Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social State.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:14 am

So long as they publicly renounced zionism, Jewishnes,and Judaism I wouldn't have a problem with previous example. The problem of course comes with those that unlike us have a zero tolerance approach. I still don't know how to remedy that as it is very problematic with those of us in our world view. It's a very contentious subject that is still argued back and fourth of who is accepted versus who isn't. Who can be classified as a white European and who can't be.

Most people can only think in terms of short term thinking instead of the long term.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:35 am

Gloominary wrote:I mean how're we going to decide who the 'dictator' is?

Is it me...is it you?


No, I'm far too lazy and lackadaisical to be the leading dictator myself. I would settle for being a military general, national spokesman/ philosopher, or manager of the national media myself. :lol: At this point in my life at least I don't see myself taking on such a giant undertaking, I don't have that ambition.

I don't know, for me I think the philosopher king or dictator will be an individual that is a great victorious soldier and statesman that has yet to come. Such an individual will make themselves worthy of that title to lead and more importantly when they enter the world stage nobody will be able to deny their power. Let us call it destiny.....
Last edited by Rabbi Shekelstein on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Gloominary » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:36 am

Zero_Sum wrote:So long as they publicly renounced zionism, Jewishnes,and Judaism I wouldn't have a problem with previous example. The problem of course comes with those that unlike us have a zero tolerance approach. I still don't know how to remedy that as that is very problematic with those of us in our world view.

Agreed, Alicia Silverstone looks white, and if she were to take a DNA test, I bet she'd get mostly white, perhaps 20%-30% Ashkenazi Jewish.
If she also thought white, and acted white, I could accept her.
As for hardliners, purists, I don't think there's anything that can done about them, white nationalists are going to be divided on some things, you already brought up how many are Christians, where as some are atheists or pagans like us.
Some are capitalists, where as others are socialists like us.
Few of us are going to agree on every single issue, but what matters is you have enough in common with someone ideologically that you can be friends and work together on things.
Not every white nationalist is going to be a friend, such is life, they'll have to go their separate ways.
User avatar
Gloominary
Thinker
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Gloominary » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:45 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:I mean how're we going to decide who the 'dictator' is?

Is it me...is it you?


No, I'm far too lazy and lackadaisical to be the leading dictator myself. I would settle for being a military general, national spokesman/ philosopher, or manager of the national media myself. :lol: At this point in my life at least I don't see myself taking on such a giant undertaking.

I don't know, for me I think the philosopher king or dictator will be an individual that is a great victorious soldier or statesman that has yet to come. Such an individual will make themselves worthy of that title to lead and more importantly when they enter the world stage nobody will be able to deny their power. Let us call it destiny.....

Same here, I'm too lazy, I'd settle for philosopher, senator or spokesman.
User avatar
Gloominary
Thinker
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:48 am

Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:So long as they publicly renounced zionism, Jewishnes,and Judaism I wouldn't have a problem with previous example. The problem of course comes with those that unlike us have a zero tolerance approach. I still don't know how to remedy that as that is very problematic with those of us in our world view.

Agreed, Alicia Silverstone looks white, and if she were to take a DNA test, I bet she'd get mostly white, perhaps 30%-20% Ashkenazi Jewish.
If she also thought white, and acted white, I could accept her.
As for hardliners, purists, I don't think there's anything that can done about them, white nationalists are going to be divided on some things, you already brought up how many are Christians, where as some are atheists or pagans like us.
Some are capitalists, where as others are socialists like us.
Few of us are going to agree on every single issue, but what matters is you have enough in common with someone ideologically that you can be friends and work together on things.
Not every white nationalist is going to be a friend, such is life, they'll have to go their separate ways


Yes, it really upsets me that a lot of European nationalist groups excludes anybody that isn't Christian and view all atheists in contempt as a part of some kind of marxist conspiracy. Just goes to show there are idiots in all movements.

Yes, that is a problem with today's European nationalist groups, nobody can agree politically, ethnically, or economically what kind of society that we all want. I imagine there's going to be a lot of infighting amongst ourselves not just with others when the time of reckoning or social upheaval comes. You have purists and exceptionalists like ourselves, you have Christians versus everybody else [They even fight each other on denominations],pagans, secular atheists, anarchists, democrats, republicans, corporate fascists, technocrats, libertarians, monarchs, and national socialists.

How we rise above all that in unity I haven't the slightest clue. We might just have to settle for a fractured unity or maybe some global catastrophic event forces us to work together despite our differences.
Last edited by Rabbi Shekelstein on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:15 am

Gloominary wrote:There should be a vote on who's going to be Consul, and the Consul should have a term, the Roman Consul had a term of just one year.

Or perhaps instead of elections on the one hand, or dictatorship on the other, we could have a meritocracy, where the Consul is appointed by a team of administrators, according to criteria outlined in the constitution.

Some criteria could be: intelligence, self-education, eloquence, charisma, brute strength, combat experience, health...

You could even have a combination of meritocracy, and elections.

A constitutional autocracy resonating with national socialism is what I have in mind, I can't support anything else. I won't support anything else.

Unlike all other historical constitutions that are vague or nonspecific leading into various misused interpretations it would have to be very specific where it couldn't be open to interpretation and debate. It would consist in great length concerning articles, laws, and provisions.
Last edited by Rabbi Shekelstein on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Gloominary » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:19 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:So long as they publicly renounced zionism, Jewishnes,and Judaism I wouldn't have a problem with previous example. The problem of course comes with those that unlike us have a zero tolerance approach. I still don't know how to remedy that as that is very problematic with those of us in our world view.

Agreed, Alicia Silverstone looks white, and if she were to take a DNA test, I bet she'd get mostly white, perhaps 30%-20% Ashkenazi Jewish.
If she also thought white, and acted white, I could accept her.
As for hardliners, purists, I don't think there's anything that can done about them, white nationalists are going to be divided on some things, you already brought up how many are Christians, where as some are atheists or pagans like us.
Some are capitalists, where as others are socialists like us.
Few of us are going to agree on every single issue, but what matters is you have enough in common with someone ideologically that you can be friends and work together on things.
Not every white nationalist is going to be a friend, such is life, they'll have to go their separate ways


Yes, it really upsets me that a lot of European nationalist groups excludes anybody that isn't Christian and view all atheists as a part of some kind of marxist conspiracy. Just goes to show there are idiots in all movements.

Yes, that is a problem with today's European nationalist groups, nobody can agree politically, ethnically, or economically what kind of society that we all want. I imagine there's going to be a lot of infighting amongst ourselves not just with others when the time of reckoning or social upheaval come. You have purists and exceptionalists like ourselves, you have Christians versus everybody else [They even fight each other on denominations], capitalists, anarchists democrats, corporatist fascists, and national socialists.

Right, and that disagreement, whether most of it is natural or socially engineered, plays into the hands of the elite, the ol' divide and rule, controlled-opps routine.
Just as there was an anarchists without adjectives movement, there could be a white nationalists without adjectives movement.
That is to say, if you're a white nationalist fascist, a white nationalist communist state is still preferable to a multiracial fascist state, and likewise if you're a white nationalist communist, a white nationalist fascist state is still preferable to a multiracial communist state, or in other words, it doesn't matter so much what characteristics this white nationalist state takes on, it may take on several ideologies at once, so long as it is white nationalist, it's still worth supporting.

However, race for me is not even the most important issue, they're all important, race, sex, ethics, values, politics, economics, the environment.
I'm working on building a holistic paradigm rather than focusing all my attention on one or two issues.

The last several centuries have witnessed the globalization of the world, even fascism and Nazism were a kind of globalization, in that they were seeking to make there be only one culture and one race, just as capitalists and communists are trying to do, it's just they went about it differently, the former by exterminating or at least subjugating all the other cultures and races of the world, the latter by merging all of them into one, multiculturalism being a mere stepping stone towards global monoculturalism, or rather supplanting culture with consumerism or communism.

I agree with what you were saying regarding the Balkanization of North America and the world.
Slowly but surely, or perhaps suddenly, I think we're seeing a shift away from the new world order towards nationalism and regionalism, and this shift has to occur, one way or another, because our present civilization is totally unsustainable economically, environmentally and socially.
So there will be more room for different ideologies, races and religions to diverge, go their separate ways, which's probably how it should be, we're never going to see eye to eye with most people on everything, even the fundamentals.
Perhaps several ideologically differing white nationalist states will arise in North America, perhaps even dozens, and that is fine, in fact it's cause for celebration, as I support ideological diversity and true racial diversity: separatism.
Last edited by Gloominary on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Thinker
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 am

Gloominary wrote:Right, and that disagreement, whether most of it is natural or socially engineered, plays into the hands of the elite, the ol' divide and rule, controlled-opps routine.
Just as there was an anarchists without adjectives movement, there could be a white nationalists without adjectives movement.
That is to say, if you're a white nationalist fascist, a white nationalist communist state is still preferable to a multiracial fascist state, and likewise if you're a white nationalist communist, a white nationalist fascist state is still preferable to a multiracial communist state, in other words, it doesn't matter so much what characteristics this white nationalist state adopts, it may take on several ideologies within one, so long as it is white nationalist, that is what's important and worth working together towards.

However, race for me is not even the most important issue, they're all important, race, sex, ethics, values, politics, economics, the environment.
I'm working on building a holistic paradigm rather than focusing all my attention on one or two issues.

The last several centuries have seen the globalization of the world, even fascism and Nazism were a kind of globalization, in that they were seeking to make one race and one culture, just as the capitalists and communists are trying to do, it's just they went about it in different ways, the former by destroying or at least subjugating all the cultures and races of the world, the latter by merging them into one, multiculturalism of course being just a stepping stone towards global monoculturalism, or rather supplanting culture with consumerism or communism.

I agree with what you were saying regarding the Balkanization of North America and the world.
Slowly but surely, or perhaps suddenly, I think we're seeing a shift away from the new world order towards nationalism and regionalism, and this shift has to occur, one way or another, because our present civilization is totally unsustainable economically, environmentally and socially.
So there will be more room for different ideologies, religions and races to diverge, go their separate ways, which's probably how it should be, we're never going to see eye to eye with most people on everything, or even the fundamentals.
Perhaps several ideologically differing white nationalist states will arise in North America, perhaps even dozens, and that is fine, in fact it's cause for celebration, as I support ideological diversity and true racial diversity/separatism.


Yes, it's quite possible of whole entire nations splitting into twenty different territories each with their own political, economic, cultural, and social programs. Perhaps that is nature's way of harmony concerning our species by allowing us our own autonomous regions to govern ourselves as we see fit collectively. I think the biggest contention of disagreement is socialism versus capitalism. I cannot see me even wanting to live in a white nationalist capitalist state, I despise capitalism that much with a passion as I have lived most of my life as a working class slave under it. I say let them live in their capitalist dystopia until they come crawling and begging to enter our socialist societies after they've completely ruined their own, perhaps that is what it will take to finally change their minds.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:52 am

Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:You can combine dictatorship with aristocracy too.
You could have the dictator, and say an equally powerful senate.
They can both make constitutionally viable laws for everyone and give constitutionally viable orders to the army, and administrators, as well as veto one another's actions.
Honestly just having one dude, with near absolute power, and responsibility, seems very, Asiatic and, irrational to me.
It's the Euroepan way to hold a no holds bar debate, and while perhaps extending the vote to every Tom, Dick and Harry might be equally irrational, that tradition of wise men honestly, openly, brutally and boldly speaking their minds, having a frank, offensive discussion before laws are made, and decisions are finalized, is the essence of what it means to be, European, it's what separates us from them.
Otherwise, we might as well just have White Sharia and book burnings, virgin births and prophets speaking in tongues.
I find the idea of wise men cowaring and tip toeing around the kings feelings, rather revolting.



If you understand the time of Machiavelli and the merchants of Venice the aristocrats who I don't really separate from oligarchs(Aristocracy/ oligarchy, same thing) became so wealthy in trading that they threatened the very power of the monarchy or worse would have the means to influence the monarchy financially. You cannot allow powerful independent entities to flourish in any nation in that they become corrupt, decadent, and largely self serving. The only way centralization can work efficiently is by restraining or having total control over them.

Incidentally this isn't just a problem for a monarchy or autocracy but also is very problematic with democracies that you embrace where the manifestation of this aristocracy or oligarchy is corporatism.

The dictator can also be corrupted by financial interests from within or outside his state, or he can just be plain corrupt, on his own.


Yes, a dictator can be corrupted also but the difference is that a dictator is one head that can be taken out quickly if they abuse their power. What you propose is multiple heads that can be hundreds if not thousands of people which is not easily remedied as one person is.

Like the story of the Lernaean Hydra if you strike one head off multiple others will just pop up in replacement. It is better to worry about just one individual instead of thousands, think of it in terms of simplification or containment. Once again a majority of the populace is too ignorant to lead themselves or have any discernment in the affairs of society and state.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Just got done watching an interview where a teacher is forced to move in with her parents because she only makes $51,000.00 a year where her along with teachers all across the nation are demanding higher wages. :lol: Boohoo, cry me a fucking river....

Dumb bitch, how do you think workers making $20,000.00 or less a year feel without healthcare and benefits? How do you think we survive? Oh that's right, the United States working class isn't important enough to get news time on mainstream media broadcasts. Fuck all of you wretches! :-"

May the social upheaval continue until the day the whole dam breaks, may it happen quickly.

Violent uprising and revolution when?
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Gloominary » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:49 am

Zero Sum

Yes, it's quite possible of whole entire nations splitting into twenty different territories each with their own political, economic, cultural, and social programs. Perhaps that is nature's way of harmony concerning our species by allowing us our own autonomous regions to govern ourselves as we see fit collectively.

Right, globalization is moving towards artifice, localization is moving towards nature, which's the direction we need to be headed.

I think the biggest contention of disagreement is socialism versus capitalism. I cannot see me even wanting to live in a white nationalist capitalist state, I despise capitalism that much with a passion as I have lived most of my life as a working class slave under it. I say let them live in their capitalist dystopia until they come crawling and begging to enter our socialist societies after they've completely ruined their own, perhaps that is what it will take to finally change their minds.

Unfortunately, these days it seems, most white nationalists are capitalists and supporters of Trump, who want to take away our already meagre social services, and the few that aren't, many of them believe in a mixed economy with capitalist, corporatist and socialist elements, where as I would have no corporatism or capitalism.
I would split the economy in two, essential goods and services like food and housing would be socialized, and inessential goods and services would mostly be kept private, but, I would either have no intellectual property and property without occupancy/use, or limited intellectual property and property without occupancy/use, which would limit how wealthy individuals could become.
User avatar
Gloominary
Thinker
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:05 am

Robert Michels author of, "The Iron Law Of Oligarchy"

Image


According to Michels all organizations eventually come to be run by a "leadership class", who often function as paid administrators, executives, spokespersons or political strategists for the organization. Far from being "servants of the masses", Michels argues this "leadership class," rather than the organization's membership, will inevitably grow to dominate the organization's power structures. By controlling who has access to information, those in power can centralize their power successfully, often with little accountability, due to the apathy, indifference and non-participation most rank-and-file members have in relation to their organization's decision-making processes. Michels argues that democratic attempts to hold leadership positions accountable are prone to fail, since with power comes the ability to reward loyalty, the ability to control information about the organization, and the ability to control what procedures the organization follows when making decisions. All of these mechanisms can be used to strongly influence the outcome of any decisions made 'democratically' by members.


Michels stated that the official goal of representative democracy of eliminating elite rule was impossible, that representative democracy is a façade legitimizing the rule of a particular elite, and that elite rule, which he refers to as oligarchy, is inevitable.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:17 am

Gloominary wrote:Zero Sum

Yes, it's quite possible of whole entire nations splitting into twenty different territories each with their own political, economic, cultural, and social programs. Perhaps that is nature's way of harmony concerning our species by allowing us our own autonomous regions to govern ourselves as we see fit collectively.

Right, globalization is moving towards artifice, localization is moving towards nature, which's the direction we need to be headed.

I think the biggest contention of disagreement is socialism versus capitalism. I cannot see me even wanting to live in a white nationalist capitalist state, I despise capitalism that much with a passion as I have lived most of my life as a working class slave under it. I say let them live in their capitalist dystopia until they come crawling and begging to enter our socialist societies after they've completely ruined their own, perhaps that is what it will take to finally change their minds.

Unfortunately, these days it seems, most white nationalists are capitalists and supporters of Trump, who want to take away our already meagre social services, and the few that aren't, many of them believe in a mixed economy with capitalist, corporatist and socialist elements, where as I would have no corporatism or capitalism.
I would split the economy in two, essential goods and services like food and housing would be socialized, and inessential goods and services would mostly be kept private, but, I would either have no intellectual property and property without occupancy/use, or limited intellectual property and property without occupancy/use, which would limit how wealthy individuals could become.


Being that nationalism is a form of localization we are in agreement.

The problem with our people and by that I mean European people is our insatiable appetite of greed where with that through our historical transformation globalism or domination of global capital is the manifestation of it. This insatiable greed is killing and destroying us in more ways than one where only us European socialists are aware of this historical tragedy or calamity. The rational or good conscience Europeans for themselves and the world around them will always be socialist.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 am

The kind of society I envision would be a national commonwealth in that everything would be nationalized both small businesses and large ones. The state will have power over all forms of business, industry, banking, and markets. Certainly individuals would be able to own businesses privately receiving the benefits of ownership but they would be heavily regulated to serve the state, nation, and its citizens publicly where any withdrawal of that would activate effective immediately their abandonment of private ownership to which the state would intervene. Workers would be able to form trade unions and have reasonable bargaining power for any businesses they work under.

All businesses it would be mandated to give its workers reasonable healthcare plans, retirement plans, paid sick leave, paid maternity leave, and increased wages overtime with seniority.

There will be a mandatory national tax paid by everybody so that everybody has free access to college and trade schools. All colleges and trade schools would be open up to the general public where nobody would be excluded.

There would be no private schools or charters as everybody would have equal access to education.

Businesses that pursue on the job apprentice programs for its workers will receive heavy tax breaks or reductions by the state. There would be a national government bureau of worker protections making sure that the standard of living, higher wages, and access to benefits working under any businesses is accessed to all workers/ citizens.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Gloominary » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:26 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Zero Sum

Yes, it's quite possible of whole entire nations splitting into twenty different territories each with their own political, economic, cultural, and social programs. Perhaps that is nature's way of harmony concerning our species by allowing us our own autonomous regions to govern ourselves as we see fit collectively.

Right, globalization is moving towards artifice, localization is moving towards nature, which's the direction we need to be headed.

I think the biggest contention of disagreement is socialism versus capitalism. I cannot see me even wanting to live in a white nationalist capitalist state, I despise capitalism that much with a passion as I have lived most of my life as a working class slave under it. I say let them live in their capitalist dystopia until they come crawling and begging to enter our socialist societies after they've completely ruined their own, perhaps that is what it will take to finally change their minds.

Unfortunately, these days it seems, most white nationalists are capitalists and supporters of Trump, who want to take away our already meagre social services, and the few that aren't, many of them believe in a mixed economy with capitalist, corporatist and socialist elements, where as I would have no corporatism or capitalism.
I would split the economy in two, essential goods and services like food and housing would be socialized, and inessential goods and services would mostly be kept private, but, I would either have no intellectual property and property without occupancy/use, or limited intellectual property and property without occupancy/use, which would limit how wealthy individuals could become.


Being that nationalism is a form of localization we are in agreement.

The problem with our people and by that I mean European people is our insatiable appetite of greed where with that through our historical transformation globalism or domination of global capital is the manifestation of it. This insatiable greed is killing and destroying us in more ways than one where only us European socialists are aware of this historical tragedy or calamity. The rational or good conscience Europeans for themselves and the world around them will always be socialist.

Whites greatest strengths, our industriousness and inventiveness, can also be our greatest weaknesses, if left unchecked.
We've had several centuries of virtually unbridled economic, scientific and technological growth, and now it's time to reign it in and power down some of the way.
Conserve our precious resources, and allocate others more justly, wisely, according to the needs of the forgotten and neglected white working class, instead of the greed of a few.
We need to think less about how to get more of what we want, and more about what we need, which's where philosophy and social politics comes in.
User avatar
Gloominary
Thinker
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:08 am

Gloominary wrote:Whites greatest strengths, our industriousness and inventiveness, can also be our greatest weaknesses, if left unchecked.
We've had several centuries of virtually unbridled economic, scientific and technological growth, and now it's time to reign it in and power down some of the way.
Conserve our precious resources, and allocate others more justly, wisely, according to the needs of the forgotten and neglected white working class, instead of the greed of a few.
We need to think less about how to get more of what we want, and more about what we need, which's where philosophy and social politics comes in.


Yes, we are in agreement with that. How would you however keep all of that in check? I'm curious.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:17 am

With capitalism the economic model is infinite growth as opposed to a limited economy of protectionism espoused by socialism. We see this ideology of infinite growth within immigration in that if there is any demographic problems within populations domestically it is then sought out amongst foreign populations through migration. We then see the damages of capitalism on western civilization that has been under siege by foreign immigration since the 1960's under this infinite growth paradigm. Understanding this, how can it be denied that capitalism is the enemy and destroyer of the European collective identity and cultural soul?

Any system that would replace a national population, culture, and ethnicity with others is an evil one that must be destroyed. Any system that would sacrifice its people on an alter of materialism is not worth following or obeying. A nation is not its money supply, market, or project of its own economic growth, a nation at the end of the day comprises most thoroughly of its people. In order to serve the people a more social economy must be sought out.

Only socialism with its ideals of protectionism and sustainability can in effect protect nationalism, culture, or ethnicity collectively as nothing else will suffice.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Civic nationalism asserts that a nation is solely its ideas, ideologies, values, and principles only where the genetic makeup of its people is irrelevant or redundant. Ethnic nationalism believes that while a nation does represent its ideas, ideologies, values, and principles those things are inherent with the genetic racial or ethnic makeup of its people where if you replace that population segment with ethnic foreigners the very values of that nation will become altered as well.

With that knowledge or insight ethnic nationalism makes more sense and therefore is the more realistic option. Civic nationalism of course is a completely compromised position of nationalism since given enough time where the genetic ethnic makeup of a population becomes diluted enough such a population might indeed become susceptible to globalism having no singular ethnic identity to preserve. I think it is safe to say that the ideal of civic nationalism is indeed a Trojan horse as it is a stepping stone to a more globalist system of organization. Civic nationalism can easily transform into globalism overnight which eventually given enough time transforms the world under global governance. Of course given all of this it becomes no surprise that most forms of civic nationalism revolves around neo conservatism, infinite growth capitalism (migration replacement), and zero borders/no immigration limitations of the political libertarian movement, so no surprise there. Once again on the protectionist nature of socialism is the only system of governance that can protect the well being of distinct national ethnicities.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:10 am

On Homosexuality And Transgenderism.

Other animal species practice other behaviors that we find horrendous or abhorrent where we don't practice those behaviors in the norm of human society. Understanding that, why is homosexuality tolerated or promoted? Why is it the exception? Heterosexual relationships is the underpinning of reproduction which is why it is promoted because society can't function at all without reproduction. This is just basic common knowledge here.

In my ideal society homosexuality would not be spotlighted, promoted, or be deemed socially acceptable. It wouldn't be illegal but it wouldn't be socially accepted publicly either.

Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to adopt children either as I view that as child neglect or abuse.

I would also reclassify transgenderism as a mental illness that it is publicly making treatment or therapy available for those suffering from it. Changing or altering one's gender through surgery would be outlawed.

Dealing With Radical Feminists, Demographic Crisis, And Creating A New Kind Of Nation State Feminism

I am pro-life and anti abortion but with some level of exceptions for when women's health are at risk, abhorrent physical mutations, or rape. Also, no woman is allowed a job, occupation, own property, have a banking account, or the ability to attend college without having a minimal of two children first. If they refuse all of that they better have a male caretaker willing to take care of them for the rest of their lives. Exceptions would be made for women that are infertile, elderly, mentally ill, or physically disabled only. This will help with the west's demographic population disaster. I am a big promoter of the nuclear family concept and early marriage.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:34 am

On The Jewish Question: Dealing With Jews, Zionists, And Collaborators.

Remove all the Jews from western civilization and quarantine them into Israel their beloved holy land. Then give the Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, and Iranians free range at them.

We would also cut all funding, military aid, and diplomacy off with the nation of Israel effective immediately.

To do this we'll have a fleet of cargo naval ships and ship them all to Israel unharmed or in good health of course. We won't give them another opportunity to declare victimization. Various submarines and defensive naval units will defend these naval cargo ships to make sure they're unharmed in travel to the nation of Israel.

Once the the Jews are dropped off into Israel unharmed they're no longer our responsibility and would be left to fend for themselves.

All Christian zionists or zionist collaborators even if they themselves are not Jewish will also be shipped along with them to the nation of Israel. They deserve whatever fate encompasses them as traitors and enemies of the state. If you turn your back against us with the enemy you're no longer one of us and will be treated as such.

No declaration of war against Israel will be made for without aid or assistance of the west they're already surrounded by plenty of enemies all throughout the middle east that will keep them busy for some time. The important thing is they will finally no longer be our collective problem where zionist occupied portions of our governments will be gone once for all time leaving us to pursue our own interests independently. Undoubtedly a new golden age will begin right away after that happens. :wink:
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 am

Dealing With Multicultural Neo Liberal White Europeans.

In the new nation state we will not stand for multicultural neo liberal Europeans amongst us.

You will be given two options,

1. The first option is that you denounce multiculturalism and neo liberalism joining the fold of the new nation state where you will be welcomed or accepted to live.

2. The second option is that if you refuse to you will not be tolerated to live amongst us in the new nation state where you'll be kicked out forcibly removed to live or exist elsewhere.

If you want we can take all of you for a one way trip to the continent of Africa where you can enjoy your neo liberal multiculturalism paradise there. Go create your multicultural neo liberal utopia in the jungles or desert of Africa, see how well your ideals will serve you there. :wink:
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Gloominary » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:18 am

@Zero Sum

Dealing With Radical Feminists, Demographic Crisis, And Creating A New Kind Of Nation State Feminism

I am pro-life and anti abortion but with some level of exceptions for when women's health are at risk, abhorrent physical mutations, or rape. Also, no woman is allowed a job, occupation, own property, have a banking account, or the ability to attend college without having a minimal of two children first. If they refuse all of that they better have a male caretaker willing to take care of them for the rest of their lives. Exceptions would be made for women that are infertile, elderly, mentally ill, or physically disabled only. This will help with the west's demographic population disaster. I am a big promoter of the nuclear family concept and early marriage.

I am a minimalist and I believe overpopulation is a reality.
Nationalism to me means not only the people, the race, the culture, but the land it arises out of.
We have a duty to ourselves, the people, but we also have a duty to the earth, the soil.
From my research, it's a reality nations can overpopulate and overconsume, to the detriment of their food and water supply, to the detriment of their forests, and the animals they depend on, and to the soil.

History is replete with civilizations vanishing just as quickly as they appeared, for they were unsustainable.
The land is part of what makes the people what they are, their character has been shaped by it and continues to be, and nature has intrinsic beauty.
And if we desecrate it, we'll in turn be shaped by that desecration.

While I don't support the promotion of unhealthy, dead end lifestyles like homosexuality, trans and so on, I think it's fine that our population either maintains itself, neither growing, nor receding, or even recedes a little gradually, before leveling out at some point in the future.
I think the birthrate is fine, what I take issue with is the immigration, non-whites replacing us.

As for women, I think it's fine if they want to do the traditional thing, specializing in domestic affairs, or if they want to share domestic and economic responsibilities.
And as for abortion, I would neither promote nor discourage it.
Last edited by Gloominary on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Thinker
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:59 am

Gloominary wrote:@Zero Sum

Dealing With Radical Feminists, Demographic Crisis, And Creating A New Kind Of Nation State Feminism

I am pro-life and anti abortion but with some level of exceptions for when women's health are at risk, abhorrent physical mutations, or rape. Also, no woman is allowed a job, occupation, own property, have a banking account, or the ability to attend college without having a minimal of two children first. If they refuse all of that they better have a male caretaker willing to take care of them for the rest of their lives. Exceptions would be made for women that are infertile, elderly, mentally ill, or physically disabled only. This will help with the west's demographic population disaster. I am a big promoter of the nuclear family concept and early marriage.

I am a minimalist and I believe overpopulation is a reality.
Nationalism to me means not only the people, the race, the culture, but the land it arises out of.
We have a duty to ourselves, the people, but we also have a duty to the earth, the soil.
From my research, it's a reality nations can overpopulate and overconsume, to the detriment of their food and water supply, to the detriment of their forests, and the animals they depend on, and to the soil.

History is replete with civilizations vanishing just as quickly as they appeared, for they were unsustainable.
The land is part of what makes the people what they are, their character has been shaped by it and continues to be, and nature has intrinsic beauty.
And if we desecrate it, we'll in turn be shaped by that desecration.

While I don't support the promotion of dead end lifestyles like homosexuality, trans and so on, I think it's fine that our population maintains itself, neither growing, nor receding, or even recedes a little gradually, before leveling out at some point in the future.
I think the birthrate is fine, what I take issue with is the immigration, non-whites replacing us.

As for women, I think it's fine if they want to do the traditional thing, specializing in domestic affairs, or if they want to share domestic and economic responsibilities.
And as for abortion, I would neither promote nor discourage it.



Demographic Winter:Full Documentary- (link isn't working other than the direct one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZeyYIsGdAA





Last edited by Rabbi Shekelstein on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 am

Watch those videos Gloominary and then let me know if you still believe in overpopulation.

Also, bonus material.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: Where American Capitalism Fails And Rise Of A Social Sta

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:37 am

In China when overpopulation was a thing (still is technically for their nation) in their nation they had a mandatory one child policy in order to ensure the prosperity of their society.

We in the western sphere of the world ethnically and racially have an opposite depopulation problem due to extremely low fertility so it's not unreasonable that we take steps that makes it mandatory for women to have a minimum of two children before enjoying the benefits of society for there is no benefits of society at all if there is no reproduction.

I think this velvet glove approach is more desirable because the alternative to that is something that looks a lot like the images I posted below that is the iron fist approach of dealing with the problem. We can deal with the problem reasonably or unreasonably where it is women's choice collectively which one they're going to choose in how men react, eventually men will react make no mistake about that ladies. Either way the problem will eventually be addressed as it will no longer be able to be ignored. What will it be western women? Velvet glove or fist of iron model? I would go with the first option as the later is much more brutal, miserable, unpleasant, and overall horrific.


Image

Image
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]