There's no such thing as Transexuals

So Carleas, it’s polite to enable the delusions of the mentally ill trans? Encourage all delusions to be PC since it’s their call. If the adult identifies as a infant and enjoys wearing just a diaper…encourage that with baby talk.

So if I prefer to be called, and thought of as Native Canadian, even tho I’m not, because it’s my ‘social role’, presumably that’s okay with you?
And if I get a race change, and legally update my status to Native Canadian, so I can collect benefits and join the reservation, that’s okay with you too?

At no time is a persons physiology completely irrelevant.
We interact with women differently, not just because of their minds, but because of their bodies, we’re less inclined to be rough with them, we’re more inclined to get things for them and so on.

A persons psychology is shaped by their physiology and neurology. Try as he may, a man with a fundamentally male body and brain will never know what it’s like to feel and think like a woman, nor will he be able to behave as such. You think like somehow we can just magically separate psychology from physiology and neurology.

Reality doesn’t work like that, but even if it could, again, just because you say, you have a fully female psychology, doesn’t mean you do.
Names like Joe, Jack, Patrick, Peter and Poopyface don’t actually refer to anything, and so they’re meaningless, in these contexts what’s important is consistency and civility, but man and woman refer to something a person is supposed to have, in a strict, biological sense, or perhaps in a looser, psychological sense, just like openminded, closeminded, extroversion, introversion, agreeableness and disagreeableness and so on are supposed to refer to qualities a person has, and so just because you claim to possess such qualities, doesn’t mean you actually posses them, and you shouldn’t be called by things you don’t posses, because it’s confusing, and misleading.

And now faxuwomen are joining women’s sports, endangering women’s lives, and placing them at a disadvantage.

I haven’t seen any data on faxuwomen and crime, so I can’t comment.
But it seems to me, because faxuwomen are essentially, men, women are more likely to be sexually harassed and assaulted if we allow men to be with them when they’re at their most vulnerable.

Faxuwomen represent a tiny portion of the population (less than 1%, and of those many may still choose to use the men’s restrooms, reducing the figure even further), so permitting them to use the women’s restrooms mightn’t, visibly increase sexual harassment and assaults, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it isn’t increasing them, it might just mean it’s falling under the radar.
In all likelihood, putting people who’re essentially men, many of whom are heterosexuals with masculine libidos and physiques, with women when they’re at their most vulnerable, will increase the likelihood of spying, sexual harassment, assault and so on, however slightly, on account of their slight population.

LOLOLOLOL fleshlights aren’t made of old scrotums.

Of course this is the better option, but hey you can paint an old car and make it better. Maybe not as good as a new car, but better at least.

I’ve suggested no such thing. Rather, I think there is a fully consistent and reality-based understanding of sex as a social fact distinct from its biological facts, and that it is not delusional to prefer to have a social sex different from ones biological sex, and to modify ones body to better present their preferred social sex.

To your first question, yes. To your second, in which you ask the same question but wrap it in the questionable practice of extant race-based discrimination, I think the issue comes in through the race-based discrimination, and not through granting someone’s sincere conviction that they are best understood socially as whatever they present themselves to be.

We seem to have no problem with hair dye, colored contacts, fake tans, shaving or waxing, plastic surgery, etc., despite those body modifications being undertaken for their social effects and denying the physiological reality of genetic traits and aging in the same sense that a sex change denies a physiological reality of biological sex.

I take this as a retraction of your prior claim:

Men shouldn’t refer to themselves as women, and vice versa, it’s confusing, and deceptive.

A heterosexual man, or lesbian may become interested in a fauxwoman and pursue them, only to find out later he’s really a man, and lose interest, wasting time and energy in the process.
Now most of the time you can tell faxuwomen from real women, but not always.

Fauxsexuals are charlatans, imposters, and mentally ill.

…find out in the bedroom which gets the fauxsexual beat up or killed, especially by hetro men who have no mercy on the delusional, mentally disturbed. It would be nice if science put this issue to rest regarding the psychology of the fauxsexual mind, but as you said science pussyfoots around these issues not wanting to set reality rightside up.

Good points.

You are not entitled to an accurate description of anyone else’s genitals.

Ah, so you’re denying people the dignity of defining their own social identity and demanding that they be stigmatized as insane and outcast for their own safety. How compassionate. I would guess the people themselves would prefer you let them worry about that.

This sounds like an express rejection of science, since you seem only to be willing to entertain how science comes down on this if the conclusion matches your preconceptions, i.e. “It would be nice if science would confirm what I already believe without good evidence.” If science finds differences in transsexuals’ brains and hormone balance, the existence of intersex individuals of various kinds, the existence of transsexuals in non-human primates, etc., you will reject it as biased. Deja vu.

According to Carleas, a child pretending to be an alligator, is an alligator and should be kept in a swamp in a zoo. Likewise, a child pretending to be a criminal, ought to be thrown in jail. All moderns are what they say they are. And if you don’t participate in the charades, if you don’t encourage this social malady, then you are ill yourself.

It’s not just a social identity Carleas which is your hangup, not ours. You mean leave it to the liars then spend tax dollars sorting out the mess when they get murdered for lying? No thanks.

If the scientists are lying liberals themselves or fauxsexuals, damn right I’ll reject it.

lol @ lying liberal scientists

There are a few things here.

1. You’re talking about children, and children aren’t full agents and are and should be treated differently.

2. You’re using an example that doesn’t exist. Since my argument is premised on full agents sincerely expressing their self-identity, it’s inherently scoped to identities individuals sincerely express.

3. Just as I haven’t suggested that transwomen need to take birth control, it doesn’t follow from someone sincerely identifying as X that we should treat them as X for all intents and purposes. I don’t know what treating someone like an alligator in social contexts entails, but on that point see (2).

Yes, it is. You and Gloominary are concerned about the shape of people’s genitals, but in practice you aren’t being asked or expected to give any thought to anyone’s genitals.

But here again, your test for whether a scientist is a “lying liberal” is whether their research supports a conclusion you don’t like. That’s fallacious.

Yes, I am as that is what gender entails via biology, physiology, and psychology, gender entails all biological female anatomy and dispensations derived from that female physical anatomy. Real females have the entire package, fauxfemales don’t and never will.

If they are a liberal, in other words, a liar, then all of their research is full of falsehoods. It doesn’t have to do with their conclusions so much as it has to do with their ideology to shamelessly push agendas not based in objective reality.

All liberals are liars?

Thank god Bob Mueller is a republican.

I haven’t met any liberals who were not willfully in denial of objective reality, so my answer would be yes, all of them, liberal minds are infected with a virus of social, mental, emotional, and physical degeneracy which is leading the the decline of Western civilization by the propagation of their lies on a massive scale.

Yes, a sellout republican like most in the party are right now. If Trump drained the swamp there would only be a few public servants left on the floor of congress, standing next to Trump. Trump has beaten those republicans in the house and senate and they are pissed that he is rocking their long term boat.