what is the Nunes memo?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:30 am

Meno_ wrote:To remain on my poll forum , trying to remain as objective as possible, the historical precesents of major changes in ideological highways and byways, I would not really be able on all fairness to draw a parallel between Nero and Trump. Even Hitler needed attention. by burning down the Reichstag.
I think such possibility is not within the carefully structured political social establishment of the USA, but true , nothing is totally impossible at this really unique juncture .The stakes are formidable enough

You all foolishly believe that power lies in a president and not elsewhere, it would be amusing if it wasn't sad to observe.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire Of Wallstreet.

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Meno_ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:37 am

At times of burning and witchunts yea, but even pundits reiterated that this epoch does exceed the Nixon debacle, but is handled a lot more intelligently. Trump is a Master Negotiator, Dealer, crazy as. Fox, his approach is undermining confidence to the degree that even. children do not recognize his nudity.

His appontees did not yet cause a Nixon like Saturday Night massacre, and I don't believe will. If that happens much surprise will be pressed unto a lot of concerned people.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:43 am

Meno_ wrote:

So You're an independent ?


No, no, not quite. I'm an ex-anarchist now dark enlightenment extraordinaire that looks to our ancient tribalism past for understanding the natural social order of things. Ideally I like monarchy but will settle for a more autocratic form of a centrally planned economy backed up by the right kind of solid ideological backing. I'm a collectivist that understands the perils of extreme individualism in practice. I'm beyond the left and right in that I hold views that both groups of people would undoubtedly reject. I'm a modern idealist opposed to materialism but I am more than enough aware also that there is indeed limits to ideals in practice.

I am neo platonic in that I believe the world should be ruled by the right kind of philosopher kings as opposed to being run by the rabble of a democratic mob that are painfully uneducated and leave to ruin everything that they touch. In my world bureaucrats would be executed in public squares with onlookers and replaced by more capable people in leadership.

I thoroughly reject all kinds of mainstream modern political movements. None of them are valid through my eyes.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire Of Wallstreet.

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Meno_ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:18 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:

So You're an independent ?


No, no, not quite. I'm an ex-anarchist now dark enlightenment extraordinaire that looks to our ancient tribalism past for understanding the natural social order of things. Ideally I like monarchy but will settle for a more autocratic form of a centrally planned economy backed up by the right kind of solid ideological backing. I'm a collectivist that understands the perils of extreme individualism in practice. I'm beyond the left and right in that I hold views that both groups of people would undoubtedly reject. I'm a modern idealist opposed to materialism but I am more than enough aware also that there is indeed limits to ideals in practice.

I am neo platonic in that I believe the world should be ruled by the right kind of philosopher kings as opposed to being run by the rabble of a democratic mob that are painfully uneducated and leave to ruin everything that they touch. In my world bureaucrats would be executed in public squares with onlookers and replaced by more capable people in leadership.

I thoroughly reject all kinds of mainstream modern political movements. None of them are valid through my eyes.



Ok but there is a feeling currently that idealism has outlived its usefulness.
Is reversal possible typified by the now cliche 'make America Great again'?

Can 'Democracy' be turned on its head? Reagan tried it trickling down more style then content, and there was a reaction, Obama, which happened because of the 'Great Recession'., for which he was elected to stop the bleeding.

So the stakes are very very high , almost to the point where the game changer may directly effect a Republican Platform, as being viable party.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 am

Meno_ wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:

So You're an independent ?


No, no, not quite. I'm an ex-anarchist now dark enlightenment extraordinaire that looks to our ancient tribalism past for understanding the natural social order of things. Ideally I like monarchy but will settle for a more autocratic form of a centrally planned economy backed up by the right kind of solid ideological backing. I'm a collectivist that understands the perils of extreme individualism in practice. I'm beyond the left and right in that I hold views that both groups of people would undoubtedly reject. I'm a modern idealist opposed to materialism but I am more than enough aware also that there is indeed limits to ideals in practice.

I am neo platonic in that I believe the world should be ruled by the right kind of philosopher kings as opposed to being run by the rabble of a democratic mob that are painfully uneducated and leave to ruin everything that they touch. In my world bureaucrats would be executed in public squares with onlookers and replaced by more capable people in leadership.

I thoroughly reject all kinds of mainstream modern political movements. None of them are valid through my eyes.



Ok but there is a feeling currently that idealism has outlived its usefulness.
Is reversal possible typified by the now cliche 'make America Great again'?

Can 'Democracy' be turned on its head? Reagan tried it trickling down more style then content, and there was a reaction, Obama, which happened because of the 'Great Recession'., for which he was elected to stop the bleeding.

So the stakes are very very high , almost to the point where the game changer may directly effect a Republican Platform, as being viable party.


If idealism has lost its usefulness, what do you suppose is the better alternative? Democracy is a fraudulent system of government, always has been and republics are too limited in their ability to tackle problems. Republican governments essentially become redundant not to mention their aptitude for internal corruption. At least with a strong centralized state there is no red tape in facing problems head on with direct intervention which democracies and republics cannot say. I believe in the concept of a single political party apparatus that has no restrictions in taking care of major social, political, and economic problems of our current age.

A single political entity that strikes fear into the hearts of corrupt people and punishes them with death when they become a menace for the majority of people. It's always interesting how corruption goes by the wayside when you begin a number of public executions of people deemed the enemy of the state versus now where corrupt individuals are allowed left to fester bringing entire governments or nations on the verge of collapse.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire Of Wallstreet.

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Meno_ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Zero, yes that is the problem with Democracy , granted, similarly there are problems with idealism as well, usually the wrong people get elected, idealism creates duplicitous duplicitous platforms resulting in a person at the top who takes advantage of such duplicity. The results have always mirrored rip odfa of incredible magnitude, whether be it in the venue of human rights or national treasure.

I can't think but only a few who do not fall under such scenario.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Meno_ wrote:Zero, yes that is the problem with Democracy , granted, similarly there are problems with idealism as well, usually the wrong people get elected, idealism creates duplicitous duplicitous platforms resulting in a person at the top who takes advantage of such duplicity. The results have always mirrored rip odfa of incredible magnitude, whether be it in the venue of human rights or national treasure.

I can't think but only a few who do not fall under such scenario.

This is why we need a strong centralized state that benefits all people but the centralized state I support would be a nationalist one not a globalist initiative. Democracy needs to be thrown out on the dung heap of history by reintroducing philosopher kings in leadership.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire Of Wallstreet.

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Meno_ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Zero, yes that is the problem with Democracy , granted, similarly there are problems with idealism as well, usually the wrong people get elected, idealism creates duplicitous duplicitous platforms resulting in a person at the top who takes advantage of such duplicity. The results have always mirrored rip odfa of incredible magnitude, whether be it in the venue of human rights or national treasure.

I can't think but only a few who do not fall under such scenario.

This is why we need a strong centralized state that benefits all people but the centralized state I support would be a nationalist one not a globalist initiative. Democracy needs to be thrown out on the dung heap of history by reintroducing philosopher kings in leadership.



In the 2000 years of recorded history, there has been all kinds of forms of state hood and governance , nothing really new or revolutionary under the sun. What you are suggesting is something totally unique, if that's how I correctly understand .

A centralized government with everyone getting their faire share. Has this ever happened even as a remote possibility?
Socialism has been a nice cliche, but morphed into the ripoff reality of Communism. National Socialism sounded right, but look what it evolved into. Emperiums likeways. What You are proposing is nothing less then totally revolutionary but how to do it?
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: what is the Nunes memo?

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Zero, yes that is the problem with Democracy , granted, similarly there are problems with idealism as well, usually the wrong people get elected, idealism creates duplicitous duplicitous platforms resulting in a person at the top who takes advantage of such duplicity. The results have always mirrored rip odfa of incredible magnitude, whether be it in the venue of human rights or national treasure.

I can't think but only a few who do not fall under such scenario.

This is why we need a strong centralized state that benefits all people but the centralized state I support would be a nationalist one not a globalist initiative. Democracy needs to be thrown out on the dung heap of history by reintroducing philosopher kings in leadership.



In the 2000 years of recorded history, there has been all kinds of forms of state hood and governance , nothing really new or revolutionary under the sun. What you are suggesting is something totally unique, if that's how I correctly understand .

A centralized government with everyone getting their faire share. Has this ever happened even as a remote possibility?
Socialism has been a nice cliche, but morphed into the ripoff reality of Communism. National Socialism sounded right, but look what it evolved into. Emperiums likeways. What You are proposing is nothing less then totally revolutionary but how to do it?


I would say that I am a nationalist and socialist but I don't seek to revive a German Reich style government as that time has come and passed. If anything I want a strong national- socialist state that is even better but without its flaws, something that will withstand the test of time. So yes, I am a socialist but nothing near purported by the likes of communism. I reject the basic premises of both communism and capitalism since for me both are giant cons. My views are nowhere near that of communists. When I say a state that benefits all I am not saying total equality as that is impossible but rather what I am saying is giving everyone the basic fundamental necessities to succeed on their own merits or participation within society. I am a firm believer in the best possible world in that things will always be imperfect but if we can lessen inequities in the most possible manner we should do so. How to do it? In this environment I believe violent revolution in overthrowing the global international oligarchy is the only way to make such a project become viable in that those in power now will not be removed by any other means. In order to fix the problem you must strike at its roots.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire Of Wallstreet.

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Silhouette