Its been seven hours and fifteen days

see this is what I worry about. Even though some correct muslims told her to get proper guidance, its just true that loads of muslims perceive non muslims as disgusting. Because they are all about the 5 times washing and the washing of genitals after going to the toilet and not wiping but washing the anal cavities after defecation pardon my latin, if not with water then with sand, and not eating pork of course and all sorts of humbling cleanlinesses which just work quite well to make other people seem disgusting. Slobbering pigs. Indiscriminate boors. Ignorant characters built from blasphemes of all lifes subtleties, etcetera. Barbarians.

A friend of mine is a cargo vessel captain and he told me in Saudi Arabia where he delivered a drilling rig the Arabs put on gloves before they shook their hands.

Hahaha.

they’re gonna win man. I don’t blame em, if we don’t start taking ourselves a bit less seriously and see we are none of us better than Trump in the least.

why would the earf not favour them

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1ew9TvthU[/youtube]

if we vote against the rebirth of our own economy

Her life is in your hands dude.

Governor races are different though. I don’t care what people vote there they know best what they need locally.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5ATqITzHw
youtube.com/watch?v=ktw8DSU … xq&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=gmnhY3J … 0s&index=7

Yeah, not sure if embracing Muslim culture is the answer for someone like her. In Islam, mental illness is often seen as a sign of weak faith (that suggests a lot of praying), or a punishment for one’s sins, or even possession:
Other than lots of praying, the therapeutic treatment might look something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=MvcfwMFDSEg
youtube.com/watch?v=c0B-oeKXcU4

Chris Cornell did the song better.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-EF60neguk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuUDRU9-HRk[/youtube]

I’m not into guys but I won’t deny there is something so sexy about some Muslim guys. And also something so sexy about some Muslim girls.

It is almost a shame that they have to be so devout to their religion. I am not a fan of any of the Abrahamic religions and Muslim is an Abrahamic religion.

Also, you should take a shower after you shit. The toilet paper is not enough. Unless you got a lucky yellow turd. Unless you are depressed and want to stink because you lost hope. But Cleanliness is next to Godliness. After I shower I always feel psychopathic and devoid of negative emotion. Like I see bad things happen and feel no negativity. And it makes me feel good that I don’t have to suffer. But when I don’t shower I tend to dwell on the negative, consumed by pain and suffering. After a shower I feel like I can escape it and that I don’t have to suffer always.

I often shower cold because it just gives energy. But a hot shower is arguably, the greatest thing ever. The hot shower is probably a lot more influential than the wheel.

I agree about muslims, its very attractive religion, which is why it procreates so easily. Im saying were in deep trouble if we keep doing as if there couldn’t be a possible threat coming from a superior physical hygiene that has no intellectual hygiene. We need to integrate. Somehow it will be done because of pressures, the numbers don’t lie. But the law is that a muslim guy can marry a non muslim woman, but a muslim woman can not marry a non muslim guy. Thats a pretty brutal lockdown, evolution won’t break that down any time soon.

Make America great again has humility included, because America has work to do on itself. It was always so perfect. So glib as if nothing could be possibly wrong. Disgusting like a pig. Now it is at least aware of itself.

The religion is pretty repulsive and stone-agey. But some of the people who worship it are pretty hot. But you know what they say about prom queens and assholes.

True.

She is attempting to cling on to the little fame she has, it’s not a complete strategy but a sense of betrayal, in the midst of her lost innocence she feels disgust because she no longer has the beauty and talent to be loved, she feels hard done by as fame and fortune is relative generally to those things, now she is lashing out at the culture that made her, it is also rooted in self hate, now mix that with the feminist shit of modern day and white people are an easy target, the scapegoat, especially the white man. She is a baby who never grew up, this is her way of publicly denouncing her cultural connection, a way of gaining favorable acceptance into her new “tribe” so to speak. This really doesn’t have much to do with islam as much as it seems. This is her miserable projection seeking a social outlet. A typical toxic person who will face a terrible demise.

Maybe she’s just all down and out as a result of a catholic conspiracy because she ripped up that picture of the pope that time.