Fat women demanding love.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Fat women demanding love.

Postby mannequin01 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:13 pm

https://hips.hearstapps.com/ell.h-cdn.co/assets/16/27/768x1017/gallery-1467837454-screen-shot-2016-07-06-at-11621-pm.png

As you can tell, fat women ( otherwise known as morbidly obese beach whales ), are no longer begging society for acceptance but rather DEMANDING it now, in the pursuit of their passive aggressive constant crying whilst munching on chocolate biscuits, they are now making their way on front covers on magazine, this is not good and is clearly an act of aggression.

The other day, i was just strolling along the street walking towards the local shop, outside the shop they have a news/magazine stand and the first thing my eyes saw was some fat overgrown beast of a creature on the front page, my eyes they burn!.. i needed to sit down for a second to gather myself after being emotionally and sexually attacked on such levels.

Now it doesn't take a genius to realize that these creatures are pretending to be human, masquerading trying to assimilate into society as if they are actually apart of it. Remember when they tried creating that fat acceptance group, really? trying to make men literally lower their standards to cater to their emotional well being as if that's the most important thing..no understanding of sexual selection nor one thought about the harmful effects of their eating habits on children if they give birth, if their body's still can.. not only that but expecting us to cohabit as well, really?

Well, first and foremost we will need something like this..

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hbu.h-cdn.co/assets/15/38/1442503379-pet-bed.jpg

I would also like to place this poster on the ceiling to give myself emotional support and remind me that i am taking one for the team, the plus side is i can take the moral high ground when i am socializing and pride myself on empathy, and by maintaining a good contributing character to the well being of humanity.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gXwAAOSw-09Z7iVD/s-l300.jpg

However, I will of course hold on to my own personal space, because let's just be honest their really wont be any space left in the entire house, now it wont be long until us men are legally forced into this cohabitation stuff, so a man cave is necessary for us where we can conserve oxygen, maintain mental health and to prevent our body's from being physically absorbed and maybe even eaten...but do not worry because i have come up with strategies for survival in this circumstances.

Ok so back in the day, apparently European people never use to wash and as a result they stunk, so in order to mask the smell they wore fruit around their necks...i'm thinking if we wear fruit around our necks and put fruit/veg in the man cave and maybe even pictures of fruit/veg, then this will suffice as a great deterrent from her entering and naturally destroying things. Also when you don't want to be forced to be intimate you can try wearing "fruit of loom" clothing which MAY work to keep her off you..

Ok guys you can say good bye to having your own personal chocolate stash, those days will be over. you might get away with hiding some chocolate orange as it has the word "orange" on it, but don't hold your breath.

Also you going to have to install one of those stair lifting seat things, you know the ones that you find in your grandparents house and yea you will have to fold the seat up out of the way ..everyday, expect to be hit with repair bills after it gets damage from her increasing weight..

OHHH you thought she will stay at the same weight did you? NOPE! We are talking a stone increase on a monthly basis...

Yup, and you know that nice two seater convertable roadster you have or was thinking about getting.., got to go! because now you'll need storage capacity like this...

http://www.eecm.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/full-cargo-van.jpg

Just some helpful survival tips for us guys to get ready for a very scary future...
mannequin01

Re: Fat women demanding love.

Postby Thanathots » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:03 am

Fat people love food more than they love other people. Moreover, since being fat is unhealthy, they love food more than they love themselves. So why should anybody love them?

They don't care that they do damage to their own body, they don't care that they insult the senses of other people with their disgusting rolls of fat, so why should anybody even care about them?
Thanathots

Postby mannequin01 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:02 am

ikr
mannequin01

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:26 am

Greatest thread of all time.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Gloominary » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 am

I accept fat people, I mean no ones perfectly healthy, and/or attractive, nor is health and beauty permanent, but what I won't accept is the idea that fat people are as healthy as slim people, or the idea that unhealthy people are, can or should be as attractive as healthy people.
They aren't, can't and shouldn't be.

Also, when morbidly obese people go out in public, they should cover up, dress modestly.
No one wants to see that.
I mean sure, technically they have the right to dress immodestly, just as I have the right to not bathe for 6 months, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't bathe for 6 months, or that there won't be necessary social consequences if I don't.

Also, if your child is morbidly obese because you're overfeeding them, I think I consider that child abuse, and if you refuse to change, perhaps your child should be confiscated.

I find it interesting that the fat acceptance movement is predominantly a women's movement that has close ties to feminism.
We don't hear poor, scrawny, short men complaining how few, if any women find them attractive, even tho they may be of decent character, and if/when they do complain, women as a collective and society laugh at them, or accuse them of misogyny.
When men feel insecure, it's men's problem, when women feel insecure...it's men's problem.
Women claim they just want equality, and yet they want absolutely nothing to do with being held accountable for their shortcomings whatsoever.
I find the double-standards, hypocrisy, misandry and women's collective bitchiness appalling, and rightfully so.
Men are free to love and be attracted to whomever they wish, for whatever reasons they wish.
If you can't find a guy you want to date you...lower your standards, or lose some weight.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 am

Gloominary wrote:We don't hear poor, scrawny, short men complaining how few, if any women find them attractive, even tho they may be of decent character, and if/when they do complain, women as a collective and society laugh at them, or accuse them of misogyny.
I hear men in all categories of attractiveness bitching about women being bitches, going for bad guys, being shallow, being frigid, being golddiggers, breaking up for them for the 'wrong' reasons, not prioritizing the goodness of their hearts. I mean, seriously, I hear this all the time when I encounter men not amongst my close friends. The short, poor scrawny men tend not to focus on their appearance, but rather on what is wrong with the women - for example that they are shallow or go for bad guys or are golddiggers. I mean, they don't lead with their own shortcomings, but it is implicit in their complaints. And these dicussions are often also general - women are like that, as opposed to the specific bithing about a specific woman who done them wrong.

And women do this also with a different though overlapping set of complaints. There are people who understand why they are rejected, there are people who have good complaints, but in general I see men and women both bitching their asses off about the other sex, and usually with little insight about their own contributions to the problems.

You may notice this also, but when I see a thread like this it seems like women are the ones who expect to be considered attractive regardless AS OPPOSED TO MEN. And that I laugh at...

I see all sorts of assholes, unemployed, socially inept, callous, pathetic men blaming women for their not getting sex or love. And most of these guys put in much less effort to be attractive - emotionally or physically - then the women they bitch about.

When men feel insecure, it's men's problem, when women feel insecure...it's men's problem.
Not on the planet I live on. I see men blaming women all the time when they feel insecure. Not that they say that. They tend to present themselves as angry.

And seriously the OP of this thread is vitimized in some miraculous way by fat women on the covers of magazines. I mean, who the fuck needs to look at the covers of women's magazines. I am disgusted by a whole range of appearances in society and societal artifacts that I must navigate around every day.

You learn not to rest you eye on things you don't like to look at.

I mean, this is a problem?

Fat women on magazine covers? Fat women want him to accept them?

That should not make the top 1000 of problems and challenges unless you live in a nudist colony for overweight people.

People want all sorts of shit.

And how many women go into their high schools with guns to show everyone who did not treat them like they wanted to be treated how much rage they got about not getting what they wanted?
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:31 am

mannequin01 wrote:https://hips.hearstapps.com/ell.h-cdn.co/assets/16/27/768x1017/gallery-1467837454-screen-shot-2016-07-06-at-11621-pm.png

As you can tell, fat women ( otherwise known as morbidly obese beach whales ), are no longer begging society for acceptance but rather DEMANDING it now, in the pursuit of their passive aggressive constant crying whilst munching on chocolate biscuits, they are now making their way on front covers on magazine, this is not good and is clearly an act of aggression.

The other day, i was just strolling along the street walking towards the local shop, outside the shop they have a news/magazine stand
Don't look at the magazines. Don't read articles where people are demanding you to feel a certain way. Find a real problem/challenge.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:25 pm

@Karpel

You may notice this also, but when I see a thread like this it seems like women are the ones who expect to be considered attractive regardless AS OPPOSED TO MEN. And that I laugh at...

I would date an obese woman (but not morbidly obese) if she had other qualities I found attractive, but I'd rather date a slim woman with other qualities I found attractive.
So long as fat culture doesn't have a problem with that, I don't have a problem with it, but from what I've read, much of fat culture believes fatness is just as healthy as slimness, or shouldn't be a factor in attractiveness, and that's ridiculous, perhaps for a tiny minority of men, it's true, but not the vast majority.
And some men wouldn't date an obese woman no matter how attractive she was as a person, and that's their prerogative, plenty of guys will, just as there's nothing wrong with women who won't date unemployed, or short, scrawny men.

Not on the planet I live on. I see men blaming women all the time when they feel insecure. Not that they say that. They tend to present themselves as angry.

Women complain more about men and everything in general than men.
And women's complaining about men and things is taken seriously by society, colleges, universities, government and media, whereas men's is laughed at, or vehemently institutionally and collectively opposed.
Men's bitching is mostly relegated to bars, locker rooms and internet forums such as these where they can remain anonymous, whereas women's bitching is not only tolerated, but encouraged, sanctioned and glorified as the antidote for nearly all men's and societies social ills.

I mean you can take a course in university called women or gender studies, which's essentially little more than women bitching about men and society, pretentiously dressed up as something edified, and intellectual, when it's anything but.
If you even suggested that perhaps there ought to be a men's studies at universities, you'd be met with laughter, or else branded a misogynist, a rape apologist, a Nazi and so on.

And seriously the OP of this thread is vitimized in some miraculous way by fat women on the covers of magazines.

I personally don't have a problem with fat women on the covers of magazines, or with there being a fat culture, so long as the culture doesn't believe society owes them something, other than basic respect.
Men don't owe it to fat women, to look passed their weight, if they don't want to.

And how many women go into their high schools with guns to show everyone who did not treat them like they wanted to be treated how much rage they got about not getting what they wanted?

Firstly, while men may commit more mass murder than women, it's still a tiny minority of men who're mass murderers, one in millions.

Secondly, while bitchiness is infinitely more difficult to quantify than murder, and not all women are bitches, in my opinion women bitch more about men and society in general than men do about women, because biology, because men don't menstruate or go through menopause, and because men are taught to be tough and take more responsibility for themselves and their lives than women.
And bitchiness is not trivial, it does serious damage to men, and women, to relationships, and society at large.

Thirdly, men are more heroic than women, we're more likely to save women, and men from male, and female murderers.
Men make up the vast majority of police, firemen, rescue workers, paramedics, surgeons and so on, whereas women make up the majority of nurses, therapists, teachers and so forth.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby lordoflight » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:45 pm

I dated like, let me see, 4 fat chicks one time. 2 were online, 2 were real life. Never got laid with any of them. The two in real life constantly abused me and did not treat me right. One was self-absorbed in their career and nothing else. The other was just mean-spirited, dishonest, and callous to everyone. The 2 online chicks were nice to me, but the second one dumped me over some religious argument. The first one, just I kind of got bored of the online ship and we mutually decided the relationship was just getting too boring.
lordoflight

Return to Society, Government, and Economics