Political Satire Making Fun Of U.S. Media Pundits

This thread will be an ongoing project of mine making fun of United States politicians, media pundits, celebrities, and public figures.

We will start with the white house correspondent Major Garret that likes making idiotic appearances on CBSN who believes there is a Russian conspiracy everywhere.

He’s a corespondent not a spokesman. Mike Huckabee’s fat daughter is the spokesman. And that’s not a typo. I’m pretty sure she has a penis. Also, what kind of dissonance does a person have to go through to support a white house that it represented to the press corps by a relative of Mike Huckabee? Have you ever listened to that guy for 5 minutes?

Noted, he’s a giant dick, gibbering idiot, and douchebag.

Sarah Huckabee is well spoken with that southern draw but as far as her looks are concerned yikes… It is unfortunate she works under Agent Orange. I cannot confirm if she has a penis.

Mike Huckabee is a bloated neoconservative idiot that I’m surprised they gave him his own show on Fox News. Apparently there is a whole population sadly that finds what he has to say as being meaningful. [Just fuck my shit up already…]

You think she’s well spoken?

She’s getting better for somebody that started out mentally challenged, it’s kinda hard to pick on mentally handicapped people. She’s struggled to get this far, we should leave the poor woman be.

Even if that were true, which I cannot concede that it is…she’s still fat. That’s the worst thing a woman can be.

I am concerned about that bearded after shadow on her chin though. She needs to wax that shit.

CBS reporter Paula Reid

NBC Megyn Kelly

Inbred-looking chin. Like someone picked her up out of the mountains of west virginia and sent her to one of those makeover shows.

Needs to touch up her roots, and stop doing crossfit. Her body has stopped producing estrogen.

I’m also pretty sure that Hope Hicks is a pre-op tranny. Look at her jawline. And I’m not sure, but I feel like she waxes her arms.

Trying very hard to hide her hill billy upbringing? Say it isn’t so! 8-[

Fake it until you make it!

Menopause?

Really? It could be plastic surgery. Maybe she goes to the gym often. Show me a picture to make a convincing argument,here’s my picture of her.

Here ya go.
170817064941-hope-hicks-file-1024x576.png

Look at that adam’s apple.

Hmm…you’re right , that above photo does look like a post op tranny.

Like a skinny elvis in a dress.

I was going to go with a Chelsea Manning.