Gender Everything

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:36 am

Women dress up to impress each-other and demonstrate to the public their social caste and position. A high-class woman must dress appropriately. Women are jealous of women with higher social positioning. Men don't really care what women wear. It's what women do not wear (nudity) that makes men sexually enticed and lusting. Women also do not want to wear the same clothes daily or weekly as this indicates to the public that she cannot afford a wide-range of options. Dressing similar or the same as another woman, is also a negative, as it demonstrates that both women are 'plain' and common. Women want to feel high-class, and special, even when they're not. That's the key. Women are in their hearts feel low-class, and not special. So they are driven by need (to feel high-class and special, unique).

It's also why sluttish and promiscuous women want to be treated like virgins. If a woman is very beautiful then she can pull it off, the self-delusion, because men and other women are more inclined to 'forgive' the indiscretions of a very beautiful woman. Common women cannot get away with this. A common, or ugly woman, must dress and act according to her sexual history.


And Pandora, just to be clear, you didn't deny it. It seems obvious that you don't have the 'correct' mentality to empathize with men. But this is common with women, who are so self-engrossed in their own Solipsism, that what a man thinks or feels is always considered "beneath" her.

Women in general don't really care what men think, until it is biological, until it is their own father, brother, or son. Then, suddenly, it becomes important to 'understand' the opposite sex.

Men have a very high demand and impulse to 'know' women, because men are the ones with the overactive, driven sex drive. Men want to know what women think, in order to get into their panties. Pretty obvious.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:19 am

[quote="Pandora"][quote]This is your advantage, Smears. Men who spend a lot of time with women, or have grown up surrounded by women, “get them”, but they are also paying the price for it by risking becoming like one themselves in their minds.[quote]

You mean like me becoming "like a woman", or me becoming someone seen by some women as "one of the girls" so to speak?

I mean, I like for things to be clean, and I don't keep socks that have holes in them. I enjoy being out and having a social life. I prefer to eat good food and I'd generally rather have wine with dinner than beer. I have a shit ton of clothes and probably too many pairs of shoes if we're being technical. But I also am generally very competitive, I don't do much in the way of worrying about what other people think of what I'm doing, the question of status is one that I let others entertain on their own and I avoid participation in analysis of who's who so to speak. I hate gossip, I'm brutally honest, and I generally do what I want first and find out whether people approve after the fact. I'm certainly not into pretentiousness or putting on any kind of show for the sake of others. I'm not above going to an Alanis Morrisette concert, but if I did I would actually expect to get laid for the sacrifice I'd be making.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25416
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Pandora » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:19 pm

And don’t forget Sephora, Smears.
I wonder how many men on this forum know and can recommend a Sephora skin care product. Hmm?
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4154
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Pandora wrote:Some examples of female natural privilege:

https://www.inquisitr.com/1817950/ancie ... n-siberia/

https://www.sciencealert.com/pregnant-m ... ia-bologna

While men are free to pursue and satisfy their sex drives, the females take on themselves all the risk and burden. The man, in turn, can offset the risk by just taking many/multiple women, which they historically have had done.

It is no wonder that Silphium was worth its weight in gold and harvested to extinction.

Relationships are a joint team effort, men and women need to stop seeing things as benefiting themselves only individually where the new mindset should be how we can benefit through things together.

Western civilization cannot survive with this division, infighting, and separation of the sexes. All of our interests must and need to be unified as one singularly collective whole.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 am

Pandora wrote:And don’t forget Sephora, Smears.
I wonder how many men on this forum know and can recommend a Sephora skin care product. Hmm?



I have an amazing memory and I've spent a lot of time at malls with women. I don't think that makes me like a woman. I also worked in a warehouse before I went to college and the place was a distribution center for salon products, so I unloaded trucks full of hair spray and shit and did inventory there, and a couple of times a year we would travel to these big beauty supply events where we would set up tables in a civic center for hair stylists to come and buy stuff, so I learned some stuff there. I gotta tell ya, being one of the dudes working in a convention center full of women who are obsessed with lotion and hair products and all that was a great time. Hotties everywhere and only a few of us guys working.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25416
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 am

Pandora wrote:Does not disprove? How is being used as sexual and reproductive chattel, and then possibly dying from from complications in pregnancy or child birth a proof of privilege, in your view?

Because sex feels good, duh. How deluded are you, exactly???
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Pandora » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Pandora wrote:Does not disprove? How is being used as sexual and reproductive chattel, and then possibly dying from from complications in pregnancy or child birth a proof of privilege, in your view?

Because sex feels good, duh. How deluded are you, exactly???
Typical male response, a male thinking with his dick. Why do I even bother?
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4154
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Pandora wrote:Typical male response, a male thinking with his dick. Why do I even bother?

Are you implying sex doesn't feel good by this disagreement? I pity you for not having a healthy sex life, Pandora. Someday, I hope you will. And then you'll understand more about how females are the privileged gender, by control of sex. You control the supply (of Pleasure) to the masses (of men). Maybe it is not pleasurable for you. But you must be a small minority of women. Most women enjoy sex as much if not more than men.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:56 pm

NFL Players get cheerleaders.
Doctors get nurses.
Musicians get groupies.
Soldiers get army-wives.

For almost every profession and sub-culture on the planet, there is a compatible 'female' to the specialized-male.

But what about Philosophers?
Which women do Philosophers get?

The answer is none. There is no 'feminine' counterpart for philosophy. Philosophy is 100% masculine, in the strictest sense, that women completely lack the fortitude, composition, and ability to relate to philosophy in any meaningful sense. Women do not 'Reason', have very insignificant processes for rationality and logic, relying more on 'emotion' and 'feeling' than anything else. The causes can be simplified. A woman does not need to be reasonable in her lifetime. She does not need to reason. Logic and rationality have very limited uses for her.


Women don't need to problem-solve, in general, when men compete to do it for them. Again, this symbolizes "female-privilege", that women are the privileged-gender. Instead of needing to do work, needing to work, rather women have all the work (including Philosophy and Sciences) done for them, on their behalf. How else could something so dry as statistics, number theories, and advanced mathematics be done? Except by expendable men, who are more than happy to serve any function in life?

Philosophers get no cheerleaders, no nurses, no groupies, no army-wives. There is no 'female' counterpart to philosophy.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Women have a natural defense mechanism to protect their (female)-privilege.

One of the primary methods of defending female-privilege, is to launch continuous preemptive attacks on "male-privilege", which doesn't really exist. There is no such thing as "male-privilege". The same applies to "white-privilege", but that is another topic to discuss, in another thread. Privilege implies little or no costs, or rather, that the costs are bared by others. With women, this is obvious. Just about everything a woman has, or wants, is handed to her, by men, who want to monopolize material assets, in exchange for sex, sexual access, and sexual (mating) rites. The very definition and core meaning of "Rights" refers to mating-rites. If you have a "Right" to a woman then you have to fulfill a long list of demands and requirements (revolving around female-privilege).

Women created an illusion in the 20th Century, called "Feminism". To acquire more power, women needed to build a mirage, a phantom, called "male-privilege". This is a scape-goating pathology. Women could therein blame all wrongs and evils on "male-privilege", while female-privilege, real-privilege, is completely erased and shifted from the picture. This is why, today, in 2018, nobody at all, in the entire world, discusses "female-privilege", but instead the topics, the arguments, the debates, the news-media, are all severely focused on "male-privilege". Humanity is focused upon delusions, so that reality is never addressed, seen for what it is, and understood. If humanity could confront reality then it should become very obvious about which gender is truly "Privileged" versus the other, which is not.

For example, imagine if you were born 'immune' to physical violence. Nobody is allowed to touch you, without your permission. It is a severe crime to hit you. The entire society will rally around you, to protect you, if there were ever real or probable threats of violence. If somebody wanted to harm you, then 100 people within your vicinity, would come to aid you.

Congratulations, you're a woman. This is female-privilege, an 'immunity' to physical violence.


"But UR, there are many women who are victims of physical abuse and violence, what about that?!?!?!"

Calm down, woman. Most cases of physical abuse and violence against women, are by their "boyfriends", whom you have chosen to allow into your lives. Women have a love-hate relationship with violence, in this way. Women want to woo and seduce the most violent types of men, but this is dangerous, obviously. Some women can't control (violent) men very well, and so, they may be hit and beaten. However, most of the time (90% perhaps), the beaten and "abused" woman, returns to the violent male. Why does she do this? Why does she choose this?

Because women respect violent/dominant men about 1000x more than they respect wimpy, non-violent men. Women would much rather take a few hits, if it gives her the ability to 'control' the wild, more masculine man. This is the core of most, if not all, female sexual fantasies as well. Women dream of 'controlling', seducing, with sex, powerful beasts of any variety. That is the inner-core of feminine nature. Most, if not all females, share the same fantasies, using sex, to both rise in power through life, and also to defend all accumulated female-privileges, which are passed down through millenniums. Females continue to gain privilege, assets, controls, with every new generation. Females are protected by laws. Females can do, and teach, just about anything to their children, and get away with it.

"How dare you come between a mother and her child?!"

How many more privileges could we delve into, if people wanted to?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Pandora » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:43 am

Humanity is focused upon delusions, so that reality is never addressed, seen for what it is, and understood.

If humanity could confront reality then it should become very obvious about which gender is truly "Privileged" versus the other, which is not...

How many more privileges could we delve into, if people wanted to?

Here’s another example of so-called “female privilege”:

Obstetric Fistulas:

Suffering in Silence
A Walk to Beautiful

Do men like you ever think about the risks a woman takes, or do they only think about themselves and their dicks? In your ideal world, women could live in isolation and suffering and you’d still call them the privileged sex.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4154
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Pandora wrote:Do men like you ever think about the risks a woman takes,

LOL, that's funny. Women "taking risks", very funny. I read online news, and entertainment news too, where women take "bold risks" wearing some stupid revealing outfit that makes her look like a slut. Yes, very "risky" or risque, as you will understand as a woman. Isn't it ironic? What a woman knows of "risk" is taking her cloths off, to reveal herself, to seduce men?

You have no idea what men risk, by comparison. It becomes more obvious now, that men take 99% of the real risks in life.


Pandora wrote:or do they only think about themselves and their dicks? In your ideal world, women could live in isolation and suffering and you’d still call them the privileged sex.

The world, as it is right now, is my ideal world. Your mental flaw is common. You believe that I "resent", hate women. You're wrong though. My descriptions are not complaints. They're not "I wish it were another way". I am quite content with females being the privileged-gender. I haven't told the whole story yet.

The value of men rises with age, experience, accomplishment, and the accumulation of assets. At some point in men's adult lives, men finally become "equal" to the value of a woman. This is when men and women trade sex, and have children, usually. Because a woman's sexual value degenerates from her youth. Women become desperate, the older you get. With men, it's inverse. Men start out desperate, but gain confidence and value later on. Whereas the older a woman gets, her value approaches reality, that most (or all?) women are only as good as the children you can bear, birth, and upbring.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Pandora wrote:Do men like you ever think about the risks a woman takes,

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chr ... 07274.html

The former coach of TheVoice also shared that she hopes to inspire her 3-year-old daughter, Summer Rain, to be fearless and not swayed by others’ opinions when it comes to her own personal sense of style.

Oh, those "fearless" women out there!!! O-M-G
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Pandora » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Because a woman's sexual value degenerates from her youth. Women become desperate, the older you get. With men, it's inverse. Men start out desperate, but gain confidence and value later on.
Of course, everything is about sex and sexual value to you.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Pandora wrote:Do men like you ever think about the risks a woman takes,

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chr ... 07274.html

The former coach of TheVoice also shared that she hopes to inspire her 3-year-old daughter, Summer Rain, to be fearless and not swayed by others’ opinions when it comes to her own personal sense of style.

Oh, those "fearless" women out there!!! O-M-G

I don’t know about Christina Aguilera, she does not even represent an average woman, but I do think that women should be educated and given choice to make their own living and be independent. Otherwise, you’d have a situation, like above, in which women are used as beasts of burden and reproduction. I bet the men in those societies have thinking similar to yours, preferring their women to stay isolated and uneducated, and dependent on men and their own rationalizing about what’s best for them. But maybe men’s own estimation of themselves is not that far off from their estimation of their women, in that it is the insecure and powerless men that have the most incentive to keep their women on a chain.

Just so you know, I don’t agree with all these hashtag and pussy hat movements (I don’t even know what that’s all about) and I don’t take them seriously. In the West, women have become liberated to the point where their own movements are becoming subverted and corrupted, like your Aquilera, or any of those retarded Kardashians. This is not why women fought for equal rights. To me, when it comes to such inanities, it only ends up harming women, as if to say that this is what women’s freedom ends up with. And I don’t know why you’re watching these things... perhaps looking for a reason. I don’t watch or care about celebrity dramas, they are not even representative of average population or average issues (and his whole celebrity entertainment business brainwashing propaganda could be a while topic of its own).
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4154
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:52 am

Pandora wrote:Of course, everything is about sex and sexual value to you.

A few simple questions. Even a female philosopher like you, Pandora, ought to be able to answer these:

1. Which gender wears makeup?
2. Which gender wears high heels?
3. Which gender wears revealing clothes?

You can fool yourself Pandora, but not me. Everything is about sex and sexual value to you ...as a woman. You're projecting. I'm quite accepting of the idea to judge women on behalf of merit. The problem with Merit though, is that women have almost none, compared to men. When it comes down to the bottom-line, reality, then you rely almost entirely on your sex, and having children. That's not how "I choose it". That's how reality is, without delusions. That's how "Nature intended it". It's obvious that I don't buy into Feminism and Feminist lies.

Here's what I think. I think that you, and other women, cannot stand the thought of a man thinking himself equal, or superior, in value, to you. You hate the idea of a man "bettering" you. I think that most women are this way. And so when a male renounces and denounces feminist lies, or this notion of "equality", then you are aghast, surprised, astonished. You can't believe, that at a point, the value of some men rise above the value of some women. Because most women believe, falsely, that they are "equal to" (superior than) men.

You believe that you are superior to men. Young women have reason to believe this, because it's true. Young women are superior (in value) than most men. But as I mentioned, this fades and changes over time. Some men can meet the value "Equality", and rise above it, surpass it. It's rare that men do this. Few men rise above the value of women. But men do this, through accomplishments, great victories, sexual conquest, all gaining confidence. A man's ego rises through Merit, through deeds. While a woman's ego is innate, starting out very strong and high, but degenerating over time.

You and others should think of it like this. Female start out with 100% value in life. Males start out with 0%. Nobody "likes" males, at first. Nobody wants males within society. It is not until males are emasculated, domesticiated, feminized, bent, beaten, culled, that males are "welcome" (never completely) into society. This is why 90% of criminals are male. Males are the expendable gender. Males are more rebellious, resistant against Authority. Males will fight against authority, violently. Females will not. Females will submit to authority, offering your sex.

Again, all of this is not how I "choose", not how I "intend", not how I "want". My choosing, my intention, my wanting, is to learn and understand reality as it is, as objectively as possible.

So if I am wrong, then you can show me where, how, when. You can teach me the error of my ways, using what little Reason you are capable of. Show me where I'm wrong. The 'wronger' I am, the easier it should be, for you and others, to show me my mistakes, point them out. If I'm so wrong, then I should be making mistake after mistake, easy for you to disprove.


You claim that *I* sexualize women? While you wear the high heels? While you wear the lipstick? While you dress up in lingerie? I'm not convinced. But I will get a boner.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:56 am

It's now obvious to me.

When women say "women are equal to men", what you mean is, "women are better than men". That's the real implication.

"I am equal to you" = "I am superior than you"


It's just a back-handed way of asserting it. For example, if a random guy said to a random girl, "I am equal to you", with a serious face, then she would get offended. It would be an insult. Because average women do see themselves as superior to men. Rightly so, I'm inclined to agree with them. Average women are, on average, superior than average men. It takes exceptional men to rise above the average value of women.

10% of men are above the value of women
*value of women*
90% of men are below the value of women

Let's call this "Pandora's Ratio". It explains why 1 in 10 men get 90% of the sexual access and mating-rites, while the majority of men, have to take all the leftovers and sloppy-tenths.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Pandora » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:05 am

Wrong, I think you’re being a little too insecure. Why are you even comparing yourself to women? Does your identity as a man come from comparing yourself to a woman? Is a man’s identity defined by the status of women around him? Apparently so.
I don’t know, I get an impression from you that for a woman to be “equal in value” to a man she should be a man’s property, or be incapacitated in some way - only so that the man’s “value factor” is equalized. Maybe that’s why some men shop for their women in 3rd world countries.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4154
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:19 am

Pandora wrote:Wrong, I think you’re being a little too insecure. Why are you even comparing yourself to women? Does your identity as a man come from comparing yourself to a woman? Is a man’s identity defined by the status of women around him? Apparently so.

I compare myself to everything and everybody. That's objectivity. You can't pick and choice, when it suits you, the worth and value of people or creatures.

There is no lifeform with "equal" value to each other. That's a myth. Not even genetically identical twins have "equal" value.


Pandora wrote:I don’t know, I get an impression from you that for a woman to be “equal in value” to a man she should be a man’s property, or be incapacitated in some way - only so that the man’s “value factor” is equalized. Maybe that’s why some men shop for their women in 3rd world countries.

These are more of your projections. That's your insecurity talking. That's your fear, not mine.

It's you who actually fears the prospect, that, in order for a man and woman to be "equal in value" then she must be his property. First of all, your fear is irrational. As-if women don't think of their boyfriends or husbands as "their property"? As-if ownership and possession is a one-way street?

See how flawed your thinking is???? How skewed and slanted? You keep painting things as-if it's a one-way street. That only men are viciously jealous, possessive, and want to own women. You are blind to the fact that women do this too. You do this too. You believe that you 'own' this or that man. That some men's loyalty, is owed to you.


You're wrong, again, Pandora.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Pandora » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:39 pm

I compare myself to everything and everybody.
I think that in your case maybe you should consider dialing it down a notch, urwrong, as it appears that you’ve reached a point where it’s actually dragging you down.

That's objectivity.
But what I’m seeing in your case is you painting yourself into a corner with this “I compare myself to everything around me” attitude, which also strikes me as rather passive. Who or what determines your self? Apparently, it’s everything that comes across your way. Let’s take your Yahoo Entertainment link. Why the hell did you even go there? Is this your self-reflective framework, and do you allow it to influence who you are (because it’s just there)?
Ok, I understand that we are now living in a globalized digital world dominated by mass media. But it was still your choice to react to it, or let it get to you. Why? Do you also live in Hollywood?
Same goes for these ridiculous twitter wars, just because politicians are using it as a medium to mess with each other and influence public perception, it doesn’t make it objective. In the future, you may be living completely immersed in a virtual world, and if you compare yourself to all the varieties of virtually produced stimuli would you also call it objective just because you choose to compare yourself to all of it?

It's you who actually fears the prospect, that, in order for a man and woman to be "equal in value" then she must be his property. First of all, your fear is irrational. As-if women don't think of their boyfriends or husbands as "their property"? As-if ownership and possession is a one-way street?
Except, in a male dominated societies, male and female promiscuity are usually not held to the same standards, giving men more rights and freedoms in both sexual choice and subsistence. This is also taking into account the historical lack of property rights and rights to separate economy for women, which made women even more (legally) dependent on men for their survival. In a two way street we would have the reverse situation, in which men would have no legal rights without women, and where it is male promiscuity that is socially frowned upon.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4154
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Pandora wrote:I think that in your case maybe you should consider dialing it down a notch, urwrong, as it appears that you’ve reached a point where it’s actually dragging you down.

Nonsense, now you're resorting to Ad Hom, meaning that you no longer have a reasonable response or counter-argument.


Pandora wrote:But what I’m seeing in your case is you painting yourself into a corner with this “I compare myself to everything around me” attitude, which also strikes me as rather passive. Who or what determines your self? Apparently, it’s everything that comes across your way. Let’s take your Yahoo Entertainment link. Why the hell did you even go there? Is this your self-reflective framework, and do you allow it to influence who you are (because it’s just there)?
Ok, I understand that we are now living in a globalized digital world dominated by mass media. But it was still your choice to react to it, or let it get to you. Why? Do you also live in Hollywood?
Same goes for these ridiculous twitter wars, just because politicians are using it as a medium to mess with each other and influence public perception, it doesn’t make it objective. In the future, you may be living completely immersed in a virtual world, and if you compare yourself to all the varieties of virtually produced stimuli would you also call it objective just because you choose to compare yourself to all of it?

Mass media is a reflection of society. Society represents women. So my points are very relevant. The "fearless woman" is accurate, according to the context I linked. That's what society, and you, mean by "a fearless woman", compared to a fearless man. A fearless man, for example, is a line-operator, working on high-voltage powerlines. Do you see any women doing that? No.

Women don't do the dangerous or dirty jobs, blue-collar, because again the point is unrefuted now, you are the privileged gender. You can stay at home, be pregnant, and raise children. That's always your backup, your default, your worth. Not because *I* choose it. But because *YOU* choose it. I like your "argument" so far, because if you admit to this point, then you basically know that you're wrong.


Pandora wrote:Except, in a male dominated societies,

This is just an excuse.

Societies are actually female-dominated, almost never male-dominated. This is another feminist lie. Rarely, or never, have societies been "male-dominated". Women have always controlled society, using sex as a tool, or a weapon. If women wanted to change society, then they would simply disallow most men from breeding. And women do this anyway. You do block out most men from having sex. Admit it. You've rejected lots of men.

This proves my point, again.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:04 am

A fearless man, for example, is a line-operator, working on high-voltage powerlines. Do you see any women doing that? No.

Sorry, yes.


INTREN’s Samantha (Randby) Ronding: New Face in a Changing Industry https://www.intren.com/company-news/151 ... g-industry


The number of female lineman has risen from 0 to 2% and is still rising.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7095
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:56 am

WendyDarling wrote:2%

:lol:
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:43 am

Just goes to show how they were kept out of those high paying jobs for so long, and how even now when they're "dominating and controlling society" they still have trouble getting opportunities for this kind of work.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25416
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Gender Everything

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 am

The boys clubs are eroding with women replacing men in jobs that have traditionally been held by men alone which used to be every job. Laugh all you want, but its the men who laugh who are most disturbed by female's exerting their abilities replacing them. Men are not irreplaceable in any part of the work force.

Just goes to show how they were kept out of those high paying jobs for so long, and how even now when they're "dominating and controlling society" they still have trouble getting opportunities for this kind of work.

Women are not yet dominating and controlling society, but we may.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7095
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Everything

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:06 pm

WendyDarling wrote:The boys clubs are eroding with women replacing men in jobs that have traditionally been held by men alone which used to be every job.

:lol: :lol:


WendyDarling wrote:Women are not yet dominating and controlling society, but we may.

Women have always dominated and controlled society. Rather the farce has been going on since forever. You merely pretend that you are powerless, playing the role as victim, when you are instigator and manipulator. It takes rare men, at rare intervals in human history, to point out this charade, and call women on your bullshit.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users