Fat women demanding love.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/ell.h-cdn.co/assets/16/27/768x1017/gallery-1467837454-screen-shot-2016-07-06-at-11621-pm.png

As you can tell, fat women ( otherwise known as morbidly obese beach whales ), are no longer begging society for acceptance but rather DEMANDING it now, in the pursuit of their passive aggressive constant crying whilst munching on chocolate biscuits, they are now making their way on front covers on magazine, this is not good and is clearly an act of aggression.

The other day, i was just strolling along the street walking towards the local shop, outside the shop they have a news/magazine stand and the first thing my eyes saw was some fat overgrown beast of a creature on the front page, my eyes they burn!.. i needed to sit down for a second to gather myself after being emotionally and sexually attacked on such levels.

Now it doesn’t take a genius to realize that these creatures are pretending to be human, masquerading trying to assimilate into society as if they are actually apart of it. Remember when they tried creating that fat acceptance group, really? trying to make men literally lower their standards to cater to their emotional well being as if that’s the most important thing…no understanding of sexual selection nor one thought about the harmful effects of their eating habits on children if they give birth, if their body’s still can… not only that but expecting us to cohabit as well, really?

Well, first and foremost we will need something like this…

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hbu.h-cdn.co/assets/15/38/1442503379-pet-bed.jpg

I would also like to place this poster on the ceiling to give myself emotional support and remind me that i am taking one for the team, the plus side is i can take the moral high ground when i am socializing and pride myself on empathy, and by maintaining a good contributing character to the well being of humanity.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gXwAAOSw-09Z7iVD/s-l300.jpg

However, I will of course hold on to my own personal space, because let’s just be honest their really wont be any space left in the entire house, now it wont be long until us men are legally forced into this cohabitation stuff, so a man cave is necessary for us where we can conserve oxygen, maintain mental health and to prevent our body’s from being physically absorbed and maybe even eaten…but do not worry because i have come up with strategies for survival in this circumstances.

Ok so back in the day, apparently European people never use to wash and as a result they stunk, so in order to mask the smell they wore fruit around their necks…i’m thinking if we wear fruit around our necks and put fruit/veg in the man cave and maybe even pictures of fruit/veg, then this will suffice as a great deterrent from her entering and naturally destroying things. Also when you don’t want to be forced to be intimate you can try wearing “fruit of loom” clothing which MAY work to keep her off you…

Ok guys you can say good bye to having your own personal chocolate stash, those days will be over. you might get away with hiding some chocolate orange as it has the word “orange” on it, but don’t hold your breath.

Also you going to have to install one of those stair lifting seat things, you know the ones that you find in your grandparents house and yea you will have to fold the seat up out of the way …everyday, expect to be hit with repair bills after it gets damage from her increasing weight…

OHHH you thought she will stay at the same weight did you? NOPE! We are talking a stone increase on a monthly basis…

Yup, and you know that nice two seater convertable roadster you have or was thinking about getting…, got to go! because now you’ll need storage capacity like this…

http://www.eecm.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/full-cargo-van.jpg

Just some helpful survival tips for us guys to get ready for a very scary future…

Fat people love food more than they love other people. Moreover, since being fat is unhealthy, they love food more than they love themselves. So why should anybody love them?

They don’t care that they do damage to their own body, they don’t care that they insult the senses of other people with their disgusting rolls of fat, so why should anybody even care about them?

ikr

Greatest thread of all time.

I accept fat people, I mean no ones perfectly healthy, and/or attractive, nor is health and beauty permanent, but what I won’t accept is the idea that fat people are as healthy as slim people, or the idea that unhealthy people are, can or should be as attractive as healthy people.
They aren’t, can’t and shouldn’t be.

Also, when morbidly obese people go out in public, they should cover up, dress modestly.
No one wants to see that.
I mean sure, technically they have the right to dress immodestly, just as I have the right to not bathe for 6 months, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t bathe for 6 months, or that there won’t be necessary social consequences if I don’t.

Also, if your child is morbidly obese because you’re overfeeding them, I think I consider that child abuse, and if you refuse to change, perhaps your child should be confiscated.

I find it interesting that the fat acceptance movement is predominantly a women’s movement that has close ties to feminism.
We don’t hear poor, scrawny, short men complaining how few, if any women find them attractive, even tho they may be of decent character, and if/when they do complain, women as a collective and society laugh at them, or accuse them of misogyny.
When men feel insecure, it’s men’s problem, when women feel insecure…it’s men’s problem.
Women claim they just want equality, and yet they want absolutely nothing to do with being held accountable for their shortcomings whatsoever.
I find the double-standards, hypocrisy, misandry and women’s collective bitchiness appalling, and rightfully so.
Men are free to love and be attracted to whomever they wish, for whatever reasons they wish.
If you can’t find a guy you want to date you…lower your standards, or lose some weight.

I hear men in all categories of attractiveness bitching about women being bitches, going for bad guys, being shallow, being frigid, being golddiggers, breaking up for them for the ‘wrong’ reasons, not prioritizing the goodness of their hearts. I mean, seriously, I hear this all the time when I encounter men not amongst my close friends. The short, poor scrawny men tend not to focus on their appearance, but rather on what is wrong with the women - for example that they are shallow or go for bad guys or are golddiggers. I mean, they don’t lead with their own shortcomings, but it is implicit in their complaints. And these dicussions are often also general - women are like that, as opposed to the specific bithing about a specific woman who done them wrong.

And women do this also with a different though overlapping set of complaints. There are people who understand why they are rejected, there are people who have good complaints, but in general I see men and women both bitching their asses off about the other sex, and usually with little insight about their own contributions to the problems.

You may notice this also, but when I see a thread like this it seems like women are the ones who expect to be considered attractive regardless AS OPPOSED TO MEN. And that I laugh at…

I see all sorts of assholes, unemployed, socially inept, callous, pathetic men blaming women for their not getting sex or love. And most of these guys put in much less effort to be attractive - emotionally or physically - then the women they bitch about.

Not on the planet I live on. I see men blaming women all the time when they feel insecure. Not that they say that. They tend to present themselves as angry.

And seriously the OP of this thread is vitimized in some miraculous way by fat women on the covers of magazines. I mean, who the fuck needs to look at the covers of women’s magazines. I am disgusted by a whole range of appearances in society and societal artifacts that I must navigate around every day.

You learn not to rest you eye on things you don’t like to look at.

I mean, this is a problem?

Fat women on magazine covers? Fat women want him to accept them?

That should not make the top 1000 of problems and challenges unless you live in a nudist colony for overweight people.

People want all sorts of shit.

And how many women go into their high schools with guns to show everyone who did not treat them like they wanted to be treated how much rage they got about not getting what they wanted?

Don’t look at the magazines. Don’t read articles where people are demanding you to feel a certain way. Find a real problem/challenge.

@Karpel

I would date an obese woman (but not morbidly obese) if she had other qualities I found attractive, but I’d rather date a slim woman with other qualities I found attractive.
So long as fat culture doesn’t have a problem with that, I don’t have a problem with it, but from what I’ve read, much of fat culture believes fatness is just as healthy as slimness, or shouldn’t be a factor in attractiveness, and that’s ridiculous, perhaps for a tiny minority of men, it’s true, but not the vast majority.
And some men wouldn’t date an obese woman no matter how attractive she was as a person, and that’s their prerogative, plenty of guys will, just as there’s nothing wrong with women who won’t date unemployed, or short, scrawny men.

Women complain more about men and everything in general than men.
And women’s complaining about men and things is taken seriously by society, colleges, universities, government and media, whereas men’s is laughed at, or vehemently institutionally and collectively opposed.
Men’s bitching is mostly relegated to bars, locker rooms and internet forums such as these where they can remain anonymous, whereas women’s bitching is not only tolerated, but encouraged, sanctioned and glorified as the antidote for nearly all men’s and societies social ills.

I mean you can take a course in university called women or gender studies, which’s essentially little more than women bitching about men and society, pretentiously dressed up as something edified, and intellectual, when it’s anything but.
If you even suggested that perhaps there ought to be a men’s studies at universities, you’d be met with laughter, or else branded a misogynist, a rape apologist, a Nazi and so on.

I personally don’t have a problem with fat women on the covers of magazines, or with there being a fat culture, so long as the culture doesn’t believe society owes them something, other than basic respect.
Men don’t owe it to fat women, to look passed their weight, if they don’t want to.

Firstly, while men may commit more mass murder than women, it’s still a tiny minority of men who’re mass murderers, one in millions.

Secondly, while bitchiness is infinitely more difficult to quantify than murder, and not all women are bitches, in my opinion women bitch more about men and society in general than men do about women, because biology, because men don’t menstruate or go through menopause, and because men are taught to be tough and take more responsibility for themselves and their lives than women.
And bitchiness is not trivial, it does serious damage to men, and women, to relationships, and society at large.

Thirdly, men are more heroic than women, we’re more likely to save women, and men from male, and female murderers.
Men make up the vast majority of police, firemen, rescue workers, paramedics, surgeons and so on, whereas women make up the majority of nurses, therapists, teachers and so forth.

I dated like, let me see, 4 fat chicks one time. 2 were online, 2 were real life. Never got laid with any of them. The two in real life constantly abused me and did not treat me right. One was self-absorbed in their career and nothing else. The other was just mean-spirited, dishonest, and callous to everyone. The 2 online chicks were nice to me, but the second one dumped me over some religious argument. The first one, just I kind of got bored of the online ship and we mutually decided the relationship was just getting too boring.

I’m sure there are people who think people should go against their own reactions, but I donTknow how widespread this is. In general I think that we are trained a lot what to be attracted to and what not to be. I do not mean that without training we would find overweight women or men as attractive, but that there is training involved. This training traditionally was aimed more at what men should find attractive, meaning therefore what women should live up to. If we look at movies, it is much more likely that a not so attractive, but charismatic man, will be with a beautiful woman, then the reverse equivalent. And the images of women we are bombarded with tend to fit in a more narrow range than those of men. There have been countertrends. Men being cut and extremely well trained is much more normal in film and magazines than it was when I was a kid. You can get away, as a man, with being fairly unattractive, but you better be fucking muscular.

I just don’t see this and I don’t for example, see this here at this forum. I hear men talking about how stuck up, prudish, judgmental, cold women are all the time. I hear them complaining about individual women who do not go out with them all the time.

There is definitely truth to this. When I was younger it was not like this. I don’t think men complain less about women, but I do think we have entered a much more feminist period where the complaints of women have been given the center.

Which is dumb. There were courses, again when I was younger, in men’s ___________. And this was even seen as potentially good in feminism. Not anymore.

I agree with the last. It’s just, right now fat women will still be treated less well than slim women - as will fat men for that matter. They will be looked down on and judged - of course, also by other women. It will affect their careers, their social lives and probably treatment in a lot of private sector type situations wehre they are customers. Fat people are treated less well. Women who are identified with their looks more than men, I would think more so. A fat man with a slim beautiful woman might get some looks. A fat woman with slim beautiful man at her side will get more. What could he possibly see in her. Whereas the woman will be assumed to have found something else: money, a charismatic, intelligent mate, or some other side qualities. At least in white culture a man going out with a fat women is taking a social status hit. A woman might or might not.

Yeah, I was ranging wide on this one. I just felt like the OP was hysterical. The guy is being victimized by fat women wanting to be loved. I mean, that is a problem one can easily avoid.

I agree, bitchiness, and I would add to that bitchiness’ effects, are harder to track and quantify. Perhaps it is just my odd corner of things, but in my now getting fairly long life I hear men and women complaining about the opposite sex ALL THE TIME. I may have a skewed view because of my particular against statistics experiences, but that’s what I have experienced.

It was not a very good line of response I took, though I did react to the hysteria of the OP. It’s not a line I would take against most people around this issue. I really just wanted to introduce a real problem. I am not saying that men are worse than women. In general, I do think that if a man has decided you did him wrong, a women is in much more danger than a man would be if a woman came to the opposite conclusion.

We have the OP writer acting as if some kind of force is being used on him. Some fat women, no doubt supported more by other women then men, are upset that they are not seen as beautiful or attractive. Are treated as medical problems. It’s so easy to solve this problem. There are societal issues, some of which you mentioned, where men in general cannot avoid being painted a certain way. That’s getting into real issue territory. That anyone will actually make this guy go out with a fat women is just way too slippery slope for me, and without that, it just seems like a non-issue to me.

I think men and women complain each other a nearly equal amount, its just that men are socially ostracized for criticizing women whereas women receive praise and validation for criticizing men. Thus males tend to hide their resentment of women on society on their mains and post about it online in forums which are more anonymous and free. That is why you see more male complaining and resentment in online forums, because in the public space they have to pretend to go along with all the marxist dogma.

The OP’s sentiments are not as simple as you make them out to be. There are several factors, one being that fat women demand a Mr. Perfect while still being fat. The dillemna of males is a bit different, low status males are generally willing to date fat chicks, yet fat chicks refuse to date low status males, and expect fit and high status males to lust after them. This creates a kind of double standard that irritated the OP. Its part of a bigger thing, the marxist agenda to shame anything masculine and to forcefully cater to anything that’s female. Female’s mating behavoirs are guilty of many of the Marxist nono’s: Racism, sexism, ageism, mental-health-ism, lookism, poor-discrimination, fat-discrimination, transphobia, homophobia, etc. But get a free pass to violate their own dogma, because Marxism has to engineer itself so that it caters to females. Thus females can have any kind of one-way morality of “do as I say not as I do”. Women can say they refuse to date any man who isn’t as handsome as Johnny Depp, and get thunderous applause. But if a male even uses the number rating system to rate a woman, he gets called a pig or dinosaur.

And even then, its still not as simple as that. There is another component, fat acceptance, that promotes disease and decay. Promoting that a fat unhealthy lifestyle is just as valid as a healthy lifestyle and should be respected. I’m a bit overweight. Me being a bit overweight makes me feel unhealthy and lethargic. So imagine how bad it would feel to be 600 pounds. It would be like a kind of hell on earth. They need help, not praise and celibration.

Some fat women may well do this. Some fat men do this. I see more fat men with good looking wives/girlfriends than I do the reverse. I hear unattractive men describing women as shallow for not going for them.

I have very different experiences. I saw fat girls in high school going out with low status men with regularlity. It was part of low status going with low status. The guys might be nerds (in the wrong way) or not very attractive or just plain considered geeks. And I have seen this at every stage of age going up to now.

So these were Marxist fat women? I see men and women being shallow and exclusive, though in different ways. I see unattractive men with attractive women much more than the reverse. I hear fat and unattractive men calling women shallow bitches and never even workign on their hygience, those things they can control. This is not to say men are worse. I see both sides in general as pretty shallow and men and women having different though overlapping shallows.

Yes, today woman can be more public - as in through media - about their rating systems. That is a real difference.

But I just don’t see the OP as victimized by the expectations of some fat women. It seems to me it is utterly ignorable. And those fat women will be shit on in many contexts, by both women and men, often subtely but also with real life consequences. I just can’t see them as significant oppressors. There are men who are being victimized in the current climate, but it is not men who have to walk by magazine racks on the way to buy whatever they want, where these fat women on covers of magazines have the temerity to think they are not hideous. And then if they do go ahead and demand they be considered attractive - I don’t know how this plays out in any concrete way for the OP - he can just not ask them out.

I really doubt there are 600 pound women on magazine covers demanding to be considered beautiful. In other eras women were considered attractive at weights that up until 2000 would have been considered overweight. It was skinny ass shit. Now the range is wider which I think is generally good. If you are attracted to one legged women or only two legged women, that is what you are attracted to and no one should hassle you. And yes, if they start coming to my residence and saying that I should leave my wife because she is traditionally attractive…fuck them. Fat acceptance can go too far, sure, but fat people have a harder time getting jobs, getting raises, being taken seriously. All sorts of shit that has nothing to do with our great concern for their health is dumped on them, often without people even realizing they dismissed the fat person for no good reason. A few fat people may think that we should be attracted to them if we are not, but I will fucking bet you at least half of those fat people are men.

Here we are in a philosophy forum. I just did a search of threads with women in the title…

Here are some recent ones…

Fat women demanding love
Women are evil without motive
Should women be protected by their own stupidity
Women choose rapists, murderers, thieves for sex
All women are asexual or lesbians
The modern woman’s narcissism
End women’s suffrage
Women have extreme entitlement when it comes to social attitudes
Lack of feminine women in society
Women are full of shit
Killing women is natural and healthy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^special note for that one
Women are psychotic narcissists
Transactionary Prosititute natue of women
women cause war

That’s going just by titles, first pages of searches. Some of these threads may have some philosophical value. But here we have men managing to criticize ALL WOMEN. I did a search for threads with Men in the title. Some of these also condemned all women. I find none where all men are condemned or judged.
And sure, philosophy forums attract more men than women, it just seems like something is being skewed way out of proportion.

A lot of men have a generalized hatred of women.

I just don’t buy the fat women running rampage over our freedoms implications of the OP, and the seeming not noticing by the OPs apologists how common hatred of women amongst men is and how blanket that hate is.

You’re acting like its a mystery when there is no mystery.

I told you before, males aren’t allowed to criticize women in public or on Facebook. So they concentrate their resentment online in forums like these.

Males build up resentment because of how women treat them. Women tend to be cliquey and overly sensitive. And have a double standard of morality. To summarize, they tend to be hostile and abusive. But society tends to only notice the backlashers, ie. school shooters. They notice the school shooters but fail to notice the build up of abuse from the school that lead to the massacre.

And this is what you are doing right now. Focusing on the tail end, the backlash. Not recognizing the instigators, the cause of this backlash, which are usually women.

Because what you see is TV. Television. King of Queens. Family Guy. Jokes. Comedy TV.

In my experience fat guys often get rejected in real life. In my experience when I see people at restaurants all the couples I see are athletic, fit, jocky men. And all the fat women I know have a list of guys waiting at her door. If a fat woman is single its because she views every man who wants her as beneath her.

I noticed this too. Girls are different from women. They are less bitchy than women. After a certain age girls start turning into cold blooded reptilians.

These unnattractive men are probably rich or high status or good at being con artists or something. Or it could be that you are a heterosexual and you just view all men as unnattractive in general. And it just sounds like you have tunnel vision. Because everyone knows even ugly girls will get a full inbox in dating sites. But a male has to be a perfect specimen to get any natural attention.

The OP isn’t generally interested in having sex with fat chicks. The OP is just commenting on something that is double-standard and cognitively irritating about society.

You’d be surprised. I remember there was thing, about a 700 pound woman being a model or something.

@Karpel

It’s some combo of nature, and nurture, like anything.

We always trained women to seek out the right men, just as much, if not more so than we trained men to seek out the right women.
Society has always been very, very protective of its daughters, if anything more so than its sons.
After all, sons are suppose to be strong, they don’t need protecting.
Perhaps we taught boys to pay more attention to girls looks, and girls men’s wallets.

But is the charismatic man broke, or does he have a good job, and drive a nice car?

When’re we going to see more films encouraging men to be gigolos and women sugar mamas?

Of course traditionally women’s work was to take care of the household, whereas men had to go out and make a living, taking on all kinds of jobs, producing more diversity character.
Is diversity a good thing.
Or is homogeneity?
Perhaps it’s better to know exactly what’s expected of you.
Men had to guess, try on many different roles, whereas women had the security and stability of always knowing what they’ll do, and who they’ll be.

Right, and why is any of this a problem?
Women value men for their brawn, brains and bank account, men value women for their beauty, heart and cooking, I mean who cares?
Why are feminists always on attack mode?

And I can’t imagine how bad things will be for young men growing up a generation or two from now, if we keep heading in this deleterious direction.

While I personally try to treat everyone with respect, a Social Darwinist will tell you we evolved to value the healthy, in this case slim, over the sick, in this case fat, whereas a socialist will tell you the opposite, we evolved to take care of the needy, or we should anyway, contrary to some of our instincts.
So what should we do?
Go out of our way to make the sick feel comfortable and welcome, or try to shame them into changing?
Again, I try to treat everyone with respect, but it’s impossible to treat everyone unequivocally equal, and not necessarily healthy for society either, because you permit sickness to proliferate.
I think it’s an interesting discussion and there are points to be made on both sides.

But don’t you see…this too is an attack on men.
A very subtle attack, but an attack no less.
We just want love, how could you deny us that?

Pay attention, what they’re implying is men aren’t paying sufficient attention to women’s other qualities, like their character, intellect and so on, because they’re paying excessive attention to their looks.
In other words, men are bad, shallow, superficial, and they want us to change.

Now Is it men’s fault we pay as much attention to women’s looks as we do, or is it women’s fault…or no one’s?
Assuming men do pay more attention to women’s looks than women pay attention to men’s, maybe if women developed their intellect and character more, we would start noticing them more for that.
Conversely, maybe if women stopped putting so much time and energy into their hair and makeup, we would start noticing them less for that.
Maybe it’s women’s fault, for neglecting their intellect and character, and focusing too much on their looks.
With feminism, mainstream media and many-most women, the onus is always on men, never on women.

But why should this even be a problem in the first place?
The sexes are different, women are more into erotica, men porn, women are more into drama, men action and adventure.
Why shouldn’t men notice women more for their physical beauty?
Why should we be attracted to them in the same way they’re supposedly attracted to us?

Now, suppose men started noticing women mostly or wholly for their intellect and character.
Why then all the bimbos would be crying misogyny, we can never win!

I mean you don’t see men saying, well you notice us for how much money we make more than for our character, intellect and so on.
I mean yea, I’m sure there’s some men out there making that complaint, but no one takes them seriously, or else they’re accused of misogyny.

And who’re women to tell men how much value they have?
Men have been sleeping with women since the dawn of mankind, we know how much value they have, through and through.
Ultimately it’s up to A consumer (men) to decide how much value B commodity (women) has for them, just as it’s up to B consumer (women) to decide how much value A commodity (men) has for them.
If the customer isn’t happy, and you really want to make the sale, you don’t call him an idiot, you pull out all stops and go the extra mile to win him over, develop yourself, be nicer to him.

Apparently men don’t need to tell women how much value we have, they must value us a whole lot, enough to attempt to persuade us they have more value than they think we think they have.
You think someone supposedly brimming, teaming with value wouldn’t have to shout it from the rooftops, that it’d be readily apparent.
And if men are really such pigs, who’re only interested in women for their looks, why would fat women, or women in general want them anyway?
What does that say about women, that they’re willing to shack up with such ‘vermin’?

Women are trying to socially engineer men into what they want us to be, instead of accepting us for what we are, and not just a little here and there, now and then, but across the board, it’s all you hear about in the media.
These are attacks upon men and masculinity.
What else could this be called besides misandry, the hatred of men?

Some studies suggest women initiate domestic violence against men just as often as men women, tho women are more likely to report it.
Now why would women, the physically weaker sex, initiate domestic violence against men, the physically stronger sex, just as often as men women?
I think because they don’t expect to get hit back.
And many men won’t hit them back, because it’s in their nature to protect women, or because they’ve been conditioned by society never to hit women, whereas it’s not as much in women’s nature to protect men, and women haven’t been conditioned by society never to hit men.
And men soon learn there are dire social and legal consequences for striking women, whereas women soon learn the opposite lesson: there are little-no social or legal consequences for striking men.

How often do men get their girlfriends to beat up other women for them?
Almost never.
But women often use some men to beat up other men.
By tugging on our heartstrings and playing the victim card, women are able to manipulate society into coming to their rescue, regardless of whether they’ve been genuinely wronged or not.
If you attack a woman, or often even if you just do something she doesn’t like, all of society is against you, but if a woman attacks a man, often he won’t even have his own support, let alone societies.
Women are the more physically vulnerable sex, but make no mistake, they are very powerful, it’s just that their power is indirect, and covert.
Society downplays just how much power women have, and despite it, they still somehow manage to come across as the victimized sex, making them all the more powerful still.

And when women do get, directly physically and verbally violent (instead of using a conduit), their violence tends to be more insidious.
A woman will take verbal jabs at her man all day long, until he explodes and calls her a bitch or cunt in the evening, or she’ll push, shove or slap him during arguments, then act surprised when after dealing with this night after night, he can’t take it anymore and slams her head into a wall.
And of course if she’s still conscious, she’ll shame him for that too, and he’ll probably feel sorry for her.
She’ll weaponize it,hold it over his head,threatening to sick the police on him if he doesn’t give into her demands.
Some women deliberately provoke men in this way, so they can shame or scare them into capitulation afterwards.
We don’t really pay all that much attention, if any, to the verbal jabs, or pushing, shoving and slapping leading up to men losing it, we just notice the men losing it, shouting bitch or cunt from the top of his lungs in public, or smashing her head against the wall, her more quantitative violence goes unnoticed, or ignored.

Has womankind forgotten the proverb: you win more bees with honey than with vinegar?

Yeah on paper it doesn’t make sense. They expect males to cooperate and obey their Marxist dystopia, while simultaneously treating males worse and worse each day and continuously finding new roads to interfere with their pursuit of happiness.

But on the other hand, there seems to be a limitless supply of cucks, to continue to fuel the dystopia.

Pure aesthetic appreciation is a later development of civilization. Outside of it the only value that matters is survival, and in the wild (or even early stages of civilization) fat = survival. If civilization collapses, all the skinny bitches will die off, no matter how “beautiful”, “elegant” or “ethereal” they may appear to men.
Then, we’ll be back to this again: ancient-origins.net/news-hi … key-006663

And you don’t love them because they are beautiful or inspire some otherworldly poetic visions in you, you value and worship them because your basic survival and existence depends on them, and all the qualities (read - fat) that give them advantage at survival and successful reproduction. So stop being such picky faggots; were it not for civilization that created the likes of you (clueless dreamers), this would be the best and the most realistic option you could ever hope for.

Piss the wrong man off, you’ll get beaten up.
Piss the wrong woman off, and she’ll attempt to destroy your life by falsely accusing you of rape.
See: Me Too Movement.
That’s ‘girl power’ (female privilege) for yuh, not to be taken lightly.