading, you start organizing, and thus ends the "Anarchy" to sacrifice for order and discipline, enforced rules and strict guidelines.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:21 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Anarchists never win because to beat an army, you have to raise an army of your own.

And once you start leading, you start organizing, and thus ends the "Anarchy" to sacrifice for order and discipline, enforced rules and strict guidelines.



Don't tell the fucking imbeciles that, they never listen.

"Muh - social utopian volunteerism."

"Muh- no government decentralization."

"Muh- non-aggression pact. "

"Muh- make love not war."

"Muh- original natural human goodness corrupted by society and civilization. "

"Muh- can't we all just get along?"

"Muh- sovereign individualism. "

"Muh- no authority man."

"Muh- anarcho communism or anarcho free-markets. "
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:28 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Omg if civil war in Canada...

But again, China.

The only way to avoid them would be on the fringes, the vast expanse of forest. Which would in the end be absolutely no different from your own decade of poverty. Be the exact same thing.


In the forests of Canada if a civil war emerged, would you and Fixed Cross venture into the forests to live like Ewoks smoking dope? 8)

"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:09 am

Zero_Sum wrote:Don't tell the fucking imbeciles that, they never listen.

"Muh - social utopian volunteerism."

"Muh- no government decentralization."

"Muh- non-aggression pact. "

"Muh- make love not war."

"Muh- original natural human goodness corrupted by society and civilization. "

"Muh- can't we all just get along?"

"Muh- sovereign individualism. "

"Muh- no authority man."

"Muh- anarcho communism or anarcho free-markets. "

lol, so true

In the end, most cowtow and bend the knee to the State. Not like there's much "Choice" when push comes to shove.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Don't tell the fucking imbeciles that, they never listen.

"Muh - social utopian volunteerism."

"Muh- no government decentralization."

"Muh- non-aggression pact. "

"Muh- make love not war."

"Muh- original natural human goodness corrupted by society and civilization. "

"Muh- can't we all just get along?"

"Muh- sovereign individualism. "

"Muh- no authority man."

"Muh- anarcho communism or anarcho free-markets. "

lol, so true

In the end, most cowtow and bend the knee to the State. Not like there's much "Choice" when push comes to shove.


Anarchists historically have always been a meme, they're not even real! A bunch of larping faggots, I say this as an ex-anarchist myself.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:20 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Omg if civil war in Canada...

But again, China.

The only way to avoid them would be on the fringes, the vast expanse of forest. Which would in the end be absolutely no different from your own decade of poverty. Be the exact same thing.


In the forests of Canada if a civil war emerged, would you and Fixed Cross venture into the forests to live like Ewoks smoking dope? 8)


:lol:
only after the war is won man.
But good plans.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:21 pm

Fixed Cross wrote: :lol:
only after the war is won man.
But good plans.


War? What do you have in mind? Please extrapolate. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Believe it or not, I think we're ultimately on the same side.
Even if you hate Trump and Israel, what you really hate is the bigoted state, and I hate nothing more than the bigoted state, and all real men hate the bigoted state and all people of whatever race and faith that work for it.
The way things have been shaping up ever since Obama got in the White House make it really hard to see how things will resolve without a cataclysm.

But unlike you I don't feel comfortable speculating publicly on how precisely the shit might go down, as I am usually rather astute in my predictions and analysis of power games, so much so that I am certain mine enemies would profit from reading my thoughts.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:52 pm

For example, going by IP addresses, the main visitors on my own site are government agencies from US, China, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Whenever I publish on political and military strategy there are a bunch of IPs from superpowers and nations at war, and a few days later Ill read about my ideas in the press - either because some army executed my plans or because some newspaper investigates their merit.
I know no civilian would believe me, but then I dont respect civilian thought much.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby promethean75 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:16 pm

In exactly seven minutes after you read this post, you will look out your window and see a Chinese food delivery man standing on the corner. You will exit the building, approach the man, and take from him a box that does not contain egg noodles. You will then go to library and sit on the second bench to the left of the entry door. Keep your phone on and await further instructions.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby MagsJ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:For example, going by IP addresses, the main visitors on my own site are government agencies from US, China, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Whenever I publish on political and military strategy there are a bunch of IPs from superpowers and nations at war, and a few days later Ill read about my ideas in the press - either because some army executed my plans or because some newspaper investigates their merit.
I know no civilian would believe me, but then I dont respect civilian thought much.

I’ve seen my ideas from here out in the public domain.. can’t say I’m happy about it. My Art tutors did the same thing to some of us, in stealing our ideas and designs for industry, and having to see the logos etc. we worked hard to create, being used on consumer goods and big brands.. was the main reason I stopped designing, and went into managing processes instead.

This site is definitely under observation, and who knows what other personal SM, SN, and Accounts of ours’ are being monitored or bugged?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18916
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Believe it or not, I think we're ultimately on the same side.
Even if you hate Trump and Israel, what you really hate is the bigoted state, and I hate nothing more than the bigoted state, and all real men hate the bigoted state and all people of whatever race and faith that work for it.
The way things have been shaping up ever since Obama got in the White House make it really hard to see how things will resolve without a cataclysm.

But unlike you I don't feel comfortable speculating publicly on how precisely the shit might go down, as I am usually rather astute in my predictions and analysis of power games, so much so that I am certain mine enemies would profit from reading my thoughts.


No, I'm a statist and fascist. I like the idea of a centrally planned and managed nation state.

It's just that I despise the current hyper crony capitalist Jewish and zionist American state that we live in now controlled by Israeli firsters.

On the same side? :lol:

You're not even in the same league as me with your shabbos goy Trump.

It's clear you know nothing of market economics as you've made no posts or comments on my thread devoted entirely to the subject. Unlike many people I study both philosophy and economics combined together.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Thinkers and Intellectuals seek-out philosophy and philosophers, because in the end, humanity is stupid and need ideological leadership. People don't need to be conscious of it, or aware, but it happens nevertheless.

Good philosophy is an 'embarrassing' endeavor. It unmasks, disrobes, and reveals the nakedness of humanity, inside and out.

After philosophy, no ounce of body or mind is unknown.


So after you suck the mystery out of life, you have to redeposit some back into it. This is when the Creative aspect begins (Occultism).
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:For example, going by IP addresses, the main visitors on my own site are government agencies from US, China, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Whenever I publish on political and military strategy there are a bunch of IPs from superpowers and nations at war, and a few days later Ill read about my ideas in the press - either because some army executed my plans or because some newspaper investigates their merit.
I know no civilian would believe me, but then I dont respect civilian thought much.


:lol: 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:47 pm

promethean75 wrote:In exactly seven minutes after you read this post, you will look out your window and see a Chinese food delivery man standing on the corner. You will exit the building, approach the man, and take from him a box that does not contain egg noodles. You will then go to library and sit on the second bench to the left of the entry door. Keep your phone on and await further instructions.


I want Wonton soup or nothing at all. :lol:

If I don't get that soup I hand the Chinese man the exploding cellphone in their delivery car, there will be no exceptions. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:42 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:For example, going by IP addresses, the main visitors on my own site are government agencies from US, China, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Whenever I publish on political and military strategy there are a bunch of IPs from superpowers and nations at war, and a few days later Ill read about my ideas in the press - either because some army executed my plans or because some newspaper investigates their merit.
I know no civilian would believe me, but then I dont respect civilian thought much.

I’ve seen my ideas from here out in the public domain.. can’t say I’m happy about it. My Art tutors did the same thing to some of us, in stealing our ideas and designs for industry, and having to see the logos etc. we worked hard to create, being used on consumer goods and big brands.. was the main reason I stopped designing, and went into managing processes instead.

This site is definitely under observation, and who knows what other personal SM, SN, and Accounts of ours’ are being monitored or bugged?

All of it is bugged, you can be sure of that, and by several independent powers, it all feeds directly into data mining and processing mainframes. Literally everything you say in he vicinity of a phone is recorded and offered to various buyers, along with automatically being used to select advertisements to appear around you.
Ive had so much of my work stolen when I was working in tv, concepts for commercials I wrote down on my computer just showed up on tv some time later, concepts for tv shows were taken and used with success, yeah thats how it goes. Also some musical ideas have been stolen the past years.

I was both flattered and shocked at first. But with political ideas its different, I am mostly honoured, as I write in service to the Earth and I enjoy the power. Most men my age lead trivial slave-lives. I command.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:30 pm

Zero_Sum wrote: I like the idea of a centrally planned and managed nation state.

All nation states are centrally planned and managed.

It's just that I despise the current hyper crony capitalist Jewish and zionist American state that we live in now controlled by Israeli firsters.

On the same side? :lol:

You're not even in the same league as me with your shabbos goy Trump.

Lol, no our leagues are very different.
Each degree up you learn some of the jokes played on you on lower rungs.

It's clear you know nothing of market economics as you've made no posts or comments on my thread devoted entirely to the subject. Unlike many people I study both philosophy and economics combined together.

Well dude, you could like, write out some theories or something next to these graphs you're posting.
I don't really do "picture books".
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:36 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote: I like the idea of a centrally planned and managed nation state.

All nation states are centrally planned and managed.

It's just that I despise the current hyper crony capitalist Jewish and zionist American state that we live in now controlled by Israeli firsters.

On the same side? :lol:

You're not even in the same league as me with your shabbos goy Trump.

Lol, no our leagues are very different.
Each degree up you learn some of the jokes played on you on lower rungs.

It's clear you know nothing of market economics as you've made no posts or comments on my thread devoted entirely to the subject. Unlike many people I study both philosophy and economics combined together.

Well dude, you could like, write out some theories or something next to these graphs you're posting.
I don't really do "picture books".


I plan on eventually writing a thread of how I think things are all going to go down. It's on my to do list. Picture books? It's called technical economic analysis of raw data in real time. You would know that if you were able to read them. I've been teaching myself how to read them the last ten years now.

Just wait until you find out the joke those on the lower rungs of society have planned for those on the upper portion of the economic ladder when all of this really begins to fall apart. Won't be funny or much fun for those on the top, I can assure you of that. 8)

You know, there is something about calling people garbage, useless, disposable, and worthless their entire lives that causes them to become psychotic instantaneously overnight, now imagine that with a collapsed society multiplied several thousand times over. :lol: 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:56 pm

I can assure you of that.

Somehow I seem to feel a lack of assurance.

You know, there is something about calling people garbage, useless, disposable, and worthless their entire lives that causes them to become psychotic instantaneously overnight, now imagine that with a collapsed society multiplied several thousand times over. :lol: 8)

I don't know why you think I don't know this. This is why I said we are on the same side. Fine, so were not on the same side. Still you'll be fighting against my enemies whether you like it or not. Israel will be fighting on your side, whether you realize it or not. (You clearly don't know much about the Israeli political divide)

Anyway, good for you youre studying. Ill wait on your expert analysis of the charts and your prognostications of the economic future of us all.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:00 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
I can assure you of that.

Somehow I seem to feel a lack of assurance.

You know, there is something about calling people garbage, useless, disposable, and worthless their entire lives that causes them to become psychotic instantaneously overnight, now imagine that with a collapsed society multiplied several thousand times over. :lol: 8)

I don't know why you think I don't know this. This is why I said we are on the same side. Fine, so were not on the same side. Still you'll be fighting against my enemies whether you like it or not. Israel will be fighting on your side, whether you realize it or not.

Anyway, good for you youre studying. Ill wait on your expert analysis of the charts and your prognostications of the economic future of us all.


Whether or not you take that at face value means nothing to me, this sort of social, political, and economic environment has played out endless times throughout human history where it always ends the same for those that turn their noses against the majority of people having the same convoluted opinions such as yourself.

Israel and Jews are on our side? Oh, this I got to hear! :lol: :mrgreen:

Tell me how Jews, Israelis, and a whole host of Jewish international banking cartels are fighting for the good of humanity Fixed. Make me want to believe you! :lol:

I really could use the humor tonight but to be polite I'll hear you out first. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:07 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Really, your mostly wasting time looking for the one beautiful move that shifts the balance.

China uses a very old strategy, merciless pawn structure and not to be goaded under any circumstance. The idea is to wear the opponent down little by little. It is one of the most effective strategies out there, if you are good at it, which China is.

But Lo!

Trump has goaded China.

Anyway, many more things going on.

My opinion, Russia the US and China are looking for any excuse to get along. It's really Europe's cowardice that has presented China with a flanking maneuver it could not refuse. Europe and the University class.

So now Russia waits, China and Trump are over-extended, and it is a matter of whose structure is more solid to determine whose favour the balance will end up in.

Russia and US have in common no interest in complete world domination anymore. China, being a communist hold-out, does, but their genious is never dropping reasonableness. They can be worked with. As long as the balance is not in their favour.

What will become of Europe?

It and the middle east are both more board than player. Europe because they centralized all agency in the state, so no free humans actually making descisions, and no industrial capacity to be at least a dominating state apparatus like Chi-nah, the ME because they are old school and like wars and need allies. Also because they contain the last pockets of functioning old-school Nazism.

Very informative, thanks.. I cannot recall what my strategy was when I did play, but I’m sure something will come to me, when I (re)start.

I’m glad I’m not a politician right now.. to have to be the fall-guy for, and navigate through, the current state of Home and Away affairs.. but some I know thrive on the prospect of that.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18916
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:19 am

Well you atsed my opinion.

For just restarting, I would say: forget strategy. Focus on tactics. Develop and protect your peices asap, keep as neat a pawn formation as possible, and try to assert as much control of the center 4 squares as possible.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3483
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Do you ever look at your own personal individual evoluti

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:06 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Well you atsed my opinion.

For just restarting, I would say: forget strategy. Focus on tactics. Develop and protect your peices asap, keep as neat a pawn formation as possible, and try to assert as much control of the center 4 squares as possible.

I remember my pawns being took, which obviously ended badly, for me.. but I learned even from that.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18916
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users