Keep your sexual misadventures to yourself!

Your sex life is none of our business.
If you believe you’ve been raped by someone, talk to your lawyer, therapist, friends and family about it, or if the accused is a colleague or fellow student, talk to management or the schoolboard about it, but keep it off (social) media.
This’s not an appropriate subject for public discourse.
If you have no evidence, you’re wasting everyone’s time and energy, and you’re not only damaging the accused’s life, which’s of course your intention, but you’re damaging their families lives, which may also be your intention.

And it’s absurd to try to get someone fired over something you can’t prove.

If you have evidence, hire a lawyer.
Only after the accused, particularly if they’re a public official, has been charged and convicted, does it become a proper subject for public discourse, and if you don’t have evidence shrugs.
Otherwise, you’re nothing but a trouble maker, spreading unfounded, malicious gossip and rumors.
This’s not something decent people of conscience do, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

And if you come forward with something decades after the fact when memories are hazy and whatever physical evidence there was, if any, has long since evaporated, you have no one to blame but yourself.
You can try to make excuses, like saying it was shameful for you to bring it up, so you kept it concealed, but really, you’re kind of being a coward, aren’t you?
Because if you what you say is true, you have allowed what this individual did to you, to probably do to other people.

Since progressive feminism (as opposed to other variants of feminism, such as conservative and libertarian feminism) has taken over our society, there’s hardly any shame in admitting you’ve been raped.
Most are more inclined to unthinkingly take the side of the ‘victim’ than the ‘perp’, showering them with attention, sympathy and donations, as has been more than demonstrated by ‘#me too’, incentivizing pathological liars to bare false witness by the thousands for generations to come, fueling a pandemic of mass rape hysteria.

This is America. The Consitution, BIll of Rights, never existed. If someone is accused of something, fire them immediately. After all, Profits over People. Don’t even ask their side of the story, just judge them, using your broken mind filled with McDonalds chemicals and phenalyn. No due process, no trial, in America people are guilty until proven innocent. Just like the Global Gulag.

I think that dudes who have been hit on or made uncomfortable by drunken fat women should join up with the metoo shit and start posting their grievances on twitter.

It’s like Jesus’s prophecy, the meekest and weakest shall inherit the earth.

I don’t want to bang a girl who’s physically bigger and stronger than me.

You know… people/strangers always tell me about their sexual misadventures, because… apparently, they feel that they can confide in me because I look nonjudgmental.

As an INTJ, I must protest their assumption and their use of me as an undesignated confidante, just so that they can ease their conscience, while my head gets filled with the thoughts of their various immoral acts. =;

Better to withdraw ones-self from society, and stick to familiar small circles of acquaintances.

In that case, if its girls you can give them to me. And if its smelly scruffy homeless men who haven’t bathed in months, then I feel sorry for you but you cannot give them to me, you’ll just have to deal with them on your own.

In that case, no worries, you can give them to me.

It’s mostly females, but you and I are not on the same continent, so I cannot send them your way, and guys offer me free drugs and sex… which I decline, and the trauma of it all now reconciled in my mind, and I can once again smile, free from the thought of it all.

I would say they confide in you simply because you are a stranger and a woman so there are no consequences for them when they do actually confess
You may very well have a non judgemental face but it is mere perception on their part as they really have no idea whether or not you will judge them

Or they want to test me, to see where I’m at, or tell me for shock value.

…but they say it none-the-less, and I, keep people at arms length because I don’t want to hear it.

I agree with the op!

Well, first off, if you were raped, that seems like an OK intention.
Assuming that people in positions of authority will or must act on your accusation is another thing. But calling out someone on something seems perfectly fine to me. If nothing else you may feel better - this is not clear at all, but I am sure some do feel better having done this. It might lead to someone else coming forward if there is a pattern, and this might feel good to them and perhaps they have evidence on their case. I don’t think the person who has been raped who comes forward is doing anything wrong. Some of the ways other people react to this can be and often is problematic.