Misconceptions about the far-right.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The 'Problem' with Western Civilization, dominated and ruled by Anglican genes/race/culture, mostly...

...is that Anglos traditionally and historically have had a Monarchy upper-class and rule. Thus there was not only a glass-ceiling (Aristocracy), but an iron-ceiling (Royalty). Thus, no matter how many or how much ethnic and racial Minorities, or Jews/Zionists, had gained power within the country (England), they could never infiltrate or overrule, the Aristocratic ruling-class.

This fact is not so in America, which is why the Anglo-Jewish alliance has grown so powerfully and dominant, and today (as of 2019), the Liberal-Left no longer even needs to 'hide' the truth. They outright say it, now. They outright display their Miscegenation in almost all Commercials. You see it in every television show, every movie, and everywhere these images are plastered and you're supposed to "just know" the meaning. The meaning is obvious.

Because USA does not have the glass-ceiling, or the iron-ceiling (Royalty), the "class and caste" system is, hypothetically, Wealth and Money, Assets and Corporate holdings. This is reflected by how the US is now "selling-out" elections more and more, increased lobbying power, and endless debate about "foreign" interruptions within "domestic" elections. If you become globalist though, there is no "foreign and domestic", there is only-domestic. So, essentially, I agree with you (Gloominary and Zero), the threat comes from within. It has to, after you erase all borders.

But, in reality, people are simple, and kin-selection rules supreme. It's still a matter of who lives next to who, how many, demographics, etc. "Culture wars", Subversion, Sedition, Civil War, etc. all begin within the disruption of family, clan, and tribal infighting and fracturing. USA does not have a strong ruling-class, in the sense that the Anglo-Saxons who have dominated up to now, do not have an Aristocracy, and do not have a Royalty. Thus there is no true kin-selection loyalty.

You cannot be loyal to ethnic and racial "others", who you don't recognize, look almost nothing like you, and strangers within your own home.


All one needs to know is that Christianity is not a separate religion from Judaism, in reality whether Jesus was real or not wanted to reform Judaism creating an entirely new Jewish religion with himself as the central figure. The Pharisees didn't like or want his religious reformation of Judaism where they had him crucified for it.

Then the Romans and Greeks came onto the scene taking this heretical reformed Judaism deciding to call it Christianity instead. [Because heretical unorthodox Judaism just doesn't have the same appeal in a name or title.]

Christians who say their religion differs from that of Judaism with their Jewish sky daddy make me laugh, it's like they never have read the history behind ancient early Christianity at all.

As for Jews, they've had a monopoly on banking in Europe since medieval times like the merchants of Venice for instance. Then with the Rothschilds in the 17th century made their moves on predatory central banking from which Jews rule the world with today in the west. They practically own all the major central banks of the west, in the modern world central banking is the ultimate power and weapon concerning total population subjugation.

Image
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:21 pm

Catholics were smart enough to realize what Jews were doing, using Subversion, after Jerusalem was taken, and Israelites genocided, raped, and forced into slavery. Jews are historically resentful, hateful, want revenge against, Græco-Rome and Hellenist ideology. But how can the weak, landless, slave get revenge against the army and master-classes? Jews have worked their subversion for millenniums, and still survive, and not only near Israel/Zion, but throughout the world. Catholic Priests knew that they could not contain the spread and influence of radical Jews, who turned slaves against their masters. So what did they do?

They adapted, and vaccinated, their own kind. Christianity in Rome began by "innoculating oneself" with the disease, willingly. How do you fight a slave-rebellion, except siding with the rebellion, or at least, pretending to? Catholics would rather have "their own" disease than a disease controlled by Jews, who they could not completely control and eradicate.

Christianity came into being as a resistance of the spread of Jewish rebellion, within the early Roman Empire. "Catholicism", itself, was a protection, a buffer, between the ruling oligarchs and the spreading Zionistic ideology.


To beat "The Book", you have to write your own "Book". This is also the original cause of the "New Testament" (controlled by Protestants) versus the "Old Testament" (controlled by Catholics and Jews).
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:30 pm

I'll add here, that the historic 'Victims' of the (Catholic) Crusades, comprise the self-identified "Protestants" of this Post-Modern era.

Think of the 1000-year rule of Catholicism (Rome), and all the tribes beaten by the Crusades. This includes Jews. This includes Eastern and Northern Europeans. And it includes Scandinavians. It includes Anglicans. Crusaders "spread Christianity (Catholicism)", by force, with a major (European) army. Nobody was safe. Jews and Protestants (European pagans) became more buddy-buddy and tolerable, by a common enemy (Rome). Jews have used this common-enemy, over time, to gain access to Northern Europeans (eventually expelled in the 20th Century by Nazi Germany), England/Anglicans, and eventually to USA (with Protestantism). It seems to me that Protestantism is merely the working relationship between Non-Catholic-Christians who were Pagans-converted by force (post Crusades), tolerant of Judaism and some Jewish populations, because of the common-enemy (Rome).

So Protestants don't really have a good/accurate grasp on world history, at least, as presented in Western Culture (USA). These identifiers: Catholic--Christian--Jew--Protestant--Pagan, are very important. Wars and battles have been fought. Ideological battles have been fought.

Even, to this day, Northern European Scandinavians like to think of themselves as "not having been conquered militarily or by force", and thus their conversion to Christianity was 'soft' and willingly 'chosen'. As-if they had a choice, when they didn't. It also symbolizes how the Cultural Marxism, Sedition, is allowed to roam rampant through Post-Modern Liberal-Leftists groups, countries, and peoples, who fear the smear and label of "anti-semitism!" as-if caring and protecting for your own kin(d) were evil, wrong, or immoral. Indoctrination perverts the mind of the youth, to swear loyalty outside of the family, away from kin(d), and toward a State, or Religion (Abrahamic God).
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:44 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Actually, a little unknown fact about Muhammad is that he came from a historically predominant ancient Jewish Saudi tribe.

I can give you the links to that information if you would like. Makes for some fascinating reading material.

Never heard that before, I'm interested in hearing more.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Catholics were smart enough to realize what Jews were doing, using Subversion, after Jerusalem was taken, and Israelites genocided, raped, and forced into slavery. Jews are historically resentful, hateful, want revenge against, Græco-Rome and Hellenist ideology. But how can the weak, landless, slave get revenge against the army and master-classes? Jews have worked their subversion for millenniums, and still survive, and not only near Israel/Zion, but throughout the world. Catholic Priests knew that they could not contain the spread and influence of radical Jews, who turned slaves against their masters. So what did they do?

They adapted, and vaccinated, their own kind. Christianity in Rome began by "innoculating oneself" with the disease, willingly. How do you fight a slave-rebellion, except siding with the rebellion, or at least, pretending to? Catholics would rather have "their own" disease than a disease controlled by Jews, who they could not completely control and eradicate.

Christianity came into being as a resistance of the spread of Jewish rebellion, within the early Roman Empire. "Catholicism", itself, was a protection, a buffer, between the ruling oligarchs and the spreading Zionistic ideology.


To beat "The Book", you have to write your own "Book". This is also the original cause of the "New Testament" (controlled by Protestants) versus the "Old Testament" (controlled by Catholics and Jews).


Let me tell you how cucked European Christians were and overall being general dumbasses historically.

In Christianity under 'Jesus' financial usury was considered forbidden for a long time by the Church, so what do the dumbass Christians do? They hire a bunch of Jews for their banking services because while financial usury was considered sinful for Christians it was just considered as good business by the Jews. "Financial usury is a religious sin, therefore let us just give all the banking keys to Jews that will later financially or economically rape our future descendants for endless and countless generations to come. Jesus, Yahweh, God, or whatever the fuck will be pleased." :lol: 8)

Christianity was the worse thing to ever happen to Europe and racially white Europeans.

Christianity is also the mother of communism, egalitarianism, globalism, internationalism, open borders, and the idea of a singular world government order. Christianity is cancer.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:10 pm

Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Actually, a little unknown fact about Muhammad is that he came from a historically predominant ancient Jewish Saudi tribe.

I can give you the links to that information if you would like. Makes for some fascinating reading material.

Never heard that before, I'm interested in hearing more.


Start here Gloominary, happy hunting. 8)

Muhammad was born in or around the year 570 CE to the Banu Hashim clan of the Quraysh tribe, one of Mecca’s prominent families.


https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny- ... -muhammad/

The Quraysh (Arabic: قُرَيْش‎, Hejazi pronunciation: [qʊrajʃ]) were a mercantile Arab tribe that historically inhabited and controlled Mecca and its Ka'aba. The Islamic prophet Muhammad was born into the Hashemite clan of the tribe. Despite this, many of the Quraysh staunchly opposed Muhammad, until converting to Islam en masse in c. 630 CE. Afterward, leadership of the Muslim community traditionally passed to a member of the Quraysh, as was the case with the Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid caliphs.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraysh


Just like the other Jews of Yathrib, the Qurayza claimed to be of Israelite descent and observed the commandments of Judaism, but adopted many Arab customs and intermarried with Arabs. They were dubbed the "priestly tribe" (kahinan in Arabic from the Hebrew kohanim).


Ibn Ishaq, the author of the traditional Muslim biography of Muhammad, traces their genealogy to Aaron and further to Abraham[21] but gives only eight intermediaries between Aaron and the purported founder of the Qurayza tribe.[1]

In the 5th century CE, the Qurayza lived in Yathrib together with two other major Jewish tribes, the Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir.[1] Al-Isfahani writes in his 10th century collection of Arabic poetry that Jews arrived in Hijaz in the wake of the Jewish-Roman wars; the Qurayza settled in Mahzur, a wadi in Al Harrah.[22] The 15th century Muslim scholar Al-Samhudi lists a dozen other Jewish clans living in the town of which the most important one was Banu Hadl, closely aligned with the Banu Qurayza.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qu ... ly_history
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:10 pm

Catholics and later the Anglican Church had to let the Jews into their banking systems, because The East was rising in power and wealth. That's the thing about Jewry throughout history. If you don't let them run your banks, then they will move to the next empire or surrounding countries, and leverage their economies against you.

Don't forget, the 20th Century wars, especially WWII, were about banks and wealth. Nazi-Germany rose to power because they wanted to kick internationalists (Jews) out of their banking system and economy. Hitler knew that if he couldn't oust Zionist control of European Central banks, then Germany would never recover (from World War one). Germany didn't have a choice but to wage all-out war.

By that point, Banks and Wealth were already being transferred West, into America, where European mobilized armies and warfare couldn't follow.

Banks aren't safe in the middle of a warzone.


Before the 20th Century, Jews heavily invested in the Ottoman Empire, and before that, allied with the Persians against Rome/Catholicism. Catholics had to let Jews into banks and property-holding, out of competition against their enemies too.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Catholics and later the Anglican Church had to let the Jews into their banking systems, because The East was rising in power and wealth. That's the thing about Jewry throughout history. If you don't let them run your banks, then they will move to the next empire or surrounding countries, and leverage their economies against you.

Don't forget, the 20th Century wars, especially WWII, were about banks and wealth. Nazi-Germany rose to power because they wanted to kick internationalists (Jews) out of their banking system and economy. Hitler knew that if he couldn't oust Zionist control of European Central banks, then Germany would never recover (from World War one). Germany didn't have a choice but to wage all-out war.

By that point, Banks and Wealth were already being transferred West, into America, where European mobilized armies and warfare couldn't follow.

Banks aren't safe in the middle of a warzone.


Before the 20th Century, Jews heavily invested in the Ottoman Empire, and before that, allied with the Persians against Rome/Catholicism. Catholics had to let Jews into banks and property-holding, out of competition against their enemies too.


The Greek Orthodox church had the same banking practices as the Catholics. 8)

The Third Reich was the only organization to stand up to the international Jewish banking cartels and it was punished by several nations invading it.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:21 pm

The International Cabal is targeting Islam, Saudi Arabia, Persia, and China, where they cannot infiltrate or hold-sway.

Saudis keep the Jews out because they are fanatical Moslems devoted to Islam.

Persia keep the Jews out because they are Philistines and against Zionism.

China keep the Jews out because Chinese are probably the most 'Xenophoic' and "Racist" peoples. China is introverted and historically does not allow foreigners to infiltrate their culture/land. They've also been fighting barbarians (Mongols) and repelling for longer than almost everybody in the world.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:30 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The International Cabal is targeting Islam, Saudi Arabia, Persia, and China, where they cannot infiltrate or hold-sway.

Saudis keep the Jews out because they are fanatical Moslems devoted to Islam.

Persia keep the Jews out because they are Philistines and against Zionism.

China keep the Jews out because Chinese are probably the most 'Xenophoic' and "Racist" peoples. China is introverted and historically does not allow foreigners to infiltrate their culture/land. They've also been fighting barbarians (Mongols) and repelling for longer than almost everybody in the world.


Saudi Arabia is an Israeli military ally against Iran.

More interesting below....

JEWISH ANCESTORS FORMED SAUDI FAMILY STARTING WITH JEW, CALLED MORDAKHAI BIN IBRAHIM BIN MOSHE

Saudi Family = Relatives of the Jew, Called MORDAKHAI BIN IBRAHIM BIN MOSHE

FACT: Saudi Arabia was established in 1932 motivated by the British Rothschilds Family

The House of Saud came from a family that ruled the Nejd and often came into conflict with the Ottoman Empire and the Rashidis.

The House of Saud = Linked with Wahhabism through marriage in 1744 with goal to unify the Arabian Peninsula and to spread a more pure and simple view of Islam embodied by Wahhabism.

FACT: Saudi Arabia is the only country on Earth named after a family

THE REAL ANCESTOR OF THIS FAMILY? = Aledged Tribe of ANZA BEN WA’EL but are actually Jewish.

In 1437 AD a group of Arab men formed a caravan to go to Basra, Iraq to buy cereals (wheat and corn) and other food stuff and transporting it back to NAJD.

Group members went to a Jewish cereal merchant called MORDAKHAI BIN IBRAHIM BIN MOSHE’ in Basra. The Jew asked them : “Where are you from?” They answered: “From ANZA TRIBE” and upon hearing that name, the Jew started to hug so affectionately each one of them saying that he, himself, was also from the same tribe — A purely fabricated narrative. The Jew ordered his servants to load all the camels of the clan’s members with wheat, dates and tamman; a remarkable deed so generous that astonished the MASALEEKH men and they believed each word the Jew told them as they were badly in need of the food commodities.

When the caravan was ready to depart back to NAJD, the Jewish Merchant asked them to accept his company, because he intended to go with them to his original homeland, NAJD and they wholeheartedly welcomed him.

In NAJD, he promulgated a lot of propaganda for enhancing himself through his companions (his alleged cousins), and won over a considerable number of new supporters. He was finally confronted by a Muslim religious preacher for the Jews lies and compelled the Jew (Ancestor of SAUDI FAMILY) to depart and change his name to MARKHAN BIN IBRAHIM MOSHE.

The Jew relocated with Bedouins and began his propaganda campaign again using fabricated stories. He gradually enhanced his position among the Bedouins through such stories which indicated how the Jewish clans in Arabia were so influential and deserved high esteem. He gained some personal importance among the Bedouins, and decided to settle permanently there in AL QATEEF, which he decided to make his (Capital) on the Persian Gulf to establish a Jewish Kingdom in Arabia and approach the desert Arab Bedouins for their support and gradually, he declared himself as their king! But the Arab Bedouins quickly verified his true identity as a Jew and became fully aware of his cunning plan, and attacked his town and conquered it, but the Jew barely escaped and sought shelter in a farm near present day AL-RIYADH where he sought asylum. The Arab farmer was so very hospitable and gave him sanctuary. But the Jew (MORDAKHAI), after one month assassinated the farmer and his family and pretended they were killed by an invading band of thieves. He then pretended that he had bought their real estate from them before the catastrophe happened to them and so he had the right to reside there as the new owner, and quickly establish a “GUEST HOUSE” called “MADAFFA” and again began spreading his propaganda and gathering around him a group of hypocrites who also spread his false propaganda for him that he was a prominent Arab Sheikh.

He then plotted against the Muslim religious preacher who drove him out originally and caused his assassination in the mosque of the town called AL-ZALAFI, and he felt safe to make AL-DIRIYA his permanent home.

The Fake Arab Jew then practiced polygamy with Arab women on a wide scale and begot many children whom he gave pure Arab names. His descendants grew in number and power under the name of the SAUDI CLAN and they have followed his steps in practicing underground activities and conspiracies against the Arab Nation. They illegally seized rural sectors and farm lands and assassinated every person who tried to oppose their evil plans. They used every kind of deceit for reaching their goals including Bribery offering their women and money to influential people in that area, and bribed writers of history to tell his KINGDOM propaganda of instead of the truth to make their lineage related to the most prominent Arab Tribes. He paid for a false ARAB FAMILY TREE for his JEWISH FAMILY (THE SAUDIS).

SAUDI FAMILY of MORDAKHAI still practice polygamy by marrying a lot of Arab women and begetting many children as defined by their founder. Also the family started a campaign of assassination of the prominent leaders of the Arab Tribes under the pretence that those leaders were apostates renegading from the Islamic Religion and deserting their Koranic doctrines; so they deserved the SAUDI condemnation and slaughter! In the History Book of the SAUDI FAMILY pages (98-101), their private family historian declares that the SAUDI DYNASTY considers all the people of NAJD blasphemous so their blood must be shed, their properties confiscated, and their females be taken as concubines. No Muslem is authentic in his /her belief unless he/she belongs (affiliates with) to the sect of MOHAMMAD BIN ABDUL WAHAB, (whose origins are also Jewish from TURKEY). His doctrines give authority to the SAUDI FAMILY to destroy the villages with all their inhabitants – males, including children, and to sexually assault their women, stab the bellies of the pregnant, and cut off the hands of their children, then burn them! They are further authorized by such a BRUTAL DOCTRINE to plunder all the properties of those whom they call renegades (not following their Wahabi Sect).

The hideous Saudi Jewish Family has done a multitude of atrocities under the same false religious sect of the Wahabi, invented by a Jew so as to sow the seeds of terror in the hearts of people in towns and villages.

SAUDIS JEWS = A Jewish Dynasty committed brutal atrocities ever since its beginnings and captured the whole Arabian Peninsula under their family name SAUDI ARABIA as their own personal real estate and that all other inhabitants are their mere servants or slaves, toiling day and night for the pleasure of their SAUDI masters.

SAUDI JEWS = Holding ALL the natural wealth of the country as their own property. Any person complaining against the despotic rules of this Jewish Dynasty has their heads cut off in the public square.

SAUDI JEWS = Recently a Saudi princess visited FLORIDA with here servants and rented 90 (NINETY) suite rooms in a Grand Hotel for about One Million Dollars a night! Any comment on this means DEATH WITH THE EDGE OF THE SAUDI SWORD IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE!

SAUDI JEWS = Confirmed by Saudi King on in 1960s broadcasts in Cairo, Egypt, and YEMEN confirming the SAUDI Jewish Ancestry and King FAISAL AL-SAUD at that time could not deny his family’s kindred with the JEWS when he declared to the WASHINGTON POST on Sept. 17, 1969 stating: “WE, THE SAUDI FAMILY, are cousins of the Jews: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (ARABIA) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.”

HAFEZ WAHBI, The SAUDI Legal Adviser, in his book entitled: “THE PENINSULA OF ARABIA” said KING ABDUL AZIZ AL-SAUD, who died in 1953, had said : “Our Message (SAUDI MESSAGE) encountered the opposition of all Arab Tribes; my grandfather, SAUD AWAL, once imprisoned a number of the Sheikhs of MATHEER Tribe and when another group of the same tribe came to intercede for the release of the prisoners, SAUD AWAL gave orders to his men to cut off the heads of all the prisoners, then, he wanted to humiliate and derogate the interceders by inviting them to eat from a banquet he prepared from the cooked flesh of his victims whose cut off heads he placed on the top of the food platters!! (But they) became so alarmed and declined to eat the flesh of their relatives; and, because of their refusal to eat, he ordered his men to cut off their heads too. That hideous crime was committed by that self-imposed king to innocent people whose guilt was their opposition to his most cruel and extremely despotic rules.

HAFEZ WAHBI, writes further that King ABDUL AZIZ AL-SAUD told this bloody true story to the Sheikhs of the MATHEER Tribe who visited him in order to seek the release of their prominent leader who was the king’s prisoner. He then killed this leader and used his blood to wah himself just before he stood up for his prayer (after the false sect doctrine of the Wahabi). The murdered leader had criticized the SAUDI KING for signing the British 1922 document Balfour Declaration giving PALESTINE to the Jews.


SAUDI JEWS GOALS = Plundering the wealth of the country, robbing, falsifying, and committing all kinds of atrocity, iniquity, and blasphemy – all are executed in compliance with their self invented Wahabi Sect which legalizes the chopping of the heads of their opposing subjects.






The Ottoman empire....

The Dönmeh (Turkish: Dönme, Ottoman Turkish: دونمه‎) were a group of Sabbatean crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire who converted publicly to Islam, but retained their beliefs in secret. The movement was centered in Thessaloniki.[1] The group originated during and soon after the era of Sabbatai Zevi, a 17th-century Jewish rabbi and kabbalist who claimed to be the Jewish Messiah and eventually converted to Islam under threat of death penalty by the Sultan Mehmed IV. After Zevi's conversion, a number of Jews also falsely converted to Islam and became the Dönmeh.[2] Since the 20th century, assimilated Dönmeh have intermarried with other groups and most have assimilated into Turkish society.

The Turkish word dönme is from the verbal root dön- (Ottoman Turkish: دون‎) that means 'to turn', i.e., "to convert", but in a pejorative sense or 'turncoat'. They are also called Selânikli "person from Thessaloniki" or avdetî "religious convert" (Ottoman Turkish: عودتی‎). Members of the group refer to themselves as "the Believers" in Hebrew (Hebrew: המאמינים ha-Ma'aminim),[3] or "sazanikos," Turkish for "carp" in reference to the changing outward nature of the fish.[4] An alternate explanation of this self-nomenclature is the prophecy that Sabbatai Zevi would deliver the Jews under the sign of the fish.[5]


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:40 pm

More on the Ottoman Empire and Donmeh.



There is a historical “eight hundred pound gorilla” lurking in the background of almost every serious military and diplomatic incident involving Israel, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Greece, Armenia, the Kurds, the Assyrians, and some other players in the Middle East and southeastern Europe. It is a factor that is generally only whispered about at diplomatic receptions, news conferences, and think tank sessions due to the explosiveness and controversial nature of the subject. And it is the secretiveness attached to the subject that has been the reason for so much misunderstanding about the current breakdown in relations between Israel and Turkey, a growing warming of relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia, and increasing enmity between Saudi Arabia and Iran…

Although known to historians and religious experts, the centuries-old political and economic influence of a group known in Turkish as the “Dönmeh” is only beginning to cross the lips of Turks, Arabs, and Israelis who have been reluctant to discuss the presence in Turkey and elsewhere of a sect of Turks descended from a group of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition in the 16th and 17th centuries. These Jewish refugees from Spain were welcomed to settle in the Ottoman Empire and over the years they converted to a mystical sect of Islam that eventually mixed Jewish Kabbala and Islamic Sufi semi-mystical beliefs into a sect that eventually championed secularism in post-Ottoman Turkey. It is interesting that “Dönmeh” not only refers to the Jewish “untrustworthy converts” to Islam in Turkey but it is also a derogatory Turkish word for a transvestite, or someone who is claiming to be someone they are not.

The Donmeh sect of Judaism was founded in the 17th century by Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi, a Kabbalist who believed he was the Messiah but was forced to convert to Islam by Sultan Mehmet IV, the Ottoman ruler. Many of the rabbi’s followers, known as Sabbateans, but also “crypto-Jews,” publicly proclaimed their Islamic faith but secretly practiced their hybrid form of Judaism, which was unrecognized by mainstream Jewish rabbinical authorities. Because it was against their beliefs to marry outside their sect, the Dönmeh created a rather secretive sub-societal clan.

The Dönmeh rise to power in Turkey

Many Dönmeh, along with traditional Jews, became powerful political and business leaders in Salonica. It was this core group of Dönmeh, which organized the secret Young Turks, also known as the Committee of Union and Progress, the secularists who deposed Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II in the 1908 revolution, proclaimed the post-Ottoman Republic of Turkey after World War I, and who instituted a campaign that stripped Turkey of much of its Islamic identity after the fall of the Ottomans. Abdulhamid II was vilified by the Young Turks as a tyrant, but his only real crime appears to have been to refuse to meet Zionist leader Theodore Herzl during a visit to Constantinople in 1901 and reject Zionist and Dönmeh offers of money in return for the Zionists to be granted control of Jerusalem.

Like other leaders who have crossed the Zionists, Sultan Adulhamid II appears to have sealed his fate with the Dönmeh with this statement to his Ottoman court: “Advise Dr. Herzl not to take any further steps in his project. I cannot give away even a handful of the soil of this land for it is not my own, it belongs to the entire Islamic nation. The Islamic nation fought jihad for the sake of this land and had watered it with their blood. The Jews may keep their money and millions. If the Islamic Khalifate state is one day destroyed then they will be able to take Palestine without a price! But while I am alive, I would rather push a sword into my body than see the land of Palestine cut and given away from the Islamic state.” After his ouster by Ataturk’s Young Turk Dönmeh in 1908, Abdulhamid II was jailed in the Donmeh citadel of Salonica. He died in Constantinople in 1918, three years after Ibn Saud agreed to a Jewish homeland in Palestine and one year after Lord Balfour deeded Palestine away to the Zionists in his letter to Baron Rothschild.

One of the Young Turk leaders in Salonica was Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. When Greece achieved sovereignty over Salonica in 1913, many Dönmeh, unsuccessful at being re-classified Jewish, moved to Constantinople, later re-named Istanbul. Others moved to Izmir, Bursa, and Ataturk’s newly-proclaimed capital and future seat of Ergenekon power, Ankara.

Some texts suggest that the Dönmeh numbered no more than 150,000 and were mainly found in the army, government, and business. However, other experts suggest that the Dönmeh may have represented 1.5 million Turks and were even more powerful than believed by many and extended to every facet of Turkish life. One influential Donmeh, Tevfik Rustu Arak, was a close friend and adviser to Ataturk and served as Turkey’s Foreign Minister from 1925 to 1938.

Ataturk, who was reportedly himself a Dönmeh, ordered that Turks abandon their own Muslim-Arabic names. The name of the first Christian emperor of Rome, Constantine, was erased from the largest Turkish city, Constantinople. The city became Istanbul, after the Ataturk government in 1923 objected to the traditional name. There have been many questions about Ataturk’s own name, since “Mustapha Kemal Ataturk” was a pseudonym. Some historians have suggested that Ataturk adopted his name because he was a descendant of none other than Rabbi Zevi, the self-proclaimed Messiah of the Dönmeh! Ataturk also abolished Turkey’s use of the Arabic script and forced the country to adopt the western alphabet.

Modern Turkey: a secret Zionist state controlled by the Dönmeh

Ataturk’s suspected strong Jewish roots, information about which was suppressed for decades by a Turkish government that forbade anything critical of the founder of modern Turkey, began bubbling to the surface, first, mostly outside of Turkey and in publications written by Jewish authors. The 1973 book, The Secret Jews, by Rabbi Joachim Prinz, maintains that Ataturk and his finance minister, Djavid Bey, were both committed Dönmeh and that they were in good company because “too many of the Young Turks in the newly formed revolutionary Cabinet prayed to Allah, but had their real prophet [Sabbatai Zevi, the Messiah of Smyrna].” In The Forward of January 28, 1994, Hillel Halkin wrote in The New York Sun that Ataturk recited the Jewish Shema Yisrael (“Hear O Israel”), saying that it was “my prayer too.” The information is recounted from an autobiography by journalist Itamar Ben-Avi, who claims Ataturk, then a young Turkish army captain, revealed he was Jewish in a Jerusalem hotel bar one rainy night during the winter of 1911. In addition, Ataturk attended the Semsi Effendi grade school in Salonica, run by a Dönmeh named Simon Zevi. Halkin wrote in the New York Sun article about an email he received from a Turkish colleague: “I now know – know (and I haven’t a shred of doubt) – that Ataturk’s father’s family was indeed of Jewish stock.”

It was Ataturk’s and the Young Turks’ support for Zionism, the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, after World War I and during Nazi rule in Europe that endeared Turkey to Israel and vice versa. An article in The Forward of May 8, 2007, revealed that Dönmeh dominated Turkish leadership “from the president down, as well as key diplomats . . . and a great part of Turkey’s military, cultural, academic, economic, and professional elites” kept Turkey out of a World War II alliance with Germany, and deprived Hitler of a Turkish route to the Baku oilfields.” In his book, The Donme: Jewish Converts, Muslim Revolutionaries and Secular Turks, Professor Marc David Baer wrote that many advanced to exalted positions in the Sufi religious orders.

Israel has always been reluctant to describe the Turkish massacre of the Armenians by the Turks in 1915 as “genocide.” It has always been believed that the reason for Israel’s reticence was not to upset Israel’s close military and diplomatic ties with Turkey. However, more evidence is being uncovered that the Armenian genocide was largely the work of the Dönmeh leadership of the Young Turks. Historians like Ahmed Refik, who served as an intelligence officer in the Ottoman army, averred that it was the aim of the Young Turks to destroy the Armenians, who were mostly Christian. The Young Turks, under Ataturk’s direction, also expelled Greek Christians from Turkish cities and attempted to commit a smaller-scale genocide of the Assyrians, who were also mainly Christian.

One Young Turk from Salonica, Mehmet Talat, was the official who carried out the genocide of the Armenians and Assyrians. A Venezuelan mercenary who served in the Ottoman army, Rafael de Nogales Mendez, noted in his annals of the Armenian genocide that Talat was known as the “renegade Hebrew of Salonica.” Talat was assassinated in Germany in 1921 by an Armenian whose entire family was lost in the genocide ordered by the “renegade Hebrew.” It is believed by some historians of the Armenian genocide that the Armenians, known as good businessmen, were targeted by the business-savvy Dönmeh because they were considered to be commercial competitors.

It is not, therefore, the desire to protect the Israeli-Turkish alliance that has caused Israel to eschew any interest in pursuing the reasons behind the Armenian genocide, but Israel’s and the Dönmeh’s knowledge that it was the Dönmeh leadership of the Young Turks that not only murdered hundreds of thousands of Armenians and Assyrians but who also stamped out Turkey’s traditional Muslim customs and ways. Knowledge that it was Dönmeh, in a natural alliance with the Zionists of Europe, who were responsible for the deaths of Armenian and Assyrian Christians, expulsion from Turkey of Greek Orthodox Christians, and the cultural and religious eradication of Turkish Islamic traditions, would issue forth in the region a new reality. Rather than Greek and Turkish Cypriots living on a divided island, Armenians holding a vendetta against the Turks, and Greeks and Turks feuding over territory, all the peoples attacked by the Dönmeh would realize that they had a common foe that was their actual persecutor
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:21 pm

For extra credit Gloominary if you like obscure hidden variations of history as I do. :)

Old Testament.

Written by Ahmed Osman

The Bible and the Kuran speak of Moses being born in Egypt, brought up in the pharaonic royal palace, and leading the Israelites in their Exodus to Canaan. In historical terms, when did Moses live, and who was the pharaoh of Oppression? Now that archaeologists have been able to uncover the mysteries of ancient history, we need to find answers to these questions. Egyptian born Ahmed Osman, believes that he has been able to find the answers for these questions which bewildered scholars for centuries. He claims that Moses of the Bible is no other than King Akhenaten who ruled Egypt for 17 years in the mid-14th century BC.

During his reign, the Pharaoh Akhenaten was able to abolish the complex pantheon of the ancient Egyptian religion and replace it with a single God, Aten, who had no image or form. Seizing on the striking similarities between the religious vision of Akhenaten and the teachings of Moses, Sigmund Freud was the first to argue that Moses was in fact an Egyptian. Now Ahmed Osman, using recent archaeological discoveries and historical documents, contends that Akhenaten and Moses were one and the same person.

In a stunning retelling of the Exodus story, Osman details the events of Moses/Akhenaten’s life: how he was brought up by Israelite relatives, ruled Egypt for seventeen years, angered many of his subjects by replacing the traditional Egyptian pantheon with worship of Aten, and was forced to abdicate the throne. Retreating to exile in Sinai with his Egyptian and Israelite supporters, he died out of the sight of his followers, presumably at the hands of Seti I, after an unsuccessful attempt to regain his throne.

Osman reveals the Egyptian components in the monotheism preached by Moses as well as his use of Egyptian royal and Egyptian religious expression. He shows that even the Ten Commandments betray the direct influence of Spell 125 in the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Osman’s book, Moses and Akhenaten provides a radical challenge to the long-standing beliefs concerning the origin of Semitic religion and the puzzle of Akhenaten’s deviation from ancient Egyptian tradition. In fact, if Osman’s contentions are right, many major Old Testament figures would be of Egyptian origin.

First Montheist
Akhenaten is the most mysterious and most interesting of all ancient Egyptian pharaohs. He created a revolution in religion, philosophy and art, which resulted in the introduction of the first monotheistic form of worship known in history. Sigmund Freud, father of psychoanalysis, was the first to suggest a connection between Moses and Akhenaten. In his last book Moses and Monotheism, published in 1939, Freud argued that biblical Moses was an official in the court of Akhenaten, and an adherent of the Aten religion. After the death of Akhenaten, Freud’s theory goes, Moses selected the Israelite tribe living east of the Nile Delta to be his chosen people, took them out of Egypt at the time of the Exodus, and passed on to them the tenets of Akhenaten’s religion.

When modern archaeologists came across the strangely-drawn figure of Akhenaten in the ruins of Tell el-Amarna, in the middle of the 19th century, they were not sure what to make of him. Some thought he was a woman disguised as a king. By the early years of the 20th century when the city of Amarna had been excavated and more became known about him and his family, Akhenaten became a focus of interest for Egyptologists, who saw him as a visionary humanitarian as well as the first monotheist.

In my attempt to pursue Freud’s theory through the examination of recent archaeological findings, I came to the conclusion that Moses was Akhenaten himself. The son of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye, daughter of his minister Yuya whom I had identified as Joseph the patriarch, he had an Egyptian father and an Israelite mother. Yuya, whom I have identified as patriarch Joseph of the Bible, was appointed by Tuthmosis IV to be the Master of the King’s Horses and Deputy of the Royal Chariotry. On coming to the throne, Amenhotep III married his sister Sitamun, who was just a child of three years at the time, according to Egyptian customs. However, in his Year 2 Amenhotep decided to marry Tiye, the girl whom he loved and made her, rather than Sitamun, his Great Royal Wife (queen). As a wedding present, Amenhotep presented Tiye with the frontier fortress of Zarw (in the area of modern Kantara in north Sinai) the capital of the Land of Goshen, mentioned by the Bible as the area where the Israelites dwell in Egypt, where he built a summer palace for her. According to Egyptian customs the king could marry as many women as he desires, however, the queen whose children will follow him on the throne, must be his sister the heiress. To commemorate his marriage with Tiye, the king issued a large scarab and sent copies of it to foreign kings and princes.

The Birth of Moses
Akhenaten was born in Year 12 of his father Amenhotep III, 1394 BC, in the summer royal palace in the border city of Zarw in northern Sinai. Zarw, modern Kantara East, was the centre of the land of Goshen where the Israelites dwelt, and in the same location where Moses was born. Contrary to the biblical account, Moses was born inside the royal palace. His mother Queen Tiye had an elder son, Tuthmosis, who died a short time before Akhenaten’s birth. Tuthmosis had been educated and trained at the royal residence in Memphis, before he mysteriously disappeared, believed to have been kidnapped and assassinated by the Amun priests. Fearing for his safety, his mother Tiye sent him by water to the safekeeping of her father’s Israelite family outside the walls of Zarw, which was the origin of the baby-in-the-bulrushes story.

The reason for the priests’ hostility to the young prince was the fact that Tiye, his mother, was not the legitimate heiress to the throne. She couldn’t therefore be accepted as a consort for the state god Amun. If Tiye’s son acceded to the throne, this would be regarded as forming a new dynasty of non-Amunite kings over Egypt. During his early years, his mother kept Akhenaten away from both royal residences at Memphis and Thebes. He spent his childhood at the border city of Zarw, nursed by the wife of the queen’s younger brother General Aye. Later, Akhenaten was moved to Heliopolis, north of Cairo, to receive his education under the supervision of Anen the priest of Ra, who was the elder brother of Queen Tiye.

Young Akhenaten appeared at the capital city Thebes, for the first time, when he reached the age of sixteen. There he met with Nefertiti, his half sister daughter of Sitamun, for the first time and fell in love with her. Tiye, his mother, encouraged this relationship realizing that his marriage to Nefertiti, the heiress, is the only way he can gain the right to follow his father on the throne.

Akhenaten Co-Regent
Following his marriage to Nerfertiti, Amenhotep decided to make Akenaten his co-regent, which upset the priests of Amun. The conflict between Amhenhotep and the priests had started sixteen years earlier, as a result of his marriage to Tiye, daughter of Yuya and Tuya. On his accession to the throne as co-regent, Akhenaten took the name of Amenhotep IV. At Thebes, during the early years of his co-regency, Nefertiti was active in supporting her husband and more prominent than Akhenaten in official occasions as well as on all monuments. However, the climate of hostility that surrounded Akhenaten at the time of his birth surfaced again after his appointment as co-regent. The Amun priesthood opposed this appointment, and openly challenged Amenhotep III’s decision.

When the Amun priests objected to his appointment, Akhenaten responded by building temples to his new God, Aten. He built three temples for Aten one at the back end of the Karnak complex and the other at Luxor near the Nile bank and the third at Memphis. Akhenaten snubbed the Aumn priests by not inviting them to any of the festivities in the early part of his co-regency and, in his fourth year when he celebrated his sed festival jubilee, he banned all deities but his own God from the occasion. Twelve months later he made a further break with tradition by changing his name to Akhenaten in honour of his new deity. To the resentful Egyptian establishment Aten was seen as a challenger who would replace the powerful State god Amun and not come under his domination. In the tense climate that prevailed, Tiye arranged a compromise by persuading her son to leave Thebes and establish a new capital at Amarna in Middle Egypt, on the east bank of the Nile, some two hundred miles to the north of Thebes.

A New City for Aten
The situation calmed down, following Akhenaten’s departure while Amenhotep ruled alone in Thebes. For building his new city at Amarna Akhenaten chose a land that belonged to no god or goddess. The building started in his Year 4 and ended in Year 8, however he and his family moved from Thebes to Amarna in Year 6. A fine city it was. At this point the cliffs of the high desert recede from the river, leaving a great semi-circle about eight miles long and three miles broad. The clean yellow sand slope gently down to the river. Here Akhenaten built his new capital, Akhetaten, the Horizon of Aten, where he and his followers could be free to worship their God. Huge boundary stelae, marking the limits of the city and recording the story of its foundation, were carved in the surrounding cliffs. Akhenaten was a capital city possessed of both dignity and architectural harmony. Its main streets ran parallel to the Nile with the most important of them, the King’s Way, connecting the city’s most prominent buildings, including the King’s House where Akhenaten and his family lived their private family life. To the south of the house was the king’s private Temple to Aten. The Great Temple of Aten, a huge building constructed on an east-west axis, lay less than a quarter of a mile to the north along the King’s Way. It was entered through a pylon from the highway and a second entrance gave access to a hypostyle hall called the House of Rejoice of Aten. The house of the high priest Pa-Nehesy lay outside the enclosure’s south-east corner.

Akhenaten gave tombs, gouged out of the face of the cliffs surrounding his city, to those officials who had rallied to him. In the reliefs which the nobles carved for themselves in these tombs – showing Akhenaten with his queen and family dispensing honours and largesse, worshipping in the temple, driving in his chariot, dining and drinking – Nefertiti is depicted as having equal stature with the king and her names are enclosed in a cartouche.

Aten was represented by a disc at the top of royal scenes extended its rays towards the king and queen, and the rays end in their hands, holding the Ankh, the Egyptian cross symbol of eternal life, to the noses of the king and queen, a privilege which only they enjoy. Akhenaten conceived of a single controlling intelligence, behind and above all beings including the gods. The king and queen were the major figures in the cult of Aten, whose festivals they celebrated with the local people with music, chanting, offering of fruits and flowers, and rituals in the open air.

Military Coup
Following the death of his father, Amenhotep III, he organized a great celebration at Amarna in his Year 12, for foreign princes bearing tribute because of his assumption of sole rule. Akhenaten and Nefertiti appeared on window of appearance to receive the tribute of foreign missions coming from Syria, Palestine, Nubia and the Mediterranean islands, who offered him their presents. A military unit of Shasu from the Bedouins of Sinai, guarded the royal procession. It was then that the king decided to abolish the worship of all gods in Egypt, except Aten.

Akhenaten gave orders to his troops instructing them to close all the temples, confiscate its estates, and sack the priests, leaving only Aten’s temples throughout the country. Units were dispatched to excise the names of the ancient gods wherever they were found written or engraved, a course that can only have created mounting new opposition to his already rejected authority. This persecution, which entailed the closing of the temples, confiscating its property, the dispatch of artisans who entered everywhere to hack out the names of the deities from inscriptions, the banishment of the clergy, the excommunication of Amun’s name, was supervised by the army. Each time a squad of workmen entered a temple or tomb to destroy the name of Amun, it was supported by a squad of soldiers who came to see that the royal decree was carried out without opposition.

The military garrison at Amarna had detachments of Sinai Bedouins and foreign auxiliaries, in addition of Egyptian units. The loyalty of the army to Akhenaten was assured by the person of its commander Aye, brother of the king’s mother who held posts among the highest in the infantry and chariotry, posts held by Yuya his father.

The persecution of the old gods, however, proved to be hateful to the majority of Egyptians, including members of the army. Ultimately the harshness of the persecution had a certain reaction upon the soldiers who, themselves, had been raised in the old beliefs, and rather than risk a wholesale defection and perhaps even a civil war. After all, the officers and soldiers themselves believed in the same gods whose images the king ordered them to destroy, they worshipped in the very temples which they were ordered to close. A conflict arose between the king and his army. Akhenaten’s belief in one God, however, was too deep for him to allow any compromise with the priests. Horemheb, Pa-Ramses and Seti, planned a military coup against the king, and ordered their troops from the north and south to move towards Amarna. Aye, who received news of the troops’ movements, brought his chariots to guard Amarna. When the army and chariots came face to face at Amarna’s borders, Aye advised the king to abdicate the throne to his son Tutankhaten, in order to save the dynasty. Akhenaten agreed to abdicate and left Amarna with Pa-Nehesy, the high priest of Aten, and few of his followers to live in exile in area of Sarabit El-Khadem in southern Sinai.

Back From Exile
On hearing about Horemheb’s death, Akhenaten decided to leave his exile in Sinai and come back to Egypt, in order to reclaim his throne. Since his abdication, he had been living in exile in southern Sinai, with few of his followers, for about twenty five years, during the reigns of Tutankhamun, Aye, and Horemheb. Here, Akhenaten lived among the Shasu (Midianites) Bedouins with whom he formed an alliance.

In his rough Bedouin cloths, Akhenaten arrived at Pa-Ramses’ residence in the border city of Zarw, his birthplace that has turned to a prison for his followers. General Pa-Ramses, by now an old man, was making arrangements for his coronation, and getting ready to become the first ruler of a new 19th Ramesside dynasty, when he was informed of Akhenaten’s arrival. Akhenaten challenged Pa-Ramses’ right to the throne. The general, taken by surprise, decided to call a meeting of the wise men of Egypt to decide between them. At the gathering Akhenaten produced his scepter of royal power, which he had taken with him to exile, and performed some secret rituals, which only the king had the knowledge of. Once they saw the scepter of royal authority and Akhenaten’s performance of the rituals, the wise men fell down in adoration in front of him, and declared him to be the legitimate king of Egypt. Ramses, however, who was in control of the army, refused to accept the wise men’s verdict and decided to establish his rule by force.

The Exodus
When Akhenaten realized that his life was threatened by Rames, he escaped from Zarw with some of his followers during the night, and rejoined his Shasu allies in Sinai. However, he refused to accept defeat and decided to carry on challenging Ramses’ right to rule Egypt. Akhenaten gathered his Shasu allies in Sinai, and decided to cross the borders of Egypt into Canaan, where he could establish his rule in foreign parts of the Egyptian empire, in order to prepare an army to allow him to return and challenge Ramses. When Ramses got knowledge of Akhenaten’s plan, he decided to go out at the head of his army and crush the Bedouin power before they crosses the borders to Canaan. Ramese, however, died at this moment and was followed by his son Seti I.

Seti left the body of his father for the priests to mummify, and went out to chase Akhenaten and his Shasu followers in northern Sinai. After setting out on the route between the fortified city of Zarw and Gaza and passing the fortified water stations, pushing along the road in the Negeb the king scatters the Shasu, who from time to time gather in sufficient numbers to meet him. A military confrontation took place in the very first days of Seti I, on the route between Zarw and Gaza in Canaan. Just across the Egyptian border he arrived at the fortified town of Pe-Kanan, (Gaza), and stopped the Shasu entering it. Seti met Akhenaten in a face to face battle on top of a mountain, and was able to damage his eye before he killed him and left his body unburied on the mount. This confrontation which resulted in Akhenaten’s death, later became part of a new version of the Osiris-Horus myth where a confrontation took place between Horus and Set. Although the myth says that Horus won the battle, it was Set (whose name became Satan in later times) who killed Horus.





New Testament

"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:20 am

Thanks for all the info. :)

I get the feeling Judaism, Christianity and Islam might be more like 3 different sects of the same, Zionist religion than 3 separate and distinct religions.
Last edited by Gloominary on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:24 am

Here is the "Jewish Paradox".

If Jews and worldwide Zionists finally get what they want, control of Israel, and then oppress Philistines/Palastines, the script flips. How can you claim to be "the victim" when you are victimizing the new underclass? This is when Zionist power wanes, and eventually leads to become overthrown. Because there is always an "oppressed", a "Greatest Victim".

This is also distinctly clear, the core of the 'Christian' ethos, spirituality, and ideology. Christianity focuses on "The Ultimate Victim" (Jesus Christ), made into flesh.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:58 am

Gloominary wrote:Thanks for all the info. :)

I get the feeling Judaism, Christianity and Islam might be more like 3 different sects of the same, Zionist religion than 3 separate and distinct religions.



That's pretty much my sentiment.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:00 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Here is the "Jewish Paradox".

If Jews and worldwide Zionists finally get what they want, control of Israel, and then oppress Philistines/Palastines, the script flips. How can you claim to be "the victim" when you are victimizing the new underclass? This is when Zionist power wanes, and eventually leads to become overthrown. Because there is always an "oppressed", a "Greatest Victim".

This is also distinctly clear, the core of the 'Christian' ethos, spirituality, and ideology. Christianity focuses on "The Ultimate Victim" (Jesus Christ), made into flesh.



Christians are Jewish pawns, without Christians Jews would have to do all the foot work themselves which they don't like doing. With Jews they always like getting or acquiring something for nothing. They always like having others do their dirty work for them.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]