Something People Don't Know Kissinger Had to Deal with

To my point about how the difference between red commies and fascists is largely rhetorical, one thing Kissinger had to deal with that people don’t hear about was Jewish people seeking en masse to leave the USSR because they were confined to parts of Russia where purges happened and being prevented from doing so by the USSR (I mean, obviously, if they were confining them to those areas in the first place).

The USSR and the US would often have trade squabbles, and when that happened Kissinger always leveraged the situation (in which, like China, the trade genious of USA free market capitalism that led them to become a gargantuan economic powerhouse gave them an obscene upper hand which was obscured by rhetoric from the commies and idiotic resistance and fear, or supposed fear, from the domestic leftists or idiotic isolationist republicans) to get the Russians to allow as many of those Jewish families to emigrate as he could.

Oh, well, that must have put him under a lot of pressure. I can see now that in that state, dealing with that, we really can’t judge him for advising all the saturation bombing of not-Jewish civilians in countries the US was not officially at war with. I mean, you can’t be expected to follow domestic or international law or give a shit about laotians or cambodians or vietnamese villagers when you are dealing with complicated negotiations regarding you own people. These were just symptoms of stress and not part of his make the enemy think you are crazy as a leader philosophy, which he does have but which would never lead to him killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, nor does it have to do with being a psychopath in advisor’s clothing. It was simply a side effect of long complicated working hours and his being a hero. I mean, he had to put up with Nixon’s anti-semitism also, at the same time, so back off you lefty fascists. He can’t be judged by the standards of someone who was in that kind of role but who had a lot of free time and only minor issues to deal with.

Hmm… Yes, I can see how the title was misleading.

I don’t mean like oh he was under so much pressure. I mean that it’s weird that people don’t know that this was a thing the US gvt had to deal with. Communist purges based on being Jewish.

As per nazis being commies, really.

Sorry though, didn’t mean to interrupt your uninformed prefabricated histeria. Carry on.

No, I totally agree with you. Me, I knew about those purges and other oppressive activities given, well, the Jews in my multiculty little gang at the time that was happening. Amazing how many people think that if bully number 1 is, well, a bully, then bully number 2 is actually good. Like we have two teams to choose from. Glad you get this. And I agree that Kissinger should be equated with the US government. And the Commies were bad. I mean, if you don’t let people leave your country you’re fucked up. Reagan was right about the evil empire, though whatever some Latin American countries might say about his empire the whiners. So civilians in other countries which are communist or might be - say Cambodia - only have the Russians to blame for Kissenger’s Nixon ear-whispering during that time of stress.

I prefer to think of my hysteria as merely fabricated, but ‘prefabricated hysteria’ is a great phrase when applicable. And I mean that, underneath this fabricated personality.

Hmm… Bully…

I wonder if you think that the Jews that Kissinger got them to allow to leave would have ever happened if, say, the leftists who at the time said you shouldn’t annoy USSR and accept their trade demands and stop provoking them, certainly not ask them to change their internal governance policies, were in power, or perhaps the republican isolationists who said just cut off trade altogether, why you dealin with commies?

Bully…

What do you think about that term when you consider that the Vietcong were using Cambodia as a corridor to transport troops and weapons, that this was a and perhaps the key to their victory which ended up in inevitable communist purges, knowing that the Cambodians were too weak to prevent them and the US too much not of a bully or ignorer of international law to intervene? Until they did interevene because, actually, under international law, if an enemy is carrying the war into another country you have the right to follow them there and the controversy was due 100% to uninformed leftist propaganda like you now repeat? Bombing villages? Read a book, damn you.

Fun fzzact; the Cambodian gvt secretly asked for and cooperated with those bombings. They were NOT happy with those crazy ass communist totalitarians having brazen contempt for borders. It did not bode well for a future communist victory scenario.

Who do you think told the gringos exactly where to strike?

yeah, where did they get that great accuracy, a signal characteristic of US bombing during the Vietnam War?

Now, I’m not ruling out that Cambodia did later give the americans help. And this of course would have been freely given, since the US has no way to create internal strife or put pressure on poorer nations. If only the US had the ability to do this democracy would be easier to impose.

And it was good to lie to the American people. People often think consent should be informed, confusing medicine with politics. There are still ways to make good choices even if you have not idea what is going on.

That there were a few side effects of technically illegal - internationally and domestically illegal - war operations later in the countries bombed is just fussing over details.

Now if the people’s bombed via Kissinger’s policies did manage to use a drone to take him out on US soil, this would be an outrage, because while we use drones in nations that we are not at war with and who have not given us permission, we hold many of the patents on drones.

Patent law is central to morality.

Jesus, look at how much Kissinger did for the Argentinians.

Oh, I love this. As if one cannot utterly disrespect lefties who could not face how fucked up the USSR and China were and assholes like Kissinger. So many people use this kind of argument, lol. Kissinger was really ok because other people were bad. This is like kids in the hallway in school getting pissed off when they get in trouble for running when some other kids were also running. Two common but frankly weird assumptions: 1) if you are critical of something team B does, then you are on Team A - shows you how fascist everyone is about team loyalty; 2) that there are only two teams 3) That if I can show someone on the other team was fucked up, then I can’t be fucked up. An assumption that looks very funny - as it does in the above quote - when you are not on either team.

Sure, I used to get shit for pointing out horrible things in Russia or China from liberals who didn’t want to notice this because they thought it made them republicans. Yup, Russia was fucked up in relation to Jews. No question about it. Kissinger in his affects on numerous administrations may very well have done some good. But he’s a war criminal. Liberals and conservatives love to think that their idiocies are excused by the idiocies of the other team.

Just as dumb as those liberals and lefties were when I pointed out how fucked up the USSR was - not only for their delusion, but also for labeling me republican - so when righties here react to me as a lefty are dumb when they do that.

You both highly delusional and much more like football hooligans - rooting for teams, not really paying attention to the world - that people seeking the truth.

Lol, I’ve read several on this. I doubt you have from the above. Civilian deaths in Cambodia are estimated as in the tens of thousands, minimum. That’s from people all over the spectrum. Laos got it much worse. It was a war for the US started on a false flag incident, a war citizens were regularly lied to about, a war in which conservatives and liberals alike did not do much int he way of helping the poor men sent their to fight, a war in which americans were not told about it being spread to other countries illegally. Becuse the people like Kissinger do not care about democracy (or republics if we want to view the US as a republic). They have no interest in informing or representing people. He wants to be and has been an advisor to oligarchs. He is concerned about what is a threat to oligarchs. He has never given the slightest shit about regular humans, though he certainly has an interest in seeming that way, as he would have wanted to in relation to Israel regarding Jews he also did not really give a shit about except as part of his playing geography with the world. Huge numbers of civilians were killed by US bombing in Vietnam and elsewhere so don’t give me your fake crocodile tears about purges. You and the neo-cons do not care the slightest bit about asian civilians. Not the slightest. There are still people dying from those bombs so the counts are finished yet.

KIssinger defends his bombing of Cambodia by saying less civilians died there than in current drone attacks. LOL. this shows you the level of his ability to think logically about his crimes.

He’s probably making up numbers right now to assauge concerns about an invasion of Venezuela. He love dictators, but only ones that want to work with the oligarchs.