Gender Everything

Who’s responsible for this mess? Women again? The privileged gender? And who brought Catholicism and made abortions illegal?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8GLhJv6ck[/youtube]

lol

So Chinese girls working in sweat-shops are pushing the female gender forward? Chinese females are the women actually doing anything good in the world? I’m tempted to agree. Maybe you should take their lead?

What have western women done for the betterment of humanity? You have given chinese women one point. Where’s your point?

What a dismal and hopeless attitude you have?

So you’re an Easterner then? Are you asian or something?

Haha, you admitted it.

I hold myself to higher standards. When it comes to philosophy, I want to actually do something. Everybody else has low standards, repeating the same tired mantras and dialogues. I’m interested in advancing into something ‘new’. But this cannot be done when the premise (like Feminism and “male privilege”) is a complete lie. When you start with idealism, with fabrication, then you cannot ever be grounded. So my philosophy aims to get to reality first, and from there, build premises.

So what is the reality? Are men truly ‘privileged’ as you and almost all western women claim? Or, are women privileged? This thread exposes the truth. If by “privilege” people mean protected, then it’s very obvious which gender is privileged. Which gender is the innocent one?

Of course… it’s men’s fault. Not women’s.

Sex is always men’s fault. It’s never because women want to have sex. Got it. These are your words, not mine. Do you want to hold to them? I’ll give you a chance to undo your claims, if you want?

Do women ever want to have sex, in your mind? Or is it always men’s fault?

You are, without knowing it. You may not claim yourself as a feminist. But when you buy into their premises, then it doesn’t really matter, does it?

It’s like the Agnostics. They say they’re not Christian/Jewish/Moslem, but, they buy into the idea of ‘God’. So it counts as the same.

LOL, women don’t get special treatment in the workplace?!?!? WHAT?!

In the military, the standards for women are physically lowered. And it’s dangerous.

marinecorpstimes.com/off-du … for-women/

WROOOOOOONG. You’re wrong, Pandora.

So men should be queer and try to seduce other men?? Lol, no. You’re confused. You’re missing the point.

Gay males are emasculated. They’ve already given up on “being men”. They give up on becoming more masculine, and so, they choose femininity instead. That’s a concession, a loss. Men do not respect that. Women, secretly, don’t respect it either.

Are women dependent on men, to get pregnant?

A simple yes or no will do.

You’re right, about the part where women secretly look down upon men, even the men who are ‘loyal’ to them, to a degree, based on sex. In a way, women don’t respect the men under your thumb. The men you seduce and control, manipulate. I agree with all that. It’s difficult to respect something that is so easily controllable and able to move around like a puppet. I agree that women want a challenge, intellectually.

I was just kidding.

Nope nope nope.

Are women responsible for anything at all?

So far we’ve only agreed that (Chinese) women are responsible for clothing most of the entire world. I’m thankful (for women) for that. One point for (Chinese) women.

If the shoe fits?

Doesn’t it feel good to be magically immune to everything though? To be completely and absolutely innocent?

What’s the male-female ratio for criminality again? Yeah…you know it.

So …we should kick women out of the military, like the old days?

We can delve into racial “privilege” too. But this thread is about gender first and foremost.

If feminists can lie about “male-privilege”, then can blacks lie about “white-privilege” too???

There is no genetic guarantee when a female and male of the top 10% couple and reproduce that there child will be top 10%. The probability probably rises a smidgen, but usually both parents don’t have all the superior traits themselves. That’s why I’ve been complaining about genetics being way too unpredictable, particularly when many top 10% people are genetic flukes themselves. You meet their immediate families, even grandparents, photos of previous generations, and wonder how that special individual got so lucky in the blessings department. I’m not convinced that the probability of superior is that much greater. Most people only have one or two superior traits, not all of them. Come to think of it, have I ever met someone who was the complete package and a bag of chips? Nope.

Let’s stick to the points that (we agree) women are responsible for…

Chinese girls in sweatshops making our cheap clothing? One point for women-anity. Praise to the glorious female gender, without which, I would be naked and bare. Before the Chinese sweatshops, humanity was naked. Naked in the garden of eden. Chinese women are our new fig leaves. Thank you.

It’s the same as horse, dog, or cat breeding.

Purebreds are only bred with other pure-breds. The cross-breeds are separated and ignored, by comparission, a small fraction of the value (1/10 or 1/1000).

Same with humanity.

Breeding is not ‘chance’, as you describe. At least, not in these obvious areas.

What superior qualities do you recognize or require on your list?

Intelligence, Beauty, Strength, Height, in that order.

Can I get some specifics? What about coordination? What about extrovertedness? What about talented? What about a hearty constitution (being without non obvious diseases such as ms or mental illness? Then, how much stock are you going to put into family genetics by looking at her siblings, parents, grandparents, etc?

I’ve brought this up before, and it proves the point of the wickedest gender:

If you stopped all rape, all homicide, all disease, all habitat issues, all financial poverty, all physical torture…

Not one woman would commit suicide, and millions of men would. Men are working to basically give this planet never ending male suicides into perpetuity.

That: in a nutshell, is the problem with women.

Why is this true? Because of female psychological constitution (sexuality). They are always the last of the mass murderers.

I would add: all a woman has to do to stop this is have sex with decent men… which will not happen, so men evolve into the universe construction business… a massive and extremely dangerous undertaking

Intelligent women can still be insecure, and they do that whole, “I’m independent” bit where they act weird when you buy them dinner. That’s annoying. Strength? Petite, attractive women are not usually strong. I don’t want to fuck a crossfit girl or a girl who looks like she’s been working on a farm. Height? I hope you mean that you’d want them selected for the trait of being around 5 foot 2 to 5 foot 5. I don’t like a lanky long bitch who’s got big long feet and big hands. Give me a petite girl that’s around 5 foot 2 and about 115lbs with some tits and I’m good. Not dumb, but not one of these college bitches who thinks that because she went to nursing school that she’s intelligent and then overcompensated by acting smug even though she’s just a fucking nurse and not some girl who’s got muscles and shit.

This is and the name you have given yourself is of course the proof of your “professionality” :smiley:

Obviously? What a leap of faith in your own infallibility.

This conversation that you are having with yourself is your real problem. You actually believe the garbage your mind offers you, instead of waving it aside, you follow even the most gibberish of thoughts to a supposed logical end. Morality is always the question first of what we can individually do better and then as a further question, what we can contribute to the collective so that it does better as well. It doesn’t work the other way around.

Considering that we are ruled, to a large degree, by white men, who do the most for other white men, treating women as servants for their own needs, keeping their wages low, disregarding the need for a comprehensive health care and the fact that women are very often left by men, and that this and much more consequently contributes to a high rate of poverty amongst elderly women, you are about as wrong as your username implies.

Perhaps you have been brought up in a Judeo/Christian setting in which Eve was “to blame” for the fall “of man”, which reveals a complete ignorance of the symbolism used in the story. Eve is the feminine, which symbolically stands for creativity and chaos, because in her lies the potential for change and progression, whereas the man is the symbol of order and certainty, which gives us more of the same and eventually stagnation. The point is though that we all have both order and chaos in us to varying degrees, and without this “feminine” side, men couldn’t progress.

With regard to the upbringing of children, it has been traditionally the role of the father, once a boy has passed infancy, to show the child “the ropes”. The fact that this has become nearly impossible for most people is hardly to blame on women. The girls and women were traditionally given the task to care and protect the family, especially the infants. This they instinctively still do, and the wrath of a mother is not to be underestimated. This means that society does tend to put boys in the situation in which they have less contact with their fathers than in the past, and so women have to teach them what it means to be a man – obviously at a distinct disadvantage. However, what will become of those children is primarily decided by genes and the environment, since the influence of the parents wanes when kindergarten or school takes over.

You make it too easy to blame women. They have their part in how the society turns out, that is true, but they can hardly be held singularly to blame. It is in fact the lack of balance in our upbringing, the lack of understanding of myths and stories, the tendency to see truth as only objective, and consequently many other aspects of life have a one-sided influence. We’re continually just flipping the coin instead of understanding that the interaction of many aspects lead to what we experience. The world isn’t black & white, male & female, right & wrong, good & evil. There is so much that we have to experience to understand, which is why in 99% of people the opinions change with age.

So on your understanding of one persons words, you judge the whole word. There are two aspects here – 1. it is your understanding, which may be faulty, 2. it is the opinion of one woman.

You are really a male chauvinist and should really be ashamed, because your words actually reveal how bigoted you really are. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me that you are the dream of all women, and I will call you a liar. Really at this point there is no point in continuing …. :violence-stickwhack:

I forgot to add “no bullying” to the list above.

Basically, this is the root cause of the types of movementsthat spawn threadslike this one. Men are angry and confused, when the dust settles and they stop being hypocrites, this problem still looms.

Aren’t you a woman? What does your genetic screening process tell you? Do you let any slime through?

These are the generalized traits of humanity, applying to either men or women. In other words, men are attracted to women, usually out of beauty. Women have higher standards, hypothetically. Intelligence is most important because cognitive traits are really the essential one of humanity. Concerning self-confidence, self-esteem, social status, those can be considered cognitive traits (therefore applicable to intelligence).

No it’s not. I get a better conversation answering my own questions than I do of you answering my questions. You don’t answer them. You’re not even close to a participant in this entire thread.

You could add something productive. But I realized quickly not to expect as much from you or your ilk. You, like many others, are here for the entertainment, not to add, but to subtract.

It’s a reaction, sure, and it’s attributed to you, sure. Identity is notoriously non-specific, we just develop this general idea based on what we’re most conscious of. But what that turns out to be is just a tiny segment of this universe-sized chain reaction. You don’t decide anything, you experience a kind of conscious manifestation of what has already been decided - like watching yourself on TV but with all sensory stimuli, not just sound and vision.

The space between stimulus and response is just a lag in becoming conscious of what has already been decided subconsciously - as has been proven neuroscientifically. Some guy who was caught up in some horrible situation musing on the shitiness that can imposed on other people is no authority compared to this, sorry, no matter how much we might feel the need to respect him for what he went through. We grow with experience, yes, the amount stored away to structure our decision gets bigger, but it’s still all utterly based on ultimately external factors that we did not choose and cannot control.

Like I said, gratefulness feels good, but that doesn’t make it any less based on nonsense. Once you realise this, the placebo effect wears off a little.

In terms of freewill; it evolves, it grows.

The experiments showing yes/no choices in the brain before we can utter it don’t discard that for efficiencies sake, we intentially hard code the subconscious reactions to conserve processing time and speed.

You keep saying freewill evolves and grows without explanation.

I acknowledged how it seems like it does, but even if the neuroscience doesn’t convince you that it actually doesn’t, logic should.

Take, for example, a rational choice. You base it on what you know, you can’t base it on what you don’t know. It depends on all the things that have happened to you, your capability to reason, and your current situation. Your capability to reason, even your tendency to contrarianism - to intentionally do differently to that which seems like the choice you’d normally make - this is all set up at the time you make any decision. You have no choice but to choose that which you were set up to prefer to choose at any given point. It’s all determined, you won’t choose differently to what it was set up for you to choose. As I already explained, this is the case for every decision you ever made, all the way back to the first one you ever made where this is all the most clear. You’re given all the things that have happened to you and your current situation without any input, and your decision will reflect this. Your next decision will reflect the first decision and all the things that haven happened to you and your current situation just the same - and so on.

Do you not understand this?

Silhouette is accurate.

Ideals of moral agency and personal responsibility, leading to the “sense of self” people have within their Identity, are just that …ideals. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Morality and agency are processes of power. I agree with Nietzsche and the Nietzscheans on this point. Few people are capable, or willing, to take responsibility over actions and events in life. It’s arguable about who caused what and why. Does a soldier following orders act on his own volition, or the volition of another? That’s what I mean by Innocence, and Privilege. People like to think they’re not responsible for the actions and events they cause. Bob you can relate to this with your little Nazi analogy. Who is responsible for the Holocaust? The Nazis? Or the Jews? It can very much go either way. Blame is another thing. Responsibility is yet another.

But without power, can you really “take” responsibility for anything? No, you can’t. Within society, children and teenagers are perceived as powerless, devoid of personal responsibility, devoid of agency. The same can be applied to Blacks, or Women. Some people are assigned different powers (moral agency) than others. In other words, society, people in general, expect a lot of some people (evil white men) and little of others (everybody else).

Until you delve into these concepts, quite frankly, yes you and others here are complete philosophical amateurs.

And this is more of a children’s lesson than anything else.

I’m read to delve deep, anytime. I like that Silhouette here can remark on the deeper topics, which nobody else really is. Including Pandora. Pandora merely dodges the big points over and over and over again. It’s …boring after awhile. And it doesn’t make for good conversation, which I’m confident we can all agree on.

Who’s fault is this …mine? Or hers?