The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Here we shall have a civil discourse on the failures of multicultural- multiracialism by documenting and discussing socio political movements across the planet along with studying segments of societies where it is failing.

We will also discuss the anti-white European agenda all throughout the west espoused by cultural marxists known as the anti-whiteness movement or a world without whites. This thread project of mine will be ongoing.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:35 pm

South Africa along with Zimbabwe are great examples of what happens to nations when Europeans lose their ability to govern themselves and what happens when Europeans themselves become ethnic minorities where non-Europeans are the majority.

Both are also great examples of the flaws of democracy or republican parliamentarianism in terms of voting when non-Europeans become the majority voting block. Indeed, when democratic nations become balkanized multiculturally or multiracially it is inevitable that such nations will destroy themselves from within but also added with brutal tyranny of the new minority by the majority.

Demographically speaking in multicultural multiracialism democratic societies tyranny by the majority becomes a hallmark and it is no wonder why cultural marxists that describes themselves as progressives support this as such a society is their ideal state concerning racial redistribution or appropriation. When I look at South Africa or Zimbabwe I see the future of the rest of western civilization that is following in their footsteps. I could easily see a future as an example where Mexicans want to take farms away from white farmers in the United States as a part of some sort of racial redistribution or appropriation scheme.








The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:37 pm

The girl in the first video...her tongue is too big for her mouth.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25526
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:The girl in the first video...her tongue is too big for her mouth.



Is that all you care to offer on the subject?
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Hollywood/television propaganda, racial double standards, and Mexican European relations in the United States.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:58 pm

I mean there's nothing really new to say about this sort of thing. People want advantages, so they try and get them. Competition is the state of nature. I guess it's important to point out that some black/brown people have it better than some white people and vice versa. So it could be understood that it's probably not the skin color that makes the difference. If it does to some extent, we know that it can't be the only determining factor in someone getting their way, because some white people don't get what they want as well as some black people. It's just the idea of talking about people as though they are groups. Like, "white people do this", "black people do that". It's just fallacious from the jump. Groups of random people who don't even know each other don't make decisions, and individual members of these kinds of groups can't be accurately or fairly judged based on someone's perception of what a group does.

Like...is it right for someone to say, "Zero-Sum posted a video with a white lady who triggered me because I am black, therefore he is a racist and should go to prison for this hate crime"? Is it right for you to say, "There's a black guy walking down the street next to me, I think he fits this or that category or stereotype before I even encounter him". Right answer is probably no in both cases. To me, and maybe I just don't see the entertainment in it because I'm older, the vast majority of this kind of discourse is just made up shit that's out there so that ineffectual people can better cope with the reality that they're probably not going to be as good at life as they want to be.

Nothing like having someone to blame so that you don't have to blame yourself.

You ever notice that it's not the wealthy people who are doing great that get all into the debates about these kinds of things? It's because they don't need to blame anyone.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25526
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Ponderings on Afro-futurism and Wakanda.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:04 pm

actually an "objective" look at multiculturalism and multiracialism
shows that instead of being a failure, it has had GREAT success
in improving society.......we are safer then ever before,
we live longer, we are better educated, society is by any standard
better off because of multiculuralism and multiracialism.........

and any increase in such multiculturalism would increase
the health, welfare and safety of our society...........

society is demonstratively better off since the enlightenment
and its program of tolerence and acceptence of values that are different then
the one's we hold.... want proof..... check the timeline of when
enlightenment began and the dramatic changes in society that has
resulted in our current society.....

the enlightenment began in roughly 1675 and ended around the French
Revolution..... the rise of the industrial revolution in which the results of
modern society began roughly the start of the French Revolution...
coincidence, I don't think so....historically, society made its transformation
into modern society with the enlightenment and modern society has
progress with human beings being better off in just about every way possible....

any argument made against multiculturalism and multiracialism means
you have to ignore actual history... which I'm sure you have no problem with,
but the rest of us, you know we like facts and we like to be honest about
our use of history and what it means....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Reverse cultural and racial appropriation.



Versus......

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 pm

as I refuse to watch video's that are meant to make the argument for
the poster.... posting video's are a very, very lazy way of making arguments...

you just want the right to keep your myths and habits and prejudices
against anyone who isn't you..... so you can be prejudice against
anyone who doesn't look like you or think like you.........

you just don't have the courage of your convictions to actually
speak the truth that you want to have prejudices and you want to be
able to act upon those myths and prejudices that you are so proud of....

you want to able to discriminate or be prejudicially against those
who don't look like you or think like you......you just don't have
the guts to say so.......


Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:as I refuse to watch video's that are meant to make the argument for
the poster.... posting video's are a very, very lazy way of making arguments...

you just want the right to keep your myths and habits and prejudices
against anyone who isn't you..... so you can be prejudice against
anyone who doesn't look like you or think like you.........

you just don't have the courage of your convictions to actually
speak the truth that you want to have prejudices and you want to be
able to act upon those myths and prejudices that you are so proud of....

you want to able to discriminate or be prejudicially against those
who don't look like you or think like you......you just don't have
the guts to say so.......


Kropotkin


Yes, by all means ignore other people's views that might contradict yours as that sort of strategy has always worked for learning or understanding. :lol:
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:44 pm

[quote="Zero_Sum"][quote="Peter Kropotkin"]as I refuse to watch video's that are meant to make the argument for
the poster.... posting video's are a very, very lazy way of making arguments...

you just want the right to keep your myths and habits and prejudices
against anyone who isn't you..... so you can be prejudice against
anyone who doesn't look like you or think like you.........

you just don't have the courage of your convictions to actually
speak the truth that you want to have prejudices and you want to be
able to act upon those myths and prejudices that you are so proud of....

you want to able to discriminate or be prejudicially against those
who don't look like you or think like you......you just don't have
the guts to say so.......


Z: Yes, by all means ignore other people's views that might contradict yours as that sort of strategy has always worked for learning or understanding.

K: and missing my point.... if I post a video supporting my position, that is being lazy.....
I don't look at video's regardless if they are against OR support my position...
because posting video's is a very, very lazy way to post.... it doesn't matter if it contradicts me
or not, it is about the posting of the video.... not the position taken.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:20 am

One of the most highlighted aspects of the failure of democracy in the United States is having immigration laws already in place but at the same time there being no political will to enforce them especially in United States sanctuary cities. Just get a look at this Californian mayor that warned illegal immigrants prior to an ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement) raid to leave the area.

Schaaf is Jewish.[28][29] She lives in Oakland with her husband, Salvatore Fahey, an employee of Gatan, Inc., an electronics company in Pleasanton. They have two children, Dominic and Lena.[30]


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libby_Schaaf


Image

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:22 am

Zero_Sum wrote:One of the most highlighted aspects of the failure of democracy in the United States is having immigration laws already in place but at the same time there being no political will to enforce them especially in United States sanctuary cities. Just get a look at this Californian mayor that warned illegal immigrants prior to an ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement) raid to leave the area.

Schaaf is Jewish.[28][29] She lives in Oakland with her husband, Salvatore Fahey, an employee of Gatan, Inc., an electronics company in Pleasanton. They have two children, Dominic and Lena.[30]


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libby_Schaaf


Image




K: and once again with the lazy video.... which I ignored....
and I agree with the mayor.... the damage that these raids do
to families and cities far, far outweigh any damage a one or even
a few immigrants might do..... the crime rate for immigrants doesn't
seem to have any impact or very little impact on the overall crime rate.....

if you can somehow make a connection between the rate of crime and
immigrants, please make your case...... and use facts which can be researched please....
instead of just making shit up.......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:42 am

:lol:
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Zero_Sum wrote::lol:


K: well, this is as close to a real argument as I can expect from you....
take away your video's and you wouldn't even have a reason to post here....

so, you still haven't made any sort of argument against multicultural or
multiracialism and you haven't made any sort of argument against immigrants
and crime... but no real surprise here....shallow thinkers like yourself have
nothing to say anyway.....but hay, enjoy watching video's....or perhaps
return to cartoons....they seem to be more your speed anyway...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:South Africa along with Zimbabwe are great examples of what happens to nations when Europeans lose their ability to govern themselves and what happens when Europeans themselves become ethnic minorities where non-Europeans are the majority.

Both are also great examples of the flaws of democracy or republican parliamentarianism in terms of voting when non-Europeans become the majority voting block. Indeed, when democratic nations become balkanized multiculturally or multiracially it is inevitable that such nations will destroy themselves from within but also added with brutal tyranny of the new minority by the majority.

A lot of strange things here, but let's focus on South Africa: 1) the whites in South AFrica were not a new minority, they'd always been a minority. 2) balkanized multiculturally is pretty much an oxymoron. But in any case apartheid was a balkanization, os if this is a bad idea, it was a bad idea by the Europeans. 3) Check out the Boer Wars to see that two groups with European backgrounds managed to balkanize and treat each other disastrously in South Africa. 4) South Africa has been a disaster for a long long time. The precise form of this may have changed - though I am skeptical the brutality against groups with less power is now worse than it was pre-Mandela release - but has always been a disaster.

Take a look at the history of the various AFrican nations when the European colonial powers were not democracies, but extensions of private corporations or under direct control of European Royalty. Vicious, horrible governments for the majorities in most cases. Obviously complex phenomena like that include benefits to the majorities also, but your post makes it seems like democracy leads to problems, when horrible problems were there before, and that balkanization has to do with multiculturalism, which it does not, and the problems that majorities and minorities face did not suddenly get worse when there were transitions to full democracy. I have no doubt that whites now suffer some of the same kinds of abuses that blacks experienced under apartheid, those not rich enough to avoid the problems. They don't face all the abuses the blacks did however or to the same degree.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote::lol:


K: well, this is as close to a real argument as I can expect from you....
take away your video's and you wouldn't even have a reason to post here....

so, you still haven't made any sort of argument against multicultural or
multiracialism and you haven't made any sort of argument against immigrants
and crime... but no real surprise here....shallow thinkers like yourself have
nothing to say anyway.....but hay, enjoy watching video's....or perhaps
return to cartoons....they seem to be more your speed anyway...

Kropotkin



I could post stats of black on white crime and illegal immigrants making up the bulk of violent crime or various other crimes in border states but I don't see the need to because you'll just ignore all of it anyways.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:South Africa along with Zimbabwe are great examples of what happens to nations when Europeans lose their ability to govern themselves and what happens when Europeans themselves become ethnic minorities where non-Europeans are the majority.

Both are also great examples of the flaws of democracy or republican parliamentarianism in terms of voting when non-Europeans become the majority voting block. Indeed, when democratic nations become balkanized multiculturally or multiracially it is inevitable that such nations will destroy themselves from within but also added with brutal tyranny of the new minority by the majority.

A lot of strange things here, but let's focus on South Africa: 1) the whites in South AFrica were not a new minority, they'd always been a minority. 2) balkanized multiculturally is pretty much an oxymoron. But in any case apartheid was a balkanization, os if this is a bad idea, it was a bad idea by the Europeans. 3) Check out the Boer Wars to see that two groups with European backgrounds managed to balkanize and treat each other disastrously in South Africa. 4) South Africa has been a disaster for a long long time. The precise form of this may have changed - though I am skeptical the brutality against groups with less power is now worse than it was pre-Mandela release - but has always been a disaster.

Take a look at the history of the various AFrican nations when the European colonial powers were not democracies, but extensions of private corporations or under direct control of European Royalty. Vicious, horrible governments for the majorities in most cases. Obviously complex phenomena like that include benefits to the majorities also, but your post makes it seems like democracy leads to problems, when horrible problems were there before, and that balkanization has to do with multiculturalism, which it does not, and the problems that majorities and minorities face did not suddenly get worse when there were transitions to full democracy. I have no doubt that whites now suffer some of the same kinds of abuses that blacks experienced under apartheid, those not rich enough to avoid the problems. They don't face all the abuses the blacks did however or to the same degree.


So one form of historical injustice justifies a new kind of injustice? I am having a hard time following you here. Democracy increases pre-existing problems especially if you live in a nation as a minority.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:So, one form of historical injustice justifies a new kind of injustice? I am having a hard time following you here. Democracy increases pre-existing problems especially if you live in a nation as a minority.
I never argued the first point, nor do I believe that. But I may have written poorly. My point was that it seemed like you were arguing that democracy and multiculturalism led to unfairness and abuse. To me these predate democracy and multiculturalism, even, perhaps especially in the countries you mentioned. Minorities have been horribly treated inside oligarchies, monarchies and autocracies - the last being your choice of government. I was also pointing out that South AFrican whites did not become a minority, they were one before. That Europeans before multiculturalism treated managed to treat minorities (and majorities for that matter) terrible, see the Boer wars for how that worked out in South AFrica. Balkanization is probably less the case in democracies and under multicultural values, though that is complicated, but to blame balkanization on multiculturalism and democracy doesn't fit history very well. Perhaps there is some future non-democratic, non-multicultural government that will not balkanize society, but 1) now we are speculating wildly and 2) that doesn't really provide any evidence that all the balkanization we have created up to now is caused by those governments/values, since balkanization was present and in fact easier to create under non-democratic regimes. In the old days, the government would often order the deaths of minorities or forced conversion or organized ghettoization. This has been based on religion and race and also on national backgrounds of minorities and autocracies have been quite capable of fucking with or wiping out minorities despite not being democracies. A look at South America and you can see that all forms of government managed to fuck with kill ghettoize steal from native peoples: that includes dictatorships, democracies (and least they are purported to be democracies), socialist governments, republics and oligarchies. The right to vote for somebody does not give people power, particularly, or the poor would not be so victimized by the rich in democracies (or purported ones, I only see oligarchies). South AFrica certainly managed to abuse minorities and majorities before it was a democracy and it doesn't suprise me that it continues to afterward. If the idea is that democracy is no protection against abuse of minorities well, sure. But to blame it is off. Some purported democracies and republics include laws to prevent majority abuse of minorities. Llike even if the majority wants to vote to kill all redheads, they cannot. So there are limits, though not necessarily effective ones. People who have more power in all forms of government abuse those who have less.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Democratic politics of when other ethnicities become the majority represented in government. Watch this, very profound. :D

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:So, one form of historical injustice justifies a new kind of injustice? I am having a hard time following you here. Democracy increases pre-existing problems especially if you live in a nation as a minority.
I never argued the first point, nor do I believe that. But I may have written poorly. My point was that it seemed like you were arguing that democracy and multiculturalism led to unfairness and abuse. To me these predate democracy and multiculturalism, even, perhaps especially in the countries you mentioned. Minorities have been horribly treated inside oligarchies, monarchies and autocracies - the last being your choice of government. I was also pointing out that South AFrican whites did not become a minority, they were one before. That Europeans before multiculturalism treated managed to treat minorities (and majorities for that matter) terrible, see the Boer wars for how that worked out in South AFrica. Balkanization is probably less the case in democracies and under multicultural values, though that is complicated, but to blame balkanization on multiculturalism and democracy doesn't fit history very well. Perhaps there is some future non-democratic, non-multicultural government that will not balkanize society, but 1) now we are speculating wildly and 2) that doesn't really provide any evidence that all the balkanization we have created up to now is caused by those governments/values, since balkanization was present and in fact easier to create under non-democratic regimes. In the old days, the government would often order the deaths of minorities or forced conversion or organized ghettoization. This has been based on religion and race and also on national backgrounds of minorities and autocracies have been quite capable of fucking with or wiping out minorities despite not being democracies. A look at South America and you can see that all forms of government managed to fuck with kill ghettoize steal from native peoples: that includes dictatorships, democracies (and least they are purported to be democracies), socialist governments, republics and oligarchies. The right to vote for somebody does not give people power, particularly, or the poor would not be so victimized by the rich in democracies (or purported ones, I only see oligarchies). South AFrica certainly managed to abuse minorities and majorities before it was a democracy and it doesn't suprise me that it continues to afterward. If the idea is that democracy is no protection against abuse of minorities well, sure. But to blame it is off. Some purported democracies and republics include laws to prevent majority abuse of minorities. Llike even if the majority wants to vote to kill all redheads, they cannot. So there are limits, though not necessarily effective ones. People who have more power in all forms of government abuse those who have less.


Well, the Boer argument I've heard from various Dutch is that where South Africa was colonized it was originally sparsely populated if at all which is how they formed the nation of South Africa. Only after South Africa was colonized did nearby tribes of African people move into the area.

At any rate however you want to spin it democracy only works for a majority of a population at the detriment of any given minority where essentially democracy cannot work in a racially or culturally balkanized area. Democracy even concerning the illusion of its functioning or efficiency in ideal form can only function in a homogenous nation. The moment you have numerous cultures and races in a nation democracy essentially grinds down to a political gridlock of various groups pursuing their own self interests against each other or when one dominant group emerges by default in population dictates the decisions of the nation to everybody else by sheer voting numbers. Once again, another failure of democracy.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote::lol:


K: well, this is as close to a real argument as I can expect from you....
take away your video's and you wouldn't even have a reason to post here....

so, you still haven't made any sort of argument against multicultural or
multiracialism and you haven't made any sort of argument against immigrants
and crime... but no real surprise here....shallow thinkers like yourself have
nothing to say anyway.....but hay, enjoy watching video's....or perhaps
return to cartoons....they seem to be more your speed anyway...

Kropotkin



I could post stats of black on white crime and illegal immigrants making up the bulk of violent crime or various other crimes in border states but I don't see the need to because you'll just ignore all of it anyways.


K: stats of illegal immigrants making up the bulk of violent crime? then you be a liar....
nothing more........mind you, I live in a "border" state.....
and you still haven't proven your initial thesis which is "the failure and
disaster of Multicultrural-multiracialism".... whereas to prove my point which is multiculticultrual
and multiracialism is a success I simply have to compare society today with society 200 years ago....
and that succcess comes from the example set by the enlightenment example of tolerance
and acceptance of other people and the loss of myths and habits and prejudices and
superstitions of society through education......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6892
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Well, the Boer argument I've heard from various Dutch is that where South Africa was colonized it was originally sparsely populated if at all which is how they formed the nation of South Africa. Only after South Africa was colonized did nearby tribes of African people move into the area.
Those are some strange Dutch you talked to. They should know from elementary school that the Boer wars were between those of Dutch descent and the British Empire. My point was that Europeans managed to treat each other terribly in non-democratic times. IOW with democracy and without democracy you have abuse of minorities. With Europeans without Europeans you have abuse of minorities. With national socialism and with oligarchies you have abuse of minorities. In all of these you also have abuse of majorities, the most clear example being the abuse of workers and poor by the upper classes.

As far as black africans coming in, a lot of them came in because the Dutch colonists imported them as slaves. So they can blame themselves for 1) abusing minorities 2) turning them into majorities. But that's not the issue I was focusing on.

At any rate however you want to spin it democracy only works for a majority of a population at the detriment of any given minority where essentially democracy cannot work in a racially or culturally balkanized area. Democracy even concerning the illusion of its functioning or efficiency in ideal form can only function in a homogenous nation.
I don't know a single example of a homogenous democracy that did not have minority abuse of the majority AND majority abuse of some category of humans: children, servants, women. I don't think we've had a true democracies, I see oligarchies, but you seem to think you know that democracy works in homogenous societies. I can't think of an example of this. Maybe on some commune somewhere, but not at the state level.


The moment you have numerous cultures and races in a nation democracy essentially grinds down to a political gridlock of various groups pursuing their own self interests against each other or when one dominant group emerges by default in population dictates the decisions of the nation to everybody else by sheer voting numbers. Once again, another failure of democracy.
To me it seems like a failure of humans, period. I see no other form of government and certainly not national socialism avoiding the abuse of minorities.

You think that democracy and multiculturalism are the problems. I don't see anything that has worked. Anything. So when you keep repeating your judgments of democracy and multiculturalism it is a confused response. I am not saying they have worked. I just think it makes no sense to see them as causal. They are another failed model amongst many.

You also mention 'one dominant group emerges'. As far as I can tell your proposed government will have one dominant group ruling, even one individual, you. I don't have much faith, and it would be faith, that this would either be stable or not have that person abusing minorities - political groups, for example - or abusing the majority as autocracies always have.
Sure, people have been touting democracies as great when they are not, but that doesn't mean the problems that occur in democracies have been solved anywhere else or that democracy is causal. You also seem to think that majorities necessarily oppress minorities in democracies, where I see the rich, a minority abusing the majority. Which is part of why I call the so called democracies oligarchies. Get it, this is not a defense of democracies, this is me saying 1) what democracies? 2) you seem to think something else works, but give no historical justification. 3) I am connecting it to the form of government you want, one that has a terrible history and one that abuses minorities 4) you are acting like democracies cause certain bad things, but I see those things present before democracies in those countries and in all other forms of government, so saying democracy is causal is unsupportable.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: The Failure And Disaster Of Multicultural-Multiracialism

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Well, the Boer argument I've heard from various Dutch is that where South Africa was colonized it was originally sparsely populated if at all which is how they formed the nation of South Africa. Only after South Africa was colonized did nearby tribes of African people move into the area.
Those are some strange Dutch you talked to. They should know from elementary school that the Boer wars were between those of Dutch descent and the British Empire. My point was that Europeans managed to treat each other terribly in non-democratic times. IOW with democracy and without democracy you have abuse of minorities. With Europeans without Europeans you have abuse of minorities. With national socialism and with oligarchies you have abuse of minorities. In all of these you also have abuse of majorities, the most clear example being the abuse of workers and poor by the upper classes.

As far as black africans coming in, a lot of them came in because the Dutch colonists imported them as slaves. So they can blame themselves for 1) abusing minorities 2) turning them into majorities. But that's not the issue I was focusing on.

At any rate however you want to spin it democracy only works for a majority of a population at the detriment of any given minority where essentially democracy cannot work in a racially or culturally balkanized area. Democracy even concerning the illusion of its functioning or efficiency in ideal form can only function in a homogenous nation.
I don't know a single example of a homogenous democracy that did not have minority abuse of the majority AND majority abuse of some category of humans: children, servants, women. I don't think we've had a true democracies, I see oligarchies, but you seem to think you know that democracy works in homogenous societies. I can't think of an example of this. Maybe on some commune somewhere, but not at the state level.


The moment you have numerous cultures and races in a nation democracy essentially grinds down to a political gridlock of various groups pursuing their own self interests against each other or when one dominant group emerges by default in population dictates the decisions of the nation to everybody else by sheer voting numbers. Once again, another failure of democracy.
To me it seems like a failure of humans, period. I see no other form of government and certainly not national socialism avoiding the abuse of minorities.

You think that democracy and multiculturalism are the problems. I don't see anything that has worked. Anything. So when you keep repeating your judgments of democracy and multiculturalism it is a confused response. I am not saying they have worked. I just think it makes no sense to see them as causal. They are another failed model amongst many.

You also mention 'one dominant group emerges'. As far as I can tell your proposed government will have one dominant group ruling, even one individual, you. I don't have much faith, and it would be faith, that this would either be stable or not have that person abusing minorities - political groups, for example - or abusing the majority as autocracies always have.
Sure, people have been touting democracies as great when they are not, but that doesn't mean the problems that occur in democracies have been solved anywhere else or that democracy is causal. You also seem to think that majorities necessarily oppress minorities in democracies, where I see the rich, a minority abusing the majority. Which is part of why I call the so called democracies oligarchies. Get it, this is not a defense of democracies, this is me saying 1) what democracies? 2) you seem to think something else works, but give no historical justification. 3) I am connecting it to the form of government you want, one that has a terrible history and one that abuses minorities 4) you are acting like democracies cause certain bad things, but I see those things present before democracies in those countries and in all other forms of government, so saying democracy is causal is unsupportable.


Yes, obviously the Boer wars had everything to do with a war being waged against the British also. The Dutch initial colonization of South Africa however once again shows that at the time the area was sparsely populated if at all where large populations of native Africans didn't come until after the fact. Yes, the importation of slaves was a big part of that. Please note that I don't advocate the usage of slavery and find it a horrendous practice just like everybody else. The difference is that an autocracy doesn't give lip service to the false ideal of equality as democracy does where democracy fails to live up every time to its own ideals. Autocracy has no need of foolish childless ideals by comparison however a collectivist autocracy the kind I advocate for stresses the understanding that society is organic just as everything else in life where if there are ways of mitigating social harmony by leveling the socio economic playing field such policies should be sought after.

Switzerland is a great example of a homogenous style of democratic government, Iceland as well.

Yet even purely homogenous democracies I find to be inefficient in organizing the various underpinnings of society or a nation. All I was saying is that for the argument of efficiency homogenous democracies work better than multicultural or multiracial ones, they tend to last longer historically. Nonetheless even homogeneous democracies have a way of collapsing on themselves overtime also which is why I am not democratic. My comments was merely making a comparison between homogenous and non-homogenous democratic societies.

Your argument of what works depends on your definition of a working society.

The autocrat being myself? No, I have no desire to be the autocrat myself if I can help it. To be an autocratic leader of a nation requires a tremendous amount of responsibility in leading others.

The type of government I support would be heavily against oligarchy by the way. I understand the problems of oligarchy within democracies all too well living in an oligarchic totalitarian democratic nation myself. Also, understand the democratic oligarchic ruling party has a way of dividing people against each other to take the focus off of themselves which can easily translate into an ethnic majority terrorizing an ethnic minority.

In a homogeneous society or nation such racial and ethnic conflict is nonexistent by comparison.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]