Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we ma

Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we make their day?

You will know why criminals love to see us prohibit the various social drugs that we and our children consume.

Why did you vote to make their day?

Why are we fighting a drug war against our own children when our intelligentsia pushes for drug legalization so that we can then control in a better way what we and our children consume?

Our children are the ones dying due to our drug war, — while we adults hide behind legislation that criminals love to see?

Regards
DL

The great philosopher Tupac once said, “Instead of war on poverty they’ve got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”

Our political focus is poorly directed.

Regards
DL

The war on drugs in the US started as consciously intended way to harrass/‘deal with’ the black community. It was spoken of in this way in the planning and not surprisingly played out that way. This is back in the 30s. It was racist from the get go. Portrugal has legalized drug use. Even the hardest opponents on the police force to this legalization now admit it has made things better, less people die. Many less. And it’s cheaper, vastly cheaper.

I hear you and we have no argument on this.

Your private jail system is as corrupted as ever against the blacks form what I can see.

Regards
DL

Well, yes, and also the public one. And certainly prisons of both flavors, prisons and jails being not quite the same thing over here - not that there’s any reason for a foreigner to know these details. But, of course, the drug war is damaging to all races in a number of ways, certainly worse for blacks and latinos, but destructive for all. And not doing what it is actually supposed to be doing, which would be protecting US citizens. But this is true north of the border also in North America, and South of the border. And in the non-portrugal parts of Europe - though the system there is not as desctructive as the US version. It is also extremely expensive for taxpayers. Further it creates a very large armed internal force of people in law enforcement. It creates an incredibly burden on the justice system as a whole. It is based on poor science around things like addiction.

It is bad in so many ways and yet it is taboo to even question in many circles, such is the power of the pr and propaganda around it.

If protecting citizens is a part of why legislation on drugs is produced, then alcohol and tobacco, the two most harmful drugs, would have been outlawed many years ago.

Remember that it is the alcohol and tobacco lobbies who have bribed better laws away from the citizens.

Can’t reduce their murder rate now.

Regards
DL

There has to be a war on both at the same time! They feed on each other.
Drug and alcohol addiction can easily at some point push someone into poverty. They go hand in hand.
How would they even see it coming?
I wonder how many homeless men and women who at some point had good jobs and a nice upper middle class life end up on the street.

Also, another prime example of the sins of the fathers [and mothers] being visited upon the children.

But who cares, right?

Actually, they don’t. Most of the problems with most of the illegal drugs arise because they are illegal. Experimental programs in Europe found that even heroin addicts, if they had access to clean medicinal heroin
could keep working
generally (in nearly all cases) slowly lowered their dosages
generally went off heroin, on their own, because they simply wanted to, after 10 years.

We have been handed so much bs about drugs.

This is an excellent book outlining how we have been manipulated…
amazon.com/Chasing-Scream-O … 1620408910

Again Portrugal legalized use of drugs. Less people die. vastly fewer od. Less gun wars. Healthier people. Even the narco police now admit it was a great idea and they cannot understand why other countries don’t follow suit. The reason? cAuse it’s not about people’s health.

Thanks for the reference.

Regards
DL

And the criminals are the politicians.

Let’s take tobacco for example…

90% of schizophrenics smoke cigarettes.

10% of the general population smoke cigarettes.

This means schizophrenics are using tobacco to self medicate, without it, they become more aggressive.

Insurance should pay for tobacco use from certain segments of the population.

Instead, the greedy politicians are taxing cigarettes as much as 800% This money doesn’t go to the tobacco companies, it buys a new luxury condo for politicians.

They don’t give a fuck.

I agree that political lobby groups and their bribes have kept the alcohol and tobacco industries monopolizing the psychotropic drug market that allows the more harmful drugs to be legally sold while preventing the less harmful drugs illegal.

Most respected drug reports agree with us.

Regards
DL

Politicians don’t give a fuck about their gated communities, where they’ll never have to deal with another schizophrenic for the rest of their lives.

I’m on the street here. I’ve had 2 people threaten to kill me because I wouldn’t bum them a cigarette!

This is a very REAL problem that can only be addressed by attacking insurance companies.

I’d be a non smoker if I bummed to everyone who asked me, and then, they’d never be asking me again!

Do these people give a shit about how little money I have to do this? No!

To them, I’m just a stingy fuck. Actually, it’s the government that’s fucking this up, not me.

I count penny’s to make it through the day …

And I’m not your fucking mother!!!

Just to belabor the point,

There was this guy around the corner from me who begged every person with sad eyes who walked by him for money. I hated hm because he didn’t use a sign and was sitting in front of the local grocer (just a ma and pa Grocer). My intuition was spot on about him, because his mom picked him up in a Lamborghini and i haven’t seen him since.

I cut deals to the homeless, but I have a second sense for it (call it street smarts), I just get a feeling for it, and if your scam is not working … they get mad at me as if mommy is not giving them a cookie from a bag of cookies.

Money is a drug as well (or can be). If you are an addict… I can smell you from a block away by your walk.

You are no different than the trump (but because if wealth stratification there has to be winners and losers). Doesn’t mean I think you are less than a con man like trump, just that it has to be someone - and it wasn’t you.

I’ve seen and been through a lot of shit in the material world and beyond. In never seen the homeless ask for something with their voice who weren’t horrible people.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM[/youtube]

What needs to happen is shown at about the 7.27 min. mark.

That will take the poor in the U.S., as many of their friends in the higher echelons of success, to revolt and protest by blocking traffic and bringing the .ooo1% to their knees. They must be forced to produce more millionaires so as to increased spending. Force more trickle down and pore water on a stagnant plant.

Someone has to start it up, from the bottom.

Regards
DL

As long as people keep voting for republicrats (libcons in Canada), the war, for drugs and terror will continue.

We just legalized cannabis.

You are thinking ass backwards.

Regards
DL