Women cannot be "Strong" and VICTIMS at the same time...

America already voted though. This is what America wants.

pics.me.me/the-trump-family-nor … 987858.png

And that is exactly the problem with Royalist-ism. Putting someone else’s family first. Its like the cuckery of tabloids, always talking about the marriage of the Prince Charles or whoever he is. Letting us being ruled by rothschilds and Queens of England banning our guns. As bad as democracy is, monarchy is worse. It’s valuing someone elses family over your own.

Communists, Marxists, Lunatic-Liberal-Leftists, Feminists, have all worked together to destroy the American family unit, and debase the “white-male-patriarchy” for the last 50 years.

It should be no surprise, given the high amount of Divorce, single-mother families, resentiment, internal fighting, broken families, rate of Bastards, absentee parents, surrogate parents, that the majority of America now (spawning from broken-families) look to nobler examples rather than favor their own kin.

Because the American family unit is shattered, people lust for the Ideal of a family. Anybody/Anything that represents this Ideal (Trump’s family) will satisfy the hunger. The problem here, is immorality, including this #metoo movement, false accusations against Modern males, etc.

Women are to blame.

The “victims” are only pretending to be victims. They are actually the Perpetrators, the ones responsible.

When was the last US President, before Trump, to have sons?

Obama = daughters

Bush = daughters

Clinton = daughter

It was George Bush Sr. who had sons. So George Bush Sr. was the last ‘masculine’ US president. People wanted and voted for Trump (a vote for Masculinity).

Pandora is wrong, like usual.

Cannot really disagree with most of that.

Not sure if testosterone causes sons, and Bill Clinton is a masculine man.

I think it deeply affects the sperm count of ‘Y’ chromosomes. More testosterone = more ‘Y’ sperms in each ejaculation, so much higher chance for sons than daughters.

Modern males (feminine) ejaculate mostly ‘X’ chromosome sperms and so most likely will have daughters.

I think it may be some kind of subconscious awareness their life will suck as a man, if they are born as an adult in a society 20 years in the future, so they push out X chromosomes so they reincarnate as female. Lol.

The girl who blindly believes what her owners tell her.

Clinton a masculine man?
Have you seen his wife?

Only a total slave would be able to stand one afternoon with that… thing.

Great observation, I didn’t consider that before.

I’d have sex with her. Wouldn’t be my first choice, and I might be evil for having sex with someone so evil. Physically speaking shes a bit old but not too hard on the eyes. Anyway its a mute point, its obvious she didnt satisfy his needs as he was constantly finding himself cheating on her anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8KDvOrcYo

…because, obviously, the Trumps and the rich Chinese have the best interests of American people in mind.

I retract everything I said previously.

Women can be strong and noble.

Love exists.

I know this, because I fell in love with a strong and noble woman: Ebola-chan.

dailystormer.name/24-killed-by- … nd-uganda/

Thank you Ebola-chan, good luck Ebola-chan and I love you Ebola-chan.

Ivanka as the most competent person in the world to be the UN ambassador. Lol!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5YCf60r2Q

Ugh… the Asians and their fetishes…so superficial.
forward.com/schmooze/368454/why … -in-china/

Are you jealous or something?

How is she not competent?

Her father and family own billions in assets, and are not cowed or lured by money, favors, and popularity that other (truly CORRUPT) politicians are.

They do accept bribes and favors.

China
google.com/amp/s/www.indepe … html%3famp
Israel
salon.com/2018/02/23/gop-me … jerusalem/
Saudi Arabia
alwaght.com/en/News/116391/Saudi … 1bn-Report

Even IF that were true, which it’s not, since you don’t know, it still stands that Trump and Co. are less corrupt than traditional politicians, including Obama, Bush Jr, and the Clintons.

Mjuh.

You can’t think, can you?

But thats your problem girlie.

If you can’t think just look at the unemployment numbers. I know you don’t care shit about the reduction in torture in the world due to Trump so don’t look at that.

:frowning:

Surely you don’t deserve such a great president. But thats part of the generosity of the TRUMP

he is there even for the ingrates.

Trump reduced the amount of torture in the world?

My gut tells me its fake news. But im open minded. If you post evidence I will believe.