On the basic problem with Capitalism (Scarcity)

I guess it must have been best in the 90s.
Though I did enjoy my stay in 2007 and 08, I did find it remarkably meeked out but still plenty to do. I took a summer workshop at the NYFA, very nice.
I was a bit negative.

Yeah I may have been militarized a bit over the years in my approach to life.
Ive encountered such depravity in people I had thought to have had a good relationship with that Ive actually changed.
It was very interesting psychologically, and still is.

Points granted, and interesting observation about horses. It seems that their nobility is recognized throughout different cultures. It must have something to do with the combination of vulnerability and power.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sgm4EW6rg0[/youtube]

Damn I talked a lot of crap this morning. Or Im not longer used to people patiently reading.

Ok so the point where I came into this thread, what was that again? Did I clarify anything at all?
Im in the position of not caring for discovery in the intellect anymore, only in controlling the psyche with the use of what Ive discovered seven years ago.

I feel Ive said everything Ill have to say about general concepts a thousand times and said it well most of the time.
But a few years ago I have basically lost interest in communicating myself other than to my friends with whom I develop this theory into unfathomable depths every day since 7 years -
Ha, this has been a ride.

But Ive definitely slackened somewhat in regular conversation. Also, Trumps win completely threw me off, I had no idea such awesome things were already possible. But it fits precisely within my own narrative of self-valuing standard setting.

This led up to the elections with my friend starting out as a fervent anti-Trumpian and my other friend and me finally changing his mind.
beforethelight.forumotion.com/t7 … as-all-law
the thread reached its maximum pages so the matrix started another one;
beforethelight.forumotion.com/t9 … as-all-law

In terms of psychology and amusing oneself with it.

Since the dawn of agriculture tribal people have insisted that scarcity is not the problem, that the issue is civilized people tend to organize like a flock of chickens. When stressed out, chickens will literally eat each other alive not simply because they are stupid to begin with, but because thinking is not anyone’s strong point when they are seriously stressed out. Hence, anarchists have compared both Stalin and Reagan to roosters, with chickens organizing according to whichever have the better memories and most reliably peck the chickens lower in the pecking order.

As a result, anarchists have insisted you simply have to be smarter than a damned chicken if politics are to remain meaningful. Forty years of studies concluded the republican party is organized along the lines of a flock of chickens, and even neurologists reluctantly concluded that the neurons in our brains organize like chickens. Enlightenment, is becoming smarter than a damned chicken! Embrace your inner chicken for its stupidity and political slapstick starts to make more sense. For over twenty years now, Americans have been voting for whoever advertises the most and, then, voting the bums out of office with a twenty year study by Princeton concluding that no matter who was in office, only the top 10% of the wealthiest ever got anything they wanted. Notably Trump was elected against the wishes of his own party and ran on a platform of being an outsider. Scarcity is simply not a problem if you are a brainless chicken, and one in five Americans insists the sun revolves around the earth, while academics are now proposing the government censor the internet for their own protection.

The issue with capitalism is the same issue with democracy, its impossible to have either one if nobody is actually listening.

And yet we have both, an Trump gave me, by no means in the top 10 percent, more than what I would have dared to ask for.

It’s easy to say the system doesn’t work, but its not easy to demonstrate it, since it keeps on going and has enabled and includes your writing down your complaints about it. The system, Capitalism, usurps everything that it set to attack it. It just commercialized it and makes it a facet of itself. This works like a maniac, independently of our moral evaluation of it.

Democracy works sometimes, when people get really pissed off and driven, actual human beings can come to the forefront and get elected. It works, but of course what works doesn’t need to please everyone. Unless there is a unanimous vote among hundreds of millions, democracy is guaranteed to “not work” for a lot of people in that it allows into power people they didn’t vote for.

I’m sorry, but giving you cash with one hand, while raising your taxes with the other is not a gift. The proof is in the pudding, the actual overall value of what you get for pulling the damned voting booth handle. Bush gave people really great access to Wall Street, along with great tax cuts, and then required extra security when he collapsed the entire world economy and put us over twenty trillion dollars in debt. Three Stooges slapstick is no substitute for government but, sadly, it is illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse in the state of Maryland, because the average American disagrees with me on this.

Clinton, Bush and Obama sort of let go of all of Americas structural integrity, so that Trump has to pick it up all the way on the bottom and redefine the country.

Trump is doing about as well as Napoleon when he got his mission. Ive never even hoped for a leader as efficient as this.

But you know thats all a matter of values, what we want to see happen, what you think is good.
This differs in people, which is why democracy is both efficient and messy. Its efficiency cleans up one mess by creating another one, hopefully able to clean itself up a little better, but it will never be really clean. One has to enjoy a certain degree of mess to keep effective.

I have literally written a book on things that I think Trump did magnificently, I can’t put that all in here, its just pointless to discuss it as if it is theory. It is practice, and I like the state of affairs in the world now, and thats for the first time in my life.

You missed the point altogether, the whole point of Three Stooges slapstick is that nobody is ever actually listening. Americans are voting for whoever advertises the most or whichever clown screams the loudest. Trump just bought off a major TV news syndicate for all the good publicity he might want, because he knows damned well nobody is listening anymore and he can do whatever he wants. That’s why our constitutional rights have been suspended and the entire country has become practically a military state in many respects, because there is nobody listening and nobody trusts anybody anymore. The Tea Party succeeded in throwing our government into the toilet, because we no longer have meaningful political parties or any sort of meaningful dialogue being carried on by the American public.

Welcome to Libertarian Paradise, where money and the guns do all the talking worth listening to. Trump is the first corporate type to make the Tea Party bend over and spread their ass. Their reward for destroying our government.

dp

i hear it, i hear it, and i agree. humans truly are stupid fucking chickens. i wish it was like pokemon where we could put in a serum to evolve them or something.

actually i think we should legalize fighting. because in pokemon fighting evolves you. it is called “Teaching you a lesson.” War veterans turn into good people. Like this one war nurse couldnt wait till she had active duty. Then she finally get active duty and gets sad about it, because she realizes she only gets to have active duty when someone is dying. Then this one guy shot up a guys guts like 30 times, he just could not believe his eyes and had to turn away. Haunted him for the rest of his life. its all fun and games till someone loses their brains.

Wars are bad. Not saying we should make wars and shit. What im saying is legalize fist fighting. Builds character. puts things into perspective. Pansy shit like blocking people on facebook over a disagreement, only creates strife.

I see your post coming in as I was posting this -

yes, your civil rights have been compromised ever since Roosevelt, and actually since Wilson if you cont the privatizing of the treasury. Governments since ancient Persia have used false flag attacks to grab tight hold of power and we’ve all seen the most insane act of such a nature - my sister had stood in front of that very well of the Pentagon the previous day, I had n idea what was happening to her during the events. Cataclysm that even surpasses Biblical scales. You can’t accurately judge such things because you have no control. What it did is wake up an entire generation and it did get rid of Saddam, an entirely unrelated evil, and made Iraq, trough its role in defeating its own worst shadow in a way, into a viable country. I know

----> Trump understands how wealth is born.
His tariffs are genius, these functions emphasize the value of producer, production, product, markets and nations all in one stroke. Fuel to the fire.

Trump makes hard fought goods less accessible to people that don’t merit through some degree of brilliance in their efforts.
He has defeated, in brilliant cooptation with Russia, a forming caliphate of near objective evil where his predecessors had allowed it into being, and predicted that it wouldn’t be easy to defeat. This is of a magnitude of greatness of biblical pinnacles. I thank my gods I am free enough to enjoy this surge of power that rips through mankind. But very many are with me. The left is literally that, left. Behind. It can’t catch up because it has become too expensive, because it is actually being billed for the costs it makes.

i want to rule the planet and make everyone cuddlers. fat people would of course have to exercise until they become chubby overweight, but not obese.

new york city is a shitshow of epic modern proportions. it is the sum of all the worst elements of modernity. new york is like the least cuddly place on the planet. dont know why the poster above us said it was cuddly.

new york is just a bunch of talking heads shittalking each other like stupid rap battles. It is modern city negative energy. honestly when i watch a movie about new york being flooded by the hand of the Lord i dont even feel sad.

my little pony makes fun of new york city calls it manehatten. depicts them all as Judas Iscariot savages. thats what they are. new yorkers are a bunch of filthy savages. theres no more honest criminals there, only the real estate tycoons who charge you an arm and a leg for a shitty apartment that looks like the same as the one of patrick bateman. patrick bateman might as well be there because by the time you’re done you’re gonna be missin an arm and a leg anyway just to pay for it.

true. thats the problem with pansy safe spaces. free speech not allowed. everyone is super judgey. people have no tolerance for flaws. and u have to hide shit. you arent allowed to be open. u have to live a lie. you cant make that honest open connection with people when they are safe-spacey and worried about microaggressions.

Trump understands how the American economy worked a century ago, not how it works today. The whole idea of free market capitalism is a complete lie today, with the US dominating almost every economic market in the world. We are responsible for so many dictatorships including Saddam’s that its not funny. His tariffs are easily undone by the next administration and the resulting confusion merely makes it easier for the sharks on Wall Street to take more of the average investor’s money. When talking about economics, disregarding the long term picture is not an option. Its empire baby, and this train ain’t stopping until she derails, with every empire running on controlling the distribution of goods and information.

This was all ordained in the Torah a long time ago, the world economy will collapse but my chosen brethren of all the central banks and private banks will still prevail. In the world’s darkest hour we will come with a global electronic currency of our own making uniting all the Rothschild, Goldman Sachs, and J-P Morgan Chase banks of the world. From global ruin a new singular world financial organization will emerge.

For the price of global salvation of the world in the time of darkness our price is only that the temple be rebuilt. Once all this is orchestrated a global government will convey and Jerusalem will be its center. The world will need to be saved from itself and only God’s chosen is up to the task with us ruling the world of course.

When all of this comes be a good goy and don’t fight against the future tide for God is on our side.

Meanwhile, in India…
Crony capitalism at its worst…
in a country in which entrepreneurs don’t easily get loans for prototyping their designs…
Banksters give out loans to their rich buddies, who do not pay back, and instead of treating both as the white collar criminals they are, the government is giving the banksters powers to compensate for these “bad assets” as they see fit…
a repeat of the “too big to fail” phenomenon.
A better idea is to let them fail !
If any commoners lose their money in the process, bail them out, not the banksters.
And no such relief for farmers calling for debt cancellation (although even that’s wrong, if any one is getting a free lunch, then all should get), nor any economic liquidity for the common man, so the wage slaves don’t buy what they want to, so small entrepreneurs fail.
The cult of usury is a failure.
If the systems of absurdity fail and collapse, that will at least lead to reform quicker*. No point putting the banks on life support financed by the money of ignorant taxpayers looted by inflation.

bloombergquint.com/business … a-comeback

This is not the same question as “what would happen if certain people, who could handle it, had everything they ever wanted?”

The test is not so much whether you can handle a hedonistic lifestyle, but whether you can establish your own self-made challenges when things are otherwise handed to you on a plate without any challenge. Not many people can, nor can many people thrive off hedonism without falling into an unhappy self-destruction. I would diagnose a lot of contemporary depression as people failing to deal with having too much of what they want, but there is still plenty resulting from unnecessary scarcity. There’s an optimal point that varies between people that we’re currently approaching not with a surgeon’s knife but with a blunt hammer.

The current approach to this is to give all the “getting everything you want” to people who have no time to use it because they are so obsessed with making money, and to subject everyone else to scarcity by channeling money away from the latter to the former. This is the current manifestation of social control. It’s a clear and structured version, but not - I would say - an optimal one.

What is the world that everyone, as a collective, all contradictions inclusive, wants?
Not a valid question.

The issue here is to convince people of a different form of unfairness. There is a deep social demand for fairness, which is being strained under the current model becoming too conspicuously extreme, but the current form at least proves that it’s possible to convince people that a limited degree of unfairness is just. I don’t think, therefore, that it’s unreasonable to think that a new form could replace it. For the longest time, material poverty was an issue, and so obviously we accepted unfairness in favour of the productive. Now it is not, so we increasingly don’t accept this form of unfairness. So given material richness, what do we lack now? A new kind of poverty: and inability to deal with richness, a deficit in mental and emotional richness. This is obviously seen in today’s first world youth, particularly in universities. We know that well-being does not correlate with material wealth beyond a certain point, and that scarcity is not always needed e.g. to keep the rich in check, we persist with increasingly using material scarcity uniformly to keep the youth in check - none of this is optimal, even if it used to work to an extent in a socio-economic environment that has since evolved at an unprecedented rate to what we have today. What is the answer? It’s more nuanced and differently structured to “we all need scarcity to keep us all in check”.

That picture or image is anti semitic.

unintended.
Every depiction of a long nose does not have an anti-semetic origin!

An obvious deflection from a neo nazi! Anti semite!

Trump is the Hoover that gave us FDR.