One child policy

I watched idiocracy movie not too long ago. It’s time these retards stop breeding.

I see SJW’s as they are, weak pathetic narcissists who have the mind of a small child. SJWs are evil, they don’t think things through, they just fascistic dictate things and if you don’t obey, they violently assault you with words.

That is not to say that fascism and narcissism is inherently wrong. Fascism and narcissism, done right, can be a powerful force for good.

Sometimes the right tyranny has to rise. And that tyranny is me. Because of the fascism of both the sheeple bourgeoisie and the greedy Judeo Christian proletarian who ruin and brainwash this nation.

Bourgeoisie are borgish tyrants, make no mistake, their group think attitudes are like savages of a horde. The proletarian are not better, hording everything to themselves, and spreading lies of the table cloth.

I’m a good person you know why? I’m deeply homicidal yet haven’t even killed a soul. I’ve been always abused, bullied, and molested my whole life. Yet, I think of the greater good. Such as, my soul rotting in prison. Enlightened philosophy states that if you harm yourself you add to the overall suffering of the planet. I want people to suffer but I know it is wrong. So I fight for the greater good of the whole universe. Even if I could get away with murder, I would always feel paranoid and unsafe about the cops finding it out. So to this day, I have not murderered anyone. If someone was murdered, it wasn’t me.

I am well within my rights to be a global tyrant and ruler. I will not make the same mistakes as dictators of olde. I will fight for the glory and greater good of the planet. I’ve been abused and bullied by enough humans to build up my karma to deserve to rule. It has to be me. Humans are so stupid, they are living in an idiocracy, they cannot rule themselves.

Ecmandu says this desire to control will build up bad karma. But doesn’t a parent control their child and keep them healthy? That is my job, to rule and control the pathetic children, baby minds of this world.

So here are my policies:

• Sterilize all retards unless they prove to be good workers.
  • One child policy to all degenerates

I’m not racist. I will apply the one child policy even to white degenerates. But let’s be honest about black people. They fucking breed like trouble with tribbles. All they do is have sex and make babies. And most of them are shitty workers. They are a foreign invasive specie to the environment. If a black has a high IQ then he can have more kids, but most blacks are getting the 1 child policy. I’m trying to be nice, I’m saying I won’t genocide anyone, just a 1 child policy. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen so-called strong independent black womens in homeless shelters unable to take care of 5 kids. “But I have jobs” they say to me. That’s fine, but you’re still broke. Mainly because of the banks reducing the value of the dollar to nothing. But the fact remains you didn’t plan this out very well regardless. Also it shows certain tendencies, firstly that black women tend to only be attracted to masculine males, which seems a bit unfair to more balanced males who would be better fathers and not abandon their family. 5 kids is also excessive even for a middle class. So they are not innocent and blameless usually.

Before you say its racist, I believe I will send even white babies to Africa. Any degenerate who has more than 1 kid, either that kid goes to Africa or they all get deported. And then they can learn to survive in the wild like in idiocracy. This applies to whites and blacks. I will send even lower whites to africa if necessary.

My degenerate test will be based on classical music. If they don’t like classical they are a permanent degenerate.

However, if they are poor, they are a temporary degenerate. Poors will be only allowed one child, but are not permanent degenerates. If they manage to become higher status they will get more children allowed. Unless they don’t like classical music.

The test cannot be lied about or faked. The brain will be scanned.

So, to summarize, I won’t be as bad as Hitler and I won’t burn people alive, or burn books. I will only burn people alive if they personally attack me, such as fake news making up lies about me. I don’t plan on burning alive any degenerates. However, I do plan on bringing back a Museum of Degenerate Art. It won’t be racist; All races are welcome to post their shitty art their for all to be nauseated by. Second I will reinstate a global ban on Ciggarretes, Junk Food, and anyother other such poison these greedy politicians seem intent on enslaving us with. I will also, of course, save the entire economy as well.

Anyone who says I’m literally Hitler will get disbarred and a fine. Because I think I’m much nicer than that guy, I said I wouldn’t even burn most people alive. But anyone who says I’m the same as Kim Jung 2, gets burnt alive. Im actually the opposite of Kim Jung 2, I believe in less prisons not more. Not having fake news nonsense, fake news is one of the greatest poisons in a society. Not saying all news agency would be burnt alive, but only the viscous ones who are only out to hurt. Can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs, and as regrettable as it is they need to be made an example, that such poison will not be tolerated in a British society.

So to summarize, I am the good that you need. If people would just grow up and get over their childish delusions.

I am a friend to the disabled, less degenerate babies means better workers, and also more money to go to people who are actually mentally or physically handicapped.

I stated I wouldn’t murder degenerates, but send them to Africa to live in the wilds. I think that’s fair. If society was composed of only degenerates, there would be no society just wilds. So it’s what they deserve.

My global policy is to have Africa as a wilderness, and most of the rest of the world the same as it is currently. Serious prisoners may also be sent to Africa as well, I don’t believe in a harsh prison system, its cruel.

Once I control the world, there will be no more wars. No more wars means less taxes, and more tax money to build for society great things.

I am deeply opposed to globalism, and a one world government, unless that government is my own.

Hopefully you take this right way…

You are promoting nihilism…… I have no other words to describe your beliefs.

and by taking this the right way, you might want to rethink, just about
everything you believe in… rethink, reevaluate your values because
the values you exhibit are not values that I would want to own up to
because they are values that deny, negate human beings and their values…

You are promoting nihlism, nothing more, nothing less…

Kropotkin

Okay, maybe burning fake news liars alive was a bit extreme. But I don’t know if you know just how evil these people are. They profit off ruining people and spreading lies. Watch that movie Nightcrawler. At the end of the movie you’d want to burn that guy alive too.

Realistically, I’d probably just end up prosecuting them for libel. But saying it like that, just sounds gay. I want a more medieval sounding thing that sounds larger than life. You think big, to compensate it goes a bit smaller. I’m fed up with this pansy society that always follows norms and rules, and I’m sick of goodie two shoes who can’t take a joke. Saying prosecuting for libel just sounds weak and watered down, makes me feel like an obedient goodie two shoes sheeple.

The other things I said, were more realistic. I don’t think the sheeple are mature enough to realize the mathematics of the situation, or realize how I as ruler would alleviate their problems, they would rather vote for the same people who make them worker drones and slaves their whole life.

The underlying psychosis the sheeple have is they value life, over actual quality of life. No matter how vulgar life becomes, they believe it has more importance than actually the quality of life itself.

So in an idiocracy, with hundreds of crack babies born every minute, people drinking toxic sludge, they want to protect all life in that hellhole, because their prime directive is about life, not quality of life. May I ask, have you seen the movie idiocracy?

You shouldn’t be allowed to have a child unless you can put enough money into a deposit account to take care of the fucking thing.

Let’s not go full Nazi there, Mr. Reasonable. People need to be given hope, and a chance. Obviously, having even one child they cannot afford is not beneficial for society. This is true. But most certainly poor people with 5 kids are the end. The end. There is no future in that. Poor people with one kid are a burden, but not the final blow.

With a one child burden, society will surely recover. A village can tolerate one or two lazy fools. But a mass multiplication of them, it simply cannot cope. Poor people multiplying will be the end of society. These children usually are raised in broken households, given no sense of higher culture or things. And given a bad American education. And then go out, find someone equal to them and create the nightmare all over again. Rest assured, it is a nightmare.

SJWs are weak and living in comfort delusion. They just want to feel good about themselves. They don’t want to accept the hard truths of reality. That a one-child policy is essential. They view me as hard, but deep down I am soft. Maybe it is them who appear soft, but deep down are hard. Maybe deep down, they simply do not care about the future fate of their own civilization.

You see, with the one-child policy, some children are often innocent beings of light. Children often can compell their parents to become better, more noble people. A couple that is denied a child may lose hope, and become even more degenerate. This is what Judeo-Christians don’t understand. They view prostitution as degenerate, yet don’t realize that making it illegal to be male, actually removes hope and thus increases degeneracy. The New Star Wars is not a New Hope, but rather a new form of degeneracy. The old Star Wars drove many to become engineers and scientists, great visionaries. The new one does nothing but make people lose hope in humanity.

Since i don’t plan on committing mass genocides, this gives me an edge compared to previous dictators. You see Hitler failed in his plans to ban all cigarettes. His own Nazis resisted. But since the foundation of my operation is not fundamentally based on genocide, it won’t be heavily resisted. People’s lives are not really at stake. People also do not like being controlled or told what to do. This is unfortunately, too bad for them. Because cigarettes are nothing but a scam meant to poison the population. Democracy is overrated and people with baby minds shouldn’t be taken seriously. Hitler’s mathematical calculations were incorrect, and he didn’t know of the rubber band principle. When someone is too forceful, it pushes others away. Committing mass genocide will always have consequences. Ultimately, the effect of Hitler was more degeneracy in the world, he tried to do everything fast and was impatient. With my one child policy degeneracy will slowly decrease, forming a natural balance, ultimately resulting in a society with a small, but natural amount of degeneracy. There will be no threat of trouble with tribbles or a galactic invasion of massive degenerates overbreeding and overrunning a society. As I said before, if someone is born a fag so be it. There will be no chambers or ovens for fags, deep down I am soft. However, there will be no bathhouses either. Why on earth should gays get to live in some sexual utopia while upstanding, healthy and normal citizens have to live in sexual purgatory. It is morally unfair. SJWs are morally unfair for not recognizing this basic fact.

Also, one more thing. Fags will be allowed to adopt, but not impregnate. Putting one’s semen in a woman, without the love, is one of the highest evils. It is cold, robotic, heartless. One of the ailments of our society today is, not enough oxytocin. People are cold, evil, robotic. Devoid of love. And we live in a fear based society. The mere idea that a male cannot love a woman, cannot connect to a woman, but must put their semen via an unnatural tube, is an offense.
But there is also a second reason. I say fags, because I may actually allow lesbians to impregnate from males. I have actually heard of such a thing, lesbians being impregnated by the male, via consent, to create a child. Since there is love in this, I do allow it. There is no harm in a boy being raised by two women, if he is allowed some time with his father as well. However, a boy being raised by two gay men, is surely a recipe for disaster, a lack of awareness of the finer things, and a lack of awareness of what it means to be an actual male. The boy will believe he is male, but know not what it means. The boy will not be actually living a life in a sense of the word. However, I do allow them to adopt, it may be the case that a boy is truly happy being raised by them, and gives consent to be a adopted. But someone born into it has no choice in the matter.

Can you make that post a bit more concise please?