Brexit Digest

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Brexit Digest

Postby MagsJ » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:22 am

The whole country awaits with bated breath.

Even the Remainers want Brexit over with.. preferably with a deal, but done and gotten over with none-the-less.

587B6286-4762-4770-B577-50CD9A377144.jpeg
587B6286-4762-4770-B577-50CD9A377144.jpeg (148.35 KiB) Viewed 444 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Re: Brexit Digest

Postby MagsJ » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:05 am

The e-Brexit Digest gets delivered to my e-letterbox in a few hours.. what updates will it hold?

This is starting to feel like a romance gone wrong.. a bad romance, where the fallen-out-of-love is being held onto far too tightly by the now-undesired non-object of desire.

Just let go and move on, with dignity intact..

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Meno_ » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:54 pm

Doesn't it appear as if international politics is paralleling Trumpism and Need it?

The indecisiveness of Need it may hold it's breath alongside the increasingly speculative growth of opinion of US internal conflict over Trump's fate.

The net's of how this goes down, reflect a dual allegiance problem in British politics to the continent or America, as the NWO procedure is attempting to substantiate a universal politic.
Is this a fair order assumption, or off kilter?
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:14 am

Meno_ wrote:Doesn't it appear as if international politics is paralleling Trumpism and Need it?

The indecisiveness of Need it may hold it's breath alongside the increasingly speculative growth of opinion of US internal conflict over Trump's fate.

The net's of how this goes down, reflect a dual allegiance problem in British politics to the continent or America, as the NWO procedure is attempting to substantiate a universal politic.
Is this a fair order assumption, or off kilter?

I can’t.. I just can’t, even. No words.. no Deal reached, a snap General Election called, PPCs standing down from all sides due to non-pc verbalities. What next..?

America’s current list of offerings aren’t going down too well with the British public.. chlorinated chicken, toxic pharmaceuticals/meds/jabs, over-processed produce, and etc. aren’t endearing deals for the end user, as they are to the profiting supplier.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Nigel has had a lot of criticism in doing this, but seeing that he made us lose most of London, in dividing the votes last GE, perhaps he knew it was the common sense thing to do.. otherwise, good people are going to leave the country, because the alternative of remaining under a different Government is unfathomable to want to have to comprehend.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 1.html?amp

1684F00C-A74E-45F4-80DA-454476E68543.png
1684F00C-A74E-45F4-80DA-454476E68543.png (125.94 KiB) Viewed 146 times

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Return to Current Events