5th wave feminism

Man, these feminists… they keep coming in waves.

The ones that do aren’t feminists.

Are you kidding? They define feminism.

1st wave: women’s suffrage movement.

2nd wave: civil rights movement.

3rd wave: some kind of lesbian artsy/punk movement in the early 90s.

4th wave: this.

5th wave: this.

See?! This hate monger has created another thread attacking women. This is why we need mandatory progressive re-education camps. Just another white male patriarch…

That’s actually kinda flattering. I never thought of myself as a patriarch, just a measly pleb. But if I’m part of the dominant class of white male bigots, maybe it’s not too late for me. Maybe with my power, I can make a difference. You know, turn over a new leaf, change the system from the inside? Change places with the feminist underdogs so that I really am a measly pleb under their heal.

You think?

There is no cure for whiteness white male.

This guy ^^^ :icon-rolleyes:

Do you get some sort of satisfaction in thinking that the entire world hates you?

Change the record Horowitz! =;

:laughing:

I want a pink pussy gotch strap.

Don’t we all? :confused:

^^^ :eusa-snooty:

The world of course hates their betters, it’s because they’re envious.

No, under feminism the woman wears the gotch strap and the male submits, this is how a male sheds his male patriarchy and surrenders his prejudices. If you do this you will become a true male feminist. If you do this repetitively every week that is how you get closer to your inner femininity.

That is not a sentiment resigned to only Caucasians…

Caucasians and whites aren’t humans, they don’t count. We must destroy whiteness.

I thought you were making a ruder joke than you were :stuck_out_tongue: I was implying that satisfied women don’t turn to feminism :wink:

But the miscommunication here made me think - are the newer waves of feminists feminists? I support the first wave or two, but these days it’s something else that I just can’t support.

Man you fascists and alt rightists just keep coming out of the woodwork…

So you think this is a global sentiment/plan?

I think it’s more… keep the masses busy infighting, whilst they the conglomerates gain even more of a stronghold over everything.

No, it’s a systematic globalist initiative and plan.

You’re either part of the solution or part of the problem, we will destroy whiteness worldwide and it will be wonderful. You’re not a white apologist, are you? If you are you support racism.

I support nothing, but myself, when getting out of a chair.

I don’t support a world that doesn’t seem to have anyone’s back. =;

Good, give into radical individualism…