Trump's [incl. warts] Performance for USA

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Trump's [incl. warts] Performance for USA

Postby Prismatic567 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 am

Del Ivers wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:The degree of the cognitive dissonance is very great, thus the sustain evil and violent reactions from his opponents to soothe the pains from the derangements.

The degree of cognition on the part of Trump's base is very, low. And your melodramatic casting of Trump opponents as evil, violent people who are soothing their pains is, with all due respect, ridiculous. When Bush was in office they spoke of Bush Derangement Syndrome. When Obama was in office they spoke of Obama Derangement Syndrome. When previous presidents were in office there were always those who considered the reactions of the opposition as deranged. It's merely another political label for 'craziness'. Separating innocent, immigrant children from their parents and putting them in cages, now THAT is evil, violent, and deranged. And please, don't justify it to me with any talking points on immigration.

Note there is likely to be dissonance [in] every presidential loss.
The significance with Hillary was the cognitive dissonance is very great and explosive [5 on the Richter Scale] because of the very high confidence [even certainty] of Hillary winning was sky high among the Democrats and the majority of pollsters.

Hillary's loss was catastrophic to the Democrats [as evident from pictures posted, noted some reactions were psychotic ] and thus the backlash, evil and violence that followed till the present and still ongoing towards the future.

The violence is so obvious from the terror committed by the thugs of Antifa.
As for the moral evil, note the continual drive of the left to suppress free speech and rational discussion and criticisms, to the extent I am affected outside the USA. Note how the left brand anyone who do not agree with them as haters [hate speech], bigots, racists, islamophobics and all sorts of negatives dumped on their opponents. This is to the extent that I cannot post freely in Facebook, Twitters, Youtube without the threat of being banned. I had always looked forward the US First amendment on Free Speech as the last bastion but now that is under attack.

You are exaggerating on 'cages'. Whatever the criticism on this matter, I believe they have taken corrective actions.
I believe you are ignorant of the worst treatments on immigrants in other countries.
I note the USA has the most stupid laws in treating immigrants in terms of coddling them like infatuated lovers do to each other. I believe such laws were meant for genuine asylum seekers but not economic migrants like that you have at the Southern borders.

Prismatic567 wrote:..most foreigners are exposed to very bias attacked on Trump from the left inclined media, e.g. CNN, WaPo, MNSBC, NBC and others. Because of that most foreigners have a very bad impression of Trump but without the cognitive dissonance and the Trump Derangement Syndrome as most Democrats has in the USA.

The previous paragraph can serve as the same answer here. But I will add that it's foolish to think that all information about Trump from the media outlets you mentioned is biased. That's a bias in itself on the part of those who think such. Would a Special Counsel to investigate Trump have been appointed because of a mere bias? Is it a bias to want to know the truth about Trump's ethics re his financial history and associations with foreign governments especially when he is the president of this country? If it had not been for the free press, warts and all, then the U.S. would long ago have collapsed from political gangsterism. Why do you think Trump made an enemy of the media early on his campaign? He knew he could psychologically control his supporters with lies, with 'alternative' facts, he knew that the media threatened that with real facts. If that had not been the case then he would have been an open book with regard to any investigations of him and would have allowed the allowed the media to collapse on its own. But Trump is desperate to keep the book shut on anyone and anything that exposes the truth of the matter. The truth is not profitable for Trump.

If not for the terrible Trump Derangement Syndrome from the Democrats I don't think Trump would be investigated re the Russian Collusion. It is too glaring and stupid for any US President to collude with the Russian in favor of Russia. Are you thinking Trump in collusion will let Russia sodomize the USA for his personal interests and ego? Think rationally and objectively!

Prismatic567 wrote:I am tuned to more objective, rational and philosophical, thus my being objective in assessment of Trump in terms of his present [not past] performance.

That is disregarding the relationship of cause to effect. I seriously doubt that in all your personal endeavors where complications arose you ignored the cause of them.
Prismatic567 wrote:What is most critical for me in Trump's performance is his strategy against the evil potential of malignant Islam. In Obama's term, the sleepers of Islam had already penetrated into the White House. This is a very threat for humanity, not just the USA.

Yes, I'm sure that when Trump converses with Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud that's the main topic that's brought up.

The Islamic situation, and due to the number of its adherents, is a problem that will continue to be dealt with long after Trump has left the building. A problem like that takes generations to resolve.
I believe Trump was responding to the glaring intrusion of Islam into US affairs and the real potential evil from Islam which Obama ignored and placated Islam during his 8 years tenure. Note Bush and Obama kept repeating the false idea that Islam is a religion of peace when in fact Islam is inherently not a religion of peace.

It is critical the US President drive the political will to be wary of the evil aspects of the Islamic ideology and Trump had done so.

Prismatic567 wrote:..but it could have gotten worse subsequently with manufacturing companies abandoning the US for cheaper labor outside the country, thus losing more jobs. That Trump could continue to sustain and then accelerate the economy with effective strategies to such heights we see today, we need to give him the credit for it.

The Companies Offshoring Jobs at a Record Pace Under Trump

The only thing I give bad credit to Trump for is cooking the books. Something he's had a lot of experience doing in all his business endeavors.

Whatever, Trump's economic and other performances speak for itself [with weakness noted]. Trump maybe able to cook his own books but definitely not with a more transparent US Government books.

Prismatic567 wrote:I am hoping in the near future someone will carry out the same strategy for the USA like Trump but without his warts [narcissistic, psychopath to some degree, ego-maniac, boaster, insecurities, low self esteem, etc.].

A better strategy. As for the rest, we are in complete agreement. Unless of course you regard me as one of the deranged. I can live with that, if it's in the service of 'We the People' - here and around the world.

Prismatic, thank you for an invigorating interlude. It reminds me of the days years ago when in high school and college I enjoyed shooting down political errancy of one form or another. But you know, life moves on and so as the lyrics say, "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now".

Anyway, that's it for my political perspectives. You and others can have the last word. :)

Shooting political errancy?
I noted your views are rather emotional and psychological, i.e. not objective and rational.

I am not sure about you, but the majority of Democrats are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome due to the explosive cognitive dissonance and the evidences of it is so glaring.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher

Re: Trump's [incl. warts] Performance for USA

Postby WendyDarling » Wed May 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Okay, Prismatic, the OP didn't make much mention of Trump's performance but I'll discuss something that Del Ivers added to his smear post regarding "The Companies Offshoring Jobs At A Record Pace Under Trump" that is trying to scandalize Trump's performance.

Did you read the article about companies shipping jobs overseas during Trump's first year? I doubt the accuracy of the piece in general since it doesn't list any specifics let alone sighting the types of jobs sent elsewhere, but the article seems to revolve around Trump's failings his first year in office, ya know, when he just officially started working towards the reversal of those companies being so eager to carry on their industries on foreign soil, like with Trump's new trade agreement with Mexico and Canada which makes it difficult for US companies to escape penalties for moving jobs elsewhere. I will say that government contracts should be filled by US workers on US soil, but that is for Congress "The Swamp" to manage into a law and most in Congress do not support Trump's economic plans so way to go Congress for undermining the Presidency yet again.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Trump's [incl. warts] Performance for USA

Postby Prismatic567 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:41 am

WendyDarling wrote:Okay, Prismatic, the OP didn't make much mention of Trump's performance but I'll discuss something that Del Ivers added to his smear post regarding "The Companies Offshoring Jobs At A Record Pace Under Trump" that is trying to scandalize Trump's performance.

Did you read the article about companies shipping jobs overseas during Trump's first year? I doubt the accuracy of the piece in general since it doesn't list any specifics let alone sighting the types of jobs sent elsewhere, but the article seems to revolve around Trump's failings his first year in office, ya know, when he just officially started working towards the reversal of those companies being so eager to carry on their industries on foreign soil, like with Trump's new trade agreement with Mexico and Canada which makes it difficult for US companies to escape penalties for moving jobs elsewhere. I will say that government contracts should be filled by US workers on US soil, but that is for Congress "The Swamp" to manage into a law and most in Congress do not support Trump's economic plans so way to go Congress for undermining the Presidency yet again.

What happened in his first year was due to the momentum created by Obama who don't give a damm about jobs going overseas to exploit the difference in labor and material costs.

It is not possible for Trump to stop all jobs going overseas for pragmatic reasons.

But at least what Trump did was to make the effort to wake people up and introduced necessary policies to stem the bleed, which he has achieved reasonable results.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher

Return to Society, Government, and Economics