There is no such thing as love or romance.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:56 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:So women ride the cock carousel with a variety of upper class wealthy men hoping one day they can nail the right one to stick with them the rest of their lives except that those same upper class wealthy men have no desire of settling down which is why my dear you've been reduced to a permanent sexual mistress for life until there comes a day that men will no longer even desire that from you. These sexual mistresses age and get older where their uterus shrivels up drying out where afterwards in their older years remain alone single for the rest of their lives.

I never said I slept with any of these men.. they never got that far.. it never got beyond the asking, then begging, then they eventually go away, onto the next one.. as the sing goes.

I don’t partake in expected normal, or other, social behaviours and interactions, but I guess that wasn’t clear in my post?

Lol at that video..


Just keep angling that lure of bait into the waters and some upper class man will eventually take it, am I right?

Women are so predictable whether you try to sleep around with such men as a mistress or not. [Many mistresses indeed do in wining, dining, and fucking the male bull shark hoping that she'll at last become chosen.]

I bet you ignore the men of the lower wards, do you like a majority of modern women?
Not upper middle class or wealthy enough to provide for you the lavish lifestyle you've grown so accustomed to.

When a woman grows accustomed to a certain lavish lifestyle she'll never lower her standards again and indeed for modern women lowering their sexual standards regarding males is equal or parcel to that of a feminine sexual cardinal sin. If you want to gain access to the lavish lifestyle of the male top you got to secrete greasing the wheels fucking your way to the influential social top.

Always trying to gain attention of the wealthy upper class men looking for sexual validation, legitimacy, and recognition by them as acquired learned cultural behavior has told you that you're nothing as a woman without it yet amusingly in a simultaneous manner calling yourselves individually socially independent.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Just keep angling that lure of bait into the waters and some upper class man will eventually take it, am I right?

Women are so predictable whether you try to sleep around with such men as a mistress or not. [Many mistresses do.]

..it’s not me that does the angling, so you are wrong. Are you under the impression, or is that delusion, that men don’t approach women from out of nowhere, for whatever reason they are doing so/to fulfil a whim or want that they have invented or convinced themselves of..

I bet you ignore the men of the lower wards, don't you like a majority of modern women?
Not upper middle class or wealthy enough you provide for you the lavish lifestyle you've grown accustomed to.

When a woman grows accustomed to a certain lavish lifestyle she'll never lower her standards again and indeed for modern women lowering their sexual standards is equal or parcel to that of a sexual cardinal sin.

Why do you think that it’s just about an accustomed lavish lifestyle? as if that’s the only thing under consideration in such a decision to be made. You do like to only concentrate on the one angle, don’t you..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18916
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby promethean75 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:49 pm

butthead: uh-huh-huh... uuuuh-huh-huh-huh.... hey beavis, he said cock carousel.

beavis: yeah yeah... that was pretty cool. hmm-hmm...hmm...... hey butthead, check this out; COCK A DOODLE DOOOOO!!!

butthead: UH-HUH-HUH-HUH!! UHHHH-HUH-HUH!!
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:27 am

MagsJ wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Just keep angling that lure of bait into the waters and some upper class man will eventually take it, am I right?

Women are so predictable whether you try to sleep around with such men as a mistress or not. [Many mistresses do.]

..it’s not me that does the angling, so you are wrong. Are you under the impression, or is that delusion, that men don’t approach women from out of nowhere, for whatever reason they are doing so/to fulfil a whim or want that they have invented or convinced themselves of..

I bet you ignore the men of the lower wards, don't you like a majority of modern women?
Not upper middle class or wealthy enough you provide for you the lavish lifestyle you've grown accustomed to.

When a woman grows accustomed to a certain lavish lifestyle she'll never lower her standards again and indeed for modern women lowering their sexual standards is equal or parcel to that of a sexual cardinal sin.

Why do you think that it’s just about an accustomed lavish lifestyle? as if that’s the only thing under consideration in such a decision to be made. You do like to only concentrate on the one angle, don’t you..


Impression not delusion, fill in the blanks for us the Londonist gal within England.

I've never claimed men were angels, but I will say women overall compared to men are devils in disguise.

What other angles or considerations would you like us to focus on? I'm all ears patiently waiting. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am

Understanding sexual markets, female hypergamy, erotic capital, sexual capital, rent seeking relationships, transactional love, relationship commodification, evolutionary biology, sexual economic utility, and the financial economic manipulation or exploitation of men by women.

"Some men see a beautiful woman and comment on their faces, hips, hair, breasts, asses, or general overall physical figure. Instead when I see a woman I wonder how much she is going to cost me with that price tag hanging over her head and how much money it's going to take for me to rent, financially exchange, financially negotiate, or purchase her affections."

Image
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:03 am

Image

Image

Image

Image
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:36 am

Zero_Sum wrote:Impression not delusion, fill in the blanks for us the Londonist gal within England.

I've never claimed men were angels, but I will say women overall compared to men are devils in disguise.
There are deep problems between men and women, no question. You've wanted things from women for a long time. They've wanted things from you. You've each wanted things WITH each other, also. It's not easy. As a man seeking what he wants, and then generally not getting it, whatever it is, and then also getting things you do not want from women, you've 'learned' that women are the problem. Confirmation bias and the fact that you experience your own frustration etc. and not theirs means you draw the conclusion that they are the problem. Women do something similar and this affects how they relate to you. Both sides can run on the habit, which goes way down in the unconscious, that says the other side is the problem.

How's that working for you?
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:35 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Impression not delusion, fill in the blanks for us the Londonist gal within England.

I've never claimed men were angels, but I will say women overall compared to men are devils in disguise.
There are deep problems between men and women, no question. You've wanted things from women for a long time. They've wanted things from you. You've each wanted things WITH each other, also. It's not easy. As a man seeking what he wants, and then generally not getting it, whatever it is, and then also getting things you do not want from women, you've 'learned' that women are the problem. Confirmation bias and the fact that you experience your own frustration etc. and not theirs means you draw the conclusion that they are the problem. Women do something similar and this affects how they relate to you. Both sides can run on the habit, which goes way down in the unconscious, that says the other side is the problem.

How's that working for you?


Yes, I have a confirmation bias because I'm a man not some woman with a split between her legs. :lol:

How's it working for me? Very well actually, I can say today that I have come to understanding women and female nature very well, so much so that I know more about them than they know about themselves.

It's not just sexual intercourse and my longing desire of it as a man with women I'm interested in, 8)I purely find the psychological experiences and mental nature of women to be utterly fascinating particularly the less spoken about darker, exploiting, or manipulative aspects of women.

There's no better way of defeating, subduing, and conquering an adversary than understanding all their mental tricks, facades,pretenses, entrapments, strengths, or weaknesses. It makes dominating them all the more easy, fun, pleasurable, and enjoyable. :evilfun:
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Impression not delusion, fill in the blanks for us the Londonist gal within England.

I've never claimed men were angels, but I will say women overall compared to men are devils in disguise.

What other angles or considerations would you like us to focus on? I'm all ears patiently waiting. 8)

Both sides can run on the habit, which goes way down in the unconscious, that says the other side is the problem.

Even so, not All are about that life/the normal expectations of gender-specific behaviour and actions.. I don’t want to add to the mix.. there are already enough players in it, so I seek another playing field, with less players, which I am more comfortable and happier in.

Other angles or considerations? apart from money and funding a lifestyle.. compatibility, commonalities, shared values, and a real mutual attraction for each other.. as men seem to think they can buy our affections and time, as opposed to deserving it, but, in turn.. do I deserve he.

Men beg to be used.. for their money, for sex, for whatever else they seek, but some are simply not that accommodating, and cannot fake it/love till they make it.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18916
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Image
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Lololol.. I earn that myself in my day job, but if a guy wants to pay a female’s way, then that’s his choice, no? Then they can make babies, and his earnings will go to bringing up their family.

And they lived happily ever after. :D
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18916
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Ho-lee-shit, is that wynona's big brown beaver? that looks like something from a boris karloff film.

Look man, if you insist on posting pics of the beaver, make sure it's one from the 90s, at the earliest.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:32 pm

It simple, sex is worth money and now that God is out of the picture this power takes a more prominent place in womens lives. God was designed to keep this power in check

Maybe you should not force the mods to go edit your posts, thats a bad precedent to start.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 pm

[dan says no!]
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 pm

promethean75 wrote:Ho-lee-shit, is that wynona's big brown beaver? that looks like something from a boris karloff film.

Look man, if you insist on posting pics of the beaver, make sure it's one from the 90s, at the earliest.



:lol:
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Males want sex.
Females want relationships.

The "love and romance" is the concession, on both sides, to trade to get what both want. In other words, males will invest in relationships, not because they want to, and females will release sexual temptation, not because they want to, to get what they want from each-other. "Romance" is the concession. A male starts acting like a "beta, cuck, whipped" cowtowing to a woman. A female starts acting like a slut and harlot, appealing to a man. Love and Romance are terms for the human mating-process, which is biological and occurs throughout mammals and nature.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:37 pm

What? Who says he cuck-harlot thing is necessary? Thats a sad form of idealism and certainly not true to experience for me.


Romance in the sense Prom described it with NBK is hyperbolic but true. The will to go to the limits of egoic will shared in lust is true love and worth a few sacrifices. If babies come out of it all the more the better but life has to at some point mean something even beyond procreation. Otherwise why procreate in general?
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:42 pm

[edit, no more pornz]
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Males want sex.
Females want relationships.

The "love and romance" is the concession, on both sides, to trade to get what both want. In other words, males will invest in relationships, not because they want to, and females will release sexual temptation, not because they want to, to get what they want from each-other. "Romance" is the concession. A male starts acting like a "beta, cuck, whipped" cowtowing to a woman. A female starts acting like a slut and harlot, appealing to a man. Love and Romance are terms for the human mating-process, which is biological and occurs throughout mammals and nature.


Females want financial transactional relationships as they're creatures guided by monetary incentives which they in turn call 'love' or 'romance ', fixed that for you. :wink:

The female mental sense of love is not the same as a man's, don't fall for that camouflaged trap for even a single moment. You'll regret it the moment you do.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:What? Who says he cuck-harlot thing is necessary? Thats a sad form of idealism and certainly not true to experience for me.


Romance in the sense Prom described it with NBK is hyperbolic but true. The will to go to the limits of egoic will shared in lust is true love and worth a few sacrifices. If babies come out of it all the more the better but life has to at some point mean something even beyond procreation. Otherwise why procreate in general?

Only noble-minded people can see beyond themselves. And it's rare for a noble male and female to mate. Usually it's noble with ignoble, since ignoble is common and plentiful. A nobleman or nobleman leads his/her ignoble partner and mate. I also agree that 'proper' forms of love and romance, come from the noble-minded, not from the commonplace. As Zero points-out, "love and romance", to the common, is something disgraceful, uninspiring, base, like prostitution, reducing mating to a financial transaction. The difference, though, is that Zero will claim that any "noble" approach is mere romantic idealism, significant of nothing else than vanity. He has a point. There's no denying biology. And, depending on how cynical/skeptical/nihilistic you want to be, you can always see fault in the mating-process, or the truth through the lies of seduction.

To me, personally, that doesn't make anything meaningless or purposeless. It's still necessary. And the artistic expressions, the unique forms of seduction, are important, purposeful, and inspirational.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:00 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:What? Who says he cuck-harlot thing is necessary? Thats a sad form of idealism and certainly not true to experience for me.


Romance in the sense Prom described it with NBK is hyperbolic but true. The will to go to the limits of egoic will shared in lust is true love and worth a few sacrifices. If babies come out of it all the more the better but life has to at some point mean something even beyond procreation. Otherwise why procreate in general?

Only noble-minded people can see beyond themselves. And it's rare for a noble male and female to mate. Usually it's noble with ignoble, since ignoble is common and plentiful. A nobleman or nobleman leads his/her ignoble partner and mate. I also agree that 'proper' forms of love and romance, come from the noble-minded, not from the commonplace. As Zero points-out, "love and romance", to the common, is something disgraceful, uninspiring, base, like prostitution, reducing mating to a financial transaction. The difference, though, is that Zero will claim that any "noble" approach is mere romantic idealism, significant of nothing else than vanity. He has a point. There's no denying biology. And, depending on how cynical/skeptical/nihilistic you want to be, you can always see fault in the mating-process, or the truth through the lies of seduction.

To me, personally, that doesn't make anything meaningless or purposeless. It's still necessary. And the artistic expressions, the unique forms of seduction, are important, purposeful, and inspirational.


A female's concept of love is prostitution, that's the entire point of this thread. She doesn't love the man for his individual character or what he values, she only loves or values a man in what he can give to her.

A female's love or value for a man is pure economic utility and nothing else. A woman is mentally incapable in valuing a man any other way for the most part. There are minor exceptions of course but they're miniscule compared to the social norm.

Most men want to believe a woman will love them for who they are but that is fantasy and fiction to the actual sexual selection process on the part of women. In reality you're just a material provider and nothing else dumped within a second's thought for another if they feel you can no longer provide. Women are purely dumb fucking primitive creatures beyond all that lipstick, designer clothes, perfume, and mascara.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:05 pm

It's more than economic; it's about security too. A woman needs to 'trust' the man, which secures the relationship. Just because a man is rich, doesn't mean women trust them. Prostitution is not relationship. Most women want relationships, which is security and trust, "a man women can depend on". A woman wants to retain her social class, caste, and standing. If a woman is middle or upper class, she will not date downward. You can call her shallow and 'financial', but the security factor, is more significant. It's about protection, order, dependency, and maintaining hedonistic comforts.

Women are pragmatic, and want to climb upward the social ladders. Men are also shallow, or more-so, wanting sex and only sex, willing to dump, demean, and insult women, after getting it. So it goes both ways.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's more than economic; it's about security too. A woman needs to 'trust' the man, which secures the relationship. Just because a man is rich, doesn't mean women trust them. Prostitution is not relationship. Most women want relationships, which is security and trust, "a man women can depend on". A woman wants to retain her social class, caste, and standing. If a woman is middle or upper class, she will not date downward. You can call her shallow and 'financial', but the security factor, is more significant. It's about protection, order, dependency, and maintaining hedonistic comforts.

Women are pragmatic, and want to climb upward the social ladders. Men are also shallow, or more-so, wanting sex and only sex, willing to dump, demean, and insult women, after getting it. So it goes both ways.


Economic utility and security are one in the same.

A woman only trusts material objectification, that's the only thing they trust or put their relationship faith in. It's the only thing they're loyal to as well. In exchange for material objectification and economic utility they exchange sex in a prostitute like manner. Doesn't matter if it is a street hooker, girlfriend, or wife, it is all the same with some minor key differentiations.

I don't idolize women whatsoever where instead I see them purely for what they are, women are like dumb primitive monkies for me with tits. Monkey see, monkey do.

There's more to men than just sex, that sounds like a radical feminist rant to me, but as usual women scapegoat most of their childish primitive problems onto men because they hate responsibilities which is why they emancipated themselves in not having any to maximize female hypergamy along with promiscuity.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:07 pm

Zero, you usually ignore a more obvious sexual dynamic.

A female will choose a tall, strong, intimidating male, even if he is poor. Women will often choose this type of (strong) man, over a rich weak man. Because you routinely ignore this sexual attraction, it's hard to take your premises seriously. It's not only economic. It's about strength and power. It's about women aligning themselves to Alpha males, who can protect them and their children, if a threat from outsiders occur.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Economic utility and security are one in the same.

They're not, a weak rich man is not attractive to women compared to a strong poor man.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users