Free Maudsley and Dean

I have come to the conclusion we live in a sick and evil society.

Good people are locked behind bars for life.

As an enlightened citizen I will not stand for this kind of treatment any further.

In the interest of Humanity I demand the unconditional release of Maudsley and Dean.

Maudsley was a child who was repeatedly abused by his father and sent to a foster home. His father lied about his whereabouts and abandoned him and his family. When he got out of the foster home he became addicted to drugs. To make money he then became a male prostitute having sex with other men. One of the man he had sex with was an older man, who was a pedophile who bragged and showed pictures of all the children he raped. Maudsley could not longer control himself and murdered the old man on the spot. For this heroic act, the vindictive European court system declared him mentally ill and sentenced him to life imprisonment.

I believe he was unjustly punished and I demand his immediate freedom. It is said that he went to go on and kill other pedophiles in prison, possibly even non-pedophiles. However, he was forced to be a bitter and condemned man with no hope, and so he should be forgiven for those murders he committed in prison.

Dean was simply a man who got life imprisonment for doing community service. A scam artist online would steal money and items, never trading the items that were promised. The police did nothing so he simply did what any rational man would do, send a pipe bomb in the mail, killing the scammer instantly. Unfortunately the pipe bomb also injured the mans mother, although she was probably a degenerate as well. In leiu of the fact that the mother did actually survive, I believe he should be given a much lighter sentence.

If you cannot free these two men then you are evil and all that is wrong with the world, and if there’s a hell you will surely be in it.

"Additionally, Maudsley is incredibly intelligent, like, basically genius-level IQ. He shares the character’s love of art, literature, and classical music.

Maudsley also is reportedly interested in taking college classes on art and music, and people who have remained in contact with Maudsley has said that he is actually quite pleasant to be around."

These are the people you put in our prisons? What a horrid thought.

Honestly, I’m so done with society. Fuck all these shitstains and people, all are amoral hypocrits who deserve to die

stabbing them with a spoon and eating their brains is a mercy compared to what most people deserve

Well… one isn’t supposed to take the law into ones own hands, but Maudsley has more of a case than Dean.

Captian obvious to the rescue…

You think they don’t know that after locked up in solitary for 50 years and being tortured alive…all for the crime of being a hero

what a sick fucking society, the human race is complete garbage

…and yet I felt the need to state it, in that it had to be said.

They obviously knew that there would be consequences for their actions, but… again, Maudsley’s actions are more justifiable due to the nature of the crime committed against him.

Why are they being tortured? Isn’t their punishment imprisonment?

You are so blue pilled I swear to god. Its natural for you to side with any random authority, no matter how injust or twisted they actually are.

Solitary confinement is a form of torture. Obviosuly you’ve never felt like what it feels to be locked in a bland room with noone to even talk to.

Your “consequences” spheal is a byproduct of a sheepish and cuckolded society who is afraid of the punishments for taking agency with themselves, herd mind that is so afraid of punishment they bend to the whims of their oppressors.

Yes, but I’m not speaking from an emotional viewpoint. ; )

Maybe society should get more emotional then, instead of being cold emotionless robots

So then we could all go round killing our wrongdoers and get away with it…? now that’s progress for ya ; )

They both should have recieved some form of punishment, but life and solitary is excessive and extreme.