War: its successes and failures

There is no right or wrong. Might makes men say they are right and cut off the throat of those who would speak out in defiance. Then all the men say it. This sucks in my opinion but my opinion doesn’t matter.

Now that Ive said the cynical part I can go to war, point to my case. I want to speak out in favour of the good war.

Because I already got done saying what I think sucks, I can assume you know by the good war I don’t mean the type that is meant to smother voices in blood. I don’t think war is not ugly and horrid in the details. Therefore I think the goal of every war should be to get itself over with as fast as possible. So now I have a criterion actually, that I did not set out with. Yay for literacy! Anyway, the good war is the war which is over before you can say pappa got sauce on his pants. On the other hand, I was wondering if losing a war quickly is not just as good warwise as winning it swiftly. Because if it goes fast, then its bound to have been necessary as a correction in diplomatic relationship. So the good war is over fast and establishes what the power comparison is like and then everyone goes the shut the fuck up home and back to work. I think the Jewboys set the record when they blasted the opposition in as few days as it took their god to create the world but on the other hand they also have the longest war because it is stil going from the middle of the Bible or so that evens out. The good war definitely was the one the German empire made to create itself. That was Blitz-Krrrieg! and it worked because een though the nazoids lost the Germans still win. Thats ferocitude, foresightliness.

This is as far as my war knowledge about whats not entirely painful but also in a way beautiful goes this evening. Ciao bella ciao etc. Oh yeah the Octoberrevolution was pretty strong.

Can I hand the mic to a soldier? Cause I was never officially conscripted.

Interesting subject. Interesting point of your view, but according to my study in history, almost ALL WARS and bloody revolutions in last 250 years were carefully conspired by the powerful secret group (known as Illuminati) to gain over “their” political influence and wealth over the entire planet. By this point, the longer the war, the more astronomical wealth “they” will gain. It has very little to do with emotions like hatred. They definitely do not want short wars for sure unfortunately!

All wars have a thousand causes someone said and I believe it. Most wars have involvement of banks. Maybe all, since the banking system exists. Before banking it was just rich men like Crassus.
But even the sugar daddy of a war has to play with the cards the people give him. For example if Hitler was a conspiracy he still could only play the Germans in one way. Because they’re Germans and one way.

But yeah if I had a bank I would also have to worry, imagine it. Theres just, no way you can compete without being a total weasel about it. Fake money has to flow even faster to remain undetected. A war always needs bank loans so you’re set. Its damn sure that the wars were in accordance with the plans of many banks, but its not sure they had to do much work to arrange them. But you are right the longer the war is, the most likely it will be to be for profit of pure bloodsuckers. Bismarcks war was followed with WWI and WWII so it is likely some asshole did some crooked crap to lure people into it. The Hitlers blitzed it but they got carried away. But the Jews just smashed Goliath like David. Pretty cool stuff as far as war goes, by the book. So I don’t buy that conspiracy stuff about it was all set up by Rothschild to create Israel. I just think he saw faster where it was going like when he crashed the London stock exchange by lies and bought it. Probably Rothschild is cloned. Germany was deep in its own story, you can read Alfred Rosenberg and and Von List and Carl Jung and then you will see, the wars had to happen. Just, different than how they happened would have been better maybe. But it could have been worse.

So otherwise, Russian war is pretty strong. Now they own Crimea and it wasn’t even recognized as a war.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-konSUS_TA[/youtube]

this is one of these wars were money was made a lot… now the merchants packed up and moved.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktHn97hl0Cs[/youtube]