Accusations alone prove Nothing

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Serendipper » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Gloominary wrote:We sometimes see things as entities because they are entities.
An ant isn't just an ant, it's part of a colony.
Sometimes a wolf is lone, sometimes it's part of a pack.
Species aren't just species, they're part of an ecosystem, with both competitive, and symbiotic relationships with that ecosystem, known or unbeknownst to themselves.

Well, every ant is an ant, but if we call progressives an entity, how do we tell which individuals are members?

It can be a tightrope walk,

The problem is that people don't know how to think.



Yes, I see what you mean. If they can't control the gov, then fine, they'll control private industry and that's even better because who can question Dick's right to choose not to sell the AR15? Hey, private industry can do what it wants and not only are the conservatives forced to support their own disarming despite the cognitive dissonance of on one hand supporting freedom of their disarmers and on the other desiring to own guns, but they couldn't do anything about it anyway since since private industry isn't put up to a vote. Try arguing with a capitalist about declaring google a public utility and suddenly the "deplorables" are totally defending their enemy; it's hilarious!

Actually what I meant was progressives have become less preoccupied with class politics, and more preoccupied with race, sex and religious politics, turning progressivism into what I see as a tool of the economic elite, but in misunderstanding me, you made an interesting point yourself.
Progressives are allying themselves with the private sector, much to the dismay of conservatives who wedded themselves to the private sector and noninterventionism so much, they can't back out now without giving up a lot face, credibility.

Oh, well I was addressing this:

it originally allied itself more with socialism than capitalism, but today it's less concerned with economics, and if anything has allied itself more with capitalism than socialism.

They pulled a fast-one and circumvented democracy without anyone being the wiser.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Now that video's what I'm talking about Serendipper! :D "We got a witch!"
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Serendipper » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:10 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Now that video's what I'm talking about Serendipper! :D "We got a witch!"

This one is pretty good too:



Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! :lol:

That still cracks me up.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:22 pm

:lol: "Help, help, I'm being repressed!" :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Serendipper » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:56 pm

WendyDarling wrote::lol: "Help, help, I'm being repressed!" :lol:

Have you seen the movie? I could probably feed it to you clip by clip from what I can tell about the number of uploads on youtube, though not sure any others have relevance to the thread unless we count general silliness in which case there is plenty of that ;)
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Gloominary » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Wendy

I'm not talking about the degrees of something that exists, I'm referring to how one thing is or is not, in this case, the equivalent of another. For instance, the liberal lefties equate an accusation with a guilty verdict. Is that an accurate equation? Is rape the equivalent of a lie?

In an ideal world, accusation alone wouldn't be enough for the whole village to turn against you, but unfortunately in this world, it's enough, and so a false accusation is very damaging, comparable to the crime itself.

Is racism the equivalent of murder?

I don't think so at all, for the reasons I gave, but some progressives seem to think so.
However, progressives are racist against whites all the time, they just don't realize it, or care.

Should a white collar criminal receive the same penalty as a murderer? <---I was on a roll so I had to throw that in there.

Depends on how much he stole, and who he stole it from, if he stole billions of dollars from poor people, than yea, he should receive life in prison, or death.
Last edited by Gloominary on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby URUZ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
UrGod wrote:"Wth? How can anyone not be afraid to talk???"


Making you afraid to talk is the entire point. This is what tyrants do.


If I made you afraid to talk in the gun control thread, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tyrannize you.



Deliberately missing the point.

Classy.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Gloominary » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Serendipper

Well, every ant is an ant, but if we call progressives an entity, how do we tell which individuals are members?

every ant is an ant, and so much more, every ant is the whole universe.

I think someone needs to brush up on their Alan Watts. :wink:

And someone said: you know a tree by the fruit it produces.

If it produces oranges, it's not an apple tree.

Now people and their psychologies can be a little more complicated than trees, so you go with what they overwhelmingly produce.
Most people are rather simple, particularly when it comes to politics, they are a this or a that, and there's a reason for that besides biology and chance, simple people are easier to manage.
Last edited by Gloominary on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby URUZ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:09 pm

Image
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Serendipper » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 pm

UrGod wrote:...

Alan is a high-flying bird... way over my head.

(The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly. - Nietzsche)
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby URUZ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Serendipper wrote:
UrGod wrote:...

Alan is a high-flying bird... way over my head.

(The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly. - Nietzsche)



Nice.


“Between the things known and unknown, are the doors.” -Jim Morrison
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:46 pm

In an ideal world, accusation alone wouldn't be enough for the whole village to turn against you, but unfortunately in this world, it's enough, and so a false accusation is very damaging, comparable to the crime itself.

So racism is not murder, but a lie is rape? The racism could be a lie, so it could be both a rape and a murder. :evilfun:

BTW, I haven't been watching the latest but who has been proven to have thrown a false rape accusation?

I wish the world was a better place so people would suspend their judgement until after an investigation in the very least (I'd much prefer criminal prosecution but many people luck out due to the statutes of limitations or the fact that there won't be any formal investigation, period.) An inappropriate, sexually suggestive/explicit comment is not rape either, but you know how the liberal left blows damage up to ridiculous degrees. I know you want to blame the liar for the public's reactions, but those life altering damages are perpetrated by those who choose, CHOOSE, to believe something without evidence and treat a person differently based on an unproven statement.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby URUZ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:00 am

Yeah good luck with that.

2 Minute Hate is in full force now.

Welcome to leftism (death).
Last edited by URUZ on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Serendipper » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:01 am

Gloominary wrote:Serendipper

Well, every ant is an ant, but if we call progressives an entity, how do we tell which individuals are members?

every ant is an ant, and so much more, every ant is the whole universe.

Every ant is a part of the whole universe and every ant creates its own universe "in its image". I heard Alan say those two things. Well, he used the word creature and not ant. Hmm... I wonder if the entity of progressives can create a universe in its image. What does that even mean?

But in the context of this "very important" game we're playing wherein certain assumptions were made, such as people and ants existing, what considerations do we give progressives as an entity? It's an interesting puzzle.

I think someone needs to brush up on their Alan Watts. :wink:

Coincidentally, I was just now rummaging through my Watts collection to see if I could find where he said "nothing can be more egotistical than true repentance."

And someone said: you know a tree by the fruit it produces.

If we apply that to progressives, what is considered the fruit?

If it produces oranges, it's not an apple tree.

That seems so.... absolute. The fact that I found that interesting is interesting because it seems I'm looking at the bible in a new light.

Now people and their psychologies can be a little more complicated than trees, so you go with what they overwhelmingly produce.
Most people are rather simple, particularly when it comes to politics, they are a this or a that, and there's a reason for that besides biology and chance, simple people are easier to manage.

Molyneux had a good point about that: He said that due to the monarchical-type governments (or even tribal leaders on smaller scales) people were selected for obedience since anyone who protested the ruler was executed or banished; therefore bootlicking is in our dna (except for random rebels).

On top of that, the public school system is not for education but obedience and allegiance training. Even our sports is preparation of soldiers for war. I think it was the whole first year of WWI that the UK didn't need the draft due to overwhelming numbers of volunteers, so investigators wondered what could explain such self-sacrifice to country. I watched a whole movie on it, but damn I can't find it again.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Serendipper » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:08 am

Here's a 2-min dramatization of the differences between "civilized justice" and "frontier justice":



Good movie btw.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:36 am

Wendy

So racism is not murder, but a lie is rape?

Racism is not murder, and, certain, lies are, akin, to rape, in that they do as much damage.
The punishment for the crime, is often as bad or worse than the crime itself.

BTW, I haven't been watching the latest but who has been proven to have thrown a false rape accusation?

I stopped watching that whole fiasco a long time ago, I didn't want to feed it anymore energy.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure Hollywood is rife with rape and all manner of sordid behavior, including women voluntarily using their V to attain an advantage over their competitors: men, and women who don't use their V, and then playing the Victim card later,like they were coerced into it

I wish the world was a better place so people would suspend their judgement until after an investigation in the very least (I'd much prefer criminal prosecution but many people luck out due to the statutes of limitations or the fact that there won't be any formal investigation, period.)

We can have our suspicions about who did what, and we can act on those suspicions, distancing ourselves from people, but a suspicion is not the same as knowledge, not even close, so we have to be extra careful when doing so.
And it's wrong to always, only suspect the accused of wrongdoing, and never, not the accuser.
Progressives, the MSM, Hollywood and the entertainment industry our completely biased against the accused, falsely equating accusation with conviction.

An inappropriate, sexually suggestive/explicit comment is not rape either, but you know how the liberal left blows damage up to ridiculous degrees.

exactly

I know you want to blame the liar for the public's reactions, but those life altering damages are perpetrated by those who choose, CHOOSE, to believe something without evidence and treat a person differently based on an unproven statement.

If you're a knowing accomplice to a murder, even tho you didn't pull the trigger yourself, if you obtained the gun, egged the killer on, helped them plan it and so on, you're just as guilty as the person who pulled the trigger.
If 25 people take part in a murder, we don't give each one of them a year in prison, we give each one of them 25 years in prison, or approaching 25 years, perhaps some 10 years, others 15.

The liar is the accomplice, and society pulls the trigger.
It's hard to punish thousands of people who shun the person falsely accused of rape, because there's so many of them, and one shunning by itself isn't so bad, difficult to ascertain, and there's no legal precedent for punishing someone for shunning you, but there is legal precedent for punishing slanderers.
The liar plays the integral role here, they're the one who started it.
Without them, none of it would've happened, but without any one of the individuals who go on to hate and shun the victim, the accused, the other individuals would still hate and shun them, and so the liars action is equal to or greater than the thousands of small, subsequent actions, hatreds and ostracizing.
Last edited by Gloominary on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:38 am

Serendipper wrote:
WendyDarling wrote::lol: "Help, help, I'm being repressed!" :lol:

Have you seen the movie? I could probably feed it to you clip by clip from what I can tell about the number of uploads on youtube, though not sure any others have relevance to the thread unless we count general silliness in which case there is plenty of that ;)

Not in thirty years. I'd forgotten just how funny it was. Time to re-watch.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby URUZ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:44 am

Back when Britain had something of a soul.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:12 am

Gloominary wrote:So racism is not murder, but a lie is rape?
Racism is not murder, and, certain, lies are, akin, to rape.
Say it's a lie such as the Russian collusion accusation started by Hillary Clinton and the DNC about Trump, throwing the entire country into chaos, damaging the entire country, is the lie then akin to murder since it involves way more collateral damage and may initiate world war 3?

BTW, I haven't been watching the latest but who has been proven to have thrown a false rape accusation?

I stopped watching that whole fiasco a long time ago, I didn't want to feed it more energy.
What if no one threw out a false accusation? The Scott Baio controversy was interesting since the girl was a minor, 14, when the physical aspects of the relationship began and it was consummated by her account at 17, his account she was 18.


I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure Hollywood is rife with rape and all manner of sordid behavior, including women voluntarily using their V to attain an advantage over their competitors: men, and women who don't use their V, and then playing the victim card later, like they were coerced into it.

I wish the world was a better place so people would suspend their judgement until after an investigation in the very least (I'd much prefer criminal prosecution but many people luck out due to the statutes of limitations or the fact that there won't be any formal investigation, period.)

We can have our suspicions about who did what, and we can act on those suspicions, distancing ourselves from people, but a suspicion is not the same as knowledge, so we have to be extra careful when doing so, and it's wrong to always suspect the accused of wrongdoing, and never the accuser.
Progressives, the MSM, Hollywood and the entertainment industry our completely biased against the accused, falsely equating accusation with conviction.

An inappropriate, sexually suggestive/explicit comment is not rape either, but you know how the liberal left blows damage up to ridiculous degrees.

exactly

I know you want to blame the liar for the public's reactions, but those life altering damages are perpetrated by those who choose, CHOOSE, to believe something without evidence and treat a person differently based on an unproven statement.

If you're a knowing accomplice to a murder, even tho you didn't pull the trigger yourself, if you obtained the gun, egged them on, helped them plan it and so on, you're just as guilty as the person who pulled the it.
If 25 people take part in a murder, we don't give every one of them a year in prison, we give them all 25 years, or approaching 25 years, perhaps 10 years, perhaps 15.
I've never agreed that the two, trigger person (I was being PC...teehee) and accomplice, were the same, so we'll have to disagree there as well. I find many things in the justice system offensive like for example the arbitrary definition of a child. In a case of shoplifting, the fifteen year old is tried as a juvenile, but in a case of murder, the child is prosecuted as an adult.

The liar is the accomplice, and society pulls the trigger.
It's hard to punish thousands of people who shun the person falsely accused of rape, because there's so many of them, and one shunning by itself is not so bad, difficult to ascertain, and there's no legal precedent for punishing someone for shunning you, but there is legal precedent for punishing slanderers.
The liar plays the integral role here, they're the one who started it, without them, none of it would have happened, but without other people who go to shun and hate them, it'd still happen, and so their action is equal to or greater than the thousands of small, subsequent actions, hatreds and ostracizing.
You would only punish those where damages can be proven like in terms of terminating employment and losing an income, you'd punish the employer for unduly firing someone.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Serendipper » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:30 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Serendipper wrote:
WendyDarling wrote::lol: "Help, help, I'm being repressed!" :lol:

Have you seen the movie? I could probably feed it to you clip by clip from what I can tell about the number of uploads on youtube, though not sure any others have relevance to the thread unless we count general silliness in which case there is plenty of that ;)

Not in thirty years. I'd forgotten just how funny it was. Time to re-watch.




Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics. Kant, via the categorical imperative, is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside. :lol:
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:44 am

UrGod wrote:Not even about man-hating feminism, it’s more about respecting the rule of law and common sense. You know, those things that leftists (totalitarians).... don’t care for.


Not true, as a national socialistic fascist where others would call totalitarian I have a firm respect for law. I would have so much respect for law in a national socialist society that anybody that poses a threat to the state or its laws I would support their immediate removal. 8) :-"

That's a conviction and respect to law that others just can't understand or fathom. :wink:
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:52 am

Gloominary wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
UrGod wrote:Not even about man-hating feminism, it’s more about respecting the rule of law and common sense. You know, those things that leftists (totalitarians).... don’t care for.

Totalitarians don't care for law? You mean the very thing they enforce far too much? Do u even read what you write? No common sense at all and you hate on others for lacking it...

And as if rightists never break the law or defy common sense lol. You make this way too easy.

I think he means giving people their due process, habaeus corpus.

And you're right, fascism is a school of right thought, and it's totalitarian, but I think in Ur's mind, rightism means just capitalism, libertarianism and such, where as both fascism and socialism are somehow on the left.


That's what really bothers me about the bullshit left-right political spectrum in North America.

You're either right or left, conservative and liberal.

Well no, there are some things I am very conservative on while there are other things I am left leaning on mostly on economy. It never occurs to retards or the lowest common denominator that there are those in the middle of the spectrum like myself. I have both conservative and left leaning views on society.

Then there is the whole if you don't support Donald Trump you must be a leftist, democrat, or Hillary Clinton supporter bullshit. No, I fucking hate both of them! I hate the fucking democratic and republican party equally! For fuck's sake!

"You don't like capitalism? You must be a communist." I don't fucking like either system you bitch ass cunts! National Socialism is the third position much like Mussolini's corporatist fascist model was. That's what world war II was all about because the third positionists couldn't be controlled by the central banking of London or New York City who incidentally funded the 1917 Russian communist revolution from their capitalist compounds.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:12 am

Serendipper wrote:
Gloominary wrote:According to statistics mainstream liberals like to use, most people who're, charged, with rape end up being convicted, and so their twisted logic goes: we're justified in presuming guilt, siding with the accuser and destroying the lives of men who've been accused of rape or sexual harassment, because they're probably guilty anyway.


"They're probably guilty anyway" because they're part of a class or category of people who do such things.

"Twisted logic liberals like to use" - "Liberals" are a class or category of people who do such things.

You're essentially doing what you're complaining about: the sweeping demonization of people for belonging to a class.

Generalizations are only generally good, but that's ok since "men" are systemizers ;) and it's perfectly natural :)



Don't forget the systemic hypocrisy of liberals that talk about the equality of human beings but have no problems supporting endless chain migration into a nation that essentially drops people's wages down where if you criticize it you're a racist. The same kind of liberals that pays Jose eight bucks to mow their yard, pays Rosita minimum wages to do their laundry, and pays Manuel less than minimum wage to wash dishes in their high end luxury restaurant that they own on the liberal side of town.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:25 am

Serendipper wrote:
Gloominary wrote:@Serendipper

"They're probably guilty anyway" because they're part of a class or category of people who do such things.

"Twisted logic liberals like to use" - "Liberals" are a class or category of people who do such things.

You're essentially doing what you're complaining about: the sweeping demonization of people for belonging to a class.

Generalizations are only generally good, but that's ok since "men" are systemizers and it's perfectly natural

While the minority of men who rape women may be larger than the minority of women who rape men, it's still only a minority of men who rape women, where as the majority of progressives arguably employ this form of twisted logic: they equate being accused of rape with being charged with rape, which's not to say conservatives don't have their own forms of twisted logic, they do.

I see your point and yeah it's probably true that twisted logic is more proliferate than rape.

I wouldn't overgeneralize generalizations, they're not always good or bad.

True. They have a certain amount of value.

Charging and accusing are two very different things, charging requires a great deal of evidence, time and money, accusing requires none.

I agree!

The majority of progressives employ this twisted form of logic,

Is that an accusation or a charge that requires a great deal of evidence? Although I do agree with you, you have to recognize you're treading on logical-thin-ice by relying on a generalization to make a claim and if I couldn't see what you mean, you'd play hell trying to prove it.

Idk, it's just been bugging me lately and that seemingly everyone is pigeonholing, categorizing, stigmatizing, and demonizing as a convenient way of making or dismissing arguments and I suppose I'm slightly hyper-sensitive to labels. Maybe it's a guy-thing because it almost seems they all do it, which is what I'm doing now by defining a guy-thing :-?

Anyway, to classify progressives is to complain that they have too much power as a group and that's the very same complaint progressives have about white men as a group which is how they justify having some incidental casualties while dispensing justice. As Saddam Hussein said, "A dead friend is better than a live enemy." It's better to take out a few innocent in order to guarantee the elimination of evil, which is pretty much evil.

There is a lot of talk on this board about "leftists", which is a stigmatized word and anyone who uses it risks being perceived as appealing to popularity or some emotion. If I were reading peer-reviewed literature, I'm not sure which high-brow words they would choose, but I'm confident it wouldn't be "leftist". Even uttering the word in seriousness could tarnish a reputation of an objective thinker.



When a liberal says white privilege or oppression, what they really are saying is white Jewish privilege and oppression (They own a majority of the wealth) but because they can't say that as it would be anti-semitic (whatever the fuck that means) where their political organizations are controlled by influential Jews anyways they conveniently target European white people as the last group of people where it is socially permissible to still hate.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Accusations alone prove Nothing

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:36 am

Gloominary wrote:I mean it comes down to this, a single person, let alone all of society, isn't going to change their opinion of you, and start hating you on the basis of what one racist said about your race, and furthermore the racist may have said something benign, like I just want to preserve my race, not exterminate or subjugate other races, or I think Italians are too emotional, gregarious and jovial, where as if you falsely accuse someone of rape, you will probably ruin that individuals life overnight.

I think what Wendy is saying is that lying isn't a physical attack or altercation as rape is thereby being less severe by comparison, with that being said however lying about rape can cause extreme physical risks or attacks on the person accused. :-k

In an African village for instance lying about a man committing rape could get the accused stoned to death by the villagers before getting a chance to prove his innocence of the act first.

There is suppose to be due process of law in the west even with rape but radical feminists seem to want to get rid of that where a person can be jailed for accusation alone.

Carleas statement of racism being equal to murder is ridiculous and ignores ethnocentrism that is prevalent in all cultures the world over.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]