An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:47 am

The nihilists will say that all of morality and human ethics is an elaborate fiction of make believe where it is a construct signifying nothing at all. They're right in that it is an elaborate fiction human beings have created to establish social order whether it be so called natural rights of man, divine ones endowed by God, or creations by a state.

However despite all of that they're wrong in signifying that it means nothing at all or reducing it to mere trivial human construct because morality and ethics created is very useful in establishing along with creating social order. That usefulness makes it a valuable and instrumental tool in maintaining human civilization. Reducing it to trivial human constructs is pretty meaningless as there are a variety of human constructs or artifices that people take advantage of daily as a given and yet nobody ever asks for their disbanding in total abolishment.

And while morality and ethics might be elaborate fictions or human constructs that doesn't mean there isn't more room for both to evolve overtime into a better organized system of social political implementation.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Meno_ » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:15 am

Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:22 am

Meno_ wrote:https://youtu.be/-sRjTlBRQUw


Chance isn't good enough when only small numbers are benefiting where large numbers of everybody else is left as fodder for the gears of industrial technological society. Eventually everybody being sacrificed to lives of complete punury have to organize amongst themselves to take on that small segment of society and if they don't listen they need to be quickly executed in a public manner until they come to the realization that a majority of people's lives are not sacrificial. :) I believe in a strong moral and ethical philosophy for society that justifies such people meeting the fate of death for ruining entire societies. We'll call it a moral and ethical case of their total permanent removal.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Meno_ » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 am

As Freudian economy fails to compensate for the real thing, which is the marketplace, all bets are off, but so far , the yea's abundantly exceed the nay's.

Chances are good , that it will work.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 am

Meno_ wrote:As Freudian economy fails to compensate for the real thing, which is the marketplace, all bets are off, but so far , the yea's abundantly exceed the navy's.

Chances are good , that it will work.


What will work exactly? Please speak your mind and I insist you hold nothing back for the sake of conversation.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Meno_ » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:52 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:As Freudian economy fails to compensate for the real thing, which is the marketplace, all bets are off, but so far , the yea's abundantly exceed the navy's.

Chances are good , that it will work.


What will work exactly? Please speak your mind and I insist you hold nothing back for the sake of conversation.



The compensatory processes of what appears as liberal moral/ethical approaches toward social progress.

Compensation is a defensive approach to inordinate opening of primal processes , bearing on ideal/versus real images of self.

The resolution may invite a reductive simplification, but such may not make much sense, as far as being socially and politically relevant.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:11 am

Meno_ wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:As Freudian economy fails to compensate for the real thing, which is the marketplace, all bets are off, but so far , the yea's abundantly exceed the navy's.

Chances are good , that it will work.


What will work exactly? Please speak your mind and I insist you hold nothing back for the sake of conversation.



The compensatory processes of what appears as liberal moral/ethical approaches toward social progress.

Compensation is a defensive approach to inordinate opening of primal processes , bearing on ideal/versus real images of self.

The resolution may invite a reductive simplification, but such may not make much sense, as far as being socially and politically relevant.


Too bad for you that I reject classical liberalism along with its modern neo-liberal and neo-conservative manifestations. I'm of the dark enlightenment meaning the past is where to find the answers as this modern experiment is on its last knees dying getting ready to collapse in on itself.

Modern democracies and republics from my point of view are on the verge of completely dying to a whole host of internal problems that no level of reform will cure especially since there is no public will to do so, what comes next will be interesting indeed. :)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Meno_ » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:31 am

As I agree with You in part, the liberal agenda is further necessitated by the reactive consensus of reverse imperialistic social justice, irrespective of inbred Euro-phenominal ( English-French) concentrative -conservative throw backs.

Although I totally go along with the relative sense of overbearing qualifications, quantification does not bear to such realizations.

The future belongs to the masses, informed, or, uninformed, capitalized upon or not.

Later, perhaps tomorrow. See You, Joker.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: An entirely different look at human morality and ethics.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:39 am

Meno_ wrote:As I agree with You in part, the liberal agenda is further necessitated by the reactive consensus of reverse imperialistic social justice, irrespective of inbred Euro-phenominal ( English-French) concentrative -conservative throw backs.

Although I totally go along with the relative sense of overbearing qualifications, quantification does not bear to such realizations.

The future belongs to the masses, informed, or, uninformed, capitalized upon or not.

Later, perhaps tomorrow. See You, Joker.


Very well, goodnight. I look forward to future extrapolations from you on this issue. Don't disappoint me! :P
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.


Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users