Some greatness just for the hell of it

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Some greatness just for the hell of it

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:05 pm

US President Donald Trump said he appreciated the statements made by Russian President Vladimir Putin after the summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Vladivostok.
China's efforts on the denuclearization front were also helpful, Trump told reporters at the White House.

The two heads of state met on Thursday in the Russian city of Vladivostok, where they discussed North Korea’s nuclear program, among other security issues. It was the first-ever meeting of the two leaders.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Re: Some greatness just for the hell of it

Postby Jakob » Thu May 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Best president since Lincoln for sure.

I think the democrat primaries will be hilarious, by the way, the debates.
None of the people except the Tulsi girl know anything whatsoever. It'll be like watching an absurdist theatre, where every sentence is completely out of context with the last.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Thu May 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Biden he probably doesn't even know where children come from. Buttigig he acknowledged that there is in his mind no fundamental difference in being mayor of a small town and being president of the USA. The guy from Texas, the amount of basic things he is unaware of is too staggering to even contemplate. And Sanders.... well he knows how to make money (by writing how bad it is to have money), but not much else.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu May 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Yeah, Lincoln drove these slavedrivers mad as well.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Return to Society, Government, and Economics