Incel Culture

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Incel Culture

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Yes. You need to act out to be with women sexually. But guess what, you don't need to act out. Now. Yes. That's means no sex with women. So you can choose. Do you want to be a person who hates themselves or a person who loves themselves?

i want to hate myself. no fuck that... that's too generous. i want to loath, detest, abhor and execrate myself. whatever it takes. you don't understand. manx needs women, ecman.
promethean75
Thinker

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:56 am

promethean75 wrote:
Yes. You need to act out to be with women sexually. But guess what, you don't need to act out. Now. Yes. That's means no sex with women. So you can choose. Do you want to be a person who hates themselves or a person who loves themselves?

i want to hate myself. no fuck that... that's too generous. i want to loath, detest, abhor and execrate myself. whatever it takes. you don't understand. manx needs women, ecman.

Oh, I understand.

There's a leaping chasm between a boy and a man though. Female sexuality dictates the rot of planet earth and social life.

Now, if you're going to ask me to make the smart choice:

I'll pause a moment and crunch all the variables.

In the absence of a hyperdimensional mirror messiah, people do live forever and will have to own their own shit.

If you're no means yessing on women, existence is going to no means yes your ass, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You think you're cool, speaking like you do.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:04 am

Ecmandu wrote:You think you're cool, speaking like you do.

Now why you be hatin on P75's vocab brar?

So.. a trapper-keeper is a ring-bind folder.. who'd have guessed. :-?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics