In Praise Of Israel.

jews can fly

Stan Lee is a very influential Jew in entertainment and literature, so far the goyim have made his net worth fifty million shekels (dollars).

Not bad for a Romanian Jew out of Manhattan.

Wait until he’s at work and do it in their bed.

Comic books is considered literature now?

Inflated pride and compensating derision of others aside, we enter the times when the tipping point is quickly approaching for a natural recalibration (likely through an infectious global pandemic). You can easily bargain with and fool other men, but you cannot keep fooling nature, because nature does not like to give discounts, and it will be the man who ends up paying on the interest and will find himself stuck in the evolutuonary hole. The collateral damage will probably be great, if not decimation of human specie itself.
Nature does not seem to approve of many things we do and become, and that includes the flying people as well.
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/je … -diseases/

It’s a kind of literature just not in the traditional sense.

Do not question God’s special chosen people goy for we will out live you.

Eventually once New Jerusalem becomes the world capital we will create super computers and artificial intelligence where we will live forever as immortal Jews. We are God’s special chosen people in that we are meant to rule over you all.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miGK6Tp9UWI[/youtube]

I’m so glad Israel is leading the world in the homosexual acceptance movement. Clearly this is a social and political boon for Jews everywhere, the rest of the world should follow suit.^^^^

Some ultra orthodox Jewish communities might not accept any of that but they’re not homophobic as they’re just conservatively Jewish of which our holy scriptures allow.

Rabbi, how can I get God to give me back my foreskin ?

You don’t need your foreskin back goy, take pride in your branded mark of ownership.

All well behaved European shabbos goys are circumcised.

Why did god kill millions with a flood but never resurrected or healed millions in some kind of massive positive event?
It’s like, when i read the bible, God kills more dudes than he saves or helps.
And the events kill everyone instead of being selective.
Were sodomite babies all evil too?

Because God (the real one) is an angry and jealous God unlike that faggot false messiah Jesus.

It’s one of the reasons why we spit on Christian priests in Jerusalem modern days peddling their false messiah but we tolerate Jesus nonetheless because we like how a former Jewish individual is worshipped by the goyim even if he was a heretic. Christians and their false messiah is useful in other ways also like getting tons of free money every year to protect our holy land.

Christians albeit heretical in their beliefs exist to serve us.

I guess being angry and jealous is a good idea.
Thanks Rabbi.

No problem and don’t mention it, you should convert to the one true religion of Judaism.

You’ve openned my eyes to the real threat of rocks.
You need quite a large army to stop even a hand full of rock throwers.

Jews may be racist to palastinians now, and before that, things like romans were a threat to jewish supremecy.
But now we have media jews and “anti semitism” which is a special word for counter to jewish interest.

Too bad that long ago, romans had rocks, and swords, etc.
Now if the palastinians had sticks, or spears, or something,
that would mean God needs to smite them all via earth quake or fire from the sky.

If palastinians have guns, they, are a threat to the united world.
Threats can only be stopped through violence and oppression.
It’s like the us telling people not to build nukes,
even though they build nukes and used nukes in the passed.
It’s ok for me, but not for you, because im democratic and you’re not.

Jews should own all nukes in the world.
They are the only trust-worthy group around.

God punishes Jews sometimes, when he feels like it.
But God is a jew too. Jew on jew.

I love the word “Jew”, but it sounds even better to call yourself an israeli.

Next we need to ban all rocks.
Anyone carrying a rock, or standing near a pile of rocks, should be punished.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0_psqP_9zw

That’s what you get if you live near a Jew.

At least when the arab guy got attacked, the jew boys were not equipped with rocks. The used fists, kicks, and a bottle.

Appearantly there’s a new technology emerging, where you put a rock, into a sock, and swing it or throw it.
That is the problem with the progressive world’s technology, it’s too dangerous right now.
We need to return to the old ways, where people wore sandals instead of socks.

The Jew boys only attack arabs because the jews are poor.
Poorness of boys causes hate crimes.
But if you give a Jew a dollar, he will behave for 1 hour.
No shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXJR-ZWnJ6E

In this video, it shows an arab throwing a rock. 1 arab, appearantly, had access to a rock, or even more than one rock, known as “rocks”.

telegraph.co.uk/news/pictur … l?image=18

Look at the size of that rock. I’m pretty scared.

:laughing:

We Jews will eventually rule and inherit the entire world as it has been prophesied, God’s will be done.

It’s pretty much common practice by our IDF soldiers that if you’re a Palestinian holding a rock or looking menacing with one that our soldiers have a right to snipe you out with an assault rifle. You can never be too careful with the Palestinian savages.

I would say it is safe to insist that if they look at you the wrong way it is alright to shoot them, they’re subhuman after all. Only Jews are human beings anyways, everybody else not so much.