Incel Culture

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 28, 2019 3:27 pm

Del Ivers wrote:Ecmandu

Let's put aside for the moment your, 'me amongst the billions', good fortune.

Look back over your statements in previous posts. Do you think that any of them could be interpreted by incels of a, shall we say, darker disposition, as tinder for the fire?

I'm not saying that such was your intention, I'm just asking if you think what you've said could be misinterpreted as such.


In some respects, perhaps my tone at times. Content wise, I consider acknowledging facts so that you can approach changing to avoid the harmfulness of some of those facts, the opposite of darkness, and I consider darkness to be the stubborn refusal to acknowledge basic facts, I see it flipped around.

There has not been a consensual adult relationship between any two mammals in the history of this earth, except homosexuals (kind of)

If we want to stop being a rape species, we need to first acknowledge that we are a rape species.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Tue May 28, 2019 4:22 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:Not all women show micro expressions of discomfort relative to men in relation to sexual signals
You are generalising for an entire gender and have precisely zero evidence to support this claim
And he would know that we are all showing microexpressions of discomfort at each other's posts and his posts. And there is discomfort on sellers of products who really want and often need to sell for more but can't. And suppliers. And buyers who really want to pay less.

Every day he participates in a society where some degree of mixed feelings about every contact, every transaction, every social event, every conversation, every friendship, every loving relationship, every drive made and game played, includes some slight relucatance or fear or distrust or feelings of being used somehow or not getting as much as one wants or deserves.

To be an employee is to be 'raped' then. To be an employer. To be a shopper. To be a storeowner. To post here at ILP. To read posts here at ILP.

But he participates in much of this, as we all do and must unless we kill ourselves. Though even this act will be a kind of rape if anyone cares about us or for the person who finds the body. Or for someone who hears about it and finds it depressing.

So the focus is only on sex, where he can be pure. Now sex is very important, don't get me wrong. More important energetically than most people realize. More causal.

But this holier than thou stance is founded on a life of creating microfears and aggressions in other types of contact. And there he accepts a lack of perfection.

Some monks and priests and holy men have tried to elimante all negative effects. Hiding away in silence, the proverbial cave for religious hermits. But even the act of doing this probably at the very least at first causes some mixed reactions.

I am incarnate. I cannot be perfect today, at least. I live, and it is not perfect yet.

And I don't need some partial monk judging me a rapist.

A child's idea of perfection that he does not live up to, as if his hurling blame at all men and women is not a consent violation. Puritanial violence.

Where is the humanity and the heartbreak and the one human to others communciation. History is littered with judgmental supposedly utterly clean souls telling us about the motes in our eyes and judging sex.
snore....
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 28, 2019 5:26 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
surreptitious75 wrote:Not all women show micro expressions of discomfort relative to men in relation to sexual signals
You are generalising for an entire gender and have precisely zero evidence to support this claim
And he would know that we are all showing microexpressions of discomfort at each other's posts and his posts. And there is discomfort on sellers of products who really want and often need to sell for more but can't. And suppliers. And buyers who really want to pay less.

Every day he participates in a society where some degree of mixed feelings about every contact, every transaction, every social event, every conversation, every friendship, every loving relationship, every drive made and game played, includes some slight relucatance or fear or distrust or feelings of being used somehow or not getting as much as one wants or deserves.

To be an employee is to be 'raped' then. To be an employer. To be a shopper. To be a storeowner. To post here at ILP. To read posts here at ILP.

But he participates in much of this, as we all do and must unless we kill ourselves. Though even this act will be a kind of rape if anyone cares about us or for the person who finds the body. Or for someone who hears about it and finds it depressing.

So the focus is only on sex, where he can be pure. Now sex is very important, don't get me wrong. More important energetically than most people realize. More causal.

But this holier than thou stance is founded on a life of creating microfears and aggressions in other types of contact. And there he accepts a lack of perfection.

Some monks and priests and holy men have tried to elimante all negative effects. Hiding away in silence, the proverbial cave for religious hermits. But even the act of doing this probably at the very least at first causes some mixed reactions.

I am incarnate. I cannot be perfect today, at least. I live, and it is not perfect yet.

And I don't need some partial monk judging me a rapist.

A child's idea of perfection that he does not live up to, as if his hurling blame at all men and women is not a consent violation. Puritanial violence.

Where is the humanity and the heartbreak and the one human to others communciation. History is littered with judgmental supposedly utterly clean souls telling us about the motes in our eyes and judging sex.
snore....


Deny all you want Karpel, all mammals are sex dimorphic species. The subconscious has no choice but to interpret the weaker sex's discomfort and than acceptance as "no means yes"

We take it out on each other and the environment at large while sublimating it, terrified to admit it.

Monks are not free of blame, they never taught this.

A person like me teaches this, and not even I can have sex without it being rape, what does that say about you and your sex?

You're terrified that you had to and have to be a rapist to get sex, you're angry about it.

I was once in your shoes.

You're fighting your subconscious, as long as you do, you will continue to act out in this way.

You use some kind of bizarre capitalistic argument amongst others.. I was never terrified to spend a penny on a bazooka joe bubble gum. Nobody was.

You're projecting what is necessarily true about sex to other aspects of life where it isn't true.

Other consent violations in life spring forth from sexual consent violations, sexism the biggest and root problem for consent violation in general over the entire globe.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Tue May 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Karpel Tunnel wrote:
surreptitious75 wrote:Not all women show micro expressions of discomfort relative to men in relation to sexual signals
You are generalising for an entire gender and have precisely zero evidence to support this claim
And he would know that we are all showing microexpressions of discomfort at each other's posts and his posts. And there is discomfort on sellers of products who really want and often need to sell for more but can't. And suppliers. And buyers who really want to pay less.

Every day he participates in a society where some degree of mixed feelings about every contact, every transaction, every social event, every conversation, every friendship, every loving relationship, every drive made and game played, includes some slight relucatance or fear or distrust or feelings of being used somehow or not getting as much as one wants or deserves.

To be an employee is to be 'raped' then. To be an employer. To be a shopper. To be a storeowner. To post here at ILP. To read posts here at ILP.

But he participates in much of this, as we all do and must unless we kill ourselves. Though even this act will be a kind of rape if anyone cares about us or for the person who finds the body. Or for someone who hears about it and finds it depressing.

So the focus is only on sex, where he can be pure. Now sex is very important, don't get me wrong. More important energetically than most people realize. More causal.

But this holier than thou stance is founded on a life of creating microfears and aggressions in other types of contact. And there he accepts a lack of perfection.

Some monks and priests and holy men have tried to elimante all negative effects. Hiding away in silence, the proverbial cave for religious hermits. But even the act of doing this probably at the very least at first causes some mixed reactions.

I am incarnate. I cannot be perfect today, at least. I live, and it is not perfect yet.

And I don't need some partial monk judging me a rapist.

A child's idea of perfection that he does not live up to, as if his hurling blame at all men and women is not a consent violation. Puritanial violence.

Where is the humanity and the heartbreak and the one human to others communciation. History is littered with judgmental supposedly utterly clean souls telling us about the motes in our eyes and judging sex.
snore....


Deny all you want Karpel, all mammals are sex dimorphic species. The subconscious has no choice but to interpret the weaker sex's discomfort and than acceptance as "no means yes"

We take it out on each other and the environment at large while sublimating it, terrified to admit it.

Monks are not free of blame, they never taught this.

A person like me teaches this, and not even I can have sex without it being rape, what does that say about you and your sex?

You're terrified that you had to and have to be a rapist to get sex, you're angry about it.

I was once in your shoes.

You're fighting your subconscious, as long as you do, you will continue to act out in this way.

You use some kind of bizarre capitalistic argument amongst others.. I was never terrified to spend a penny on a bazooka joe bubble gum. Nobody was.

You're projecting what is necessarily true about sex to other aspects of life where it isn't true.

Other consent violations in life spring forth from sexual consent violations, sexism the biggest and root problem for consent violation in general over the entire globe.


I wanted to add to this Karpel...

You're trying to compare apples to apples when it's about comparing apples to moon rocks ...

Men and women hypothetically being discomforted by sexual signaling is not a unilateral issue, women are always MORE uncomfortable than men are.

You're not changing goal posts, your ignoring the goal posts.

If men and women were equally averse to sexual signaling, I'd have a retarded argument. But that's not the way the world works on this topic. Women truly are more averse to sexual signaling than men are.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Del Ivers » Wed May 29, 2019 5:22 am

Ecmandu wrote:The subconscious has no choice but to interpret...

'Subconscious' is a term widely used in different types of conversations. I have used it myself many times. But it is a 'loose' term and this can be readily noted in that even the greatest of philosophers or psychologists have never been able to conclusively define it. In other words, there is no empirical evidence to support a 'subconscious'. When you go to a doctor because of a physiological problem he or she may in the course of diagnosis make a comment about your thinking. etc. But they will never come back with results that say the problem is in your subconscious and give you an appropriate prescription for it. Even psychiatrists who expressly treat mental disorders and emotional difficulties cannot conclusively define a patient's problem as being a 'subconscious' one. In short, the subconscious is a supposed area of knowledge, not a confirmable one.

"Not a person like me, who has massive amounts of subconscious in my conscious mind"

"I see the world through my subconscious"

"You're fighting your subconscious, as long as you do, you will continue to act out in this way"

Those are statements that cannot be proven in the empirical sense. They can only be regarded as statements anchored in suppositional waters, e.g., think of an anchor whose chain extends only to halfway between the boat and the floor of the ocean. It is the appearance of anchoring, but not the functionality of it.

It seems to me that your comments verge very near to being an objectification of women. I do not mean as is usually regarded like sex objects and such, I think your interpretations cast it more as a type of psycho-existential objectification.

"...humans have an existential need to know how to be and act in the world ...that humans need a roadmap for living and that culture(s) serve as a psychological defense against the terror inherent in the human condition. Culture(s) serve this essential function by providing a worldview that may be internalized that offers standards that if achieved allows for the construction of self-esteem. Self-esteem, the conviction that one has value in a meaningful world, serves as defense against the potentially crippling anxiety that is resident in the human condition due to our cognitive complexity that allows for the realization of our mortality. The conviction that one is of value in a meaningful world (self-esteem) is proposed as a human need that is addressed and constructed culturally.__ A Psychology of Culture — Michael B. Salzman

I can take every line in that quote and find how it refers to your views especially regarding self-esteem: "The conviction that one is of value in a meaningful world (self-esteem) is proposed as a human need that is addressed and constructed culturally." If there is a big element to be considered re incels, it is that of self-esteem. Incels are expressing a human need, a biological need not just for sex but for all the other emotional aspects experienced in gender relationships and via those to self-estimations . To not be able to experience that and the consequences of it is something that many people understand even if they're not incels.

But when it comes to a cultural construct, such as the specific construct presented by the more radical elements of 'inceldom', then we are getting into some problems. We've already seen some of these problems in the violence that has been committed upon others by some incels and the negativity of commentary on some incel forums. That's when the line from the above quote, "..a psychological defense against the terror inherent in the human condition" becomes a psychological offense against whatever is perceived as unjust and even inimical. That's when it gets into a psycho-existential level of engagement. It's no longer a personal, psychological issue to be addressed, it becomes an existential crisis.

Lastly, the case could be made that the rape scenario you describe is valid. But not as prevailing as you posit it. Rather than some type of ignored element, it is merely one of the many primitive existential constructs that humans have evolved from such as cannibalism and other traits which are no longer in the modern, human repertoire of considerations. You yourself are an example of the discarding of those traits in that you will not commit violence upon a woman to get sex, that to do so you would regard as regressive ignorance. If you are able to do that, then surely there are those, both men and women, who have discarded traits and one of those being the premise of 'rape' as you have described it.

As you have said: "If everyone is trained to use better communication for better outcomes sexually as a global community of intentional communities, then we can expect nothing less than better outcomes in all areas of our lives here."

We may train this way and that, but evolution does the final training overall. Your views on this matter do little to 'train' because they are not founded on the sense of community for community, and casts women as lesser humans. They are founded on personal views, and as aforementioned, on concepts of the subconscious which itself has no specific constructs which have been proven, and for those of a more stringent analytical disposition, your claims of personal subconscious prowess would be suspicious, to say the least.

In summation, despite your claims, interpretations, and reasoning, there are just to many holes in your argument to qualify for even relative agreement, let alone universal. Not because of an unwillingness on the part of society to recognize it, but rather that such does little to advance or promote as you've noted, "better outcomes in all areas of our lives". And of course, as you no doubt know, egoic addiction takes many forms, even among those who criticize such addiction. It can happen to the best of us.

Not all trees are weeping willows.

Here's an article you may find interesting: 23 Former Incels Share Why They Left
Del Ivers
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:09 pm
Location: Nevada

Re: Incel Culture

Postby surreptitious75 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:56 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
A person like me teaches this and not even I can have sex without it being rape what does that say about you and your sex ?

What it says is that you are incredibly neurotic to the point of denying that there is such a thing as consensual sex between men and women
For you fail to accept that many women want sex just as enthusiastically as men and this fact alone completely invalidates your rape theory
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby surreptitious75 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:05 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Men and women hypothetically being discomforted by sexual signaling is not a unilateral issue women are always MORE uncomfortable than men are

Here we go again with the extreme generalisations that are entirely evidence free and have zero basis in reality
Women are not ALWAYS more uncomfortable but SOME women SOMETIMES are for a variety of different reasons
Have you bothered testing this theory of yours or are you merely assuming it is true because you want it to be
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby promethean75 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:09 pm

No he's too far gone. Gotta cut em loose. I know several like this over the boards, and no amount of intervention will help... believe me. Just try to keep your own brain from turning into pancake batter, and go easy on the 'philosophy'. Stuff can be extremely dangerous.
promethean75
Thinker
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Wed May 29, 2019 3:31 pm

I know women want sex, they, like their male counterparts don't know how to have it consensually.

I'd love to walk up to women and ask them out, be rejected a million times until I find someone.

I have no ulterior motive here.

The subliminal mind is scientific fact, it's not a vague theory.

The conscious mind by all theories processes somewhere between 7-2000 bits of information per depending on the studies, while the subconscious processes hundreds of billions per second.

We even know for a fact that the mind can watch a movie a 40 frames a second, and a whole book can be inserted at 1000 frames a second, and upon hypnosis, the mind can recite the entire book.

I'm not saying women are the ONLY ones that show discomfort for sexual signaling. I'm saying that relative to men, micro expressions of body language and tone in a relative sense compared to men always shows more aversion to sexual signaling.

I find it very ironic that a board full of accused and condemned (by science and common sense) are talking over me like I'm infantile.

Get back to me when you don't really have a subconscious like me.

You guys think you're so smart about consent just because you've had sex and a woman rolls around and says she loves you.

That's an idiots way of determining consent.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby barbarianhorde » Wed May 29, 2019 3:55 pm

What is consent made of?
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Wed May 29, 2019 4:03 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:What is consent made of?


Good question. We have laws for statutory rape for a reason. Because the older the cognitive age, the more it's understood that for younger cognitive ages, that the "consent" is coercion (defined as rape)

I'm laying down some knowledge for people and they're writhing to come to terms with it.

I see it as growing pains.

They don't want to be responsible adults.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed May 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You use some kind of bizarre capitalistic argument amongst others.. I was never terrified to spend a penny on a bazooka joe bubble gum. Nobody was.
Cherry picking in several different ways. Choose an extreme adjective 'terrified' and the example of buying gum. Ignore all the much harder for your position examples around
work life which is filled with consent violations
your own posting which is calling everyone rapists and rape victims whenever they have sex
larger purchases, paying rent or getting loans for a house - and if you think we all don't have mixed feelings around these things and the sellers don't, then your degree of introspection is very weak.
Non-sexual relations between people

No none of these things do you have mixed feelings or fears about. There are no consent violations finding yourself in a capitalist (or communist) society and finding a way to survive. There purity is an option, but with sex no.

You're projecting what is necessarily true about sex to other aspects of life where it isn't true.
Your not looking at other aspects of life, because if you did, you would either have to give up your claims to purity or find some utterly impossible way to be pure there also.

Other consent violations in life spring forth from sexual consent violations, sexism the biggest and root problem for consent violation in general over the entire globe.
Getting food and shelter and being controlled and controlling others in all the ways staying alive entail are just as fundamental areas of denied fear and rage.

You really think calling everyone rapists is not a consent violation? Or do you just trust us not to believe you?
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed May 29, 2019 4:11 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
A person like me teaches this and not even I can have sex without it being rape what does that say about you and your sex ?
This is more or less a begging the question fallacy.

In fact it says nothing. Because the premise is false.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You use some kind of bizarre capitalistic argument amongst others.. I was never terrified to spend a penny on a bazooka joe bubble gum. Nobody was.
Cherry picking in several different ways. Choose an extreme adjective 'terrified' and the example of buying gum. Ignore all the much harder for your position examples around
work life which is filled with consent violations
your own posting which is calling everyone rapists and rape victims whenever they have sex
larger purchases, paying rent or getting loans for a house - and if you think we all don't have mixed feelings around these things and the sellers don't, then your degree of introspection is very weak.
Non-sexual relations between people

No none of these things do you have mixed feelings or fears about. There are no consent violations finding yourself in a capitalist (or communist) society and finding a way to survive. There purity is an option, but with sex no.

You're projecting what is necessarily true about sex to other aspects of life where it isn't true.
Your not looking at other aspects of life, because if you did, you would either have to give up your claims to purity or find some utterly impossible way to be pure there also.

Other consent violations in life spring forth from sexual consent violations, sexism the biggest and root problem for consent violation in general over the entire globe.
Getting food and shelter and being controlled and controlling others in all the ways staying alive entail are just as fundamental areas of denied fear and rage.

You really think calling everyone rapists is not a consent violation? Or do you just trust us not to believe you?


Yes, telling people true things that they don't want to hear, always violates their consent. Zero sum relationships violate everyone's consent, and in a world like this, it's impossible to not violate anyone's consent.

You obviously haven't read me very deeply, so I'm trying to summarize in as few words as possible.

It's IMPOSSIBLE in this world system to not violate consent.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed May 29, 2019 4:13 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
barbarianhorde wrote:What is consent made of?


Good question. We have laws for statutory rape for a reason. Because the older the cognitive age, the more it's understood that for younger cognitive ages, that the "consent" is coercion (defined as rape)

I'm laying down some knowledge for people and they're writhing to come to terms with it.

I see it as growing pains.

They don't want to be responsible adults.
It would be not 'they' but 'you' as in barbarianhorde, since he also, I would guess, is not averse to having sex and does not consider himself a rapist. Let me know if I'm wrong bh.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Wed May 29, 2019 4:16 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
A person like me teaches this and not even I can have sex without it being rape what does that say about you and your sex ?
This is more or less a begging the question fallacy.

In fact it says nothing. Because the premise is false.


It says a lot, I gave you to proofs of how to have consensual sex. As the supreme abider and progenitor of this, for me to have not been able to have consensual sex speaks volumes about a guy who does zero abiding, thinking that his sex has been consensual.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed May 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
A person like me teaches this and not even I can have sex without it being rape what does that say about you and your sex ?
This is more or less a begging the question fallacy.

In fact it says nothing. Because the premise is false.


It says a lot, I gave you to proofs of how to have consensual sex. As the supreme abider and progenitor of this, for me to have not been able to have consensual sex speaks volumes about a guy who does zero abiding, thinking that his sex has been consensual.
I know you believe what you have said.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Yes, telling people true things that they don't want to hear, always violates their consent. Zero sum relationships violate everyone's consent, and in a world like this, it's impossible to not violate anyone's consent.
Then why bring up the ridiculous example of the bazooka joe purchase and not respond to the actual examples I made. I htink you can see how that came off as you trying to deny consent violations in other areas.

You obviously haven't read me very deeply, so I'm trying to summarize in as few words as possible.
I read you more in depth a while ago. I did think you thought consent violations were omnipresent. And presumably you try to minimize these in a wide vareity of situations. But here you come and tell us we are rapists and that you are the only person deserving of sex. And this specific region of purity and the categorizing of everyone has nothing to do with your specific experiences of women and how they have viewed you, despite your judgements of them, including statistics that do not hold up.

It's IMPOSSIBLE in this world system to not violate consent.
Right. So the question is...how do we heal. And I know you have your approach and I know you believe it is the only way. And I have seen similarities to my own approach and the people I am close to's approach in some ways.

And I disagree with your puritanical judgement and rage aimed at all of our desire centers, including women who you are hypothetically protecting, but do not respect and have rage in you that you have never dealt with.

Your judgments only feed that rage, since they should want you, the only non-rapist, but they tend not to.

And what do you think your desire is doing, down there in the dark, coupled with that rage.

I know you don't buy the limited types of causation now considered the only real ones in mainstream science.

Well, let me tell you, that rage and the unfulfilled desires you have is fixed in its coupling with your beliefs in your deserving sex, being the only one who deserves it, and considering yoruself noble for never pursuing sex.

And that rage comes in here and puts us all in our place, a giant guilt message to shut down all sex and shame everyone, at least short term

so that your idea of what healing must be is the only one (whether it works or not).

You are striving for one of the largest consent violations ever. To get everyone to hate their own desires and hate themselves for having sex, men and women both. And any women who tell you that the core of them wanted the sex, though there are parts that had mixed feelings...you will tellt hat they did not do what they should have in their healing process and that the men they loved raped them, in your binary, puritanical, rage driven propoganda.

You have no respect for people's free choice of what they need to arrive at healing. Perfect or nothing.

Oh, except for all the other facets of life, where we do things with mixed feeling or even things we hate to surivive. To survive. Not that's OK. You join in that, and yes, think it is wrong, but you are still the new messiah who is pure enough to consent violation as many people as will believe you.

Now the truth is you are not violating so many people's consent, because most of them will not take your seriously. I do, because I can see you have some real insights.

But I do not experience you as someone who has gone deeply enough into his own emotions-which would include expressing them in sound and for long periods - to have a handle on his own denied emotions and what they are doing in the darkness.

I doubt you will listen, but to someone who has been doing this process for decades, I see you taking partial truths and running with them, and not realizing how you are using them to position yourself and reinforce positions imprinted in you long ago.

You don't know what we need to heal.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby barbarianhorde » Wed May 29, 2019 5:08 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
barbarianhorde wrote:What is consent made of?


Good question. We have laws for statutory rape for a reason. Because the older the cognitive age, the more it's understood that for younger cognitive ages, that the "consent" is coercion (defined as rape)

I'm laying down some knowledge for people and they're writhing to come to terms with it.

I see it as growing pains.

They don't want to be responsible adults.

I know its a good question,
I resisted making a point and thought of a good question.
I really wanna know. Precisely, what it is made of, in terms.

BTW, making that point anyway, does a strawberry consent to being eaten? Jordan Peterson noted the colour of a womans sexuality evolved in parallel with fruit.

Anyway in Oregon when I had my aura photo taken and exploded the device (heart chakra was too much) I also met some fruitarians who only eat fruit and only if its fallen already from the tree.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby surreptitious75 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
I know women want sex they like their male counterparts dont know how to have it consensually

I find it very ironic that a board full of accused and condemned ( by science and common sense ) are talking over me like I am infantile

So should the whole world stop having sex just because you claim it is all non consensual and therefore rape
Or should consenting adults who consciously want to have sex do so because they have decided they want to

What gives you the moral authority to tell everyone who has sex that they are engaging in rape anyway
How do you know that the conscious and subconscious mind ALWAYS disagree with each other about this

Other than you actually thinking that all sex is consent violation do you have any evidence for this claim of yours
By your definition consent violation occurs with every human interaction so why are you only focusing on just one

The only way to avoid any consent violation would be to have absolutely no interaction with any one at all
This would be incredibly impractical as well as creating the psychological problem of a life time of isolation

Therefore for practical reasons the final arbiter in all interactions should be the conscious not the subconscious mind as one is more aware of how it thinks
Every one cannot live all their life being alone but even if they could they would still be making conscious decisions that would consitute consent violation

Science does not condemn because it is entirely neutral on moral issues as morality is beyond its jurisdiction
Common sense is not a reliable metric for determining anything - it lacks consistency and is purely subjective
Your claim that consent violation occurs with every single sex act between men and women is simply infantile
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Wed May 29, 2019 5:22 pm

All of you have spent the entire thread not responding to this post:

viewtopic.php?p=2729979#p2729979

Karpel could at least acknowledge that I actually believe what I'm saying.

Del Ivers responded to content as well.

You guys are going to rescue me by being rapists like you are? No thanks.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Incel Culture

Postby promethean75 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Anyway in Oregon when I had my aura photo taken and exploded the device (heart chakra was too much)


i'm glad you brought this up because there's been a lot of consumer reports about various cameras and phones exploding from electrical malfunction while taking selfies. now see i've always thought there was something suspicious about this. an electrical problem seems too unlikely, to bizarre. seems to me it's much more reasonable to assume the camera exploded because the person's heart chakra was too much.
promethean75
Thinker
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby barbarianhorde » Wed May 29, 2019 8:55 pm

promethean75 wrote:
Anyway in Oregon when I had my aura photo taken and exploded the device (heart chakra was too much)


i'm glad you brought this up because there's been a lot of consumer reports about various cameras and phones exploding from electrical malfunction while taking selfies. now see i've always thought there was something suspicious about this. an electrical problem seems too unlikely, to bizarre. seems to me it's much more reasonable to assume the camera exploded because the person's heart chakra was too much.

hahaha exactly.
no but this was a device with electrodes for all fingers and stuff, I just crashed the computer. I exaggerated. When she rebooted it the picture had been saved and it showed my heart chakra as a - well this is private stuff. But it was a fun experience except I was in a lot of pain back then, which is why I was in a place like that in the first place.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed May 29, 2019 9:54 pm

Ecmandu
I find it very ironic that a board full of accused and condemned ( by science and common sense ) are talking over me like I am infantile
My sense is the people who have been accused of being rapists by a person who claims to be the only person deserving of sex, have been dealing with you fairly respectfully. And I have not be accused and condemned by science. And are you really saying the common sense is both generally good and not something - were it capable of accusing you - would not accuse you. Common sense says there is one person on the planet who deserves sex, he is building a hyperdimensional mirror and has been in contact with various deities and spirits. You are on the side of common sense and science?

And note: my beliefs might very well cause all sorts of negative reactions from both scientists and common sensers. So my point is not mocking you for having out of the mainstream beliefs. My point is that it is an odd alliance you seem to think you have.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Incel Culture

Postby Ecmandu » Wed May 29, 2019 10:30 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Ecmandu
I find it very ironic that a board full of accused and condemned ( by science and common sense ) are talking over me like I am infantile
My sense is the people who have been accused of being rapists by a person who claims to be the only person deserving of sex, have been dealing with you fairly respectfully. And I have not be accused and condemned by science. And are you really saying the common sense is both generally good and not something - were it capable of accusing you - would not accuse you. Common sense says there is one person on the planet who deserves sex, he is building a hyperdimensional mirror and has been in contact with various deities and spirits. You are on the side of common sense and science?

And note: my beliefs might very well cause all sorts of negative reactions from both scientists and common sensers. So my point is not mocking you for having out of the mainstream beliefs. My point is that it is an odd alliance you seem to think you have.


If you didn't fully understand my proofs on this, but heard me at various points in this journey, you'd probably even think that I was mysoginistic.

I'm actually misanthropic, and I tend to be a very nice person given that.

what I'm saying is that I'm the only male who knows how to have consensual sex. And if you bothered to read my longer post, that's almost impossible for me because of putting out to the cosmos that I want to be with a wonderful woman or women.

If you never did that in your life, all you have to do to have consensual sex with a woman is to break up with the no means yes banner over (necessarily) ones current relationship, explain all of these laws to another woman and abide by them, and if she accepts you, that will be a yes means yes relationship. It's probably easier for the average male to be more deserving than me!

So again, this comes from a misunderstanding or not reading what I'm actually saying.

The thing that makes me a misanthrope is that people universally on this planet, celebrate and are content with zero sum outcomes ...

I don't like this about people, in fact I'm quite appalled and disgusted by it!

I'm still a reasonably kind person though, treating people with dignity while holding boundaries.

And calling it like I see it, which is the inverse of infantalizing you or others.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users