4th wave feminism

Is there some kind of 4th wave feminism going on in current affairs?–because I’ve been noticing a lot of feminist hype lately in almost every media outlet I plug into. I’m scared. I’m going to go hide in a bunker.

Are we finally seeing a counter movement to Trump?

So I guess it’s just me then?

The only one who’s noticed that everyone feels like they need to pick an identity and live it out as if being a stereotype is the thing to do? No. I’ve noticed a lot of that.

Why would it be a 4th wave and not just part of the current wave?

There is no hiding patriarchal tyranny loving white male scum.

Women are liberated now where they can have all the abortions, divorces, lesbian lovers, and interracial relationships they want now with their legs spread wide open where it is beautiful.

Only fascists criticize feminism, freedom democracy loving people cherish and respect feminism.

You don’t want to be a fascist, do you?

1st wave feminism was in the 1920s.

2nd wave was in the 60s.

3rd wave was in the 90s. ← Are you saying that’s still going on?

If it is, then there must be some kind of mini-wave riding on the 3rd wave, 'cause I’m definitely seeing a surge.

4th wave feminism understands the importance of destroying whiteness and obliterating white male patriarchy everywhere whereby destroying whiteness allowing foreign races to sexually colonize their wombs. By doing so this a sexually liberating act of defiance against whiteness. It is the same for queer feminist lesbian advocates also rejecting all men especially white men.

4th wave feminism is a progressive form of feminism that understands that nationalism is a thing of the past where we must embrace a more global spectrum of social political progressivism.

Things like race, culture, tradition, sexual identity, or stuff like that have no place in the future.

This place sounds like a gathering of conservative extremists and alt rightists.

Either that or 4th wave feminism is all in my head.

I’ve finally figured it out. I have recently acquired a heightened ability to detect feminist aggression. It’s not that a 4th feminist wave is underway, it’s that I’m suddenly psychic.

Ha! Ha! There is no 4th wave feminism. I fooled you all. I haven’t been noticing a damn thing. Suckers!

My Dear Gib–

You haven’t changed in the interim I’ve been gone, have you? I think you were born at least 50 years (or more) too late.

But I’m remiss, I should ask you what you mean by Wavy Feminism, first, shouldn’t I?

So–what exactly do you mean by ‘4th wave feminism??’

All the waves of feminism are the same, fuck all the assholes so all the good men eventually suicide of the broken heart of feminisms broken world initiative.

Liz! Haven’t seen you in ages! I missed you, girl!

Can we let this thread die a peaceful death? It belongs in the top 5 worst threads I’ve ever created. I asked Carleas to close it but he hasn’t gotten around to it. Let’s hand it over to Ecmandu. Let him, once again, promulgate his theory of why feminism is really a form of genocide against men.

Maybe we can talk about Fooly Cooly instead:

flcl.jpg

Hi, Gib–It’s good to be back. I’ve missed you, too. :slight_smile:

There aren’t separate waves of feminism, just a gradual increase in insanity of their ideology.

Just let me publish this then Mags…

youtu.be/PScnsRVcp0s

I think feminism has played itself out…for now at least, if not for good.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a highly dominant force in our society.

Over the course of a few centuries, it has gradually become one of about a dozen ideological pillars of modern western civilization, along with scientism, democracy and so on.
At one time feminists were revolutionaries, and the establishment was reacting to them…no longer.
Now feminism is the establishment, even if feminists aren’t comfortable admitting it.
And barring a major economic or environmental collapse the likes of which we’ve never before seen, feminism isn’t going anywhere.
It took centuries to build it up, and it’ll probably take centuries to tear it down.

It’s just that feminism is now through developing, I think.
They’ve taken it about as far as they can, any further and it would be too blatantly sexist, misandrist, and the people wouldn’t swallow it.
In fact they’ve already taken it too far.
There’s a small, but nonetheless significant backlash against it, and it’s growing.
MRAs, MGTOW and the Trump administration are parts of this backlash.
Only time will tell for sure whether this backlash will die off, or if it will become powerful enough to seriously challenge aspects of, or feminism as a totality.

On the other hand, maybe I’m wrong, this ‘me too’ movement, using social media to accuse men of sex crimes, could be the beginning of fourth wave feminism.
But in the main, I don’t think the ideology is changing, just the means of spreading it, and hatred of individual men and men as a collective, has changed, thanks to the internet.

Feminism isn’t about equality, it’s matriarchy, it’s about female supremacism.
Social libertarians, not liberals, are the ones advocating for genuine sexual, and racial and religious for that matter, equality.
Men are not oppressive, basically, it’s not in our nature to oppress women, or if it is to some extent, society has historically done a good job of weeding it out wherever it finds it.
Men and women once had different roles, but these roles didn’t favor one sex over the other basically, and they were, for the most part, necessary for the time they were instituted in, but not so much anymore.
By mischaracterizing traditional sexual roles and attitudes as oppressive, and their occasional reappearance in modernity as uniquely oppressive of women, and never of men, feminists have committed a graive mistake, if not an outright malicious lie they’re perpetuating, and use as a pretext in which to oppress men.

This is about the one kernel of truth you’ve uttered. The rest is crap.

The one unique thing about the clash between the sexes that separates it from clashing between other groups is that men and women are naturally predisposed to lust after and fall in love with each other, to want each other in a way that no other pair of groups want each other. This will always stand as a strong barrier against the kinds of genocides we see between other groups of people across the world and throughout history.

The real hardcore feminists are those who don’t really feel anything for men–a minority indeed–and our sisters, mothers, daughters, and wives won’t stand for the kind of extremity you speak of.

Now how 'bout that Fooly Cooly, huh?