real Cause of the shootin's

real cause of the shootins is the emasculation of society.

got bullied a lot in school. kids r mean. Almighty State says u get expelled if u fight a bully. Kids aint allowed to have balls.

a guy named Lollipop King says is the feminization of man. But i say it aint.
i say its emasculation.

because its like this. put on some makeup ur feminized. marylyn manson is feminized. but marlyn manson is all that is good about this world. Marilyn manson is the voice of Reason. The only person who has the Voice of Reason about these school Columbine shootin’s.

im sayin, pple got no balls, balls dropped off. Thats the real cause of the shootin’s. All these laws and rules and facism. Too many people rotting in prison and treated inhumanly. People are so sick of tyranny. They are sick of people treating other human beings that way. They want compassion for human beings. And it makes them feel rottin to the core Looking at the shit show of this world. So they shoot as many motherfuckers as they can, as their spirits cry for justice for the fallen souls, as a giant fuck you to the prison planet and tyranny of this world.

Isn’t that exactly what the other thread says.

Nope has nothing to do with entitlement politics.

More has to do with the prison system, shitty treatment of prisoners, and the idea of “If you dont obey, you will end up here too.”

That, in tandem with habitat destruction, erosion of quality mainstream entertainment, lack of inter-human decency, and political corruption and war.

Although, it can be argued that the Puritan sexual attitudes, male-shaming, and banning of fights, is partially result of easily triggered people, you do not expound or elaborate it enough for my tastes.

This is the glorious enlightenment or independence of feminist hypergamy in action, all the lower hierarchical class of men especially white men should be rounded up and put into prison work camps so they can’t threaten the safety of women or public society ever again. We must make sure these low income working class men don’t have any means to reproduction where only college educated neo liberal men of high income value that vote democratic have reproductive opportunities. More importantly we must disarm these swathes of men.

Also, it is important that we eradicate the white genetic gene pool every opportunity that we get where we influence white women everywhere into interracial relationships having biracial children.

Yeah, i know from experience how bad it sucks being white. Which is to say, i know it doesn’t suck at all. In fact, being white is a huge advantage (at least in this country) and it has benefited me in very real and even quantifiable ways. That doesn’t mean white people all live charmed lives, but it means they have particular social and legal advantages over certain minorities, primarily blacks, but also latinos. We are statistically more likely to be educated, employed and well-off financially than black people. We are statistically less likely to get pulled over, questioned, searched and arrested by police than black people. We generally receive shorter prison sentences for similar crimes to those committed by black people. We have a longer life expectancy. Those are the facts. You can argue about the cause, you can blame black people themselves or you can blame the legacy of slavery, or you can blame x,y and z, but you can’t credibly argue that white people don’t have a societal advantage over black people in this country. Hence, “white privelege”.

In any case, the “real cause of the shootin’s” is clear and has been since mass shootings became a recurring, problematic thing in America - namely, the ubiquity and easy availability of guns in the US. You can argue about how to address the problem of mass shootings, but you can’t credibly pretend such shootings are not the direct result of a nation saturated with firearms - they are.

Go ahead Joker, tell me what a brainwashed liberal fag i am.

You’re absolutely right, there is no such thing as poverty, hardship, or struggle by white people as all of that is merely a deceptive mythology created by white racists. As Bernie Sanders said before the 2016 elections there are no poor or oppressed white people, there is no such thing. You’re absolutely correct about the suffering and inequality of African Americans which is why I believe in reparations to all African Americans in the form of mandatory taxation on all white people living in the United States. All white people should be taxed at least $100.00 monthly in one giant government controlled slush fund to which all the money gathered is distributed to all African Americans as reparations. There wouldn’t be such a housing issue either needing government section 8 houses if white people weren’t so selfish in how they live. We should make it mandatory that every white family with a large living area is forced to take in one African American that is accommodated free of charge on a monthly basis. If a white man has a wife or daughter he should be accepting of letting a black man have sexual intercourse with them and if he has sons he should offer them sexually to African American women. Only racist white people would refuse this kind of generosity or mandatory enforced reparations.

What do you think of my ideas here? Very progressive, right?

I think if we can get white people on board to do all of this in time they might be able to achieve some level of historical existential atonement.

The problem with guns is that too many gun owners happen to be white people and whenever there are large segments of white people armed this is a great cause of alarm. A lot of these public mass shootings is whitelash by angry white men and I think we can all reasonably agree that the world would be safer if there weren’t so many white men armed. We need to disarm white men as they pose a serious threat to public safety everywhere.

If you’re a homosexual I wouldn’t make fun of you. You’re one of society’s national treasures that should be protected and uplifted for being who you are. Don’t feel any shame being who you are, stand tall and proud.

You’re a neo liberal? Good for you, neo liberalism coincides with a lot of Jewish beliefs and as such is a good political doctrine. I myself am a conservative religious Jew with some mixed liberal beliefs.

We need to ultimately get rid of the problems nationalism possesses and move towards a more robust global system of governance. It might take some time to do this but in the end I think we can achieve this and root out whiteness all across western civilization.

Of course the only exception to nationalism is Israel but that’s an entirely different conversation for another time.

Your sarcasm has not improved much in the last year or two that i’ve been away, Joker.

Who is being sarcastic here? I swear to almighty Abraham that everything I’ve said I’m completely sincere about.

ZERO:

He said that? Could you link me?

Wow, Joker’s still here. Can’t mistake that writing style. How ya doin?

I am doing great, I’ve converted to Judaism where I am thinking about having a sex change but also a transracial transplant so that I can become an African American black woman.

I identify myself in identity as a Jewish African American woman trapped in a middle aged white man’s body. I was simply born in the wrong body Flannel Jesus.

I’ve talked to my girlfriend about this and she is very accepting of it all.

As a white male I am trying to shed, destroy, and tear away from my whiteness where I believe plastic surgery can achieve this. I am undertaking a GoFundMe page sometime in the near future. I’ll let everybody know when that occurs. It’s a brave undertaking of mine and I am hoping other white men will follow suit after this gesture for racial harmony. We must destroy and obliterate whiteness across the globe!

Also, I’ve become a moderately centric neoliberal capitalist in politics where I believe in the invisible hand of the free market as the guiding principle that will help us move forward into a brave new world of a technologically advanced transhumanism society run by A.I. and computer algorithms defended by missile drones. For me this is the ideal future of the world run by zionist figures like Mark Zuckerberg or a Rothschild.

Youtube it, Alex Jones did a stint on it.