The missile trails across the sky

Please watch this Nine Inch Nails music video for Less Than:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDV-dOvqKzQ[/youtube]

It’s on my latest music mix: 8tracks.com/giblettes/spring-2018

BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT!!!

The point of this thread is in this short lyrical snippet: “And you can always justify the missile trails across the sky.”

It make me think: as an American, did Trent Reznor ever look up at the sky and see missile trails? This is really a question for all Americans. When you guys are at war with another country (i.e. always), do you fire missiles at the enemy from the homeland? And if so, can you see it? Is it like the fourth of July? Watching fireworks? Is it like star gazing? Watching the northern lights? A meteor shower? When Trump does one of his National Addresses, announcing that you guys are (once again) at war with Ukabukastan (or whatever), do you mark the date on your calendar and go out on that night to watch the amazing missile show?

What it like, ye Americans?

I guess you guys aren’t allowed to talk about it, huh?

I like Nine Inch Nails, never seen any missile trails though from the Midwest at least. Plenty of chemtrails however.

Oh, do tell.

No Western country objected when the US bombed Syria for the chemicals weapons use, BEFORE the US demanded and investigation into who did it in the UN. Mention a weapon of mass destruction and people’s brains hide in their colons.

I’ve never seen any missile trails. Though I have seen chemtrails. In the US and in Europe.

Hi Gib, thanks for sharing the video, I listen to a little bit of everything.

I live in a small-town in the midwest. No missle trails I can see either, thankfully! It’s been awhile since I have read up on chemtrails, but there are times when I do think I see them.

A lot of us have friends, and family that have served, and are currently serving. We dont want to see our loved ones fighting in an unjust war.

They don’t fire missiles from the land here. They come from ships and planes and submarines that we park in various places in the world. Americans don’t have any real concept of war for the most part. It’s like watching TV. You see it and all but it’s not real.

When I type in “define chemtrails” in google, I get this:

google.ca/search?source=hp& … IG3iYc16NU

“a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.”

So chemtrails are basically this…

…but believed by some to be a covert attempt by government to poison everyone.

Well, it’s a lot more complicated than that. Some think it is a covert operation to slow down global warming, but is not a good process for our health, for example. One thing about chemtrails is that unlike contrails they do not dissipate but linger spread out and create a fuzzy sky, over completely covering the sky, while letting through diminished light. Contrails will disappear, generally in a trail slightly more think then when it comes out of the plane. chemtrails will spread and spread and are often laid out in crosshatching patterns. They remain. The technology is real and patented, but denied. There are whistleblowers and scienstist who have found the exact combination of chemicals in the patented technology in places where there should not be those chemicals. Governements will often say that it is simply normal contrails that have always been there. Where I live now some planes leave contrails some chemtrails. I live in an area near a couple of not so big airports, nothing like the enormous megalopolis airports when I was younger nad lived in a big city. If contrails had acted like these do we would have had very few sunny days and crosshatching patterns would have been the norm. This was not the case. I have no idea what they are doing or why, but their denials are silly and not consistant with what is seen.

Some of the official stories regarding chemtrails is that they are weather modification programs, seeding rain clouds, but containing vast amounts of aluminum nano particles which poison air, water, vegetation, and yes, us.

How are the Canadian skies?

In alberta there is chem trails too.

:text-yeahthat:

What can average citizens do to ensure their safety against unmarked aircraft releasing whatever it is they’re releasing into our breathing environment?

I’m not sure what citizens can do, but I don’t know if I believe in the conspiracy theories.

So explain how the smoke is healthy?

I’m not saying it’s healthy, just not a conspiracy (like they’re doing it on purpose to poison people).

It’s an accidental harmful side effect that they are completely aware of…is that your story?

If it’s not healthy, why do they persist in spreading the smoke regularly?

I don’t know if ‘accidental’ is the right word here. Do you ‘accidentally’ pollute the atmosphere when you drive your car? The harm caused to the environment is probably unintentional, but known and accepted.

People do tons of unhealthy things without intending for the unhealthy side effects; it is often known to be unhealthy, accepted, but not part of the intention.

Smoking for example: known to be unhealthy, even to others via second hand smoke, accepted (in that smokers continue to smoke anyway), but not part of the intention. The intention is to satisfy a nicotine hankering, not to deteriorate one’s health and that of others.

What are the governments (European, Canadian, USA) doing all over our skies?

I’m not even sure it’s a government conspiracy. If it’s a conspiracy at all, it’s probably a corporate conspiracy. The more I research chemtrails on the internet, the more I’m convinced it’s either A) just a different kind of fuel that airlines sometimes use, or B) the same kind of fuel as contrails, just being spewed out in different atmospheric conditions.

Really, I should just plead ignorance here: I have no idea what chemtrails contain, what differentiates them from contrails (if anything), if it’s a conspiracy, or whether it is more harmful to the environment than contrails.