5,5,3 rule

You argue just like iambiguous…

“Hey look everyone, I didn’t address his core argument, look what a fool I made of him!”

I have to say also, one of the most common traits in people that’s a character flaw, is their bull headed insistence on trying to defend their entire narrative structure …

When I tell people that had the world been a better place in the past, that none of us would have been born today, they can’t enter that place because it excludes their narrative.

You are a rapist, so was I, statutory rape, extremely intelligent women and who consented to me, who I ended up more intelligent than them.

Your narrative is still stuck on defending all of your decisions instead of none of them.

As long as you stay stuck there, you’ll still be the thing you hate.

The worst thing on earth is to be the thing you hate.

Dude… relax, you win

It may well be that I’m too stupid, but the fact remains… I simply cannot argue against incomprehensible gibberish.

I agree with you partially but not fully. I believe it is sick and wrong for men to have to go through life being ugly, instead they should all be hot lesbians. However, with current estrogen technology it would turn half of them into either cunts n fags, or limp wristed pacifists with no backbones. So it’s just a fantasy with no tech to do it.

You see it is more complicated you know. When someone is born pretty and given a silver spoon, they tend to turn into assholes. That is why men tend to be less narcissistic and have stronger personalities. Until women turn 50 and then start to reflect on their selfish behavior. Men have to try hard to be a good friend, and be a better person, whereas women can be cunty and an asshole and still get worshipped and praised, solely because females look better.

That is not to say that all men are good people. There is a certain way men can turn into grinches and Khans after too long of being ugly. Sort of ruthless and amoral like Pirates. Women seem to date this kind of man more. I don’t know if its because if women are inherently attracted, or because he’s ruthless and pushy and they give in. Or because they have a kind of “suffering quota” and that man has achieved it so they feel sorry for him.

Nature did put a sort of “limiter” on women and an inherent moral compass and compassion sense. Like how they like cute kittens and puppies. Unfortunately it doesn’t really work that well, it seems like it usually only works on only cute things most of the time.

As far as rape, I said earlier that most women molest everyone, wearing sexy clothes on purpose to arouse. Feminists will call me a misogynists because they are hypocrite narcissists who wont admit guilt. They will blame males for not “controlling themselves” enough. Feminists are ignorant of nature and do not believe nature is real. They do not believe males evolved a healthy natural sex-drive and want to pretend it is the male’s fault for being a natural male.

The hypocrisy is even deeper than that… Women dress slutty on purpose and males dont. Males dress non-sexual and drab. Women dress to arouse and molest. Yet claim that they are playing “fair” and the same rules. Even though they don’t follow the rules. Because males do not dress in a sexual way like they do. Yet are delusional narcissists who claim they do no wrong, and delusionally say males are the ones who are over-sexed. When males are only obsessed with sex because only 2% of adult males get approached by women. Males are under-sexed.

Feminists ban all prostitutes then complain if a man molests them or is horny…they are insane delusional narcissists who hate nature and believe nature does not exist.

Now, here is where me and Ecmandu disagree. I do not think all sexual encounters with females is rape. It is rare but sometimes females are the one who approach. Also, rape means there is no love. Rape means the woman fears, hates, and is disgusted by the person she has sex with. Usually because he is ugly or has a uninteresting personality. So if a woman loves a man it is not rape, it is ravishing which is different than rape.

Mostly, it has to do with spatial properties. Men are better with spatial things and women better at language, for sexual reasons. Its obvious because men are deformed and unsightly looking. Women are more sleek with curves and symmetry. So in order to enjoy sex with a man, the female must have hazy mind spatially. But her verbal mind just fine. Homosexuals same deal. More hazy. Less clear. Yet somehow Oscar Wilde great writer. It is really simple to see. Therefore women of high intelligence will be attracted to good looking men. Low intelligence willing to fuck uglier men. Women are the highest beauty. Lesbians tend to be more tomboyish and masculine. A certain masculine force of high intelligence. Therefore sex-slaves a way of dumbing down the mind. The longer one is a whore the dumber one becomes. Society hates rape because subconsciously they know it will dumb her down, erase her masculine virtue. Society wants to have masculine women to replace men at their jobs.

The other thing is, having kids doesn’t necessarily mean you are evil. Most people are degenerates who eat fat foods, breed 5 kids, and drive a polluting car, and support fake news and industrialist anti-nature ideas. But what if someone gave birth to the next Tesla. To make clean energy and save the planet. They would not be evil. Ghetto pple, people of low IQ, poor people, or people without high taste should be forced to have a 1 child policy. This will save the planet. Anyone who doesn’t listen to classical music should be forced to have only 1 kid. However if a poor person becomes rich or middle class, and they appreciate classical music, they will be allowed more than one. This cannot be faked because their brain will be scanned to determine the amount of pleasure the music gives.

Trixie,

The argument I make about rape is that a man needs to explain the 5,5,3 rule to a woman and she needs to understand it, in order for it to not be rape.

Otherwise it is manufactured consent.

Assuming they get wiser, they will realize that their consent was manufactured and thus violated.

…had the world also been a worse place in the past, none of us would have been born today either, as history would have took a different path either way.

But we were born, and we are here… and that is the beauty of the process of creation, to me…

Maybe for women it is. Since 98% of men only receive sexual intimacy from 1-5 women in a lifetime, they have a different perspective. Also considering it’s destroying the planet, they have a different perspective. I’m sure it’s wonderful for you!

Without approach escalation, women are just going to gravitate to 2% of males, either rich high IQ males, or dumbass hood males, and 98% of males will get nothing. If you are high IQ but lower class u will not get laid, they only like IQ if you are rich also. However if you are a low class dumbass you will get laid. Since there are more low class dumbasses than rich high IQs, idiocracy is inevitable in 500 years.

This was not at all a reply to the post you quoted.

Approach escalation is even more powerful than money … it is also raping the planet.

I’ll just assume that your reply was an amalgam of all my posts.

Women have yet in human history, consented to sex.

You know how hard it is to watch women holding hands and laughing with their rapists for people who know this truth … it’s disgusting.

Every woman thus far who had sex on earth has been raped.

Every man who has thus far had sex with women is a rapist.

That’s our stupid world history

…it is what it is, and that does not concern anybody else but the subject, who is not responsible for the destructive reaction of males. Do they not know any better? Oh, I forget… they’re not using their mind at this point, are they.

MagsJ,

I think you’re assuming that since only men who act out can be sexually intimate with women, that I have this huge sympathy and heart of compassion for those men. I don’t.

Also, a deeper truth about women is that they have something called the paradoxical effect or paradoxical aversion. There are no exceptions to this.

What this means is that if a man proves why he deserves sex more than others, women will blacklist him for sex. However, if a woman proves why she deserves sex more than others, men will be so moved by it, that they will feel passion to have sex with someone they ordinarily would eschew.

Women hate any attempt at explaining a merit system, because deep inside it triggers their denial system of picking the worst men for se .

It’s also about subjectification!

Men hearing a reasonable argument from a woman that she deserves sex will subjectify that woman more that objectify her, they’ll lower their other standards for women exponentially. Women hate to subjectify men. Loathe it. That’s why I often state that women objectify men more than men objectify women.

Well, that’s enough of that for now.

I said:

I meant:
…it is what it is, and that does not concern anybody else but the subject/the female, who is not responsible for the destructive reaction of males. Do they not know any better? Oh, I forget… they’re not using their mind at this point, are they.

I know that you have very little… if any, sympathy and heart of compassion for men who act out, to attract, and be sexually intimate with, women. As you can see by my small edit, in pink, it is the female that shouldn’t be held responsible for the destructive reaction of males, and females can also be destructive too… when they are spurned/don’t get their own way/another female gets the man or things they desire.

Oh the things females do too!

It’s more nuanced than that MagsJ.

We know how to force adolescent boys and girls to commit suicide with bullying. There’s a science to it.

Women giving players all the action is a form of quite severe bullying. Sexual neglect of good behavior, is perhaps the most primal form of bullying that there is.

Somewhere in every mans subconscious is that manufactured consent rape is what makes women the happiest.

The psychological fallout from this is vast …

One of the reasons for this is the immediate threat posed to consensual reality… it is a personal attack and threat on ones life.

Men react in a lot of different ways to this:

Homicidality
Suicidality
Or just shut up and manufacture the consent (rape women while they smile at you for it)

Evidence, for your entire post?

I don’t agree with your view on this matter, but it is yours to have… gleaned from your experiences, but it definitely does not apply across the board… nuanced or not.

Well studies on female sexuality state it outright.

I posted one of them here… I’ll look for it again.

This particular study defined sexual stratification as not the number of partners but as stratification of desirability.

Anyways, that’s not really important.

We are energetic beings that act as magnets.

Since I am the holder of the 5,5,3 rule, all I need to do is observe how the psychic field treats me, to find out how the population as a whole is with respect to me.

This type of thing may be beyond your experience.

I can tell you for sure, that if there was one woman in the world who resonated with not having manufactured consent rape, she would have found a way to me even if she was in an aboriginal village of 12 people. That truly is how the world works.

Again, you may not have access to this dimension of reality.

I can prove that the 5,5,3 rule circumvents manufactured consent, and I can prove I’m the only person on earth using it.

The next one is harder to prove, but I can tell you this:

All of us are pan-psychic beings with energy resonances …

A woman, would have figured out in their subconscious that I’d solve this problem in 2018, and she’d have been at my “metaphorical” doorstep 6 months ago. That’s the way existence works, among other ways

To be thorough, this study specifically talks about the paradoxical effect that women have.

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/do … 1&type=pdf

Please read above post.

What’s awful about these studies is that they bend over backwards to try not to be controversial.

But there are codes.

Mentioning the paradoxical effect, and knowing that when men compete for deserving sex causes way more peace on earth than we currently have (which is not in the study), what the authors are really saying is that women blacklist the number one topic for the relative peace of a consent violating zero sum reality. Basically, women are wired biologically to be anti peace. War. But MagsJ wants no responsibility to fall upon all women, or herself, so she disagrees - with facts from social science.

That’s why it’s considered manufactured consent rape, because who in their right mind would want more war and consent violation when the options for otherwise are clear and logical?

From this perspective, women are understood to have extremely low cognitive ages, which is statutory rape.

I know what we are.