New school shooting, leftist response

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

New school shooting, leftist response

Postby URUZ » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Allow me to sum up the leftist response to this incident:

“The FBI and the school failed to do their jobs, so now we need to take away guns from law-abiding citizens.”

Did I miss anything?
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:09 pm

"Our motto is to keep guns out of reach from the perceived mentally ill (preferably all poor people too.)."

What about our men and women in uniform that have been killing men, women, and children overseas for years? "No, they're doing just fine and may keep their guns."

What about police officers that kill innocent people every year without any kind of reprisal from the law? "No, they're doing just fine and may keep their guns."
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:10 pm

after 9/11, which cost 3,000 lives
we had massive changes to our air travel system,

after a guy tried to bomb a plane with a shoe bomb,
we have to take off our shoes and belt at security....

after multiple shootings at churches, schools, concerts which
cost over 11,000 lives last year, we do nothing......

so, how many have to die from shootings each year before we do something,


12,000?

13,000?

15,000?

25,000

40,000?

50,000?

100,000?

or a million?


Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6886
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:after 9/11, which cost 3,000 lives
we had massive changes to our air travel system,

after a guy tried to bomb a plane with a shoe bomb,
we have to take off our shoes and belt at security....

after multiple shootings at churches, schools, concerts which
cost over 11,000 lives last year, we do nothing......

so, how many have to die from shootings each year before we do something,


12,000?

13,000?

15,000?

25,000

40,000?

50,000?

100,000?

or a million?


Kropotkin


What about all the thousands of civilian lives killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria due to the United States military? Where's the gun control for all of that?
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm

As usual most people only pay attention to guns or the aftermath of public shootings where nobody wants to talk about the sociological and cultural motivations that causes an individual to mentally break to begin with.

When you have a society that solely focuses on material gain, money, power, public appearances, and social status, what exactly do you expect? 8) The kind of society we live in breeds, raises, and reproduces angry, resentful, or enraged individuals like this. If society doesn't change nothing else will, it's quite that simple. Public shootings and killings like this will simply continue. When you have a society that revolves around the status quo this is what you get where no level of institutional control, regulations, or laws will change anything.

Watching reactions of people to situations like this all I can think of is that they're a bunch of stupid mother fuckers.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Mentally ill is newspeak for poor people, keep all of that in mind. Watching the news broadcasts now.

You will notice all the conceal and carry laws are utilized mostly by the upper classes to feel safe traversing into the neighborhoods they've economically destroyed over many years to feel safer being amongst the impoverished largely unarmed population of the United States. A majority of the poor population don't own guns.

New checks, regulations, and laws for gun control mostly benefits wealthy people that can afford to legally circumvent around all gun control legislation.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:after 9/11, which cost 3,000 lives
we had massive changes to our air travel system,

after a guy tried to bomb a plane with a shoe bomb,
we have to take off our shoes and belt at security....

after multiple shootings at churches, schools, concerts which
cost over 11,000 lives last year, we do nothing......

so, how many have to die from shootings each year before we do something,


12,000?

13,000?

15,000?

25,000

40,000?

50,000?

100,000?

or a million?


Kropotkin


What about all the thousands of civilian lives killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria due to the United States military? Where's the gun control for all of that?


K: you are mixing two distinct and separate issues here.... one is death funded by
blood money from the NRA and the other is death from blood money funded by the military-industrial
complex.... both given to politians to keep the death coming to make money for
those who can bribe officials.....

the NRA is actually funded by makers of guns and ammo.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6886
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:after 9/11, which cost 3,000 lives
we had massive changes to our air travel system,

after a guy tried to bomb a plane with a shoe bomb,
we have to take off our shoes and belt at security....

after multiple shootings at churches, schools, concerts which
cost over 11,000 lives last year, we do nothing......

so, how many have to die from shootings each year before we do something,


12,000?

13,000?

15,000?

25,000

40,000?

50,000?

100,000?

or a million?


Kropotkin


What about all the thousands of civilian lives killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria due to the United States military? Where's the gun control for all of that?


K: you are mixing two distinct and separate issues here.... one is death funded by
blood money from the NRA and the other is death from blood money funded by the military-industrial
complex.... both given to politians to keep the death coming to make money for
those who can bribe officials.....

the NRA is actually funded by makers of guns and ammo.....

Kropotkin


Well, you radical leftists these days are a bit silent on civilian deaths overseas.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby URUZ » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Olol.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm

UrGod wrote:Olol.

?
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 pm

"Zero_Sum:
What about all the thousands of civilian lives killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria due to the United States military? Where's the gun control for all of that?[/quote]

K: you are mixing two distinct and separate issues here.... one is death funded by
blood money from the NRA and the other is death from blood money funded by the military-industrial
complex.... both given to politians to keep the death coming to make money for
those who can bribe officials.....

the NRA is actually funded by makers of guns and ammo.....

Zero: Well, you radical leftists these days are a bit silent on civilian deaths overseas."

K: two things, we have more then enough death to fight here in the U.S....
from the 11,000 deaths from guns, to child malnutrition and outright starvation,
to the deaths from Senior Citizens having to choose between medicine and food,
from cops being able to openly kill Americans without penalty,
from the failing infrastructure which has lead to deaths from water sources like in
Flint and other much slower deaths from such sources as air pollution and water pollution....

there are plenty of preventable deaths in America to keep us occupied....

secondly, you have to choose your battles... rule number one of being a
parent....pick your battles because you can't fight all the battles all the time,
you don't have enough energy or time....pick your battles.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6886
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:10 pm

The things you speak of concerning problematic domestic issues is result of out of control war spending overseas and any political system that is organized knows how to multi-task on a variety of issues where if it can't it becomes useless. What's interesting about the radical left of the United States where I've said elsewhere is how it went from being anti war in the 1960's to being pro war in the early 2000's.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Now they're trying to say this Nikolas Cruz guy was a white supremacist or nationalist. :lol:

Pathetic and funny!

How long before they start blaming school shootings on white supremacists and nationalists everywhere? We're entering a new era of retarded here. Wait for it.....
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:51 pm

What good is freedom when you can't protect your children from being gunned down, slaughtered, and massacred in public schools?

Serious question, and I want people to answer.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:What good is freedom when you can't protect your children from being gunned down, slaughtered, and massacred in public schools?

Serious question, and I want people to answer.

I say give everybody guns and let everybody shoot each other where the victor wins the conflict.

We're only a hair away from civil war anyways, just need one big event nationally to light the fuse now.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:I say give everybody guns and let everybody shoot each other where the victor wins the conflict.

We're only a hair away from civil war anyways, just need one big event nationally to light the fuse now.

You have a child, don't you? So you would accept your child being gunned down in a public school? What if it happened to you?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby URUZ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:05 am

Guns don’t kill people. People kill people through intent or negligence. Sometimes they use guns, sometimes they use other things. And killing people with any object is... against the law already.

Next you will want to ban or register all knives because there was a stabbing.. and knife ownership isn't even protected by the constitution!

A well armed populace isn’t just important practically it is a basic human right as a free non-criminal adult to own the means to defend yourself and people around you. The leftists miscalculate: the more they secretly pray for more gun violence so they can push their psyop gun control nonsense, the more important and rational it becomes to actually own a gun and know how to use it.

More insane nonsense and mind control from the left. It’s funny how predictable it is. As predictable as it is vacuous.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:42 am

UrGod wrote:Guns don’t kill people. People kill people through intent or negligence. Sometimes they use guns, sometimes they use other things. And killing people with any object is... against the law already.

Next you will want to ban or register all knives because there was a stabbing.. and knife ownership isn't even protected by the constitution!

A well armed populace isn’t just important practically it is a basic human right as a free non-criminal adult to own the means to defend yourself and people around you. The leftists miscalculate: the more they secretly pray for more gun violence so they can push their psyop gun control nonsense, the more important and rational it becomes to actually own a gun and know how to use it.

More insane nonsense and mind control from the left. It’s funny how predictable it is. As predictable as it is vacuous.

You have a child, don't you? So you would accept your child being gunned down in a public school? What if it happened to you?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Gloominary » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 am

Unless you live in or around the town this occurred, I'm sorry to say, but really it isn't a big deal.
The odds of your kid being gunned down by a guy with a semi-auto are about the same as you winning the lottery jackpot, I wouldn't bet on it.
You or your family are thousands of times more likely to be killed by a drunk driver, so if you really want to improve your safety, you should invest more time and energy into prohibiting or further regulating alcohol, or educating people about the dangers of lightning bolts for that matter.
For example, did you know if lightning strikes your house, and you're in the shower, it could easily travel through the faucet and kill you?
I learned that from watching the discovery channel years ago.

Switzerland has about as much access to guns as the states, so why aren't they proportionately killing as many people?
Right, perhaps it has less to do with guns and more with something else.
Maybe there's more poor Americans than poor Swiss, or poor Americans are poorer than poor Swiss. Maybe American families and communities aren't as strong, maybe American history and culture is more violent, from the individuals to the government.
Maybe Americans take more prescription psychotropics, maybe Americans eat more junk food, hell maybe America itself is kind of toxic, but we can't look into any of that, because that'd upset Americans, and the military industrial complex, and the corporations, especially big pharma.

If we're going to discuss this, it isn't just about guns, let's at least be 3 dimensional about it.
Last edited by Gloominary on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:32 am

It has become prevalent to the point of commonplace. So your argument is invalid. Ask yourselves, do you want to live in a world where public schools need armed guards? Isn't this symbolic of a severely sick and perverse society? Again I ask, what good is freedom when you cannot protect children from being savagely machine gunned down in high schools?

Put yourselves in the shoes of those being slain, if you aren't so callous, selfish, and egotistical?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Silhouette » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:51 am

UrGod wrote:Did I miss anything?

A surefire (ha) way to prevent any kind of constructive discourse is to put words in other people's mouths, to exaggerate, and to build a straw man.

I see this constantly. "I can't possibly even try to actually understand an opposing view because it feels all icky inside and I have some reasons to think my way, therefore my woefully insufficient, intentionally laughable guesses and caricatures must be their actual reasoning, and that's just ridiculous! They must be stupid to think like I am thinking they think!"

You think you're being edgy and clever, knowing others better than they know themselves, when in actual fact you're presenting yourself as a complete moron who knows nothing - never mind about others, but not even about yourself.

UrGod, you really want to punctuate the above with a slippery-slope fallacy? Why don't I turn that around and claim that next you will want it to be a basic human right for everyone to own a nuclear weapon. I mean, nuclear weapons don't kill people, if you misuse or abuse your nuclear weapon that's your fault as a person.

Perhaps you want to claim that intent or negligence with a gun is just the same as intent or negligence with a knife, or a spoon!? Oops, I dropped my spoon, it's dirty now. Oops, I dropped my gun, it went off and killed my 5 year old child - both scenarios happen all the time. Any rational person realises there is a line where gambling with inevitable intent or negligence with something that can be used to harm is no longer a safe bet. Other more developed countries have realised that you draw the line before you get to guns, and they get violence with other weapons with much less collateral damage and gun violence all but disappears. WEIRD. It's like actual facts mean something and making up a ridiculous position that others don't actually hold means fuck all.

Yes, you did miss anything. You missed everything.
User avatar
Silhouette
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3437
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 1:27 am
Location: Existence

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby URUZ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:44 am

Topkek
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:17 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:I say give everybody guns and let everybody shoot each other where the victor wins the conflict.

We're only a hair away from civil war anyways, just need one big event nationally to light the fuse now.

You have a child, don't you? So you would accept your child being gunned down in a public school? What if it happened to you?

You're begging the question there and also note I've never said anything about restrictions on guns where your question is pointless. I'm all for people having guns actually.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:17 am

Almost a full page in, and no valid, meaningful conversation, just amateur trolling and low iq posturing... well done.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: New school shooting, leftist response

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:19 am

Zero_Sum wrote:You're begging the question there and also note I've never said anything about restrictions on guns where your question is pointless. I'm all for people having guns actually.

I used to be very pro-gun, but these abundance of school spree-shooting has me second-guessing that.

It maybe time to ban machine guns and "assault" (rapid-fire) rifles to the general public. I would make it only legal to own with very strict guidelines (25 years of age, military service preferred, police service preferred, etc).

These are new times which call for new social mandates. Maybe change is in order?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Next

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users