Of Property

If you can easily convince, or force, people to do as you like, or take from them, then you have a different sense of property than others.

Some people see property as more ‘permanent’, others more ‘temporal’. Those who have weaker beliefs, are more willing to give up things, at least they say so.

But when push comes to shove, and people really do come to take, then people realize what they’re willing (or not) to fight for.

Like a bully taking lunch money on the playground. The money belongs to him, because of the threat of force, and willingness to fight.

He gets away with it as long as authorities (teachers and principal) continue to allow such behavior, or such behavior goes unnoticed, people turn a blind-eye to it.

Or until a few of the kids gang together to beat the bully senseless. Outnumber an opponent and he will often retreat.

youtube.com/watch?v=sepPeBHIm_4
Came across this video recently. Not sure if I’m ready to dive head on into this agenda 21 can of worms, but I am seeing the same trends she is seeing, specifically in regards to property regulations, and apparent aims at population controls. (Now, if I see that reproductive rights explicitly become a privilege reserved only for the few (elite), I might actually be convinced it’s all true).

Another agenda…

Property = that which is under your control.

I can use this pencil any way I want, so it’s my property. Someone comes along and steals it from me; it’s no longer my property. I steal it back from them and it’s my property once again. And so on.

A child may scream “THAT’S MY PROPERTY!!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!1” but in reality it no longer is and the child is merely clinging onto what was in the past.

People may give you some property if they want to but they can also take it back if they decide to.

In the USA, the government owns all land properties and people pay property taxes to rent the land.

I think that’s how it is pretty much everywhere else.

That’s a big can of worms to explore, Wendy, and a lot of dots to connect on your own, too.
(Also, because Natural News is primarily fear-based news source, I’d make a practice of taking its claims with a little grain of salt, if only on that account)

Then you don’t see the ugly side of Agenda 21 coming to fruition, that the lady in your linked video was expressing legitimate concerns that are actually happening and relative to the progression of Agenda 21’s underbelly?

That 2030 Agenda is a big can of worms, but much of the translational material is already either widespread or slowly spreading in occurrences. Care to discuss any parts of 1-17? This is the corporate global agenda rolled out as innocuous communism.

So, no private individuals own any land, only governments do. What property does that leave us? A vehicle and personal possessions that one can carry in a protectionist manner? :evilfun:

I’d have to start from the very beginning. Read and study the original text and all the people involved in it, and go from there, and then make my own conclusions. But it would be a big undertaking just to follow the footsteps and various leads. There are too many questions. Is it always a duck if you see something walking and quacking like one? What if here is an alternative explanation? Where is “hard” evidence chain? You can translate anything into anything if you will it to, and if there’s a need present in some populations to believe in a particular conclusion. So, for now, I will consider it a possibility, but won’t believe it until I’m personally conviced through analyzing enough evidence on my own.
(And you get minus one point on the trust factor for using fear mongering natural news as the source of your information).

Okay, it is over the top taken as a whole (one subtracted), but some of Adams points aren’t so far fetched. And that site isn’t one I frequent, it popped up in a search for Agenda 21…depressingly amusing though.

Okay, I will start with this guy, supposedly the father of the agenda 21 (correct me if I’m wrong). I must say, his bio reads like an incredible fairy tale story (from dirt to billionaire to U.N.; notice the dates).
(I have seen such incredible bios elsewhere, mostly of shady politicians).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Strong
youtube.com/watch?v=fhkxC1Q2FNU

Wiki~

At 18 yrs. old this high school drop out was invited to join the UN before he even had his first big job at 19 yrs. old. How would a nobody kid have a connection to a high level UN official? It does sound fishy. It doesn’t mention what he did after he dropped out of HS at 14 yrs. old until 18 yrs. old to survive and land a job in the UN. Mafia maybe…odd jobs like his father…hence priming in New York…ah, Long Island is where he was stationed in the UN, Lake Success, Long Island, New York. Crime syndicate headquarters perfect place to school a streetwise kid, expand affairs into Canada. I know my imagination works overtime. :evilfun:

Those “property taxes” are paid to protect, to fund the military, without which, another army would come and take your land.

Nothing is free, everything has costs.

You’re not paying to rent. Keep that in mind, twit. You’re paying to defend.

The best you can do is argue what the said rent pays for (expletive name for a troll)? :evilfun:

For the upper and middle class lifestyles to prevail a constant horde of newer generations of indentured slaves must exist. The spice, tears, monetary, and blood harvesting must flow!

(Even if the entire world is destroyed in the process of this ongoing historical social dialogue or dialectic.)

The ‘middle class’, whatever that even means nowadays, there is no such thing, are also slaves.
I think that’s the most likely outcome, the entire world being destroyed, really I wish it weren’t the case, but humanity has little-no interest in ending this rat race over a cliff towards oblivion.

In the globalist new world order or global dark age prison planet under transhumanism however you wish to categorise our contemporary epoch not all slaves are equal as some are worth much less than others. In the perfect kind of prison system you have the slaves fighting each other for scraps. There is only one possible way to avoid the cliff towards oblivion but requires violent global revolution everywhere, unfortunately we’re not near that point yet as most it would seem do not have the will to fight together and until that will to fight begins in earnest for a majority of people there is only the ongoing cold pale of tyranny that we’re left with now.

Nothing also changes either until the deranged lunacy of democracy is finally exposed for the fraud that it is along with the liberal notion of individualism that is used to divide and conquer whole entire societies. Until people start seeing society as a collective organization in social unity nothing changes.

The problem with modern slavery is people think they’re free and can get ahead, when they’re not and fundamentally can’t, maybe a little, but their kids and grandkids will have a lower standard of living than they did, and so on down the line.
People are really industrious and innovative, thinking this’ll benefit them as much as their capitalist/corporatist overlords, when it won’t, not even a 10th as much, not even a 100th.
And as a result, more and more of nature is destroyed so fewer and fewer people can live a life of luxury.
eventually and inevitably these two-party capitalist corporatist dictatorships will crumble, giving way to single-party fascist dictatorships, nations and supranations will go to war over dwindling resources in a desperate attempt to maintain some semblance of their living standard, leading to WW3 and either our extinction, or at least the end of civilization as we know it.
Ideally humanity would wake up and stop supporting a system that threw them overboard ages ago, either opting for another, better system, many have been proposed, or no system at all, but unfortunately, it doesn’t look as tho that’s going to happen.