Misconceptions about the far-right.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:23 am

obsrvr524 wrote:I would certainly favor that, but what did you have in mind?

I want to re institute a Prussian military order, which empowers individuals to be spiritual warriors, adapting to the 21st Century and the future. Something secretive so that mainstream couldn't get to it, Exclusive. It would have to gain access to technology, and I think, eventually focus needs to be given to getting off of Earth. I don't think there is any room for freedom, on Earth, for self-expression or social integrity. Globalists want to infiltrate any and all groups that pose a threat to hegemony. Any truly aristocratic, modern group, that has honesty and integrity, would be targeted. So secrecy is the only means to create such a group, until there would be areas to retreat to.

Until space exploration opens up, there's not much that can be done to resist the status-quo.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:37 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:secrecy is the only means to create such a group

I suspect that you are already a couple of decades too late.
obsrvr524
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:43 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:I'm against slavery of any kind. I just don't believe voting or democracy is necessary in government. Plenty of governments have existed where neither democracy or voting was prevalent.

Certainly there can be government without democracy. Those have existed for thousands of years. The problem is that every one of them that lasted any more than a couple of generations have involved slavery. And I am pretty certain it is nearly impossible to prevent it. So I would need very substaintial evidence to support your governing theory.

Zero_Sum wrote:Marxist socialism seems to revolve around a future utopian state where there is no inequality and everybody is equal. For me that is an impossibility.

I have to agree with both of those statements.

Zero_Sum wrote:My conception of socialism is to not create a utopia or get rid of economic inequality altogether, instead it is about lessening inequality as much as possible in order to maintain greater social order and collective cohesion.

Now you have proposed a serious conundrum. Socialism is entirely a 2 class system (every kind of socialism being proposed). Socialism is distinguished from communism only in the regard that Communism pretends to have no class distinction. So actually perhaps you envision some kind of balance between socialism and communism where there is a little difference between the distinct classes but not much?

Zero_Sum wrote:My socialism is more about getting rid of social disruptions or dissension within society by unifying people from all economic class backgrounds.

That would be pure communism and had been proven to fail almost instantly (again unless you have some magic spell that others have not revealed). And seems odd to be coming from a "far-right".

The reason that communism (as well as socialism) does not work in reality is that they are both entirely imaginary realities wherein people work happily even though they have no inspiration to do so. They exactly reflect the wet dream of some loser guy who images women obeying his every command even though they have been given no actual reason to do so. They are fantasies of weak minded users of other people (often found among the Jews, hence Karl Marx and "usury").

Zero_Sum wrote: I don't seek to disband economic class, I seek to unite the economic classes into a higher purpose that all individuals can benefit from.
Well okay, nice dream but if you just get your socialism before you nail down exactly how to prevent the inherent corruption that comes with classism, guess what?

Exactly and precisely what rules are going to establish your version of governing and prevent it from being real socialism or communism? Your governing method must include the issue of what incentives give inspiration to workers of whatever class to keep them vibrant and fruitful. So far socialism and communism do just the opposite. That is why capitalism, which provides at least a little hope and inspiration has such an extreme economic advantage over the others.

Zero_Sum wrote:I believe in the socializing of capitalism, sometimes I like referring to it as a kind of social capitalism. Basically I believe in taking the best of socialism and capitalism combining them together.

Okay so it is some kind of compromise.
Now we need merely to know exactly which changes you prefer. And again note that once you go too far into social control of the economy, you no longer have any way to make corrections. Once voting is lost, it is lost forever. And you can forget about rebellion, which you seem to want to eliminate anyway (careful of what you wish for).

Zero_Sum wrote:Jews might be the only exception to the rule, beyond Jews I don't hate other races of people. I severely dislike Jews for a variety of bad acting that they're behind.

Sure, some Jews are white in so much having to do with intermarriage and past religious conversions of Europeans. White Jews of seems are some of the biggest anti-white promoters there are.

Seems to me that Muslims are much, much worse.

Do you attribute the global terrorism rage lately to Jews, Muslims, Secularists, or who?

Zero_Sum wrote:Jews however don't identify by race at least not like most other people and are loyal to their religious identity first above all else. It's not propaganda as I've researched these things for many years now but I can see why outside observers might think as much having no experience with the subject.

I thought that they very strongly identify by race, more so than most others. Blacks in the US, Chinese in China, Arabs in Iran, Irishmen and others give the Jews some competition in that vein.

I agree that Jews, as well as all deeply religious people, place their religion above their citizenship. But I see that as only a problem when their religion contradicts the government. Sharia law, for example, very much contradicts the US Constitution. You cannot be devoted to both. I am not aware of any Jewish or Christian conundrum of any significance, although conflicts could arise. Omar is certainly making every effort to create such.

So now I have to assume that you are not merely a national pseudo-socialist, but actually a white Christian national pseudo-socialist.

Although by your description I would classify you as a "capitalist humanitarian constitutionalist".

The idea that socialists have anything to do with humanitarianism is pure 100% propaganda and lie. Socialists are extreme hypocrites that CAUSE the extreme economic imbalance that you are noticing. They use capitalism in socialist ways so as to create monopolies that give them power (just look are your cities of San Fransisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York - all socialist run). Does that describe you?



Concerning the history of both democracies and republics they've only existed a few hundred years compared to thousands of years of non-democratic nations. In my opinion modern democracies and republics will collapse in on themselves where this young political experiment will ultimately fail where non-democratic governments will once again be the norm.

I believe fascism can exist without slavery and I don't desire a colonial or imperial form of fascism. I'm all about a nationalist form of fascism that focuses on domestic social activities only.

In my socialism there are still economic classes and divisions of labor but at the same time my government would promote the dignity or integrity of each class affording them a livelihood deserved for every human being. I'm a collectivist also which means all citizens working together in concert for one higher national purpose.

I also believe that the wealthy need to be regulated and heavily supervised by the state to make sure they don't disrupt the national social harmony or general welfare of the people. I believe in harsh and capital punishment for those that disrupt society for their own individual gains. I'm very much a social collectivist and have nothing but disdain for individual greed or corruption. I take a very hard stance against radical individualism.

I'm all about unifying people and collectivism, especially in an a very aggressive manner if need be to accomplish this goal. As a national socialist and my racial beliefs this purely means for ethnically racial white Europeans. My focus is purely for ethnically racial white Europeans.

As I'm a collectivist I would seek to eradicate radical individual feminism by a set of social policies and legislation. My political philosophy revolves around a strong commitment to traditional large conservative families. I am definitely pro family and marriage. This would help with the abysmal fertility and birth rates of ethnically white Europeans. I seek a white European population revival.

My national socialism is pro white working class meaning the government's mandate would be to protect the social integrity or dignity of the working classes economically. I believe in a bottom up approach to this in modelling rather than a top down. The central state would act as a political vanguard to make sure there are no abuses of power from the top. This is why I prefer a sort of political non-democratic constitutional fascist state.

The objective would be to create a highly functioning and efficient central state where people's social happiness is maximized so much for the majority that most people would feel no need or desire in rebellion to begin with added with a highly patriotic national fervor. If a majority of people's needs are met and they're happy they won't even care about living under a dictatorship. There would be a sort of national happiness index that would take priority equally with that of the national productive economic index as one would not supercede the other.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2674
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:22 pm

I got to go to work soon where I'll finish this conversation later. :wink:
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2674
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:14 am

Today's capitalism is all about empowering and enriching a small percentage of the population at tremendous cost, neglect, exploitation, or disenfranchisement of a majority of people. That is why capitalism like its Soviet Union predecessor will collapse also. We see global capitalism right now collapsing with things like a negative yielding bond market, endless debts, endless deficits, and financial quantitative easing. Today's capitalism is completely unsustainable.

While neo-liberal capitalism outlived the Russian Soviet communist model by only a few decades it is in its last death throes currently. I disagree with your overall assessment of capitalism Obsrvr.

If you have any more questions on economic policy we can go into that.


Well according to the marxist lite democrats we white nationalists are the most dangerous terroristic threat in the West right now which is hilarious for many reasons.

Muslims? Yeah, they pose a threat concerning terrorism within the west no doubt about that but in many ways endless wars throughout the Middle East attacking their people isn't helping resolving all issues with them. Supporting apartheid Israel isn't helping either.

Jews are just as bad as Muslims but with them they wage deceptive coordinated silent wars along with propaganda ones in a very subtle way of sabotaging others overtime. Because of such that makes them all the more dangerous than Muslims. Muslims are very predictable, Jews are not.

Actually I'm not Christian at all, I adhere to a kind of spiritual paganism. I don't really like Abrahamic religions of any kind. I'm not a fan of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam.

As I keep reminding you while I identify as a socialist I am not a Marxist or democratic one.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2674
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby promethean75 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 am

"A nation of spaghetti eaters cannot restore Roman civilization!" - zeronito sumolini
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:51 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I think Modern USA and Western Civilization have skewed so far "Left", that simply wanting to be among your own kin(d), your own ethnicity, your own race, is "Alt-Right" or "Far-Right", when it should be common sense and "Centrist". I don't mind 'tolerance' of ethnic and racial otherness, but what occurs today, as of 2019 is ludicrous, ridiculous, and simply unbelievable.

In almost every commercial/sitcom/move nowadays there is an underlying message that homosexuals are good, women are strong heroes, and race-mixing is good. The Media is too powerful, and too fake. Liberalism is tolerable in small doses, but not when it saturates 99% of the market.

USA is divided down the middle. 50% of the Country (conservative-right) want to return to the White-Anglo-Saxon-Protestant establishment and colonial era. The other 50% of the Country (liberal-left) want to push the extremes further and further, normalizing sexual debauchery, gay sex, transexuality, race-mixing, and everything else that "upsets" the other side. To me, that reeks of Resentiment, when your pleasure comes from displeasing others. Furthermore, inserting such ideas and debauchery into schools and children at younger and younger ages, is going to lead to a disaster, and some claim, that disaster is already occurring.

USA is at a cross-road, it can rear-back now, or things may quickly become violent. I'm not sure yet where the mass will go. It's the "choice" of 300 million individuals.


Here, let me help you out.


The United States is on the verge of financial, economic, political, and existential collapse. The future undoubtedly will be a violent one with a clash of civilizations, philosophies, economics, and politics taking place. It's inevitable at this point and there is no stopping it. A very exciting time to be alive. :lol: 8)
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2674
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:52 am

promethean75 wrote:"A nation of spaghetti eaters cannot restore Roman civilization!" - zeronito sumolini


But what about lasagna eaters? Do they get a pass? 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2674
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Fact: Not everybody on the far-right likes Donald Trump. In fact it's split pretty even down the middle where half really like Donald Trump and other half really hates his fucking guts. I represent the portion that hates him.

Donald Trump: same clown, different makeup.

Fact: Not everybody in the far-right is a hyper capitalist or supporter of crony capitalism.

Also split down in the middle. Half of the far-right are libertarian capitalists and the other half are national socialists. I represent the national socialist faction.

To describe my beliefs I'm very much an economic leftist or socialist but when it concerns race, culture, sex, tradition, family, and general social interaction I'm very much a social conservative.

My social, political and economic philosophy is basically a synthesis of the two.
I'm a national social democrat as opposed to an international social democrat.
On society, I'm in favor of some libertarianism, more conservatism and nationalism (the ingroup/majority first, insular) and no progressivism and globalism (outgroups/minorities first, outsular).
On government, I'm in favor of democracy.
On the economy, I'm in favor of some capitalism, more socialism and no corporatism.


I'm pretty live and let live, but insofar as government intervenes in our personal lives, it should be to help us make healthier choices, as opposed to say, helping an 8 year old cut his junk off.
I look at LGBT the way I look at alcohol and marijuana, like you should be free to do it, but it's nothing to be proud of, having a traditional family is, and keep it away from kids.

I think women should have as many rights as men, not more like they do now, but I also think most kids will be better off if the mother stays home while the father works, if financially feasible (and that's where reducing taxes and introducing supplementary income for the working class comes in, as well as increasing taxes and ending corporate welfare for the upper class, nationalizing the central banks and putting the banksters in jail).

I also think we should stop immigration from non-white countries, deport all illegals and refugees, and encourage some nonwhites to go back to their country of origin.


On science and medicine, I'm in favor of more alternative and DIY science and medicine.
I think science and government are hiding a lot of things about health and the nature of reality from us.
They want to keep us dumbed down, misinformed and sick, that way we're easier to manage and profit off of.

On technology, I think we've picked all the low hanging fruit sort of speak, what's left is either presently out of reach, unripe or poisonous.
I think tech should help preserve and protect what we are and evolve naturally, rather than transform us into something we're not.
It should enhance and supplement our lives, rather than substitute or replace them.
Tech exists to serve humanity, not the other way around.
We have to be more careful with how we proceed technologically, not try to fix what's not broken.
We got the wrong idea about tech.

That being said, I'm in favor of CO2 and global warming, the globe isn't warm enough, but as I've said elsewhere, I'm against 5G, geo and genetic engineering, nanotech and apprehensive about Ai.
CO2 is a nutrient, it's either a boon, not a concern or the least of them, but I am concerned about unnecessarily dumping toxic chemicals, the endangerment of species, unnecessary deforestation and scientific meddling.


Basically I'm a populist and for a healthier, more sustainable civilization.
I want to put the people, both as individuals and the white working class majority (our backbone) first, as opposed to the elite or minorities first.
I'm a populist because why the hell would I put others ahead of me and my people?
That's masochistic, servile and suicidal.
It doesn't mean I don't care about others, it just means I prioritize.
Let's spend most of our resources on us, and if we have a little something leftover, then perhaps we can help others.

There's no such thing as an antipopulist or unpopulist democracy, both elitism and pluralism are unpopular and undemocratic, populism and democracy are synonymous.
Our elite want to do the very opposite, promote the interests of themselves and minorities at the expense of ours as individuals and the white working class majority, as well as promote disease, death and conduct radical, reckless and unnecessary scientific experiments on a massive scale.
I've come to realize the elite aren't just selfish, they're anti-human and anti-life.
In all honesty, I'm not even sure they are entirely human.

Fact: Not everybody are traditional Christians either. There's actually a variation of different religious philosophies present in far-right circles. I would describe myself as a spiritual pagan and most definitely not a Christian.

I'm an agnostic and pretty secular, but insofar as government intervenes in our religious lives, it should be to promote white paganism.
Christianity at its core is Zionist, and I'm not a Zionist.
Israel and Jews have proven time and time, and time again they are not an ally.

These instances I believe are major misconceptions about today's modern far-right social political circles that the general public has throughout the West presently.

Right, the alt right is diverse, perhaps more so than the alt left.
Last edited by Gloominary on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:57 pm

I want to add this movement is international, it isn't being lead by Donald Trump.
There is Maxime Bernier in Canada, Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil, Nigel Farage in Britain, Marine Le Pen in France, Matteo Salvini in Italy, FIS in Poland, Viktor Orban in Hungary and other political leaders as well as thousands of writers, speakers and organizations around the world.

In the anglosphere, it tends to be more libertarian capitalist, in continental Europe more conservative socialist, but it's never liberal or progressive corporatist.

What unites them all is nationalism as opposed to globalism by conquest or globalism by consent, whether it's a weaker civic nationalism or a stronger white and/or Christian nationalism, as well as a deep-seated and well-founded suspicion of and antagonism towards the social, political and economic establishment, especially of course but certainly not limited to the liberal or progressive establishment.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:18 am

The 1950s and early 60s were sort of the peak of Americanism.
We had a good balance of capitalism, socialism and less cronyism.
We had a good balance of libertarianism and conservatism and no liberalism or progressivism.
Our immigration policy was designed to keep us majority white.

North America, the EU and Australia are unraveling.
If they don't change course soon, they'll collapse within the coming decades, and with them, much of the rest of the world.
Balkanization, (civil) war and poverty will ensue.
Zero Sum is right, Fascism and Nazism fell in the 40s, Communism in the 90s and in my estimation, Americanism will fall before 2050 if we don't radically reverse trajectory.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:00 am

Gloominary wrote:Zero Sum is right, Fascism and Nazism fell in the 40s, Communism in the 90s and in my estimation, Americanism will fall before 2050 if we don't radically reverse trajectory.

I think the die is already cast. The Liberal-Left-Progressivism has no reason or cause to rear-up, and won't be stopped except by force. They can't be reasoned with, because there is no function in the American education system, that teaches or educations reasoned recourse or logical dialogue. It's not about logic, anyway. It's about feeling. And that feeling anymore is: microaggressions, toxic-masculinity, being offended, and de-platforming. It's less-and-less about really coming-together to work out differences, to lob infammatory comments and libel, from as far away as possible. So the bottom-line is, the extremists will keep pushing the limits until something breaks. And the "divisiveness" of the country is demonstrating this. There maybe a lot more 'divisive' presidents to come, before any 'unifier'. Unity of what, and why?

Does America really want to "Unify" with Transexual-Education of 5-year-olds, and teaching generations to come, that you can be "any gender you want"?

The fact that the Democratic Party doesn't rebuke this outright, and entertains, "well maybe we can step this direction", symbolizes how disparate "Left and Right" have become.


To liberals, I would pose this question as well, are you going to teach your 5-year-old child that gender is "fluid", or aren't you?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:26 am

@Gloominary: The EU is unraveling because they got greedy, and Farage’s remit is pro Britain not pro white, as the UK encompasses Commonwealth countries, who are all about pro Britain/the Commonwealth countries. We like to keep it simple, not complicated.. there’s no need.

We are a country, not a Continent.. unlike the US.. big difference.

The US is more at a pivotal point in its history than any other nation in the world, fact! They need to resolve this, before they can progress. There’s always a way forward.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18867
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:27 am

The last half millennium has been interesting.
From the discovery of the Americas in 1492, to the end of the British empire in 1997, to today, the world witnessed the ascendency of whites and their civilization(s) and is witnessing their descendency.
First we colonized the Americas, then Australia, then Africa.
We became the most numerous, powerful and prosperous race on earth.
Now our numbers, both absolutely and relatively are declining, as well as our power and prosperity.
We went from colonizing the world, to decolonizing it, to entering a new age, an age of reverse colonization that began in 1965.
Whites forsook their values, adopted anti-values and are allowing themselves to be genocided.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:59 am

Discovered? like you discovered you had a penis when you first started masturbating.. only to realise it was always there.

What do you propose or foresee, for the planet’s future? not a trick question..

Are you going to hold your own/whites up for scrutiny, seeing that you think them genocidal and therefore self-destructive? what and whom is stopping them from procreating, making babies, and populating the planet too with little thems? What?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18867
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:54 am

You’re probably thinking of Tommy Robinson, who.. when he joined UKIP after being in the BNP, made its members leave in their droves, as UKIP is made up of many defected Conservatives and those from other parties, who don’t want to be associated with extremists, but do want to maintain some sort of national integrity and identity.

Being pro-Britain does not have to mean pro-white.. and it generally doesn’t here, as even the BNP ain’t about that life, but about putting British Nationals first.. just like the other right-leaning Parties here are.

It seems that what the West did to the rest of the world, the rest of the world is doing likewise to the West, and now the entire planet is suffering for what our ancestors did, but we ourselves are not responsible for, but the brunt of which we are privy to and burdened with.

Sometimes it seems that America doesn’t want to resolve their issues, because if they really wanted to, they would have done so by now.. they’re smart enough people, aren’t they?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18867
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Zero Sum is right, Fascism and Nazism fell in the 40s, Communism in the 90s and in my estimation, Americanism will fall before 2050 if we don't radically reverse trajectory.

I think the die is already cast. The Liberal-Left-Progressivism has no reason or cause to rear-up, and won't be stopped except by force. They can't be reasoned with, because there is no function in the American education system, that teaches or educations reasoned recourse or logical dialogue. It's not about logic, anyway. It's about feeling. And that feeling anymore is: microaggressions, toxic-masculinity, being offended, and de-platforming. It's less-and-less about really coming-together to work out differences, to lob infammatory comments and libel, from as far away as possible. So the bottom-line is, the extremists will keep pushing the limits until something breaks. And the "divisiveness" of the country is demonstrating this. There maybe a lot more 'divisive' presidents to come, before any 'unifier'. Unity of what, and why?

Does America really want to "Unify" with Transexual-Education of 5-year-olds, and teaching generations to come, that you can be "any gender you want"?

The fact that the Democratic Party doesn't rebuke this outright, and entertains, "well maybe we can step this direction", symbolizes how disparate "Left and Right" have become.


To liberals, I would pose this question as well, are you going to teach your 5-year-old child that gender is "fluid", or aren't you?

Agreed, you can't rationalize, or even compromise with these people anymore.
If you don't financially and morally support your 5 year old's sex denial, sex mutilation, sextermination and sexualization, you're a Nazi, and your child will be taken into state custody, presumably where the predators will have no trouble accessing them.
If you want a border, you're a Nazi.
If you want people to come to your country legally, you're a Nazi.
If you think women and minorities should have the same rights as men and the majority, you're a Nazi, they must be given a hell lot more rights and brainwashed to hate whites, Christians and men.
If you want immigrants convicted of terrorism or aiding and abetting it to be deported, you're a Nazi.

Not only are we no longer an ethnonational state anymore, we're not even a civic national state.
According to their prime minister Justin Trudeau, Canada is the first post-national state, but the same could now be said of many western states.
What this really means in practice is, only white people aren't allowed a racial, religious or ideological identity outside of liberalism, only white people have to enter the country legally, brown people can enter the country illegally, brown people can have a racial, religious or ideological identity outside of liberalism, and they can politically impose their identity on themselves and others.

So what is Canada?
We're not united by our race, religion or our ideology, not even liberalism, again only white people have to be liberals.
We're basically just an amorphous hodgepodge mishmash of different people who happen to reside within the loosely or undefined borders of a state that happens to be called Canada.
The only thing that unites us all, is our hatred for white people and Christians.
The only thing we can be sure of is, this nation does not belong to them, it belongs to everyone else, and they will remake it in their image.

And if you don't agree with all of that, hell if you have some questions or concerns, you're a bigot, a conspiracy theorist, a fascist, a Nazi, etcetera.
Canada and much of the rest of the world is affectively being dismantled piece by piece as we write.
There is absolutely no way Canada can continue existing in the coming decades.
It will simply become a province of the totalitarian UN, or broken up into smaller warring ethno-states.

You see populism, the idea that people should rule themselves as individuals, is a white thing, other than the Japanese and South Koreans, the other races haven't shown any indication they appreciate it.
And when these people are divided by race, language, customs, ideology and many of them aren't even citizens, it will be that much more difficult for them to unite and resist tyranny (never mind resist, many of them will outright support it).
This is why either the breakup, or sublimation of Canada into a totalitarian UN is inevitable.
I mean we heard the admission from Justin Trudeau, Canada is merely a vacuum, and nature abhors vacuums, collapse or totalitarian takeover is inevitable.
Post-apocalypse, or dystopia, take your pick.

The old battle between right and left used to be primarily an economic one, because they mostly agreed on cultural issues, for they mostly had the same culture, Anglo-Saxon and other European.
But we're not the same culture anymore, far from it, we're multicultural, + there's all these subcultures, and outright anti-cultures.
While we're more economically divided than ever, the chasm between rich and poor continues to widen due to cronyism, the battle has become primarily racial and cultural now, which's of course what the overclass wants, but we have no choice but to respond to mass immigration, anti-white indoctrination and policies.
Do white people still have a future in the countries they built, or will they step aside, allow others to do what they will with them, and go the way of south Africa?

The right and left used to meet somewhere in the middle, but not anymore, especially when it comes to identity politics and immigration, and this is mostly the left's fault, the right is almost always willing to at least have a conversation, the left is not, like you say microaggressions, libel, slander, cancel culture, de-platforming, death threats and physical assault is what you get when you try to open a dialogue with these people.
You used to be able to hold elections and appoint judges (see Bret Kavanaugh), but you can't even do that anymore either.
Like or loathe him, Donald Trump is the president (I don't like him because he hasn't lived up to his rhetoric), but the democrats can't accept it, and they will stop at nothing to depose him, whatever they think they can get away with, conspiracy theories, Russian collusion and so on.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Based on your response, here's what I believe will happen eventually if not sooner.

As the extremities keep pushing and pushing, until something breaks, the 'Right' is going to be forced into a corner. In the United States, I believe, most of the "White" population don't want to be "Nationalists", don't want to be "Alt-Right", and don't want to be "Fascist", but because the Liberal-Left have become radicalized, literally crazy with fanaticism, the majority of people will need to in-fact step to the Right. This will lead to the appearance of actual Nazi groups. So the Left is going to force to appear, what they fear and hate. They are creating, what they fear and hate. And they can't stop themselves. And they won't stop themselves.

The analogy I'm thinking of, is a crazed single-parent child, a young son who is throwing temper-tantrums, becoming a teenager, 13 years old, and his mother cannot control him. There is no Male guidance, Fatherless, bastardized. The mother doesn't know what to do. She treats him with a soft-hand, and he never has been hard-disciplined, or demonstrated the type of fear and violence that can be threatened and imposed by a Father-figure. Without this Authority, and concerning the larger point, a complete lack of Discipline, Rules, Order, in general, the young son will keep acting-out until something breaks. In real-world terms, this usually ends by the teenage son acting Juvenile, eventually meeting the police, possibility of jail, etc. Or in many fatherless ghettos, the black community, this involves joining a gang, and then seeing the gang-leader as a surrogate-father type.

In the US, the common analogy is "Lack of God". The mainstream "Right" simply respond with "They need God in their lives", which the Left rebukes and rejects. But the meaning is lost. Without God, (any godly figure of masculinity), and without a real-life Father surrogate, what will people look up to, or lookout for, except a real Fascist Authoritarian??? So what other consequence will there be, except the rise of these types of figures? Because the Liberal-Left will not "fix itself", refusing to do so, instead the Center and Right will be forced further Right until you "may as well be a Nazi". I mean, if that's what you hear everyday from the Media-run Liberal-Left, that you're a "Nazi Nazi Nazi!!!" for wanting secure borders, for not wanting your 5-year-old exposed to Transexual perversion, for wanting a traditional family, well, then... FINE I'M A NAZI@! And this will be the Necessary reaction and conclusion.

The representation is, the demand is created in the void. Because the Liberal-Left cannot "back-off", because of lacking Self-Discipline, represented by a fatherless contingent of society, they are going to create in others what they fear and hate the most. I wish I could say "this isn't inevitable, there can be another way", but I fear otherwise. What alternative is there? What other response can occur, in the meantime, to prevent the collision? I don't know, maybe I'm missing something?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:04 pm

People's wants or desires in a collapsing civilization, nation, and society is irrelevant. They'll do what they're told if they want to live once the rebuilding efforts begin. Their whiny lamentations be damned.

They'll learn to like the new social order that is imposed on them to benefit from it in their personal lives or they can experience persecution within it if they insist on becoming a disruptive problem.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2674
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Gloominary » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:09 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Based on your response, here's what I believe will happen eventually if not sooner.

As the extremities keep pushing and pushing, until something breaks, the 'Right' is going to be forced into a corner. In the United States, I believe, most of the "White" population don't want to be "Nationalists", don't want to be "Alt-Right", and don't want to be "Fascist", but because the Liberal-Left have become radicalized, literally crazy with fanaticism, the majority of people will need to in-fact step to the Right. This will lead to the appearance of actual Nazi groups. So the Left is going to force to appear, what they fear and hate. They are creating, what they fear and hate. And they can't stop themselves. And they won't stop themselves.

The analogy I'm thinking of, is a crazed single-parent child, a young son who is throwing temper-tantrums, becoming a teenager, 13 years old, and his mother cannot control him. There is no Male guidance, Fatherless, bastardized. The mother doesn't know what to do. She treats him with a soft-hand, and he never has been hard-disciplined, or demonstrated the type of fear and violence that can be threatened and imposed by a Father-figure. Without this Authority, and concerning the larger point, a complete lack of Discipline, Rules, Order, in general, the young son will keep acting-out until something breaks. In real-world terms, this usually ends by the teenage son acting Juvenile, eventually meeting the police, possibility of jail, etc. Or in many fatherless ghettos, the black community, this involves joining a gang, and then seeing the gang-leader as a surrogate-father type.

In the US, the common analogy is "Lack of God". The mainstream "Right" simply respond with "They need God in their lives", which the Left rebukes and rejects. But the meaning is lost. Without God, (any godly figure of masculinity), and without a real-life Father surrogate, what will people look up to, or lookout for, except a real Fascist Authoritarian??? So what other consequence will there be, except the rise of these types of figures? Because the Liberal-Left will not "fix itself", refusing to do so, instead the Center and Right will be forced further Right until you "may as well be a Nazi". I mean, if that's what you hear everyday from the Media-run Liberal-Left, that you're a "Nazi Nazi Nazi!!!" for wanting secure borders, for not wanting your 5-year-old exposed to Transexual perversion, for wanting a traditional family, well, then... FINE I'M A NAZI@! And this will be the Necessary reaction and conclusion.

The representation is, the demand is created in the void. Because the Liberal-Left cannot "back-off", because of lacking Self-Discipline, represented by a fatherless contingent of society, they are going to create in others what they fear and hate the most. I wish I could say "this isn't inevitable, there can be another way", but I fear otherwise. What alternative is there? What other response can occur, in the meantime, to prevent the collision? I don't know, maybe I'm missing something?

I agree, they're backing moderate conservatives and independents into a corner, on the defensive, which's good PR for Nazis, who would never allow themselves to be backed into a corner in the first place, because they'd be on the offensive.
It started off as tolerance of minorities, then acceptance, now it's tolerate and accept our intolerance and unacceptance of you.
The nerve of these people, they are biting the hand that feeds them, and he who gives can also take away, and destroy.

Oh and good point about father figures.
Yea all those young, fatherless, Godless white males without community, who will they turn to for guidance?
They may look for some in a strong, nationalistic leader.
Things could backfire for feminists.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:23 am

Three self-admitted "Leftists" who have moved (somewhat) Right: admission at 45:33 mark.

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:02 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:18 am

25:32

"We need to reset the whole thing."

I think that's where the country is at. The Left don't understand what's going on. They don't realize they capped-out and plateaued in their power, social sway, and momentum. As the pendulum swung Left (after Bush), it apexes, and then will sing back Right. So, I ask hypothetically, what is the greater significance to the Anti-Establishment vote? Why did America vote for Trump, except, to 'upset' the system. And what is meant by "Deep State". This is somewhat mentioned in the dialogue.

I need to finish listening to this before going into my opinions about "The Deep State".
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:32 am

Pleasure Versus Principle:

This sums up the Modern-Post-Modern battle between the US political parties today. The Left had the momentum for awhile now. I believe the Left secured their power during the Bill Clinton presidency and with the Bush Jr. fiasco that followed after 9-11. The Neo-Cons severely hurt the credibility of US foreign policy, by using 9-11 as a false-flag to justify and attack Saddam Hussein. Thus the Liberal-Left (Democratic party) gained power which followed through all the way through Clinton and then Obama. Now here is where things get interesting. Trump used to be (and kind of still is) a Liberal. Trump has never been a hardline Republican or Conservative. He is quintessentially a businessman and non-political. Trump bragged about the routine of paying-off politicians, throughout his career. So the larger significance of Trump's election to presidency, is really a follow-through of this monumental shift to the apex of "Leftism". However, at the time of the start of Trump's run for presidency, I would consider him "Centrist" due to the larger societal shift to the Left. At least, Trump was 'Center' enough to earn trust within the Republican party. The Republican party, to their credit, felt the 'win' coming, and preferred to win, despite any implications of what that meant for the Republican party.

The win of Trump represents a shift in American centralization and power, a win of "New York Capitalism" over "Washington DC Establishment". Trump was elected by the people, because the people in general, have grown upset with US internal-corruption, which I'm quite certain, extended from 9-11 and then the unjustified war with Saddam Hussein. Thus the American people are at least wise enough to understand the internal 'feeling' and problem. The growth of distrust between common person and Washington DC meant that, eventually, America would vote for any person "Anti-Establishment" they could, who had clout. That Trump came from "completely outside" the political paradigm, was absolutely necessary.

My personal hypothesis is not confirmed, from 10 years ago, or longer, back in 2009. Liberals hate their own, more than they hate their opposition or outsiders. The reason for accepting Obama and rejecting Trump, should be clear to most Americans, based on the last two decades of "Progressive" propaganda shoved down everybody's throats. White man Bad, Black man Good. (But don't be racist!) This has caused an inversion in the Liberal-Left, who now push the boundary too far, and I believe, cracks and fragments are already spread throughout greater American "culture".


So what is Anti-Establishment? Well, also, what is "The Deep State"? Not too many intellectuals, thinkers, political philosophers, are even up-to-date or up-to-speed yet. I can answer these questions though. "Deep State", referring to un-elected officials representing the US Government or Power Structure. This includes the following: 1) Lobbyists, 2) The Military-Industrial Complex, 3) Corporate boards and CEOs, 4) Mass Media, and 5) State Departments, DHS, FBI, CIA, Foreign Embassies.

As depicted in the video above, for a whole generation (30+ years), the US government spends-spends-spends, irresponsibly, because nobody had the means, intention, or awareness to simply ask "can you cut a billion dollars?" There is no government oversight. I believe the reasoning for this is twofold, outside of Corruption which is most obvious. The first reason spawns from the excesses of national gains post WWII and post Cold War. Upon winning such wars, the US has gained massive growths in economy and wealth, and so, does not need to "worry" about spending. This is beginning to falter, because the previous capital of "wins" has run its course. There is no new income, except, industrial and social ingenuity (the rise of Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, and other institutions of Post-Modern "American Culture"). Again it is mentioned in the video, the largest outsourcing of America (for the past 10 years) has been "The American Dream". Thus I need to include Hollywood and the movie industry (other half of Media). The second aspect of Government spending, and corruption, stems from the Democratic platform of offering Welfare to the people in general, as a bribe/trade for votes. In other words, the Liberal-Left-Democrat, generally, wants to increase spending and increase taxes. While the Conservative-Right-Republican wants to decrease spending and decrease taxes. But, since Bush Sr. the debates ended about Budgeting, and instead, both parties started drinking deeply from the well. Greed, corruption, and bribery have run rampant, with both Democrats and Republicans taking part in the corruption (but Democrats more so).

Trump, as an outsider, and as a self-made Billionaire, avoids all the corruption, and can easily expose the corruption of Washington DC. Also, Trump's personality and legacy is the guy who "Fires!" everybody. Thus Washington DC has never encountered somebody who "Fires!" government employees, branches of government, officials, or threatens the financial welfare of State Departments. This is what has Washington DC completely shook. So while the Republicans defend Trump, the pact is tenuous, for as long as Trump keeps producing 'Wins' and votes for Republican bureaucrats. This is the trade between the Conservative-Right and Trump. Furthermore, to protect Trump from impeachment, Senate Majority Republicans have already hinted toward a "You are going to owe us for this", a price to be paid will be expected from Trump.


With all this in mind, the shift from Left to Right is becoming obvious. Average Americans are sick and tired of Media lies, and so alternative sources (the internet, google, youtube, twitter, etc) are being used to de-platform the classical media sources: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. Democrats recently threatened Facebook to enforce Censorship "or else face punishment and illegality" from Congress.

The biggest problem of all, which everybody on this forum should have been talking about a year ago, is the new attacks and threats against Free Speech. Why can't people name "The Whistleblower", who has no legitimacy and no legal recourse, when the center of an Impeachment process of the President of the United States?!? Am I the only one seeing this? Or am I the only one with the intelligence and balls to say it outright?!

This is the beginning of the end, of Democracy, and Free Speech, unless the threats are checked strongly, by a majority and consensus of Americans today. It should have been yesterday.


But, as discussed in this thread, led by the wise and holy "Zero_sum_Joker", there are *bigger issues* at work. And that is, the social and cultural division, perhaps a complete and messy Divorce, between Left and Right. If the hate is so strong, that the US Constitution is ignored, and the sides are willing to "go further", with speech censorship, sedition, and greater threats, while ignoring Washington DC corruption, then I already know the outcome today. And it will be the fall of Democracy. Because what's the point of voting for President, when the President can be impeached for literally no crime. And so you are truly not allowed to vote, unless it is Pro-Establishment.

And this is the real "Deep State", which is heavily entrenched in The Establishment, meaning billions and trillions of US tax dollars at work, lining the pockets of a million people who may not deserve it, may not be accountable, and believe they are "above the law".
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Misconceptions about the far-right.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:14 pm

Gloominary wrote:Donald Trump: same clown, different makeup.



Image

Image

Image
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2674
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users